You're My Treasure: Story of...

By Its_Kaijai

"Why are you doing this to me???!!?!?" "Because you are mine. My treasure." This is not what I expected in my... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Hiatus
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Hiatus
Seventeen
Eighteen
Hiatus: Again for the Umpteenth Time
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Twelve

560 32 17
By Its_Kaijai

Yunho's POV

I wiped the perspiration off my forehead with the back of my hand while watching Jackson demonstrate the choreography for me. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to him or the choreo; my eyes watched San and Wooyoung's every move, especially Choi San. They were both dancing the choreography perfectly with such grace and ease that even the students paused their dancing to watch them. Their transitions were smooth, their steps executed effortlessly, limbs swaying in sync with the music......let's just say everybody was flabbergasted.

Damn, they're good! How did they learn so quickly? Man, they make it look so easy. I wish I could-

"Dude, you alright? Do you want to take a break?" Jackson questioned, concern evident in his tone. I smiled reassuringly back at him and shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good. Just distracted, you know. Let's get it, then!!!" He lent me a hand and I grabbed it, letting him pull me back to my feet. He continued to help me with the parts I was still struggling with, and he also bought me a PowerAde. I gratefully smiled and stood up to retrieve it from him. I thanked him and gulped half the drink down. He watched me with curious eyes, obviously wanting to question me. I waited for his bombarding questions, bracing for the impact.

"Yunho, is there something on your mind lately? You seem off today." I sighed, I knew this was coming. My attention was drawn to San and Wooyoung instead of class and I... I don't know if San would hurt himself, hurt Wooyoung, or they both hurt each other. I looked at Jackson to detect any warning signs, but I found none. San was stealing glances at Wooyoung, studying his every move as if he were a movie. His eyes were full of indescribable hunger, and that sent various thoughts to my head. Wooyoung glared back at him, telepathically telling him to stop eyeing him. San only fake smiled and continued dancing as if nothing happened. I groaned internally, why did I bother? I averted my eyes away from him and took a deep breath. Jackson has been my best friend since elementary school, and we've been close and never hid anything from each other. I felt a certain connection with him...it's not what you think it is......it's brotherly love. We always had each other back since day one, and that is never gonna change.

Or so I thought......

"It's just some friend of mine is just going crazy just because of some person he met, and well...." I paused, a lump in my throat present. I swallowed and continued with perseverance. Jackson scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my broad shoulders. I weakly smiled and he earnestly smiled back.

"I think he's just a bit overboard with his emotions and how he should deal with them. We have talked about it a few times before, and he said he'll try to talk to the person, but I don't think it's gonna end well. I'm just worried he, this person he's talking to, or both will get hurt or worse."

Even though I'm neither of them, it still tears me apart....seeing them like that. San might act like a total bastard, but he just does that to feel safe and secure about himself. I'm trying to teach him that when he does that, he is not only hurting himself but his loved ones as well. I just can't anymore..... I can't.......

Tears started to form in my eyes and my throat felt clogged. I tried breathing, but it only made the situation worse. My chest tightened as if someone was squeezing me to death, and my heart throbbed and throbbed, making me groan in pain. I was hyperventilating and sweat was running down my face. Everyone stopped dancing and came closer to us and bombarded us with statements and questions. Jackson gawked at me, unable to comprehend what was happening to me. I tried to call for help, but no words came out of my mouth; my throat and mouth went dry like the Sahara Desert.

"Yunho, are you OK?"

"Dude, put your head between your knees. That should help a little bit."

"Yunho's having a panic attack!!!"

"Guys, stay away from him. You're only making it worse!!"

"He's not breathing properly!!!!"

San appeared behind Lisa and gaped at the scene before him. His whole body went pale in an instant, making him look like a ghost. He tried to move closer to me, but I flinched involuntarily. San stopped for a moment and gave Jackson a look.

My chest hurt so much.....Am I going to die? I don't want to......I can't do this anymore.....San.....Wooyoung...

Dizziness overcame my body, my vision darkened to black, my eyelids fluttered, and numbness invaded every muscle in my body.....I was a fucking mess. Jackson and San glanced at each other before nodding.

I can't move, everything is shutting down on me. Why....is....this....happening....to....me? The next thing I knew, my body fully collided on the wooden floor.

" What happened? What's going on? Where am I? Why am I here? Did something happen? Are you-" I was interrupted by Jackson's bear hug, squeezing the precious air out of my lungs. I wheezed and tried to pull away but to no avail.

"You had me worried, Yunho!!!! I actually thought you would die on me!!! Don't you ever do that ever again, OK???!!!???" Jackson was weeping on my right shoulder and ruffling my silver hair. I weakly smiled at him and cleared my throat. He raised his head up and gently set me down on a white-sheeted bed.

"You still didn't answer my questions, hyung. What's going on?" I softly asked, not trying to scare him off. We've had been through enough already, and I was trying not to escalate it.

Jackson gave me an unknown look and sat on the edge of the bed. "OK, I'll tell you what happened. You had a severe panic attack, so severe that you passed out. Right now, you're at my house in the guest room. You're here because the nurse's hands were full of 'ill' students. You just need to rest and eat something, that's all." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

This is getting out of hand!!!! I had a fucking panic attack because of the situation that San's in. Oh my God, what am I going to do? I-

I heard sniffling and hiccups from the end of the bed, so my eyes traveled to the source of the sounds. It was Jackson; tears running down his cheeks as if there was no tomorrow, his eyes red and puffy, veins sticking out of his forehead..... I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He flinched but soon relaxed into my soothing touch; he was trembling in my arms, making me tear up as well.

"I-I-I was so-so scared, hyung.........I thought I w-a-as going to lose y-y-you. I was sooooooo scared, Yunho. I couldn't let you g-g-o......not yet." He cried in my arms, tightening his grip on me. I froze for a second, realizing what he just said. My heart fluttered and my stomach felt like butterflies inhabited it; those words filled me with utter joy and completion. I quietly cried and hugged him tighter; he and I cried for I don't know how long until our crying and sniffling slightly subsided. I removed his head from my shoulder and wiped his tear-stained cheeks. He giggled at the feeling and I grinned, happy to know he was alright. But then his face turned into a war of emotions and he scooted away from me. Sadness, anger, regret, confusion, and even determination flooded his face. I frowned and observed him closely. His eyes were darting back and forth to me and his lap. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say but closed it the next second. He anxiously ran one of his hands through his dark hair while the other grasped the sheets. A frown appeared on my lips and scooted closer to him.

What's going on with him? I've never seen him like this before. Something's off here.

"Are you OK, hyung? What's wrong?" All emotions were erased from his face, leaving a blank expression. I flinched and sat there, rooted to the spot. He slowly leaned closer and closer to me and stopped when our faces were centimeters away from each other. Our breaths touched our cheeks, lips barely not touching, hearts beating faster and faster than ever, time seemed to stop at this very moment. He laid his forehead on mine and took a deep breath.

"Fuck it......I'm gonna regret this." I raised an eyebrow in confusion and backed away a little.

"Regret what? Jackson, what are y-" Before I could ask my question, he brought his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me closer; he leaned closer until his lips were on mine. My eyes widened and my hands tried to push away but it was no use (he is way stronger than me). His eyes were closed and his dark-colored bangs covered his eyes. After a few seconds, he pulled away and just stared at me with an apologetic expression plastered on his face. My face was as red as a tomato, and I was pretty sure the rest of my body was too. My mouth was gaped open, my palms were sweating, and my heart was skipping a few beats.

Did he just.....did he just....did he just.......Did Jackson kiss me.....on the fucking lips????? Is he out of his fucking mind???? I know I'm gay and all that, but this is kinda complicated. Jackson is like a brother to me. Why did he do this if he knows how I feel about him, yet he kissed me out of the blue!!!!!

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, JACKSON???!!!???" I bewilderedly screamed out of him, making him flinch in response. I ignored his frightened expression and continued.

"YOU JUST KISSED ME AS IF I WASN'T GOING TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT, JACK-"

"As I told you before, I was gonna regret it. Why do you ask? Because of this, you probably don't have the feelings I have for you. I just want to get this off my chest before it'll be the death of me. I just can't hold them inside forever." He calmly stated and took a deep breath. I glared at him but didn't say anything back. Might as well just hear him out.

"I know I told you that I was straight, but as time went by, my feelings for you also grew. When I saw you in the dance studio, my heart shattered into a million pieces and I thought about my future without you which is basically nothing without you. Yunho...I like you. I like you. I just want to let you know how I feel about you. You don't need to have the same feelings for me; I won't force you into it. I just want you to be happy."

Upon hearing his confession, my heart kept skipping beats, and my stomach filled with butterflies as if it never had before. My breath hitched a few times, my palms were sweating and I was slightly shaking. I just stared at him blankly while my thought sent my mind into a whirlwind.

Does he like me? That can't be possible, he told me he considered me as a brother and nothing more. Is he playing a prank on me? No, no, no.....this can't be happening right now. I gotta get out of here. Jackson.....

"I need to go home now, I bet my mom is worried about where I am now." I steadily murmured, loud enough for Jackson. Immediately after I murmured the last word, he stood up and rushed toward my bedside. It looks like he was going to pick me up, so I raised my hand to stop him.

"I don't need your help, I'm fine. Thanks for the hospitality, Jackson."

"Look, Yunho, I can-" He attempted to grab my wrist, but I snatched it away. I looked away from his pained expression and walked out of the room.

Things are changing before my eyes, but the real question is.....Am I ready for that change?

San's POV

"Why are doing this to me?" He screamed at the top of his lungs and panted for breath afterward. I snicker and sauntered toward him; he was looking at the floor so I lifted his head to put his full attention on me.

"Because you are mine. My treasure." His breathing became audible as soon I finished the statement. I leaned closer and rubbed his soft, plump lips with my thumb. He shivered in my touch and tried to back away, but I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him to my waist. His head landed on my chest and his eyes widened in surprise. He tried to kick me where the sun doesn't shine, but I dodged it and slung Wooyoung over my shoulder. He yelped and slapped my back multiple times, urging me to put him down. I gathered our stuff from our lockers and continued on. He kept struggling in my hold, irking my nerves more and more.

"San, I swear to fucking God, if you don't put me down right now, I'll-"

"You'll do what? I'll kick your ass in an instant. Now, if you don't want to test my theory, shut the fuck up and stop hitting my back. Okay?" He cutely pouted and he relaxed his body a little bit. I grinned triumphantly.

"Okay then." Before I exited the school, I took out my phone from my back pocket.

Me: You there?

G0d_0f_Destructi0n: What u want now?

Me: Can you do a favor and hacked into the attendance roster and put me and Wooyoung as present so we won't get in trouble?

G0d_0f_Destructi0n: And y should I do this, u miscreant?

Me: Because of ur 148 I.Q And you still own me for breaking my headphones!

G0d_0f_Destructi0n: That was an accident!!!

I smirked. Getting under his skin is so easy, all it takes is to mention what he broke in the past and he instantly whines about it.

G0d_0f_Destructi0n: Ugh, fine!! I'll do it, u troglodyte!

I smiled triumphantly.

Me: Yay, thx, and I'm not a cave dweller!

I smiled while putting away my phone. I felt a certain pair of eyes piercing through my body. I turned my head around to face Wooyoung's glare. I raised an eyebrow and he just rolled his eyes in utter annoyance. That pissed me off, so I smacked his ass.

Damn, he has a fat ass!!!

"OWWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR, SAN????!!!!???" He tried to rub his sore ass, but I smacked his ass again before he could so.

"For rolling your fucking eyes at me. If I were you, I would sit tight and relax or you'll get something worse than a smack on your ass." I replied back in a dark, husky tone. His body went rigid and I saw goosebumps appearing on his fair skin. His face flushed red in embarrassment. I smirked and continued to my car.

Now, he's wrapped around my finger. My parents aren't at home, so this is perfect.

I put him down for a moment so I can open the passenger-side door, but he took it as an opportunity to escape. I sighed and ran to where he was hiding.

Does he not already know I am faster and stronger than him? Shorty should know better, but he doesn't. Shame on him then.

It only took me a whole minute to find him hiding in a crevice of a dumpster that was behind the school. When he saw me creeping towards him, he tried to escape once more but I caught his arm and dragged him to my car.

"San, let me go!!! LET ME GOOOOO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!!??" He struggled in my grasp, swinging our arms back and forth. I only tightened my grasp in response. I opened the door and forcefully pushed his resisting body inside. I walked over to the driver's side and slid into the seat. Meanwhile, Wooyoung was desperately pounding on the window and screaming for help like a freaking maniac.

"HELP, HELP, HELP, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! HE'S KIDNAPPING ME!!!!! HEY!!! HEY!!!" Before he continued, I placed my hand over his lips, muffling his pleas for help. He looked at me with wide, pleading eyes, but I compressed my guilt and said:

"Now, I suggest you sit there and relax, and stop screaming like you're a fucking maniac. Because of you keep doing that, trust me, you'll end up hating me for the rest of your life. Okay?"

He flinched and slowly nodded. I removed my hand and started the ignition of the car.

I'm sorry, Wooyoung, but this is the only way for you to hear me out.

I pulled up in the driveway and turned my head to see Wooyoung snoozing off. I leaned closer, studying his features closely as if he were a masterpiece by Picasso. His head rested on the window, slightly tilting to the side. His dainty, small body was limp and moving every once in a while. His chest was rising and falling, his heart was beating faster than it usually is. His eyelids fluttered for a second, making me stagger back a little. Once he relaxed, I continued on with my "research". His lips were agape and small, adorable snores escaped his lips. I softly smiled and my fingers traced the outline of his jawline. I sighed and exited the car.

Look at the baby sleeping!!!! Wooyoungie! <3

The only problem is how am I going to explain my feelings without you running away from me?

I walked over to his side and opened his door, seeing him still asleep. I softly chuckled, how is he still adorable when he's sleeping? I unbuckled his seatbelt and gently took him out of the car. I carried him bridal style to my room's doorway. Luckily for me, it was ajar so I used my foot to kick it open. I laid him down on my bed and covered him with a spare blanket. Once he was settled in, I decided to take a shower.

After all, I deserved it from all the stuff I've dealt with today.

After the exhilarating shower, I decided to wear a short-sleeved dark blue shirt with the ATEEZ logo surrounded by a globe and a pair of black pants.

When I came out of the bathroom, my eyes traveled to the bed automatically. The bed was empty. THE BED WAS EMPTY!!!! Adrenaline coursed through my body, sending me out of the room before I knew it. I spiraled down the staircase and ran down the hallways until I saw a familiar silhouette at the front door.

"Wooyoung!!!" I yelled at him. He stopped what he was doing and rapidly turned around to face me. His eyes widened comically and tried to unlock the door. Fortunately for me, the lock was very complicated since only me, Father, and Mom can unlock it. He even slammed his body against the door, afterward wincing in pain. He was about to run away (again for the umpteenth time) but I grabbed his arm and spun him around to pin him against the wall. He tried to push me away but I pinned his arms above his head. He stared at me straight in the eyes and slightly relaxed, probably knowing there was no escape.

Ignore the mask and hair!!!! He still looks flawless tho <3

"Nuh-uh, where do you think you're going, Shorty? Hmmmmm?????" He gazed into my eyes with his doe eyes, my insides screaming in mercy to make it stop but I kept my composure and smirked at him.

For God's sake, Jung Wooyoung, please do not be the death of me!!!!

"What are you doing?" He asked, not even wavering in my intense stare. He was not being submissive nor was he being resistant to me. This is beyond what I imagined. My smirk turned into a genuine smile.

"You know, Shorty, you've attracted me. Ever since I first bumped into you, you've always been on my mind.....only you, nothing else, just you." He stared at me with such a dazed expression that I took it as a chance to continue.

"Ever since I bumped into you in the hallway, you have always been in my mind. Your face, your body, your mind, your laugh, your smile, your frown, your everything is what has been keeping me going throughout this life. When you were almost...."I closed my eyes to prevent the familiar sensation of tears to come. I bit my bottom lip anxiously, remembering the perverted bastard towering over Wooyoung. I felt something touch my forehead, so I opened it to find Wooyoung's face centimeters away from me. He gave me an encouraging smile, silently encouraging me to continue. I weakly smiled at him.

"After all you've been through, you're still able to smile and go about your day as if it did not affect you. But after the....incident, you didn't text nor called me. You had me worried, you know. I haven't slept like I used to nor eaten how I used to. I was worried sick, Wooyoungie!! What's he doing now? Where is he? Is he hurt? Has he eaten? Does he have a warm place to sleep in? All of these questions kept looping in my head, almost sending me to hysteria. Wooyoung, I can't seem to function without you by my side. I can't seem to live without you by my side. Without you, my life isn't the same. What I'm trying to say is that I like you, Wooyoung."

He just stood there, a blank expression plastered on his face. Until a small grin replaced it. My eyes widened.

Does he feel the same way about me?

"San, even though you've been getting on my nerves, my feelings for you don't seem to disappear no matter what I do to dismiss them. You act like you're a big tough guy and all, but underneath all of that, I saw a selfless and kind person I fell in love with. The reason I was avoiding you was that I was trying to forget about you. I was trying to ignore my feelings for you, but they only came back stronger than ever. That only made the situation worse. Choi San, I'm so sorry for hurting you; I didn't mean to. San, I like you too. I like you too." Those words sparked a fire that was long gone, but it was stronger.....more vibrant and more powerful than before. Tears of utter joy ran down our cheeks and I let go of his arms to fully embrace him in my arms.

He likes me....he likes me......OH MY FUCKING GOD, HE LIKES ME!!!!! I squealed internally and wiped his tears from his chubby cheeks. He cutely giggled and I beamed at him.

"Mine....my treasure. You're my treasure, my precious treasure." He leaned closer to me and kissed me straight on the lips. I closed my eyes, enjoying the love that was surrounding us. I deepened the kiss and tangled my fingers in his dark hair, earning a small moan from him. This continued until lust took over me.

I want more...I need more.....

I bit his plump, bottom lip, silently asking for permission. He hesitated for a moment but agreed, opening his mouth to grant me access. I instantly shoved my tongue into his wet cavern, tasting every single crevice until there was nothing left. Wooyoung moaned every time I hit a good spot, and that urged me on until he was saying my name breathlessly. We both pulled away, gasping for oxygen to return to our lungs. We beamed at one another and pressed our foreheads together as if we were one person.

I never want this to end, I want this to be endless. I am his and he is mine. My treasure has returned once more.

We meet again, ATINY!!!!! 200+ READS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Thank y'all so much for supporting me and this fanfic!!!!! Chapter Thirteen will be out in a few days' time, so y'all be patient. I love all of you and be safe, OK????!!!!???? Fighting!!!!!!! <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 12.8K 55
(COMPLETED) "You steal my dog!" "I did not!" -- Started- 4 November 2018 Finished- 2 May 2019 [Update every twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday] #High...
3.6K 154 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
66.1K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
11.9K 272 23
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...