Me&you

De niyamariesanders15

Just read Mais

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 17

3K 88 12
De niyamariesanders15

One month later

Monae pov

I just got off of work and was now driving home . After the whole thing that happened Dave decided to break up to get our head straight . I already knew he was seeing other girls but I didn't care he could do him . I met this girl at my job and we been rocking for a couple weeks now . Ari doesn't even talk to me anymore I don't know what's up with her but fuck it . The new girl I've been rocking wit her name is Gianna. She just moved here and started working here and I was her trainer and we just got closer and closer. Since we both got off early today we decided to hit up a club that wasn't to far from where we leave so I was gonna go get ready at her place cause she needed me to do her hair and makeup .

10 minutes later

I finally arrived at my home. Yes i moved back into my house . I grabbed all my things and headed into my house . I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a apple and went upstairs to go take a shower I looked at the time on my phone seeing I had two hours so I was gonna go get a shower and take a little nap before heading over to her house .

3 hours later

I was now leaving the house and texted her telling her that I was on my way she texted back a simple okay boo text and I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and started blasting some music.

20 minutes later

I finally got to her house she didn't leave that far from me . I grabbed my bags where my hair products were in and my bag where I would be changing . I locked my door and went up to her front door as I knocked on it I seen that It was very beautiful.

She finally opened the door and greeted me we both went into her room and I started doing her hair.

2 hours later

I was finally done with her hair and she just finished getting dressed .

Oka I see u looking good I said taking pictures of her .

"Don't be gassing me" she said smiling . I just chuckled and let her look at the pictures I took .

"Ouu i like  the second one send it to me" Ight I said and sent the picture to her phone .

"Thanks poo" you welcome and with that we finished getting dressed and went to the club.

At the club

We got out and I locked my door and we got to skip the long ass line because dave friend was cool with me so we went into the club and the first place we got went  was the bar I order a Long Island and Gianna prefers henny. We were just chilling having a glass till this young looking man looked like he was in his 20's came up to Gianna.

They talked for a minute and she said she'd be back I nodded and kept sipping on my drink for a minute . I felt like somebody was looking at me so I turned around seeing this y'all nigga with tats all over his body he was fine but couldn't compare to Dave but it was fuck Dave at this point right?

He smirked and walked over here .

"Why you here alone?"

I'm not my friend just went somewhere with a guy.

"Oh so what's your name?"

My names Moane but people call me Mo, what's yours?

"Jayquan, but people call me jay"

I just nodded and continued sipping on my drink .

2 hours later

Dave East pov

I was In the VIP section waiting on jay ass he said he was gon be back he went to get henny I smoked and walked to where I could see the whole club and I was looking for jay, once I spotted him I seen him talking to a girl it looked like Mo but I was high and drunk so I really ain't know . So I went down there once I got a clear view I seen that it was Moane . Anger got built into me and i sped downstairs to the bar .

Man what the fuck

"Nigga what u mean what the fuck? This yours?"

Yes nigga fuck you mean thats Moane

"Oh shit my fault"

I Just shook my head and grabbed Moane by her arm Practically dragging her out of the club.

"Get off of me"
That's all she kept saying till we got outside

Man what the fuck wrong with you damn

"Leave me alone were done I can fuck with whoever I want"

She said to me while trying to walk pass me so I grabbed her .

Man who the fuck you talking to ?

"You nigga" "I can do whatever the fuck I want to now leave me alone we not together so leave me the hell alone"

She started walking and that's when I grabbed her .

"GET THE FUCKK OFF ME" "DAMN"

People were starting to look at me so I let her go . Just know wait till later and she'll regret this shit just watch.

BTW this is jayquan

4 hours later

Dave East Pov

She was finally leaving with a girl not gon lie she looked like a bitch I fucked before and a hoe but I just let that shit go I watched them drive off not the direction of Mo house .

They drove and drove and pulled up to this big ass house I waited a bit and seen shorty get out the car and Mo sped off .

I followed Mo home and parked on the side to wait a little before going in.

1 hour later

I decided to walk up to her house seeing that all the lights were off so I knew she was sleeping. I still had the key to her house so I unlocked the door and silently opened and closed it . I creeped up the stairs seeing her peacefully sleeping I crawled on the bed getting close to her I seen she didn't have anything on so I gently took one of my hands and put it around her neck and took the other one a licked my finger and started rubbing her nipple she stared moving around so I stopped and started rubbing her Pussy and eventually started rubbing it. 

She tried moving but it felt to good so she opened her legs more . So I started going faster
She was moaning loud as hell so I knew I was doing my job I then stopped and went down to where my face was in her pussy and I started licking up and down but gently so I could tease her . She hate when I do that shit.

"Stoppaaa please daddy"

I instantly stopped and started going faster which made her grind on my face I looked up at her seeing her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her biting her lip. I then started going crazy on her clit no long after cum came in my mouth and I locked it up after I slurp it up I got up unbuckling my pants pulling them down and slowly entering her after I while I started going faster .

"Oh my god dave stoppaaa"

I kept pounding in her and by now it was her second time cumming on me so that only caused me to fuck her harder .

As I fucked her I choked her and watched her faces that made me wanna fuck her even more . We fucked for 2 hours and then she tapped out . I went into her bathroom to take a shower and put some clothes on that I already had I over here and went to wash her up to and laid her in the bed and climbed behind her and eventually fell asleep right after her.

Sorry for not updating I was being busy with school but I promise me updating won't be long like this ever but thanks 🙏 for supporting this book. Next chapter will be coming either tomorrow.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.9K 2.1K 19
𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂; 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙗 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮...
294K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
60.3K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
5.6K 376 37
In book