♤'Minjoon Smuts & Oneshots

By CherieChaengguk

;\MinJoon Smuts & Oneshots/; :α place full of bottom namjoon purposely its minjoon. so how can you find one... More

Before Proceeding.
1. Mad & Jealous
2. Hide, Crush, Seek ♡ √
3. Poem ♡ √
4. Death Request♡ √ ⚠
5. Blame My Life √
7. Meanie!♡ √
❣♡️®-8. Laws And Enemies
♡-9. Love Story Differently
♡- 10. Animal From A Box
♡-11. Love After Work
❣♡️-12. Howdy!
♡-️13. Time For Love
♡-14." Such A Blind-ful Faith "
♡-15. Runaway Then Coming Back
♡-16. Unexpected Gift From The Rain
❣️♡️-17. Yellow Or Blue?
❣♡-️18. Hyung... Slow Down
♡-20. But I Didn't Do Anything!
♡-21. It's Just So Silent; It's Okay.
♡-22. " Hello?, Inspector Mills? "
♡- 23. [Meanie pt. 2] Pouty Baby
♡❣️- 24. Kiss And Make Out
♡❣️-25. " Do You Still Hate Me? "
♡- 30. Like A Balloon
♡- 31. Like A Balloon (2)
♡- 32. Cell In Love With You.

6. Animate √

3.1K 67 6
By CherieChaengguk

(Actually inspired from the drawing i created)

I actually had a headache and wanted to throw up when i just read some 100,000,000,000,00% of minjoon angst and it was as if Namjoons showing signs of Jimins death (in ff) i promise. I dare you people not to read it, it will ruin your minjoon uwu percentage.

_________

" ㅁㅏㅒㅣㄷㄱㅁㄲ퍄ㄴㄷ "

Namjoon had his life on drawing, he may not seem looking an artistic but thats just the presence. His drawing was empathy with love so it was magic. He loved drawing and he couldn't take off his pencil in his hands. He was very happy because people had started noticing his beautiful canvas and he was called by companies to work or have a partnership but he denied. Why; its because he wanted to stay work with Yoongi. He owns a comic store and he was the favorable of all the employees. Its obviously because of his drawing and comic ideas that turned to fly nationwide. He was happy to say that he did not had any refusal to learn drawing.

Today Yoongi told Namjoon to have any ideas for a new comic series and decided to agree once again. He was given a comic book from one of Yoongi's partnerships and made him free-hand to make a character, it was all about thriller and murders, and it seems his mind got excited and finally had an idea. Albeit, the names of the characters were already chosen before even decided to draw him the characters.

He drew the characters anatomy one by one, he started off the serial killer for it was his brains interest. He cant blame. He woke up early for it, and then he started. Someone had knocked on the door, he told to come in and the door was open, his smile escaped through his lips, it was Jungkook, the person who taught him arts and became the piece of his life. "Hyung, how are you?" Namjoon shared his sweet smile, Jungkook understood Namjoons beckons and nodded, he sat beside him, animadveting all the anatomy. He took the paper with a good ideas for the faces of the drawings, but one caught hid interest, "Wow you have some mature imaginations and creativity, whats his name?"

Namjoon smiled at the compliment, he peeked at the paper, "He's Kim Taehyung, he's one of the serial killers best friends" Jungkook smiled, "If this kind of face exist, i will surely date this" Namjoon chuckled, "You guys match though" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, smiling moving along, "really?, you would support me with this kind of god-handed drawing?" Namjoon nodded, "plus, i got interested to my recent drawing" Jungkook hummed, "May i see?"Namjoon nodded, he took the drawing, with its description. Jungkook suddenly nodded, "Your actually right, he has a sculpted face to describe, but nothing loses this one" Jungkook raised his other hand with the interest drawing as he told his compliment on the drawing.

"Your whipped" Jungkook nodded, "Anyways, push the topic. I came across the street when i saw an old lady desperately on the ground, sitting" Namjoon paused his doings, interested at his sudden topic, "Continue" "Well i came to her and asked if i have any food, so i sacrificed my banana milk and the samgyeopsan that i was suppose to eat and she thanked me" Namjoon widened his eyes, "I never thought you'll give your banana milk and your food, thats a real sacrifice" he giggled, "anyways, she then suddenly grasp my wrist and headed me to a place without anyone then she just gaved me this yellow-green colored potion" Jungkook paused for a moment and took the potion in his backpack, he placed it beside the drawing of the serial killer.

To describe: It was shiny and it had an attractive type of color, the bottle had a fat lower in it, it was small and it composed of nicely wrapped red ribbon on it. "This looks magnificent!" He complimented, "i know, but that's not it ended; she told me that this potion can lead your desire to reality in just few minutes, but she warned me not to pour it empty-handed, it will only stay eternity and their will be no options to end its reality" Jungkook instructed, Namjoon really became interested, "i dont believe it but if its you then sure" he smiled, "yeah i dont believe it either but i used it from one of my favorite drawings and wow it really came in reality" Namjoon hummed, observing the bottle.

Then the conversation goes on, forgetting the potions existence. "I was happy that i get to see my childhood crush but he told me that he already is mingled" Jungkooks frowns, "thats so sad tho" Namjoon chuckles, continuing to blend the shading, "its fine, i know that i'll be fated, but you never know how it will proceed if you finally meet the one" Jungkook agreed, organizing Namjoons expensive drawing set back, knowing that Namjoon is almost done. He looked at the window, sunset popping out in the view, "hey hows Lil Meow Meow?" Namjoon smiled, finally sighing as he was finished, he placed the pencil to his set before he answered, "He's fine, i bet he's in his room" Jungkook hummed, "im gonna go and get him" Namjoon nodded, as Jungkook went upstairs, he fixed all of his things, taking his set and went upstairs, going to his attic.

Jungkook finally went downstairs with the cat, petting his ears, he went to the chair he sat earlier with the cat; enjoying the cats satisfication with his pets while sitting on his lap, before long, Namjoon shouted, "Jungkook will you help me!, im kinda stuck" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, "such a clumsy hyung" he told before going up where Namjoon is.

Meanwhile, Lil' Meow Meow felt the air of boredom pass him, scratching his ears, 'meow meow meow' (im getting bored af) the cat thought, he observed the table before looking at the potion that caught his interest, 'meow meow meow meow meow meow' 'this is your time to shine, time to make trouble' he meowed, trying to open the cap of the potion, though he struggled, he successfully opened it, slowly knocking the potion off, 'meoooow meow meow' 'ooops my bad' He sarcastically told, the potion now empty. All the hardwork Namjoon did. The potion spilled to the drawing that even Namjoons brain got its interest, sad.

But before the cat looked back again, the drawing was gone, this made the cat dumbfounded, the cat didnt mind and do his plan, hiding the empty potion and the cap, 'meow meow meow meow meow' 'he thought i was dumb' he smiled, running away and sneakly passed to a small hole passes way through the backyard.

"Yes, yes!, i'll be on my way love" Jungkook hurridly told, immediately stepping downstairs, skipping the steps, Namjoon followed, helping Jungkook, Jungkook immediately took his bag, wearing it through his shoulders, "Jin needs me, said that Jinggu made a terrible mess and injured himself" Namjoon nodded understandable, Namjoon opened the door for Jungkook, waving his hands, packing him with his dimpled smile before closing the door and left.

"Jeez, its already evening" he told, scanning around the room, he noticed that Lil' Meow Meow had gone dissappear, he took a step closer to see his canvas missing, he panicked, guessing that his troublesome cat had stole it, "Lil' Meow Meow, come out here, or i'll be removing your bean chair in your room and you would be uncomfortably be sleeping in the floor" the cat responded with a loud meow, Namjoon smiled, his thread worked, the cat went inside slowly, but he does not have the canvas, Namjoon sighed in anxious, now standing on his knee as he faced the cat, twitching his ears, "do you know where my canvas is sweetie?" The cat just sat, waving his tail, "i guess you dont have it, i believe you" Namjoon smiled, petting the cats head before standing up to find his canvas.

"Ok now i give up" he tiredly told, already worn-out and wanting to sleep, he looked at the time and gasped, he has an attendance to a meeting in one of Yoongi's partnership, he went upstairs, absolutely tired, the weather was really terrible, and cold, so he decided to change, while he wore in his sweaters, he felt someone looking at him and it was terrifying.

he sighed deeply, hearing the grim thunder made him alarm to go straight to his bed, breathing deeply, but he didn't felt relax when he felt a hand grip him tightly, " don't move " he told, more like commanded, so he followed, be didn't even dared to look or his ride to death, he breathe quietly, gulping, then he felt a cold metal touch the tip of his fingertip, flinching him slightly, then to listen of the click and taking his wrists only to realize it may be manacles.

" don't you recognize me, sweets? " The nickname made him to a shameless shade of red, he loved getting called such names, but to only end his blush when he looked at his face and it was unbelievable, " y-you?, h-how? " the man sighed, making a mischievous smirk before going back to his stagnant face, " I guess you'd trained your cat to be irresponsible and may he fell the bottle? " Namjoon hit the point of himself, about the bottle that he once forget, did he had a short-term amnesia?.

" now if you want to ride alive then you'll follow me and your alright with me " he spoke bluntly, a knife emerged in the view, he nodded hesitantly, deciding to follow, " strip your clothes " Namjoon blushed, is he getting raped?. " I don't like repeating myself sweets " he spoke, twisting the knife in the air, impatiently waiting, then he did so, now fully exposed to the air, or may be infront of his own creations.

He didn't move, like a doll he acted, he flinched αѕ his fingertips ghostly touched his nipples, gulping as a sudden giddy went to his mind, it also went heavy, breathing hitched, he was that anxious, but then he heard a soft voice calling him " calm down sweets, I'm not gonna hurt you unless you listen to me, alright?, your too tensed" he spoke, this time softly and cautioned.

" o-ok... " Namjoon spoke quietly, not sure about him, he kissed his neck, biting his bottom lip because he immediately got the goal, Jimins index and thumb finger touched his chin, tightly, forcing him to look at him, he blushed when his eyes observed him deeply, insecured about his aspect.

" I want to hear you, you listen or I won't hesitant to stab this knife on you " the way he browbeatening told his words punched the beating of his heart above its ribs, hard. He was scared of his life, if being rape and the hαndѕσmє serial killer will be pleased would only be the way to let him go, then he'll do it. Jimin kissed his chest, stomach and down way to his thighs, he took Namjoon, his thumb above his head started circling, only to respond with a small whine, arching back in the pang of pleasure around his dick.

" o-oh~ " he respond, to make a relieve in Jimin and smiled, kissing his tip and took him, trying his best not to gag, Namjoon whimpered in pleasure, wanting the friction more, Jimin played his balls, a loud moan responded after his whimpers, breathing uncontrollable, he started bobbing, every bobbing, rhythms with his loud and whiny moans, slowly wanting more and more of the pleasure he was feeling, his mind shut down and wasn't able to respond.

He wasn't killed but his mind was killed with too much pleasure, feeling something down his stomach, his moans became louder by it, Jimin not taking him and removed immediately, smirking as he saw Namjoon face in displeased, his hips buckling for more friction but he didn't granted his wants, " such a pity, I'll reward you if your going to be a good boy yeah?, make me pleased then I'll reward the good boy you are " he spoke, sitting up, Namjoon blushed about his thought of pleasing him, he expected this and he shamefully enjoyed it.

He crawled, removing his pants slowly and now facing his throbbed dick, he gaved it kitten licks, seeing Jimin groan and few seconds he saw his displeasure face knew he had to start the main work, he took all of him, gagging from how big he was and he didn't even created him like this, big.

He started bobbing, following his tongue under, his taste buds helping him, as he heard Jimin groan to moans, he knew he was doing good and he had the chances of being alive, he bobbed faster, his moans became louder, knowing he was coming and continued, his tongue travelling along his dick, Jimin looked down at Namjoon, only seeing him in sight made him cum, sighing in pleasure.

he removed himself and swallowed it, Namjoon noticed how Jimin look at him as he do it was lewd, Jimin smiled in relief and made him look in the eyes " since you've done well, promise will be a promise " he picked Namjoon up, taking him in surprise but he done to adjust, he wrapped Namjoon legs around his waist, their face in sight at eachother, he took Namjoon and started pumping it, only to also surprise Jimin when he looped his arms on Jimins neck, the manacles still hurting him.

he also buried his face on Jimins neck, feeling every breaths he took as he moaned, jerking him faster, he whined when he started doing the same thing Jimin did to his dick before he even gaved him heads, he felt his high came and moaned loud in the night, and finally he came, releasing a broken moan and fell his whole body on Jimin, Jimins hands went and caressed his back, humming in pleased.

He took his pants and went to wear it, he then spooned Namjoon, carrying him up to his bathroom, Namjoon blushed, looking down in embarrassment from the affair just now, he placed him in the tub, turning on the water, he took off his manacles and placed it on the floor, kissing his forehead to only make him in intense blush.

He started cleaning him, now done and carried him once again to the sink counter to dry him up, but then Namjoon started sobbing, covering his face in another embarrassment, Jimin frowned and asked: " why are you crying, sweets? " he spoke, wrapping the fluffy towel around his waist and the small towel around his head, " i-i thought your going to kill me after this " he whined out as he shrieked, seriously was scared in his life, " did I told you that?, I honestly didn't want to kill you in reality and used it as a threat to follow me, I didn't meant to scare you ".

Namjoon did not hesitant to pout and hug him, Jimin hugging back and went to pick him up, when they went out of the bathroom, he placed Namjoon at the edge of the bed and took the clothes he wore recently, he helped him wear his clothes and as he was done, he gave him an another peck on the forehead and placed him on the bed, tucking him. He was suppose to leave outside the room when Namjoon called " where are you going? " he who been starting to whine, pouted, wanting to cuddle with him, " I'm going out to kill people outside, you created me then you don't know what I'll do? " Namjoon then puckered his lips deeper, sitting up and crossed his arms.

" then I'm creating you to be nice because I made you to kill in stories and not in reality, i want to cuddle with you~!" he spoken, eyes in doe of please, Jimin just sighed and released his knife on the desk, going to bed and layed down, Namjoon following and snuggled himself on Jimins chest, wrapping his legs and arms around his body and closed his eyes, Jimin followed and wrapped his arms around him, giving him a one last peck for the day before they both went to a deep slumber.

___

This was 2747 damn this is long, :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
1.5M 25.6K 51
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
188K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
1M 32.6K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...