but do we dare split apart...

By soultrappedstjiub

sequel to see you on the other side of the screen **tw** - adultery - grieving - mental health decline - suic... More

one ⭐ a new era
two ⭐ his hoosier and a loser
three ⭐ table fucking
four ⭐ enough love to go around
five ⭐ date night
six ⭐ the fears from lust
seven ⭐ "my boyfriend"
eight ⭐ racehorse awsten
nine ⭐ awsten confesses
ten ⭐ pussy power
eleven ⭐ la esperma de Geoff
twelve ⭐ overreacting
thirteen ⭐ almost like they're exes
fourteen ⭐ patty will drown... dramatically
fifteen ⭐ meeting judi
sixteen ⭐ her graduation
seventeen ⭐ hot chick!
eighteen ⭐ calling jawn and otto out
nineteen ⭐ lewis
twenty ⭐ airplane anxiety
twenty-one ⭐ TBPID!:track:16:err
twenty-two ⭐ pawsten or gawsten?
twenty-three ⭐ fucking jawn, my god
twenty-four ⭐ her discovery
twenty-five ⭐ the theory that stuns
twenty-six ⭐ words hurt more than anything
twenty-seven ⭐ bloody bottles and razor sharp tongues
twenty-eight ⭐ lil starfucks
twenty-nine ⭐ falling asleep
thirty ⭐ forever and always
thirty-one ⭐ "i love you" to the second power
thirty-two ⭐ Oh, It's Her.
thirty-three ⭐ purple is the color of love
thirty-four ⭐ Patty's video
thirty-five ⭐ baby boy content
thirty-six ⭐ whatta babe
thirty-seven ⭐ rollercoaster of conflicts
thirty-eight ⭐ two sluts with one man
thirty-nine ⭐ cherry baby
forty ⭐ august 2021
forty-one ⭐ depression at its finest
forty-two ⭐ a conflict for a month
forty-three ⭐ spoiled yet grateful
forty-four ⭐ faguette
forty-five ⭐ gawsten inc.
forty-six ⭐ family of unnatural hair
forty-seven ⭐ awsten: a trainwreck
forty-eight ⭐ a friend, a father and a lover
forty-nine ⭐ a night of fun turns into regret
fifty ⭐ patty's songs
fifty-one ⭐ getting back to gawsten, i promise
fifty-two ⭐ dear future us
fifty-three ⭐ jatty inc.
fifty-four ⭐ boys day out [with the kid]
fifty-five ⭐ never forgetting his past
fifty-six ⭐ halloweiner
fifty-seven ⭐ one million streams
fifty-eight ⭐ beating fate
fifty-nine ⭐ the biggest family
sixty ⭐ secrets
sixty-one ⭐ life's greatest moments
sixty-two ⭐ navidad para mis niños
sixty-three ⭐ candles
sixty-four ⭐ babies
sixty-five ⭐ love of all kinds
sixty-six ⭐️ pantrépsou me?
sixty-eight ⭐️ a new chapter
sixty-nine ⭐️ name change
seventy ⭐️ revisiting the brown bread
seventy-one ⭐️ dreams
seventy-two ⭐️ misses walters
seventy-three ⭐️ until again, the owl coordinate
seventy-four ⭐️ i only have eyes for you

sixty-seven ⭐️ at last

32 2 0
By soultrappedstjiub

this is the moment we've all been waiting for :,) i'll try to give this chapter the justice it deserves.

~ryan

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sydney stares at me as my father adjusts my tie. He pulls his hand away when he's finished, allowing me to peek at the black bowtie wrapped around my neck. In the corner of my eye, I see my daughter beginning to shed a tear. Her eyes glisten in overwhelming joy. We exchange smiles as I, too, start sobbing uncontrollably.

"You look magnificent, Papa," Sydney says, her sweet voice being broken by gleeful hiccups. My dad nods his head in agreement, "You're going to love this outfit for the rest of your life,"

I look at myself again, just to make sure everything is okay. To make sure everything is perfect for Awsten. "I really look good?" I ask. They both reassure me by giving me more compliments about my attire.

After a few minutes of tireless kind words, Sydney leaves to go bother her aunt and uncle, leaving me alone with my dad. I really wanted to have a man to man talk with him the day of my wedding; I've wanted this conversation since I was a little boy.

"Geoff?" he says, sitting on the empty side of the lovely beige loveseat.

"Dad," I reply, beaming hard enough to make my cheeks hurt.

He sighs through a proud smile, glad to finally be giving me the advice I've always wanted to hear.

"You know," he begins, "I had always planned on talking to you about how to treat a lady when she's your wife, but that would obviously be of no use,"

I nod, chuckling at his first words. "Yeah, well, I bet you weren't expecting me to be gay,"

"I knew you were gay when you were a teenager, Geoff. But that's not what we're here to talk about! We're here so I can tell you everything I've ever wanted you to know,"

--later--

I wipe my eyes as best as I can with the wimpy tissue the hotel had to offer. My father had just spilled his innermost feelings about Awsten and I in the sweetest way possible. I've never cried as hard as I am right now.

"You're the best son anyone could ever ask for, you know that? And your wonderful man is the best son-in-law I could ever want. Don't forget that, Geoff. Remember how much I love you both,"

We stand up together, and I instantly give him a tight embrace. "I love you, Dad," I weep. "I love you, too."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

JUDI laughs with AWSTEN as he finishes her makeup. With his son in his arms, PATTY leans over Awsten's shoulder to get a better view of his girlfriend.

JUDI: Are you excited for your first dance? [Awsten nods] I am. I'm gonna be crying, I already know it.

AWSTEN: Can you stop talking so I can do your blush properly?

JUDI stops jabbering and smiles.

PATTY: I like how y'all went classic for your first dance. [to JUDI] Do you want a fifties or sixties song for our first dance, babe?

JUDI stops, realizing that Patty intends to marry her one day.

JUDI: I don't know if I'd like to dance to a oldies song or a song you wrote for me.

PATTY chuckles.

AWSTEN: I'm so scared that I'm going to stutter when I read out my vows.

PATTY: I'm sure you'll be fine.

AWSTEN: [looks at him] You're not the one getting married today. [goes back to Judi] I don't want to say my vows in front of everyone.

PATTY: Why not?

AWSTEN: I'm not used to being romantic in public.

PATTY: It's just y'all's families.

AWSTEN: Exactly. Some of them aren't as... accepting as the others, and that terrifies me.

JUDI: If they're homophobic, then why did they even come?

AWSTEN: I don't know... they were probably peer pressured into going by our other family members. They were invited so we could look nice, but I wasn't expecting them to actually come.

PATTY: Well, that shouldn't matter to you anyway because this is your day. This whole event is for you and Geoff, not them.

AWSTEN: Yeah, you're right.

Someone knocks at the door.

STRANGER: It's Geoff.

Judi and Patty scurry to collect the kids and their possessions. They wish Geoff luck before exiting the hotel room.

GEOFF: Aws?

Awsten stands up quickly, dusting off his jacket just to make sure he looks presentable for his soon-to-be husband.

GEOFF: [sees Awsten] Oh my God, [puts his hand to his mouth] you're so handsome. [begins sobbing, opens his arms] Come here.

AWSTEN cries into GEOFF's shoulder as they share a warm embrace.

AWSTEN: I love you so much.

GEOFF: I love you too.

AWSTEN pulls back and kisses GEOFF.

AWSTEN: I never imagined us to be here. I mean, I had hoped for it, obviously,!but I never thought it would actually happen.

GEOFF: Me too. [fluffs up Awsten's hair] You look gorgeous.

AWSTEN: You look hot.

GEOFF gives AWSTEN another kiss.

GEOFF: In an hour and a half, we're going to be husbands.

AWSTEN: That's insane.

GEOFF: It is. My funny little fan is going to be the person I spend the rest of my life with.

Awsten laughs.

AWSTEN: You were the one who had a serious crush first. You were still just a celebrity crush when you started having feelings for me.

GEOFF: How couldn't I have had feelings for you? You're the most amazing person I know, and will ever know. You mean everything to me, Awsten.

Awsten breaks into tears. Geoff continues to love on his fiancé for another couple of minutes until someone tells them it's time to prepare. They say their last "I love you's" as an unmarried couple.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Awsten is slowly taken down the aisle, holding on dearly to his father. The guests stand for him, some crying and some downright sobbing. As they walk down the aisle, he sees his friends who he'd always want to see among the seats. He finds some of his best friends from high school grinning at him, making him chuckle. In the corner of his eye, he sees his fiancé beam from the altar. There, next to Geoff, he finds his lifelong friends and closest people. Judi breaks into joyful tears, Patty watches his friend with pride, Jawn can't contain himself. Sydney cries, Otto cries. Just about everyone cries. That's including his father, who gives him away with a hug.

--later--

Exchanging vows.

GEOFF: When we met, you were just a fan of mine who was more beautiful than anyone I had ever known. As our friendship grew, my infatuation grew with it too. We've been through so much in our few years together. I was lonely until we met. I did not know love until you came along. I love you more than anything, Awsten.

Awsten brings his hand up to his face, wiping off his tears he had shed. Geoff helps him, which earns awws from the guests. After a few seconds, Awsten pulls his written vows from his pocket.

AWSTEN: I never would have imagined that out of all the people in this world, I would find someone as special as you. You are my best friend and my one true love. I cannot believe I am the lucky man who gets to marry you today. I promise I will never forget this privilege, no matter how many years of our lives go by. I love you, now and forever.

The officiant finishes up the ceremony, coming to the final actions that will unite the couple as one.

OFFICIANT: Geoff, you may give your partner his ring.

Geoff does as asked, then Awsten repeats the same on his forever love. The officiant ends on the iconic and memorable note they will never forget.

OFFICIANT: You are now unified partners for life. You may kiss your husband.

They share their first kiss as husbands, jubilation echoing through their lips. After all they've been through, they're finally here. They're finally married.

The married couple walk down the aisle hand in hand as their family blows bubbles and throw rice at them. To say it was the best day of their life would be a complete understatement.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

awstenknight

Liked by gawsten, underscoregeoff, and 1,964,888 others

awstenknight this has truly been the best day of my life. i love you baby 🥰💞

View All 939,412 Comments
geoffscamera I remember when he first started posting about you. I remember thinking about my gut feeling telling me he had a crush on you. You two have been through a lot together, and I'm so happy to have witnessed you grow as a couple. I hope your lives are filled with love and happiness! Love you both!
gawsten i remember when geoff told ME, A RANDOM FAN, that he had feelings for you. I can't believe that led to this!

gawsten

847,332 Likes

gawsten mayne tonight was so much fun!!!! im so happy to see my babies married 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 love y'all boys!!!! @awstenknight @underscoregeoff

Pics 1-2 were taken by patty 👀

View All 502,157 Comments
pattyxwalters it was so much fun. our friends need to get married more often.
gawsten @pattyxwalters fr doe
gawsten oh btw i cried like 5894799 times

pattyxwalters

Liked by awstenknight and 789,031 others

pattyxwalters here's geoff tryna be sexy before the ceremony

View All 459,537 Comments
gawsten sek z 😩😩
awstenknight @gawsten back off that's my HUSBAND
gawsten @awstenknight HUSBaND

⭐️⭐️⭐️

They're married! I'm so happy lol

i cried writing this

~ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.6K 15
"i think you're the worst of them all" after what will definitely go down in history as the worst breakup ever, awsten is just trying to stay afloat...
2.4K 148 32
Awsten and Otto fall in love through Twitter.
14.1K 328 31
awstenknight has followed taylormartxn taylor, a single mother trying her best to raise her 5 year old daughter, elle. one day, out of the blue, aws...
935 44 10
Waterparks are on tour and Geoff and Otto are concerned about their other band member, but Awsten isn't opening up. Trigger warning ⚠️ Self harm De...