Violet Roses

By nandibabymusiclover

Everyday he leaves a single violet rose in her locker. Everyday he leaves a poem in her locker. Everyday he h... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X ~ Epilogue

II

2.4K 114 10
By nandibabymusiclover

She dragged herself to her locker. Today was not a good day. Her car broke down and she had to walk to school.

She let out a tired sigh before opening her locker door. She gasped in shock at she saw.

In her cluttered locker, sat another violet rose attached to a piece of paper and next to it was a  bright pink Poppy Troll doll. She loved the Trolls, it was her favorite movie. And, in freshman year, she had the biggest crush on Justin Timberlake.

She looked down at her wristwatch. She had five minutes to get to class and Mrs Wilson was very strict when it came to punctuality.

She unfolded the letter.

Roses are red,
Violets aren't blue.
I was going to get you chocolate
But there was a queue...

She giggled. Maybe it wasn't an accident after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 13.3K 58
Landon Valentine has been blind since he was four years old. Since then, he's lived a life full of pain and isolation. All of his life, he's been lon...
22.7K 309 19
When Riley Seager moves to a new town she finds out they have no softball team. Deciding this won't stop her she talked to the necessary people and m...
172K 6.7K 32
Sarcasm is an art. It takes a lot of skill to make an sarcastic comment on the spot. So in this book you will learn the art of being sarcastic . So...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...