❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞; a graphic c...

By MsLegion

[ ] OPEN [/] CLOSED [ ] BATCH THREE Please proceed to Third Edition: LGC after reading Rules and Regulation... More

intro
#1 in graphiccontest
【rules】&【regulations】
【prizes & awards】
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐞
First Edition:【 round one】
━━━ 𝟎𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
━━━ 𝟎𝟏 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
━━━【round two】
━━━ 𝟎𝟐 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
━━━ 𝟎𝟐 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
━━━【final round】
━━━ 𝟎𝟑 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
━━━ 𝟎𝟑 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐋𝐆𝐂 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
Second Edition: 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒
━━━ 01 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼
━━━ 01 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼
━━━ 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭
━━━ 02 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼
━━━ 02 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼
【ATTENDANCE】
━━━ 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭
━━━ 03 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝐋𝐆𝐂 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Third Edition: LGC
Third Edition Prompts
Third Edition Entries
Third Edition Winners
ANNOUNCEMENT

S P E C I A L R O U N D

182 13 34
By MsLegion

Feel ko kasi ang cruel ng ginawa kong round for the second edition, at iilan sakanila ay gusto ko ipasok sa final round pero rules are rules. I really admire their efforts! And I also appreciate that they've participated here in LGC. Thank you!

To: shadhoes

Thank you for being part of this contest! You are always the first person to submit an entry every round. I really think your style is unique, keep it that way and don't stop improving. I hope you had fun! And I hope I can see you in the next edition! 

To: azi_raux

Hi! I really appreciate you for joining LGC despite the busy schedule you have. I hope you also had fun being here at LGC! I really appreciate your time in this contest. See you in the next edition, if you're free!

To: Jiminssi2001

Hi to my first foreigner contestant! Thank you for being part of this contest! I hope you also enjoyed it here. Hope I can see you too in the next contest!

To: _Serendipitae_

Hellloooo! Jeunggukie! I really really want to give you a big thanks for staying here since the First Edition of LGC. I am so happy to be one of the witnesses to see you improve in editing. Please don't' stop making book covers! And I hope you enjoy this journey :"> See you in the next edition if you're still free!

To: vanexxaz

Hiiii! Isa ka rin sa 1st gen contestants. I really admire your works po. Don't stop making book covers. I really appreciate your stay here at LGC and I hope I can see you again in the next edition! Lovelots!

And because of my conscience. I want you, guys, to have another chance to join in the most awaited round! The top 1 and 2 can only join the final round. SURPRISE!!!

Instructions: I will give you the same base of a graphic I made and you'll do the finishing. 

Here' the base: (And the link is inlined here-)

Dapat ipapasa ko to sa isang contest na sinalihan ko, kaso hindi ko siya bet na salihan hahaha oops. Ewan, ang unfair niya kasi mag judge :< Kaya hindi ko na tinuloy ksml 

Preview:

To remove the black bg: Color Dodge/Lighten/Screen

Title: yours

Subtitle: n/a

Author: MsLegion

Watermarks: LGC and yours

DEADLINE: TOMORROW - June 9, 2020 - 2 pm

Entries

Congratulations to _Serendipitae_ and Shadhoes! Pasok na po kayo sa final round!

Let's appreciate MizzyFantasia's work hehe. Thank you sa pag gawa nito!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74K 21
Ang Ikalawang Serye. A girl dying from Leukemia was given a chance to make a wish, and there she met a mysterious guy who would lead her as she enter...
229K 12.7K 31
(DISCONTINUED) What if one day you wake up and find yourself in a different body? This was the case for Blair Marseille, she found herself at the bod...
441K 19.7K 78
She's heartless person, She can kill you without blinking her eyes. Beg for your life she didn't care, and surely she make ur life living hell..... ...
2.3M 84.2K 84
Highest Rank #1 in Adventure Alam ni Charm kung gaano kadelikado ang mahika. Kaya naman nang mapilitan syang magtransfer sa isang magic school sa isa...