OUAT Felix x reader

By MaddDevil

Cover is the courtesy of @nevereverlandboys because I am not good at those. This book contains all my imagine... More

My Oh My
Trial
Succubus Part 2
Slowly Falling In Love
Slowly Falling In Love part 2
3 nuits par semaine
Slowly Falling In Love part 3
Having your period in Neverland headcanon
What if you died instead of Rufio?
Bear Trap, Love Trap
Slowly falling in love with Felix part 4
Darkest Night
Peau d'Âne's daughter and the Lost Boy
Peau d'Âne's daughter and the Lost Boy part 2
Reunion (part 1)
a mermaids tale
Peau d'Âne's daughter and the lost boy (part 3)
I won't say I am in love
Forget-me-not part 1
Forget-me-not part 2

Succubus Part 1

3K 34 1
By MaddDevil

"So, have you understood the plan, luv?" The "great" Captain Hook questioned as the ship was approaching Neverland, a tiny and dark island.

You huffed as you rolled your eyes, glancing at the annoying man. You then checked your nails and smirked.

"Of course, sir, I understood the plan. And do you remember what you promised me in return?"

"Gold and jewels."

"Good boy." You said with a dirty smile. "Maybe if one of those boys are that good, I will keep it. I always wanted an exotic pet."

Hook let out a laugh and shook his head.

"I am glad to have meet you before we could go down on any private business. Tho, would you want to change clothes?"

You smirked and snapped your fingers, making a black and golden mirror appears in front of you. You stared at your reflection, turning around with a innocent giggle. You were wearing modern clothes from the Land Without Magic, where you were tricking people: a black leather jacket, black bra, a red skirt, fishnet stockings and some high heels boots with a choker and your hair down, in a natural way. You didn't need to wear makeup, of course not. As a succubus demon, you could charm anyone. You were quite a powerful one too, high in the hierarchy and appreciated by every devilish creature, even Satan himself!

Men and boys couldn't resist you when you started playing, same went for girls and women. But you had to admit that boys were the easiest to corrupt. Just shaking your hips, showing off your cleavage did the trick. So easy. You were very certain the success of this mission.

Arriving at the island, Captain Hook decided to let you roam first, since Pan couldn't know of your presence. You walked into the Dark Jungle, in your human form of course. You were beautiful when human and magnificent when a demon. You arrived at a very dark spot of the jungle, looking around for any potential victim.

There was a waterfall nearby, you could hear it. So you decided to go search for someone in this direction. You hide behind a tree, and saw your target. A tall lanky boy, bathing in the stream. He had a scar on his face. You licked your lips. He was perfect. He had great and strong energy radiating from his soul and he was definitely a beauty.

The blond haired boy exited the water, and you looked down at his manhood and smirked once again. You sighed softly and decided to head back to the ship, to describe the boy to Hook, wanting to know if he was important or not.

Here he was, strolling around, looking all mighty and strong. But of course, he won't be for a while. You made an entrance, looking innocent, a damsel in distress.

"Hi." You greeted simply.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? How did you come here?" The second in command asked, pointing his club at you.

"The pirates... They took me away from my home. I escaped from them..."

"Oh."

"Please, help me." You whispered softly, as you walked toward him. "You look like a big strong boy."

You were starting to charm him but you couldn't do that, not yet. You needed to earn his trust.

"Fine. Stay here. I will bring you food and clothes until I find a way to send you back to your realm."

"Thank you..."

Some days passed, and Felix seemed to have fall in love with you and you couldn't lie to yourself anymore: there was something about him that made your hard cold heart to beat. One night, Felix came to see you. You two started to chat innocently until Felix told you something very interesting.

"You were in my dreams last night." He admitted, blushing a bit.

"Oh? What was I doing?" You asked innocently, knowing damn well what you two did in that dream.

The blond haired boy blushed again and glanced away.

"Are you a virgin?"

This question made the boy blush harder and that's when you realised it was time to drop the act. You stood up and walked toward him, kneeling down and gave him a dirty grin.

"Come on love, I will show you how to do it..." You said as you straddled his hips and taking his face with both of your hands. "But first, I need you to give me some information about your leader." You purred in his ear.

"Wh... What?" Felix stammered, staring at your eyes.

"Come on baby, tell me~" You started to nibble on his ear gently. "I know you want to tell me some precious things."

Felix closed his eyes, shook his head, trying to get away from your charms and embrace. You knew that he wanted you but he didn't want to betray his best friend. So maybe you could make him an exception: the sex first and then he will tell you things, you were pretty sure of it.

"Fine, fine, baby." You slowly stood up, you wanted to see his reaction.

He caught your wrist, feeling nothing but love and desire for you. It was not a surprise, but you truly felt something for him.

"Don't leave, not now." He pleaded.

"What do you want me to do?" You questioned as you hugged him.

He let out a small moan as he felt your hand caressing his manhood from outside his pant.

"Oh right, you have no idea, you're a virgin." You teased as you made Felix backed up against a tree.

You kneeled down, taking down the boy's pant and underwear with you and licked the tip of his manhood. The blond haired boy let out a soft moan.

"Please..." He whispered, a blush on his face. "I should... I should head back to camp."

You started to take him in your mouth, sucking and licking his member. You were quite good at this, of course, you were a succubus after all. The boy came some minutes after that swift blowjob. He was breathing heavily, sweats started to pearl on his forehead and he watched as you licked your lips with a smirk.

"Did you like it?"

He nodded eagerly and opened his mouth to speak by you ushed him by putting one of your fingers on his lips.

"If you mention your duty, I swear I will sew those pretty lips of yours together. Understood?"

The boy nodded once again and you took his face and kissed him roughly, biting his lips, fighting for dominance in his cavern. Your mouth slowly left his and you started to suck on his neck. He moaned as his fingers went to your hair, harshly tugging on it. Then, you felt his hands removing your leather jacket, after, they went to your ass, groping it from under your skirt.

"I think I want you." Felix murmured as he helped you remove the rest of your clothes. "And I love you a lot."

"I can say the same for you, pet." You purred as you laid on the ground, waiting for him to do the same.

Felix watched you with mouth wide open. You were a breathtaking sight to him, a strange mixture of godliness, power, beauty and danger. You raised your head, staring at him.

"What are you waiting for?" You asked.

He glanced away, seemingly very embarrassed. You let out a laugh. Of course he didn't know. He was a virgin.

"Come here, my pretty boy." She told him, making him blush.

He laid down on the dirty ground of the forest, sweating a bit. You inserted his member into your womanhood and he moaned, feeling your wetness and your hotness.

"Oh god, it feels amazing!"

"Of course it does." You moaned as you rode him.

You bite him hard on his neck, leaving bloody mark and scratching his torso. You hesitated to mark him, show to every demon and creature to whom he belonged, and with your nail, you started to write your name down over his heart, and licked the blood. Felix flipped you over and started to thrust harder and harder into you. You moaned: he was getting the hand of it and damn, you loved how he was animalistic and rough.

"Fuck..." You mumbled as you came and you kissed Felix right away.

The blond haired boy came shortly afterwards, pretty sounds coming off his mouth. He fell on you, his heads on your breast, his member still in your womanhood. You started to pet and caress his sweaty hair, like you would do to a cat or a dog.

"For a beginner, you're quite good."

He gave you a small tired smile as he stood up but you weren't down with him. You did the same as he did, and then pressed the tall boy against a tree, the two of you still naked.

"I need to put my clothes on."

"Tell me what I need to know, baby."

You caressed his cheek lovingly and he leant into your touch. You didn't need to use your magic but did felt bad to manipulate Felix a bit with your demonic charms. You have decided to bring him to the Underworld, where dead people and demons were cohabiting somewhat peacefully together. After some minutes of silence, he spilled everything to you and immediately you felt relieved. Now, you could return to Hook with your new lover and pet and protect him from any harm. As he was getting dressed, he suddenly flinched, hearing some howls and yells. You stared at him.

"What is it?"

"Pan... He must have know... He knows everything. I am a dead boy now... but at least I knew what true happiness and pleasure taste like." Felix smirked a little.

Your blood started to boil and you immediately felt the need to protect him. Your horns started to grow out of your forehead, as well as your claws and your tail and your teeth morphed into your fangs. With your dark wings sprouting from your back, you were a terrifying sight.

"No one is going to harm you, pet." You said as you glared at the Shadow, flying like a hawk over you two and as well as a figure flying with green powder around him.

A fireball appeared in your hand and you fired it at the both of them. It would be good for now.

"Come with me." You said to Felix. "You will be safe from now on. Let's go back to Hook's ship, he owns be gold and jewels. And before you ask, I didn't use you."

You took him in your arms, picking him up bridal style and flew into the sky. You snarled at the two figures who tried to follow you and your demonic appearance probably had scared them off. Felix looked at you with admiration in his eyes. You could feel his emotions and you sensed his happiness, so you gave him a little smile.

You two landed on the Captain's pirate ship, and Hook stared at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Why did you bring him luv?" He asked. "He is the second in command of Peter Pan."

"Not anymore." You replied as you morphed back into your human form. "He's mine now."

The man hummed and went back to his activities. Some minutes after, the boat left the shore and Felix was watching the island becoming smaller and smaller with melancholy and sadness. You understood: those wild boys were his family but now you were here and you were better than twenty boys with dubious hygiene. You stood beside him and took his hand. Felix turned to you and gave you an incredulous look.

"What?" You asked.

"You're naked!"

You laughed.

"I am a demon, pet. The cold doesn't bother me and nor the sights of men staring at my beautiful body."

Felix undid his cloak and put it around your shoulders, covering most of your body. You were a bit taken aback by this gentle act.

"Thanks..." You murmured.

"You're welcome." Felix said as he threw his arm around you, bringing you closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 843 89
Request are OPEN!!❤️: This is my second book with slow updates I'm trying to improve my writing so bare with me If you don't like smut then this yo...
13.1K 234 12
Captured by a group of pirates, you find your salvation on Neverland, in the person named Felix. But Pan, the leader of the Lost Boys, seems too ove...
115K 2.8K 109
Oneshot book This mini books contains some of the Oneshots I've written on tumblr Loki x female reader They're mostly smutty so if that isn't your...
174K 2.7K 42
content warnings: smut, fluff, angst full credit to whoever made the cover art, I was unable to find the creator