Yes... Mr Stark?

Από IronmansApprentice

Pepper Potts was never really there. She worked for Tony Stark as his PA, but she was no way at all attracted... Περισσότερα

[1] Prologue
[2] Moving in.
[4] Confused?
[5] Problems.
[6] You can't leave me.
[7] Building the suit... suits?
[8] Finishing the suit.
[9] A descent into Hell
[10] A perfect ending? Sort of....
[11] I missed you...
[12] Court
[13] Miss Rushman
[14] Bringing out the Big Guns
[14.5] Bringing out the Big Guns
[15] Drunk Party
[16] Nick Fury and a Fake Assistant
[17] Rejected for the Avengers Initiative
[18] New York
[19] Stark Tower
[20] Avengers Initiative
[21] Meeting a Piece of the Past
[22] The Project
[23] Explosions
[24] TAHITI
[25] Avengers Avenging
[26] I love you...
[27] Welcome to your new home.

[3] Completely Comfortable.

7.9K 166 113
Από IronmansApprentice

One month later...

"Mr Stark?!" I yell when I see the state of the lab, everything was messed up. The weapons we were making had parts currently sitting everywhere on the floor.

"Yeah Mantha?" He calls out, using my new nickname that he came up with.

"Please come down here..." I say, crossing my arms. I hear his footsteps come down the stairs and finally walk into the lab.

"Would you please call me Tony..." He trails off when he sees what I'm glaring at.

"Mr Stark... I am going to ask you once, and once only. What. The. Hell. Happened?!"

"Well you see... One of the wires was connected to the wrong connector... And a big boom is what happened?" He says, smiling at me innocently. I wanted to slap that cute grin off of his face, but I didn't think he would appreciate that.

"Clean it up before I end up kicking you in the balls." I grumble, walking towards the stairs.

"Is this a bad time to mention that I set you up on a date?" He calls out. I completely stopped walking, slowly turned around to face him with the most murderous look that I could possibly make. He widens his eyes and visibly gulps.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I ask calmly, beginning to tremble.

"I, uh set you up on a date?" He lowers his head. Tony has seen my wrath before, and now he knows not to piss me off. Well good luck to him, because he's already half way there.

"Why on EARTH would you do that?!" I yell at him, feeling my face grow red. "What could have POSSIBLY made you do that, when I've told you that I don't like dating!" I yell, throwing my hands up in the air.

"I thought that you might have wanted a change" he smirks, sitting down. I know that the smirk is fake, trying to hide his fear of me smacking him around. Verbally and physically.

"A change? Really, a change? For 30 years I didn't want a change, but now I miraculously want one?" I hiss. "Are you some kind of IDIOT?!" I ask him, making him slightly falter with his posture. Well with what posture he had.

"Well at least it's with someone you know." he whines, fumbling with his hands.

"Who." I say, holding the bridge of my nose with aggravation.

"Happy..." he says, grabbing a cup of whisky from the bench (which I was sure old cup from last night).

"When and where." I sigh. At least it wasn't Ethan from the tech centre. Ew.

"7:00, Electras." I breathe in deeply before walking back up the stairs, without a word. I pull out my phone, ready to create a plan.

"Don't take it personally, I'm only on the date 'cause he paid me"

"Don't worry about it. I'm not all happy either." I mumble, seeing Pepper walking into my room, slightly unimpressed.

"I heard what happened, and I just wanted to say that I'm on your side. He had no right to do that." I scoff at that. "And that's why I'm here to help you. I was thinking... Make him jealous. Not like jealous jealous, but wear something really revealing and rub it in his face that he won't be able to have it." She finishes. I look at her, thinking carefully.

"You think that would work?" I ask her. "He's sending me on a date with someone else, I don't think he will exactly be jealous if I got all dressed up." Pepper rolled her eyes at my word.

"He's a man." She exclaims. "A man that also happens to be Tony Stark. He ogles you when you're in sweatpants, this will actually freak him out." I nod, biting my lip.

"Alright." I sigh. "I better call Happy then."

-----------------------

"JARVIS, could you tell Tony that I want his opinion on my outfit." I smirk. Seconds pass.

"He said that he'll be up in a minute, Miss Rolling" JARVIS replied to me. I straighten out my dress and pull it down a little more, feeling a little self-conscious in the short length of it. It was definitely something that I've never worn before and I wasn't used to it. I hear the door open without a knock – as always - and I hear Tony's aggravated voice.

"You seriously couldn't get Pepper to do thi – woah." I turn around to face him. I was wearing an extremely tight fitting dress that hugged my body... Like really hugged it. It was pretty much a second skin. It was all lace on my chest and arms, then as it went further down my chest, it was all leather. I've never really showed my curves off, so not many people can tell if I even have any. Well this will be a great road trip for them.

"You're going out... in that?" He says, mouth open and trying to look any wear but my chest. I also said trying. He was failing. He kept looked at the roof and I hid my smile at his glances.

"Yep. Do you thing Happy would like it?" I grin.

"You're not really going out are you. in... That" he says again, pointing at me.

"Oh yeah. I decided that you were right. I can't live without dating people. So I'm going out. Yes... In this." I tell him slowly.

"No." he says suddenly. I look at him kind of confused.

"I mean... no. It's quite revealing and.... you don't want other guys to look, do you? Why don't you wear...." He walks into my closet, then walks back out holding the ugliest green dress I have ever seen. Why the hell do I have THAT in my closet? "This!" I grin slyly, throwing the ugly dress behind me and onto my bed.

"Well I better be off. Happy is supposed to be here around this time. See you later, Mr Stark" I say, walking out of the room and purposely swaying my hip as I gently brush past him. He wants to play games, well I'll play. I walk past Pepper who winks and me and nods her head towards the guy following me, watching me like I was a god.

"Bye Pepper!" I say.

"See you later Sammy!" She yells back. I go outside and climb into Happy's car, letting him drive off. It's quiet for a second, before we both start laughing.

"Oh god, you should've seen his face" I giggle.

"I saw it when he was standing outside the door. This is priceless." he booms, slapping me lightly on the thigh. I look down at the dress in distrust.

"I never thought I would wear this dress for something like this." I say, picking at it. "I don't like it." I whine.

"It was awesome though. You wanna go eat now?" He says, still slightly chuckling.

"Sure Happy." Although Happy and I had a truly epic night, we agreed that there was no romantic feeling in between us. Strictly friendly, but we were still going on with the original plan. Before we left the restaurant, I notice a man walking in that looked strangely like Tony in some sunglasses and a beanie... Just as Pepper had said, he followed us. Why? I may never know.

"Happy. Operation 'Tony is a dick' may now begin." Before Tony can look over to us, I smoothly move closer to Happy, so that I was practically against him, while he lays back with his arm over my shoulder.

"So my brother, got the bucket that he had hidden behind the bush, and then threw it on him. I've never seen the kid come back to our house on Halloween again." Happy says. I exaggerate a laugh.

"Oh Happy. You are so funny." I giggle like a school girl. God, this was sickening. I don't understand how someone would actually believe this. In the corner of my eye, I can see Tony glaring at us. He pulls out his phone and dials someone's number. I look at my phone to see it was Tony.

"Hello, Mr Stark?" I say, placing an arm on Happy's.

"Uh, yes. Mantha, I need your help down at the lab... Like now. So can you untangle yourself from Happy and come home?" Yep, there was his mistake.

"Mr Stark? How do you know I'm tangled up with Happy?" I smirk, asking him teasingly.

"I... Was guessing? Lucky guess. Well anyway, I need you, so yeah. Bye." Tony's figure walks out the door. And Happy and I instantly part. I fist bump him.

"We should totally be actors." I say, standing up.

"For sure." he replies, leading me out of the restaurant to take me home.

"Mr Stark? You needed me?" I say, walking down to the lab, still in the dress. Tony turns around and rolls his eyes at me.

"Did you have fun?" He mumbles at me, drinking a cup of what seems to be either vodka or gin.

"Yeah, but I don't think that we'll be seeing each other again." I sigh dramatically, slumping my body down next to Tony. I close my eyes, although I can feel his eyes run along my body, making me slightly shiver.

"Really?" Did that sound like...hope?

"Yes? Any reason why your excited?" I raise an eyebrow at him, but all he does is shrug. "What did you need me for, anyway?" I ask.

"Oh, don't worry. I fixed it. You can head off to bed. And if you want I can join you..." He tells me, coming closer to me but I hold up a hand.

"Nice try, but no" I laugh, walking up the stairs. I feel him walk behind me up the stairs, so I turn around.

"Any reason why your following." he shrugs and points at his glass.

"There's more alcohol up here." At the top of the stairs, I feel a sharp sting on my butt. I turn around to see the cocky backside of my boss. I glare at his retreating form, before heading into my room for the night.

I'm sitting on a bed that I don't recognise. I look around to recognise it as Tony's room. I sit up straight when he walks in, looking straight at me. "How's my sweet Samantha doing?" he says, as he untied the tie he was wearing and unbuttoning his shirt, showing of his muscled chest. Flustered I don't answer.

"You realise, I know what you did today." he says quietly, giving me a very sexy smirk. He climbs onto the bed and forces my arms down by my head. He slowly kisses my face. Starting on the forehead, he kisses it gently, then moving down to my nose, my cheeks and to the corner of my mouth. He then places a kiss straight onto my lips. It was amazing.

But before anything else could happen, I woke up. I sat in the bed, slightly panting but very confused...

Why am I thinking of my boss this way?

----------------------

EDITED: 26/07/2016

---------------------

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.2K 15 7
So your tony starks daughter and your mother is pepper Potts,you've been dating Bucky for atleast 3-4months now,,,your best friends are natasha,Wanda...
238K 6.7K 20
(Y/N) Stark, the daughter of Tony and Pepper Potts-Stark, was legally named (Y/N) Potts-Stark. (Y/N) used to be a carefree, and an outgoing child who...
8.6K 249 14
Sam's life is boring.dull.terrible, whatever you want to call it. When she suddenly gets adopted by Tony Stark, you could say her life's gonna change...
29.1K 727 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...