Succubus Part 2

You smiled as you drank your glass of wine, hearing Satan and Lilith bickering together was always the funniest thing in the whole Hells. The Devil and the Queen of the Sex Demons had a long story of fighting with each other. You turned your head to see Felix, sitting and looking bored on the bloody red sofa, on the other side of the room. 

You decided to walk up to ask him about his current mood. Felix have seemed to be a bit distant since his arrival in Hells and you thought it was because it was pretty warm (of course, it was Hells, with fire and volcanoes).

"Hey hot stuff." You greeted as you sat down next to him. 

"Hey." He replied, not looking at you.

"What's up with you lately? We haven't had a proper night together since like 5 or 6 days ago." You asked rudely, being annoyed by his behaviour. "You ain't telling me anything."

"What do you want me to tell you? Each time I try to speak to you, you go on and on about your ambitions and the fact you want to be... to be more powerful." Felix snapped angrily. "You're not even listening to me anyway."

You growled and showed him your pointy teeth (you had decided to keep your full demon appearance, to blend in with the people here). He huffed and went away, probably leaving to your shared room. You wanted to follow him but Satan appeared on the scene, and you stared at him as he started his weekly show. It started by a few funny shows with dead comedians then Satan delivers a speech and singers appears. It was a weekly thing and you liked it.

"Good evening my fellow demons!" Satan said, hands raised.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands and paws together. You did so, following the others. 

"I have a great announcement to make!" 

Everyone stopped talking and some whispered, wondering what it was about. You glanced over at Lilith, who waved at you friendly but she clearly knew something. You frowned and turned your attention back to the King of Hell.

"As you all know, I have ruled Hells since the beginning of times, in all fairness and dignity." He started, his red eyes glowing a bit. "But my time has come to an end. I am quite... tired of doing that. I am happy to announce that I will retire in the next few weeks." 

Everyone was dead silent. Even you. Your mouth opened slightly, you were very surprised by that. Every demon was. Satan smirked, in a devilishly way.  There was more of it.

"I will of course need a replacement... The one who will win the Hell Tournament will become... me."

A grin slowly marked your face and your tail shook. You were excited, it was the perfect opportunity. You didn't know why but deep inside, you always knew you were meant for greatness. It was your destiny to become the new ruler of Hells. You couldn't skip an event like this! 

The winner would win the throne, and have the dark powers of Hells. Becoming a ruler meant power and you loved that, the power. Being a succubus, you were already powerful, being able to charm anyone and anything. No one could resist you. You often won the Hell Tournament and all demons knew how strong you were. It would be a piece of cake. 

You strolled happily into the room, decorated with the finest furniture from the Renaissance era in France. Felix was laying on the bed but you knew he was not sleeping. You crawled into the bed, and went to kiss him. The boy turned his head and you growled.

"What again?" 

"You smell like my mom." Felix confessed, confusing you.

"What do you mean?"