Never Ending Summer

Por LunaticSparkle

For Allison and her friends, young adults in love with partying and going out, a summer that started so borin... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

20 0 0
Por LunaticSparkle

17 May

I wake up in my room because of kitchen noise, I guess someone is already awake and making us breakfast.

Yesterday, me and Jenna couldn't find Chloe or anyone. So we just went to the parking lot to find her with the boys. That party was lame. I hate when our group gets separated, it all goes bad after it. We don't enjoy it as much as we would if we were together. So we went back to our shared house.

Me and my friends have been living together for about 2 years now. We moved in together after me and the girls were 18 and legal. And it's been as fun as exhausting. We have 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Me and Jenna share a room because it's the biggest room in the house, the other ones are still big but can't be shared. She has her bed and i have mine obviously, and we still have our privacy when we need it so it's all good.

We all help with the household stuff, and that's good because I was afraid me and the girls would have to do everything by ourselves but i was relieved it wasn't the case.

Living with my bestfriends has always been one of my dreams, because my relationship with my mom and my older brother isn't the best. My dad died when I was 10, and my mom has always blamed me, even though I had nothing to do with the fact that he had kidney problems ?? She's just a mean person and i had to accept that as time went by. I have had a really rough time, as my mom tried her best to make my life a living hell. But i'm fine now, I stopped talking to her and my toxic alcoholic of a brother the minute I got out of the house. I've been planning to move out for a long time, about 5 years, and my time and effort payed off.

Me and Troy were the first 2 people to come up with the idea to move in together, since we both had problems with our families, and were both in very toxic households. And we did it. We succeeded.

I get up and look around to see if Jenna's still asleep. She told me to wake her up at 10 am if she's not up by herself. I look at the clock on the wall. 8:47 am. She's still sleeping. I'm going to give her until 9:30.

I go to the bathroom next to our room to brush my teeth and wash my face, then go to the kitchen.

I find Troy and Chloe there.

"Helloooo !", I say pretty energetically.

Chloe looks at me and smiles "hi Allyson", she seems so tired. I come towards her and I kiss her on the cheek. She's making toast.

I go up to the sink and try to get me a cup of water when I feel Troy hugging me from behind.

"I'm so hangovered I can't even open my eyes" he sighs in my neck and it tickles me slightly.

"Want me to get you aspirin ?" He stands up and spins me around so I am looking at him. He kisses me on the cheek.

"No thank you, I'm going to make me some coffee." I nod.

When he stretches to get the coffee, I realise he's shirtless. His back muscles tense as he's looking for the coffee. I get lost and don't even realise Tyler was standing next to me.

"Like what you see ?" He laughs. I laugh along.

"Oh shut up ! I just want coffee."

Now that I look at Tyler closely, he has bags under his eyes. But his skin is usually pretty flawless. Did he even sleep ?

"Are you okay ?", I ask quietly.

He sighs. "I played video games the whole night. I didn't sleep."

Dumbass.

"You need to stop doing that you never sleep dude you're nocturnal !"

"Yeah i guess.. you didn't drink or anything last night right ?"

Here we go again !

"No i didn't Tyler, but you know who did ? You, and everyone else, and not just a little." I roll my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, i dont even want to drink, but the fact that my friends get mad about this annoys me sometimes. Jenna and Chloe drink and have fun but they don't say anything about it. But when it's me they get all overprotective. I just feel like i'm out of the group sometimes, and it hurts my feelings. What's even worse is that they say that it's because they care about me, but they also care about Jenna and Chloe just as much. So that means they just don't trust me enough with drinking and smoking. And that is why i get hurt.

"I was just wondering Allyson.", he says in a low voice.

"Hey guys", a sleepy Will emerges from the stairs and goes right to the living room, sits on the sofa and turns on the Tv.

I look up to the clock on the kitchen. 9:05 am. I still got time before i go and wake sleeping beauty up, but i decide that since everyone is already in the kitchen to do it now. She hates to be left out when we eat. So as Chloe and Troy start setting the table, i'm already in the hallway that leads to our room.

"Jen", i say in a quiet voice. I hate being woken up loudly, even tho she always wakes me up with threats. I'll admit i love sleeping and i hate waking up. It usually takes me half an hour before getting out of my bad mood. So it's hard to wake me up, i understand her.

I slowly open the window to let the sunshine in.

She mutters some words, she's waking up.

I touch her hair. "Jen wake up. We're having breakfast."

"Give me a minute, i'm awake."

I get out of the room to give her space and privacy so she can change her clothes if she wants or whatever. I'm still in my pyjamas because i don't plan on going out this morning, but i know she hates staying in them after waking up.

I go back to the living room-kitchen area and sit on the sofa next to Will. I put my head on his shoulder and sigh and close my eyes.

"I want to go somewhere far from Belair and just chill you know ? I'm so tired of life, i just want to cut everything away for a second. I want to be able to forget about work and this weird routine of work-party-sleep. I want to stop worrying about everyday's stress for a minute and just relaaaaax dude. I would kill to just chill in the beach in some heavenly island. I want a never ending summer."

I open my eyes and continue, "but here we are, Jenna didn't even sleep enough last night and she has to go to work in an hour, i have a shift this afternoon and i worked about 45 hours this week in the studio. And all of us are practically struggling with money and life. But at least we've got each other, right ?"

He lifts my head up and his green eyes look directly into my dark brown eyes as he says "Stop worrying it's going to be okay. We're all good, summer is coming up, and to be honest we don't have big money problems but i agree that we're all overworked. But as you said, we're all in this together, and we're going to be fine ! Don't worry !"

Jenna appears all dressed up, her hair and makeup. I knew it, she's already ready for work. She's really beautiful. Her straight brown hair goes down to her chest. She has a face that can never be forgotten, i'm serious. She's pretty short, about 5'2". Brown skin, and blue eyes. She always gets asked if she's wearing contacts and i think her reaction is hilarious. She never knows if she has to take it as a compliment or not. Jenna is really cute. A lot of boys like her. But most of them have bad intentions, and with a naive and nice personality, Jen gets heartbroken many times. Not only is she beautiful inside out, but she also grew up in a rich family. Nonetheless, she managed to stay humble and sweet. I love her and would do anything for her.

"Goodmorning guys, i am in a rush this morning so i better get going now."

Chloe interrupts her, "Nuh-uh, you eat, then you can leave i don't care if you get late. Plus, you still have plenty of time. Sit down, don't even try to argue with me."

Jenna slightly laughs and sits in the kitchen table. "Alrighty miss bossy."

And that's why we love our Chloe. Always caring and nice. I mean... we're all nice to be honest. Yes, some of us are only nicr to our group, a bit less to other people but we're still nice. But Chloe is naturally nice to everyone, even though she deals with anger issues. We're all there for her and have been helping her to face the root of her problems. And she's been getting better over the years. Chloe is a ginger amd has really short hair. She has freckles and has ocean blue eyes. She can be really distant and cold sometimes. But what we all do is give her time and space, we learned that when Chloe is angry, in a sensitive phase or simply needs space, we give her the space she wants, because even if we insist it's not going to get better. But we love her like that.

"Allyson your curls are on point todaaaaay !", Troy screams from the other side of the room.

"Lies !! I just woke up ! There is no way they're even decent looking right now." I laugh.

Will next to me laughs along as i puck his arm.

"Ow ! What was that for !"

"What was that for !", i mimick him in a low pitched voice.

Tyler yells from the kitchen : "Coffee is ready for whoever wants some !"

Finally ! I'm in need of some caffeine this morning, my friends would say it's the last thing i need in my life, because apparently i'm "already loud and energetic without caffeine". But i don't know what they mean...

Maybe a little actually but i will never, ever admit i'm loud in front of them. Especially not Troy because i'm never admitting he's right in any subject.

We all sit together in the kitchen table and eat breakfast. Jenna then has to leave for work and so do most of us. So the house empties pretty quickly and soon enough Troy, Will and I are the only ones home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

803K 43.7K 153
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
1.8M 89.3K 59
There's a lot of secrets that live in this house, so many bad things happened that would give you nightmares. After a tragedy that changed the commu...
145K 3.7K 41
(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different world through a mirror a world that is Way...
3.9K 53 4
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...