One shots (no smut)

By r0manS4nders_18

You read the title U ain't stoopid XD More

Catch feels (Logince)
Baby Boy (father & son) (P &V)
Pirates ((kinda logince...kinda prinxiety..idk))
Kiss him not me ((logicality/ logince))

Unloved prince (roman angst)

102 5 3
By r0manS4nders_18

TW: mentions of beating
Implied physical violence
Absolutely adorable sibling fluff

Third person POV

Roman sniffled and burst into tears as her daddy walked out of the room, leaving her half dead on the floor.

Everything hurt. She managed to drag herself to her feet and limp down the corridor to her baby brother's room, and lift him out of his crib, gently rocking him.
"I pwomise to wuv chu, wemus...chu nu get huwt by dada..." she sniffled, rocking the tiny boy, "I pwomise I keep chu safe..."

Roman's face drained of colour as she looked up and saw her dad standing in the doorway. A bottle of whiskey in one hand, and his belt in the other. She gulped and felt cascades of tears pour from her eyes as the large Male staggered over to the frail girl, shutting the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
954K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
625K 9.7K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
463K 29.3K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...