fifteen ⭐ meeting judi

awstenknight

Liked by underscoregeoff, tocupdates, and 17,915 others

awstenknight INDIANA SUCKS ASS BUT THIS GOAT DON'T

View All 3,015 Comments
tocupdates THATS A D O N K E Y
grapeaws that's not-- ok.
geoffscamera donkaë
jawnrocha awsten oh my god how stupid are you

⭐⭐⭐

judi and awsten

BRO

YOU'RE IN INDIANA

YEAH

BITCH

WHERE

WE'RE ALMOST THERE HOLD ON

HOW LONG WILL IT BE

LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES

FJFJG HHG

AWSIE

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU TOO

I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

IM SURE I WILL

-- a few minutes later --

JUDI

WE'RE HERE

IM COMAUNF

⭐⭐⭐

The rental car pulls up to the end of the long driveway to JUDI'S house. Her form bounces excitedly on the porch of her home. As soon as the car is parked, AWSTEN harshly bursts from the car, running up to his friend whom he had only met once before. When the two collide, the much stronger one pulls their friend off the ground.

AWSTEN: Put me down, Jude, oh my god!

JUDI: [gently places AWSTEN back down, holds his face in her hands.] I missed you so much! [plants a lot of kisses across his face.]

GEOFF: Aw, Judi, you're such a mom.

JUDI: [pulls away from AWSTEN.] Geoff! [repeats what she did to AWSTEN to GEOFF.]

JAWN and PATTY come towards the three, smiling at the very enthusiastic {now} woman. Though as Jawn continues his facial praise, PATTY'S falters. He remembers how JUDI believes he and AWSTEN are a little too close. It's a mutual annoyance.

But then again, they will have to be around each other plenty soon and it's best to set things aside. JUDI is quite indubitably ready to start anew.

After she hugs Jawn, she gladly takes PATTY in her arms. It's hesitant, but it's still a hug nonetheless.

JUDI: So... [grins] Aws, Geoff, you guys ready to see your surprise?

AWSTEN: Hell yeah!

JUDI: Then follow me!

All five head inside, and as soon as they enter, a familiar face beams at his best friend.

AWSTEN: Otto!

The pair embrace. It's been over a year since they last saw each other.

AWSTEN: [to Otto, muffled for he has his face in his friend's neck.] I'm glad you're here. I missed you so much. [pulls away] Why are you here, though? Kinda weird, right?

Everyone pretends to agree with AWSTEN, damn well knowing why Otto is there.

JAWN: I don't know why, but what I do know is that I need some rest.

JUDI: Come with me, then. We'll figure out bed arrangements.

⭐⭐⭐

this chapter is soooo bad but im taking state exams all week so I'll probably be too tired to write, therefore why im posting this filler chapter :)

hopefully I'll get another chapter out at the end of this week but yall know