~I Don't Love, I Lust~ Darkip...

By IWriteStuff502

~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: H... More

~Dedication~
Chapter 1 - "Those chains are stronger than you could ever be, and so am I..."
Chapter 2 - His Marking
Chapter 3 - "...If I should heal you, or let you thrive in pain..."
Chapter 4 - This man is full of lust, could he also be full of love?
Chapter 5 - Words Words Words
Chapter 6 - "We're going to do what I want now..."
Chapter 7 - "... I need you. Now."
Chapter 8 - "Dark didn't tell you, did he?"
Chapter 9 - A Piece of Him
Chapter 10 - "This is when I make you mine" (XXX)
Chapter 11 - Trusting Them
Chapter 12 - Activities
Chapter 13 - Play Like A Girl
Chapter 14 - Stupidity Leads To Saving
Chapter 15 - Addiction (XXX)
Chapter 16 - Not Your Slave
Chapter 17 - It All Comes Together
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 19 - Act Like It
Chapter 20 - Kill Me
Chapter 21 - Normal
Chapter 22 - Music To My Ears (XXX)
Please read this... It is very important.
Chapter 23 - ...Kitten
Let's Support Him
Chapter 24 - Because I Love You
Chapter 25 - Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 26 - Goodbye
Chapter 27 - Acting More Sinister
Chapter 28 - Where He Belongs
Chapter 30 - Gone
Chapter 31 - Scares Me
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Thought I Lost You
Chapter 34 - Blame Yourself
Chapter 35 - History
Just a Reminder
Chapter 36 - Forgive Me
Chapter 37 - Loves Him More
Chapter 38 (Final Chapter) - All That I Am
Q&A! Fanart? Ideas?
"Mr. Dark and Scary"
The Babysitter - Markiplier X Reader

Chapter 29 - Broke her

1.1K 37 11
By IWriteStuff502

Credits to the artist for that amazing artwork!

Chapter 29

Broke Her

Mark POV:

We all nod, following a few feet behind Dark as he exits the room. We trail behind him silently, following him through the halls.

"I'm glad Dark is on our side. The guy looks like he's about to rip someone's head off," Wilford whispers to me, elbowing my side slightly to get my attention.

"Just let him do his thing and don't get in his way," I respond. Wilford nods.

A sudden shift in our moods causes us all to tense up. Our concerned mindset goes to angry, all of us now in a silent rage, and ready to get back at Anti for what he's done. Dark's anger is almost radiating off of him, causing him to pass it all on to us.

We continue through the castle until we come to a pair of huge wooden doors. Without hesitation, Dark slams the doors open and marches in, us filing in behind.

The ballroom is slightly smaller than the one in Dark's mansion but fairly similar. Round arches hang over windows on the left and ride sides of the ballroom, drapes tied back against the arches allowing some sunlight to shine through. The room is cream-colored, and golden details emphasize the beauty of the room. For whatever reason, this was the only room in the castle that was bright and beautiful. Pretty ironic considering what was about to go down.

Dark's shoes click against the polished wood floor as he stops in front of Anti. We step to the side so we can see their faces, and Dark's eyes are glowing an even deeper red than before. Anti stares at Dark with a deadpan expression before turning his head towards us. He locks his eyes on the Host before a sly grin appears on his face.

"Bring another sandwich for me? The other one was really good."

Dark takes a step towards Anti, causing Anti to bring his eyes back to Dark as he takes a step back. The expression on Dark's face is unexplainable. The words hatred and anger aren't even close enough to describe it.

"What did you do to her?" Dark growls. Anti shrugs his shoulders and begins to levitate, flying around in small circles for a moment before stopping.

"The question, is what did you do to her?" He responds, an evil grin spreading across his face.

"What did you do to her, Anti?" Dark repeats.

"Nothing you wouldn't have done to some cheating whore," Anti responds, eyeing me, "She doesn't even love ya. She's using ya, Darky."

Dark bares his teeth slightly, trying to keep his composure. Anti's grin widens, seeing Dark's reaction.

"You would give yer life for her? The lass doesn't care about ya. Think about it, Darky. Yer gonna give up ruling the world, for what? A cheating-"

"Shut the fuck up, Anti," Dark snaps, "Tell me where she is. Now."

Anti rolls his eyes. "C'mon, Darky. Yer really gonna yell at yer old pal like this? Come back to me, Darky. We rule the world as we planned. 50/50 split," Anti persuaded.

Dark let out a deep breath, shaking his head slowly. "I will never be on your side, Anti. I never was."

Anti groans, floating a little higher. His eyes begin to glow neon green. "So be it, then. And before I murder ya, I'll let ya in on a little secret..."

Anti does a few more flips in the air, cackling to himself evilly. His hands turn into claws, a neon green liquid drips from the tips of his claws. After a moment, he stops and stares Dark straight in the eye.

"You might have saddled her, but I broke her in...," Anti avowed.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Jim, Host, King, and Dr. Iplier made a human shield in front of me. In a fit of rage, Sexy began to sprint towards Anti before leaping off of the floor and grabbing Anti by the legs.

Dark's wings appear, and he rises off of the floor, a pink orb hovering above his palm.

Sexy beings to crawl up Anti's body, and a shriek echos through the ballroom as Anti reaches down, digging his claws into Sexy's arm. Sexy drops to the floor, wriggling in pain as the skin around the cut begins to melt away slightly.

It clicks to all of us at the same time: This is Anti's new power - fucking acid claws.

Anti cackles to himself as Sexy rolls around the floor, begging for Dr. Iplier's help. As Dr. Iplier springs into action, Dark distracts Anti by lashing out at him.

He uses his wings to propel himself towards Anti, his fist now surrounded one of his pink orbs, almost like a glove. He pulls his arm back and thrusts forward as he comes closer to Anti.

Anti dips under Dark's arm, dodging his punch before bolting in the other direction. As Dark attempts to slow down and turn around, Anti locks his attention on Google.

Google's eyes widen, and he freezes stiff in his place as Anti begins levitating towards him at a quick speed.

"Google! Electricity!" I scream, trying to get him to do something.

Google comes unfrozen slightly, looking to me before yelling back: "I don't have anything to take the electricity from, I need your pho-"

In a quick motion, Anti reaches his arm out as he flies past Google, swiping his legs out from under him. Google falls backward and knocks his head off the shiny wood floor. He doesn't get up; Anti has knocked him out cold.

Anti takes a sharp turn, barreling towards Dark, who is flying in his direction. Dark attempts to go for another punch and lands it directly on Anti's nose. At the same time, Anti catches his claw in Dark's suit, creating a large slash across the arm.

Dark lets out a pained growl, and we realize that Anti had cut through to his skin, creating a few deep gashes on Dark's bicep.

While Dark is distracted by the pain of his wound, Anti, with his nose now dripping blood from Dark's hit, grabs Dark by the front of the suit. We watch in horror as he flies, down, slamming Dark's back into the floor. Dark lets out a cry of pain, and Anti cackles to himself.

Although he is in pain, Dark continues to fight against Anti, kicking out at him the best he can and forcing his wrist away. For a few moments, they cease to use their powers as they roll around the floor, trying their best to get a hit on one another.

Punk searches his tattoos for something useful. In a second, one of his tattoos is outlined in gold as he removes a handgun from his forearm and hands it to Wilford. We turn our attention to Wilford and see that his hands are shaking as Punk hands him the gun.

We encourage him silently to take the shot and injure Anti to end the fight. Will raises the gun in his shaking hands and tries his best to focus on Anti, thinking of his target. He fires a few shots and misses them all, too panicked to focus.

Anti somehow gets the upper hand and wraps his arm around Dark, yanking him up off of the floor. His claw rests across Dark's throat, and we all hold our breaths.

Dark is breathing heavily, growling like a cornered wild animal at Anti. Anti stands there, a sly grin on his face. We stand in silence before Punk blurts out: "Will! Take the shot, goddamnit!"

Anti cackles, poking the tip of his claw into Dark's throat, earning a pained groan from Dark.

"Go for it, mustache. Ya better pay close attention, cuz Darky here is gonna be the one payin' for yer mistake if ya miss," Anti snorts.

Wilford's eyes grow wide, and we all stare at him as he freezes in place. The room is silent except for Dark's deep breathing and his occasional thrashing around in Anti's arms.

After a moment, Dark's eyes land on Wilford and he groans out: "Close your eyes. Focus."

Wilford comes unfrozen, taking a deep breath before raising his gun in the air, and clamps his eyes shut, focusing on his target. Anti lets out a cackle, and gunshot echos through the room.

In an attempt to dodge the bullet, Anti shoots up off the floor, snatching Dark by the neck and dragging him up with him. A shriek is heard, and Dark is dropped to the floor as Anti cries out in pain from the bullet wound on the wrist that was holding Dark.

Dark's body hits the floor like a bag of rocks, and he knocks the back of his head off of the floor. He sits up, muttering swears, rubbing the back of his head in an attempt to fade the dizziness.

Anti clenches his teeth, his jaw tightening as he's trying to hold back another pained scream. He cradles his injured wrist that is now bleeding profusely. His eyes search the room for a second before landing on Wilford. Anti's attention is locked on Wilford, and his eyes are flashing neon green out of madness.

Out of pure terror, Wilford freezes in place again, dropping his gun. Anti lets out a battle cry, darting towards Wilford, his claws extended.

We all let out a scream at Wilford, begging him to move. He stands in his place, paralyzed in fear.

Anti gets about three feet away from Wilford when we hear a roar, and see that Anti has been blindsided by the King, who has now transformed himself into a tiger.

Screams erupt out of Anti as King wraps his mouth around Anti's ankle, biting down on it, hard. He shakes Anti around wildly by his ankle, causing his screams to become louder.

Sexy, now fully healed from his wound thanks to Dr. Iplier, made his way over to Anti and King.

As Sexy gets a grip on the now horribly injured Anti, King reluctantly removes his teeth from Anti and struts off back towards me. A cloud of smoke bursts into the air and the King returns to his normal state.

Host moves over towards Sexy, pulling a bunch of rope from his pocket. They work together to tie Anti up and to keep him held down. Anti hisses swears and threats at all of us as they continue to wrap him up. As they finish, Host pulls out a roll of duct tape from his pocket and smirks as he pulls off a piece and puts it over Anti's mouth, silencing him for good.

Jim goes to Google and shakes him lightly, causing him to come to. As Jim helps Google up off of the floor, Dark gets up himself, marching his way over towards Anti. He snaps his fingers and an orb appears in his palm.

He tosses the orb at Anti and the others move away as the orb blows up around him, trapping Anti inside.

Google rubs his head for a few moments before getting an idea of what happened. I toss him my phone, and he pulls all of the power out of it. Placing his hand on the side of the orb, he transfers the electricity to it.

We hear a zap, and Anti cries out in pain once again. He levitates slightly inside the orb, making sure that he is not touching the sides.

We all take a second to breathe, standing there in silence, and slight happiness within us knowing that Anti can no longer do more damage.

"We need to find, (Y/N). What are we going to do with him?" I ask, all of my egos turning their attention to me.

"Dr. Iplier, Wilford, Host and Mark will come with me," Dark orders, "As for the rest of you, get this maniac back to Sean and keep him there."

"His injuries, though," Sexy cuts in, "He's going to bleed out or get an infection or something before we get him back."

Dark shakes his head. "Get him back into Sean's body and he will be healed within a couple of days. We will all meet back at my mansion, got it?"

We all nod at his orders and split up into our groups.

A howl pierces through the castle, signaling that Bleiz has done his job. The King lets out a gasp, his face going pale. Dark steps over to him, placing his hand on King's shoulder.

"What? Where is he?"

"You need to go, now!" King snaps, looking up at Dark, "She's hurt, badly."

A/N

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Apologies for how long it took me to write this one. I've never really written a fight scene before, so it was difficult to get my brain illustrations into words. I hope you are all doing alright and staying strong and healthy during the quarantine. Go ahead and leave me a comment and tell me about what you guys have been up to if you'd like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 1 18
Book 1: Savior. So please read that first. :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere...
704 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
1.3K 22 8
-MarkiplierxReader lemon/smut !!! -You were a young lady who was abused and tormented by your father growing up. You look for a new life but your ins...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...