Moon Chasing The Star: Book 2

By SinsNChaos

Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung, an heir & an orphan who found each other in the middle of stormy night. Would... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII

V

1.9K 123 50
By SinsNChaos

A//N: At this point, forget about Boys Over Flowers and Meteor Garden loves .. My brain is too chaotic already so I don't think I could still follow the main plot of the original drama. Thank you!

Jungkook end up putting his boyfriend's things inside his room before he drags Taehyung in the kitchen.

"Are you sure you're going to cook?" Tae asks his boyfriend who's already wearing an apron.

Jk tossed another one for him to wear too. Gongyoo went back to his room while they are preparing for breakfast.

"Tae, don't you know that Uncle Yuyu is a renowned chef? He's even better than Gordon Ramsey, but he isn't the celebrity like because he also cooks for the royalties." Jk informs the younger who's amazed by that.

"Wow, why did you volunteered to cook then?" he asks while helping Jk prepare the other ingredients.

"Because baby, if there's one person who could fight my dad, that's his brother. So we dont want to be in Uncle Yuyu's bad side." Jk whispers to him before they both concentrated on the cooking.

But since they're also making some pancakes, the two can't help but make a mess in the kitchen. Tae can't stop laughing when he noticed his boyfriend's face is smeared with the batter.

"Yikes, Gukkie there's something in your face." he can't help but move a little closer to him to remove the dirt but of course Jk took that opportunity to steal one quick kiss on his baby.

They're still on that position when Gongyoo came back in the kitchen.

"Am I interrupting something?" he teases the two boys who almost jumps out. Tae pulled away from the heir.

"We're almost done here uncle. Uhmmm, you can wait in the dining table." Jk tried to push his uncle away but Yuyu loves his view at the counter.

"Since when did you learn your way in the kitchen?" he asks his nephew & he noticed the younger boy's smile. He must have taught him.

Jungkook smirks at his uncle while plating the food they cooked. Taehyung helps him tidy up too despite the heir trying to stop him because according to him, there are maids who can do that.

Tae ignored him & just finished everything. They all went to the dining table after.

The three of them are already in the dining table when Gongyoo noticed the two aren't eating.

"What? Did you poison my food? Why aren't you eating?" he asks the two but Jk just shakes his head off.

"I told you, we already ate breakfast." he replied when his uncle starts to eat.

"Then why did you volunteer to cook? Is this your way of bribing me not to tell your father that the last person he wants near you is about to stay here?" he asks, his eyes focus on Tae while enjoying the pasta.

"Uncle I need--"

"Hmmn, this pasta is nice."

"Uncle listen--"

"Taehyung can use one of the guest rooms instead of renting a place to stay. Don't worry about your dad, for now. But what can you do for me in return Taehyungie?" Gongyoo asks but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Uncle Yuyu! Why did he need to stay in the guest room when my room is big enough for us? Besides what do you want him to do for you? Clean the house? Cook your food?!" Jk finds the whole idea absurd but Tae suddenly stands up and bow down to the older Jeon.

"I would agree to that s-sir. I can do that during the day but I have a job at night."

"Tae, no! You don't have to do that!" Jk pulled him back to his seat but Gongyoo is already grinning at them.

"Okay then Taehyungie. I'm glad you're willing to do that. You don't have to work in the house though, I'm not cruel enough to do that to you knowing that you're going to work in the evening." he smiled at the young boy who immediately thank him after.

The three continues to talk about random things until Jk's phone starts to ring.

"It's her again." he looks at Tae, knowing that his boyfriend knows who's calling him early in the morning.

"Answer it." Taehyung said so Jk answered the call.

Gongyoo is just silently watching them since the two suddenly turns serious. He doesn't even know who is HER.

"What do you want?" Jk harshly asked to whoever is that on the line so Gongyoo concluded that it's maybe one of his brother's pawn.

"Hey, you actually answered. Your father said we should--" Jieun starts since she's happy that Jk finally answered her call but she's immediately interrupted too.

"Let's meet today. We have to talk anyway." Jk said before ending the call without waiting for her reply.

He just type the address and time of the nearest cafe near their subdivision so they could finally end this deal. He's still irritated when he turns to look at Taehyung when this time, it's the younger's phone that rings.

"It's the restaurant manager." Tae informs him.

Jungkook clicks his tongue. As much aa he hates it, he knows that he can't force Taehyung not to go at the restaurant because he knows that the younger needs it. If only he would let him pay everything.

"I'm sorry Guk, I can't go with you today. I need to go now." Tae informs him after talking to the manager.

Yoongi made it possible for him to work during day so it would be safer for him & he's really thankful to the Ice Prince for helping him.

Jungkook is still frowning when he told the younger about Jieun too & as much as Tae wanted to be there, he knows he can't make it so he just wishes his boyfriend good luck.

The two excused themselves from the older Jeon who's just observing them. Jk drops the younger in the restaurant first before he went to that cafe where he'll meet Jieun.

Jieun is already there when he arrived.

Meanwhile at Jiwoon's new apartment, the princess is very ecstatic because she's been waiting for this day.

"Ashi, are you sure you wanna do it? I can do it for you." Chan Wook asks again because he's really worried that the crown princess might get hurt for cooking ramen!

Jiwoon just rolls her eyes on him before starting to boil the water.

"Stop meddling with my cooking cause you know of all people that I'm not a princess when I'm outside Bhutan. Now, where are the files I was asking you to show me?" the soft looking girl doesn't sound soft at all.

Chan knows that voice too well so he didn't answer anymore, instead he took the brown envelope that contains pictures and other pertinent papers regarding one person, KIM TAEHYUNG. If his DNA matches the Queen's then, they all know what it means.

Jiwoon opens the envelope slowly.

The Crowned Princess immediately gasped upon laying her eyes on the pictures.

"Heavens! He is my cousin!" he blurted out with a teary eyes.

"Huh?! How did you even know that when you haven't meet him yet & we're still waiting for the result, Ashi." Chan wook asks a bit worried.

Jiwoon glared at the man beside him.

"Can't you see? He's beautiful! He has gotten his eyes from his mother." She mumbles while grazing his fingers on the photos.

Chan wook sighs, he knows the princess is just being dramatic again because how did she even know that when she's just months old when Princess Jiwon, Taehyung's mother left Bhutan to chase her dreams.

But for the sake of the crowned princess now he just nods at her.

"Let's see if you're right Ashi. We don't want to break the majesty queen's heart again." he decided to say.

Back at the cafe where Jungkook & Jieun are staring at each other., well more of glaring! The heir of Jeon is so annoyed because of the noisy girl in front of her.

"You're the one who gave the time and yet you're still late!" she condemns him but Jk just rolls his eyes.

Of course he's late because he has to drop Tae at the restaurant first. He doesn't want his boyfriend to take the public bus.

"I know I'm not supposed to be explaining to you but this is a good way for you to know, I was late because I dropped my boyfriend at his work place."

Jieun accidentally spits her drink when he heard what JK just told her. The heir of Jeon just got annoyed more. 'Over dramatic!'

"Your what? B-boyfriend?" she asked hoping that she got that wrong but the way Jk looks at her confirmed it.

"Yes, my boyfriend." JK repeats.

Jieun feels like she wanted to cry on the spot but she refused to lose against Jk so she put on a brave face.

"Well, break up with him now. We are going to get married anyway." she replied challenging the boy who obviously didn't expect that.

"I knew you're a witch but I didn't know you're an evil witch. How could you ask me to break up with the only boy I love just for the sake of this fxcking deal?" Jk is trying his best to calm down, thinking what Taehyung told him.

Jieun gulps before she speaks again.

"Do you think I like you that's why I agreed to that deal! I'm just trying to help you and the people of your company Jeon Jungkook! Stop acting like a selfish brat and just break up with your boyfriend because whether you like it or not, we both know that this wedding is going to happen!"

"It's Taehyung, your friend."

Jieun's hand freeze midair when she heard his only friend's name.

"H-how did you know my friend?" she asks because she's 100% sure that the heir of Jeon will never have a second look at a freshman who have nothing.

She knows Taehyung is poor, but she doesn't care about it because she genuinely likes him. She's even worried because there are times that she noticed how Taehyung looks so sad whenever they're together. So wait, how did Jungkook knows that name?

"He's my boyfriend, the only person I love & care about." Jk replied without stuttering.

Jieun feels like the boy in front of him is pulling a prank on her because WTF?! Jeon Jungkook is not only gay but is in love with an orphan? Does it make sense? The heir of JGC is really in love with a boy without anything?!

The girl grabs her bag & stands up from her seat.

She's too confused to deal with this sh*t. She's about to walk away when she remembers how devastated Taehyung looks like when she was talking about her fiancé.

"Damn it!" she whispers to herself before walking out of the cafe.

Jungkook's so confused to he runs towards her.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"D-don't hate him. He likes you, he really really likes you." Jk doesn't even know why he's saying that to her but he just feels like she needs to know that.

Jieun raised her eyebrows on the heir of boy. She can't believe how whipped he is for the orphan!

"Don't hate him? Who are you to tell me what should I feel towards someone?" she uttered before leaving the boy speechless in front of the cafe.

Jungkook sighs, he just hope the witch won't bother Taehyung anymore because he knows Tae might be showing a brave face, but the younger is obviously so stressed of the things that is going on to them.

Jk went back to his car and decided to go home and continue the presentation he's trying to finish, he is still hopeful that everything will go according to his plan so that he won't be needing the Lees.

Jieun asks her driver to bring her home after that. She isn't sure what to feel because to be honest that 10 minutes conversation he had with Jungkook feels like 10 episodes of an intense kdrama!

How the fxck did she missed the fact that Jungkook is gay? She sighs again when she remembers Taehyung. That poor boy needs a lot of explaining to do to her.

She clenches her fist & starts to scream inside her car. The driver was startled but he just ignores her. He's already used to her tantrums.

It's when Jieun is near her house when she remembers that Taehyung texted her about his new job. She decided to go and pay him a visit at his dorm knowing that he'll start his job tonight. The heiress of Lee is surprised to know that Tae doesn't live in that dorm anymore.

She thought that Taehyung might be hiding from her already so she decided to go to the restaurant to check on him.

When Jieun arrived at the restaurant, she spotted the boy talking with someone behind the cashier. She clenches her fist again & was about to march her way to him when a hand grabs her wrist.

"Who--"

"Min Yoongi is my name, Jungkook's best friend." the Ice Prince didn't even let her speak when he drags him out of the restaurant again.

"Listen here young lady, Tae--"

"Why are you talking to me as if you're an old man? As far as I know the Ice Prince and I was born in the same year!" Jieun pulled her wrist away from the boy who's surprise to hear her calling him with his nickname.

"I've done my homework about my fiancé so don't be surprise that I know you." she explains.

"You're really a witch!" Yoon mumbles.

"What?!"

"Nothing. So you've done your homework about your fiancé, is that why you're here to harass the boy he likes? Because I'm telling you now, not on my watch young lady." he warns her.

Jieun furrows her eyebrows upon hearing that, why are these gorgeous man taking care of that boy?! She purses her lips as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"First of all, I've done my homework to know my FIANCE and not because I want to harass a boy. Second of all, if you don't want me to make a scene here, you will let that boy go with me, NOW."

Yoongi gritted his teeth when he found himself talking to the manager to excuse Tae again. As much as he doesn't want to bother Tae at his work, he knows that it's not smart to start a war with Jieun especially now that he knows Jungkook is working so hard to get rid of the Lees.

"Hyung,what's going on? Why did you--" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw Jieun waving at him.

He looks at Yoongi & when the Ice Prince nods at him, he went outside to meet her.

"Taetae! OMG, you look good with your uniform!" she complimented him.

"Thanks, but Jie, what are you doing here?" he asks but the girl just drags him in the direction of the cafe just across the restaurant.

She even ordered their favorite chocolate drinks with macarons.

"What's up?" Tae asks again because to be honest he's nervous.

He knows that Jk met with her today but his boyfriend didn't tell him anything yet.

"I had a date with my fiance!" she excitedly told him and maybe Tae feels like his world is about to collapse on him.

"G-good for you." he uttered while trying to force himself to smile. Jieun is staring at him.

"He really is so handsome & he talks really nice" Jieun adds wanting to get a reaction from the boy but Taehyung just forces himself to smile at her again.

He knows that Jungkook is in a tight position so if his boyfriend finally decided to choose Jieun over him, then he would understand.

"You're really a p-perfect match because you're so pretty too." he said while trying his best not to breakdown in front of the girl. Jieun frowns upon hearing that.

"You really think we're a perfect match?" she asks, her voice a bit raspy too. Taehyung nods at her.

Jieun suddenly feels bad about doubting Taehyung's heart a while ago. She smiles bitterly at the boy before lifting her hands over the table to hold Taehyung's hand.

"Now I know why you made them fall head over heels to you." she uttered with tears in her eyes.

Well, please don't call her dramatic. She genuinely likes Jungkook, hell he's the only man that picks her interest but no matter how brat she is, she also sincerely likes Taehyung. The boy in front of her is the only one who treats her as a real friend without an ulterior motive.

She likes Taehyung & she has no plan of ruining their friendship just because of her tiny crush on Jungkook.

Tae on the other hand is confused of what the girl is telling him.

"Jieun, are you sure you're okay?" He asks just to make sure but the girl just nods at him.

"You really have a heart of gold Taetae & I am so proud to be your friend." she said smiling while wiping away her stupid tears.

"Hey, what's going on? Jie tell me, what--" The girl suddenly stands up & hugs him.

"I'm so sorry Taetae, it must have been so hard for you whenever I kept blabbing about my stupid fiancé because he's your boyfriend." she mumbles on his chest & that's when Taehyung finally understands what's going on.

"Omg, Jie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you or---"

"Ssssh!" Jie stops him from explaining.

"You don't have to apologize to me. I understand Taetae, you were just caught up in the world of the rich where people tend to give more attention to money & stocks they have than real relationships."

Taehyung freezes upon hearing that, he didn't expect a spoiled brat like her just said that.

"Jieun" The girl pulled away from him, this time with a smile in her lips.

"He likes you so much Taehyung & with the sound of it that you're here willing to push him towards me when it's breaking your heart, then I know how much you like him too. You both hold on to that, I am not sure how can we all get out of this situation but please be strong. The deal our parents made is something between businessmen Tae, so I'm not really sure how to end it. But I promise you, I won't get in the way of you two." she said & maybe Taehyung is right when he said that she's an angel. He hugs her tight again as he thank her.

The two finishes their meal together, this time with genuine smiles in their faces. Tae is too happy that one of his problems is over. He's glad to meet Jieun, at least now he knows that not all angels have wings.

Taehyung went back to the restaurant after his conversation with Jieun. The girl told her that she needs to unwind after her tiny heart break so she's going to Paris for a while.

That night, Jungkook fetch him after his duty. They both went home & ate dinner with Uncle Yuyu.

As much as Jk wants to spend more time with his uncle, he also wants to have his alone time with his baby. He guides Taehyung to his own room, totally ignoring his uncle's reminder that Tae should stay in the guest room.

The younger dives in the giant bean bag on his room.

Taehyung looks at him with a mirth in his eyes as if he knows something he doesn't know.

"Tae--"

"How was your date?" Tae cuts him off & he almost burst out to laughter when he saw Jk's reaction.

"Date?! Who said that was a date? I just met her in the cafe baby." Jk replied.

Taehyung smiles to himself, of course he knows that already but he just wants to tease his boyfriend.

Jungkook even moves closer to him joining him in the bean bag. The heir of Jeon positioned himself between his leg and wrap his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist.

"I miss you"

Taehyung's breathe hitches when he looks at his boyfriend's eyes because he feels the sincerity of those 3 words. It's only been hours that they were away from each other & yet they both feel the same way.

The younger leans closer to kiss his boyfriend. Jk immediately smiles into their kiss. God, how he loves it when Taehyung is under him like this. The couple kisses each other softly at first but when Taehyung starts to moan, Jk deepens the kiss. His tongue starts to explore the wet caverns of Tae's mouth.

Gone are the light brushes of skins because they slowly turns to heated touches. Jk's hand on Taehyung's waist becomes tighter while Tae's hand starts to fist his boyfriend's hair.

Jk's lips starts to trail down to his jaws & neck leaving love marks all over again. Taehyung tilted his head to give him more access too.

Heaven knows how they both want to devour each other. Jungkook wants to take the younger over & over again while Taehyung wants to offer himself to the heir of Jeon unceasingly. They both know they want it so they are going for it.

Jk's hand slowly tugs at the younger's shirt as if he's asking permission to remove it so Taehyung's smiles at him & pull away a little so he could take off his shirt. Jk hurriedly removes his shirt too while his eyes are still on Taehyung.

They're still in the huge bean bag so Jk's wants to carry the younger to his bed.

They're already both shirtless when the older pulled the younger again, Tae's hands landed on his chest. They look at each other ready to continue their kissing session when they both heard knocking on the door.

Tae's eyes widens while Jk frowns.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

Taehyung hurriedly wears his shirt again & pretend to be sitting on the couch while Jungkook didn't even bother anymore because he's beyond pissed! He missed his baby so much and now that he finally have his chance with him, someone dared to interrupt them.

"Who the hell--"

"Language! Jeon Jungkook, language." Gongyoo invited himself inside the younger Jeon's room.

He found Taehyung on the couch with his clothes on but the older isn't oblivious at all because he saw the love marks on his own nephew's neck already.

"Taehyung, aren't you tired yet?"

Tae smiles at the older Jeon, he knows what it means and he doesn't want to ruin their Uncle Yuyu's trust so despite the fact that he still want to stay with Jungkook, he stands up.

"I'm actually turning in now uncle. I have to go to work tomorrow. I was just saying goodnight."

Taehyung looks at his boyfriend and he knows that the heir of Jeon isn't happy at all because he's doing the 'tongue thingy' again.

"Alright, let's go then. I just came to say goodnight to my nephew too." Gongyoo replied with that annoying smile. JK knows he won't win over him.

The two are already on the door when Jk pulled Taehyung's wrist. The older Jeon raised his eyebrow at him.

"What? Can't I kiss my boyfriend goodnight now?" he asks pouting so his uncle went ahead only to stop outside his door. Taehyung chuckles at the cuteness of the two.

"Tae, baby can you not sleep here?" Jk nuzzles his nose at the younger's neck totally ignoring their uncle who's waiting for Tae.

"You heard Uncle Yuyu Gukkie, now let me go so you could also rest too. I'll see you tomorrow." Tae said before pulling away but Jk just pulled him back again. He cups his cheeks & kissed him good night.

"I love you" Jk whispers before leaving another kiss on the younger's forehead and maybe Taehyung wants to combust right at that moment because he know Gongyoo is watching.

He mouthed 'i love you too' before he left.

Gongyoo is all smile when his nephew slam the door after they left. The two stop in front of the room Taehyung's gonna use during his stay at the mansion. He's about to enter the room when Gongyoo stops him.

"Taehyung, I just wanna ask something if you don't mind."

"You can ask me anything sir. I won't mind at all." the boy replied, despite the fact that he's actually nervous. This is the first time he's being alone with the older Jeon so he's not sure what is he going to ask.

"Hmmm, do you perhaps grew up in Golden Haven Orphanage?"

Taehyung automatically smiles upon hearing the name of that place. He nods at the older Jeon.

"Yes uncle, I was brought in when I was 4." he replied. Gongyoo gasps the moment he heard the confirmation. He knew those unique eyelids are the same as that boy he met years ago.

The older Jeon wants to laugh at the heaven right now. He can't believe how his nephew & this boy right in front of him has met again and this time, his brother is still trying to separate them.

"Don't you know that Jungkook celebrated his 8th birthday in that orphanage?" Taehyung's eyes widens upon hearing what the older Jeon has said.

"What? But why? What is the heir of Jeon doing in an--" he didn't finish his sentence anymore because he suddenly feels like an idiot.

GOLDEN HAVEN, it's Golden because it's the Jeon's trademark! OMG!

"Uncle Yuyu, I never..I didn't..Why didn't he tell me that?" Tae can't even think of the right word to say anymore.

He realized how he missed to think that the orphanage is a charity of the Jeons because every time the CHAIRMAN visits them, he's either at the Park's or at school.

"Probably because he can't remember that himself." Gongyoo replied, his eyes that were full of mirth just a while ago is changed with sadness?

Taehyung doesn't know but knowing that he might have met Jk before really is making him dumbfounded.

"But how? I should've remember him if we have met before." he said not sure if he's telling that to the older or to himself.

"It was also the first time he had fought with his bestfriend." Gongyoo continues and Taehyung feels like he's going to explode with these new information.

"You mean Yoongi hyung?"

Gongyoo's eyes widens this time when he realized that even Yoongi met Taehyung again too?! He nods at the boy.

"Now I know why my brother wants you out of his son's life. You really are something else Kim Taehyung. Go to bed and take a rest now, I'm sure you'll be needing it."

Gongyoo didn't wait for the younger's reply anymore before he turned his back from the confused boy.

Taehyung entered his room with many thoughts. Why the hell did he miss the fact that he grew up on the orphanage supported by the Jeons? Why didn't he recognize Jungkook?

Why did Jk & Yoon fought? Or was he even there on Jk's party? Maybe he was at the Park's again that's why he can't remember meeting Jungkook. Ah, maybe because he was too young too, the noonas told him how he used to not speak when he was younger. There are many questions in his head that require answers but Taehyung's eyes are already tired for today so he has fallen asleep with those questions that remain unanswered.

Gongyoo on the other hand remains awake in his room. He is sure that Jk might not remember the boy because of everything that happened to him, but he is sure that Min Yoongi can surely recognize Taehyung.

The heirs of Jeon & Min were both 8 years old when the incident happened. Aside from that, he saw the Yoongi's painting of that little boy before he left going to LA, years ago. He also knows the fact that his brother was the reason why Yoongi was forcefully stopped painting because he's the only one who reminds Jungkook of that boy in the orphanage Mr. Jeon wants to get rid of his son's memories.

"Goddamn it Junghyun, until when are you going to fight with fate?" he mumbled.

The next day, Taehyung planned to ask Jungkook about his 8th birthday & the orphanage but when he saw the older busy with his laptop, he just pushed the questions at the back of his head. He could always ask it later. The couple had breakfast together but Gongyoo's still asleep so they didn't wake him up. Jungkook insisted to bring Taehyung at his workplace but they're at the door of the mansion already when Yoongi arrives.

"Wow, since when did you become a morning person Yoon? It's holiday, no school but you're alive! Shocker!" Jk teases him.

Yoongi just rolls his eyes as a reply to his blabber.

"Thought I could give tiger a ride to the resto since you're probably still working on the proposal. I almost forgot that this is your baby we're talking about." Yoon said as he winks at Taehyung who's smiling at him.

Jk pulled his boyfriend by his waist before planting a soft kiss on his temple.

"Since you're here, then I'll let you bring my baby to his work place then. I'm still just halfway on it Yoon." he whines.

Tae suddenly feels bad upon hearing how Jk is willing to drop everything just to make sure he's safe.

"I told you i could just take the bus. Don't fetch me later, I can come back alone." he leans on the older's chest but Yoongi just chuckles.

"Dont worry tiger, I'll be at the resto today too. I can drop you again later." Yoongi suggested.

Jungkook opened the door of Yoongi's car for his boyfriend. Taehyung thanks & waves at him before Yoongi drove away.

Jungkook went back to his room too while Gongyoo can't help but sigh after watching the whole scene among the three boys. He really can't believe how fate works!

Jiwoon is pacing back & forth. She can't believe how unfortinate they are at the moment. Chan Wook is now nervous because a silent princess is more dangerous that a loud Jiwoonie.

"A-ashi, I'm sure we can get another sample." the male agent tried to soothe her but the princess just glared at her.

"We waited for almost a month for that result and now you're telling me that it is undetected because the sample isn't enough?! Do you know how will it sound like to the Queen?" she gritted her teeth. She can't believe that Wook really failed this time.

"I'm sorry your highness. You can take my life for this unforgivable mistake." Wook is on his knees, hoping that the Princess wouldn't kill him.

Jiwoon looks at the man on the floor in front of her. She rolls her eyes & sighs. In their kingdom, death is a brutal punishment.

But it is only given to traitors and this man is far from it. Chan Wook isn't just a spy to them, he's her bestfriend, she trained with him since they were kids. She could trust him with all her life, but that doesn't mean she can't be mad at him.

"You think your life could bring me my cousin faster? Stand up you idiot. We just need to plan how can we get samples from him now. We can't wait any longer Wookie, you know I have to go back soon." she said that made the man relax a little.

"I'm sorry for the mistake ashi, but I promise to work harder this time."

Few days passed by.. Jungkook & Taehyung had finally adjusted to their set up. Jk is almost done with his proposal while Tae is happily working at the restaurant. Namjoon went to Africa to visit his boyfriend during semestral break while Hoseok busied himself with his dance studio. Jimin on the other hand is so happy to help his parents with their small cafe in front of their house. He's been nagging Taehyung to go home too but when he learned that his bff got himself a job, he just wished him well.

Jieun already talked to her parents too before she went to Paris to unwind. She knows that no matter how her father give importance to their company, his love for her is still greater.

Mr. Lee promised her to break the deal with the Jeons too so she left with a lighter heart because at least she knows that she's not gonna hurt her only friend.

Everything is calm, Gongyoo has decided to keep quiet & just wait for fate to unfold everything because he knows that no one could ever win against the conspiracy of universe. He smiles to himself thinking how will his brother take everything once he has learned that the boy who broke his son's heart for the first time is the same boy who made that heart beat again.

It's mind-blowing but he can't help but feel so proud to see his nephew find his own way to that boy just like how he found him in that dark basement again.

***FLASHBACK***

Taehyung is barely 6 y/o

Jungkook & Yoongi are 8 y/o

It all happened in Golden Haven Orphanage in Busan.

It's the heir of Jeon's 8th birthday so the PR officer of JGC planned a big event to use that celebration to promote the company. At first, Mr. Jeon is hesitant to do it since it's his son's birthday and he doesn't want the children in the orphanage to be dragged in this.

But his wants to make JGC's brand reputation be as good as the top companies in the country, he agreed to celebrate his son's birthday at the orphanage. It will really look good to their investors & clients if they could see the rich reaching out to the poor. They all went to Busan with Jungkook's few friends including the Ice Prince, his best friend. Those two were inseparable.

Mr. Jeon knows that the son of Mins was actually quiet. Yoongi is very peculiar child. He is so smart in his age & his skills when it comes to music & sound is very commendable. But the kid doesn't speak to anyone else, so his parents were both thrilled when he started to communicate with Jungkook.

They were just 4 years old when they met in nursery school and ever since then, they became so close that Mr. & Mrs. Min allowed him to go with Jk everywhere. They are so used to spend time with each other as if they have made their own world as kids.

So when the two arrived at the orphanage, they were both surprise to see many children. Yoongi was so scared while Jungkook was excited to see other boys at their age.

Since Jungkook was the star of the day, the press & the other guests are all over him that he didn't notice when Yoongi started to walk away from him. They got separated because the heir of Jeon was busy entertaining everyone. He was 8 years old & he was already a charmer.

He let his father drags him here & there, introduced him to his business partners as the heir of JGC as if he didn't just turn 9 at the moment. It is when during the parlor games for the orphans that he finally realized that Yoongi is missing.

He asked his butler back then but no one knows where the Ice Prince is. He started to walk around & find his best friend himself. He checks the kitchen, the rooms because he knows how Yoon always just falls asleep anywhere, but he still couldn't find him.

He's starting to get worried & be annoyed at the same time because he hates it when Yoon is pulling a prank on him. He knows how his bff is so shy around other people but he's a total jerk when it comes to him.

"You're dead when i find you yoon!" he mumbles himself when he saw a stair going down.

At first he hesitated because its dark, but when he remembers how Yoongi enjoys places like that, he smirks to himself.

"You really thought you could hide from me huh?! You're dead yoon, you're dead." he repeats while going down to the basement where he thought Yoongi ia hiding.

Jungkook is a brave boy so he didn't mind the darkness & the colder temperature as he goes down. He slowly opens the door, planning to surprise his bestfriend but when a dim light welcomes him, he gasps.

There in the middle of the room is a boy with curly hair, he's even pouting while drawing alone!

"Yah, little kid!" Jk calls out to the boy who didn't bother to look at him when he opened the door.

Little Taehyung's hand freezes on his drawing notebook when he heard the voice. He knows someone opened the door but he thought it's just one of the kids too but that voice doesn't sound familiar to him. He slowly turns his head & he gasps when he saw the prettiest eyes he has ever seen. The taller boy looks older than him & he is so sure that he's not like them. He looks very...well different. His shoes looks so expensive, his clothes too.

Jungkook purses his lips when the boy remains quiet. He's just there staring at him with those wide eyes with long curled eyelashes & pouty lips.

"Hey kid, what are you doing down here alone?" he asks but the kid just blinks at him. He takes few steps closer but the boy just grabs his sketchpad & backs away from him. Jk tilted his head, confused.

"Are you deaf or something? What's your name?" he asks again but the boy remains silent. The heir of Jeon sighs. He realized that the boy must be deaf that's why he's left alone here in the dark.

Jungkook contemplated whether to convince the boy to join them in the party or to just leave him there alone so he could just continue what he was doing. But since Jk is a natural curious kid, he decided to stay and know about the little boy more. He steps closer again.

"My name is Jungkook, it's my birthday and there are other kids upstairs having fun in my party. Uhmm, do you want to come with me?" he asks again but the kid just pouts again.

He found it really cute to see his tiny pout but he is also curious what he looks like when he smiles.

Taehyung can clearly hear the boy.

'Jungkook' he repeats in his head.

'It suits him, he has nice name.' he thought.

The boy steps closer to him again, this time he even extended his hands and Taehyung is just so confused because what is this boy wants from him?

The little one's eyes widens when Jk crouched down in front of him, his eyes are still focus on him too while he's extending his hand as if waiting for him.

"I'm not going to hurt you but can you come with me upstairs? It's a little bit creepy here? And, aren't you cold?"

Jungkook doesn't even know why he's trying so hard to get this boy's trust but he somehow reminds hi of his bestfriend! His eyes grew even wider when he suddenly remembers Yoongi again. It's his fault why he found this boy. Jk looks at the little boy and when he looks like he's not gonna reply again, he finally stands up too. As much as he wants to talk to him and ask his name, he also needs to find his best friend. He sighs, then he removes his expensive coat.

"Here, take this little one. I've got to find my bestfriend first but I promise, I'll come back later and I will introduce you to him. You're both the same." he blabbers while he drapes his own coat at the boy who got frozen in front of him.

Jk even ruffles his hair & smile at him again before he hesitantly turns towards the door.

"I promise, I'll come back later."

The thing is, if Jk looked around the basement better, he would have found his best friend because the moment he closed the door and left, Yoongi yawns from where he's laying down at the room.

"Why didn't you tell him your name Tete?" the Ice Prince sits up and ask the boy.

***PRESENT TIME***

Yoongi smiles to himself while watching Taehyung walks out of the restaurant. He still can't believe he couldn't recognize him. Now he fully understands himself why does he always have that nagging feeling of protecting Kim Taehyung.

It's because of the promise he gave him when he was just 8 years old. The Ice Prince can't believe how his life is tangled between the two boys, but this time he is so sure of himself. He wouldn't let anyone hurt Taehyung again. He was just a little boy back then when Jungkook's father tried to manipulate them but this time, he'll do anything to take care of the boy.

"Hyung!" Taehyung smiles at the Ice Prince.

"I thought Gukkie will come to fetch me tonight?" he asks him.

"I think he's finalizing his proposal & I'm in the area so let me just bring you home tiger." he replied.

Yoongi brought Taehyung in the mansion that night. Jungkook invited him for dinner but he refused because he promised his mom to join them for dinner too.

Gongyoo cooked for the couple this time. The three of them are even laughing with his jokes so no one noticed when the tension in the air has changed!

Jeon Junghyun booked his flight back to Seoul the moment he heard the news from Mr. Lee that Jieun is calling off the wedding & the Orphan is now living in his own house. He gritted his teeth thinking that his dumbass brother betrayed him!

"Look at that, what a sight to see." Mr. Jeon's voice boomed inside the mansion, making the 3 other men froze on their seats.

Jk immeidately holds Taehyung's hands under the table while Gongyoo stands up to welcome his brother as if he didn't just betray him for letting Taehyung stay in his house even after he told him not to let that boy near Jungkook.

"Jeon Gongyoo, you son of a b*tch! You only have one job & this is what you chose to do." Junghyun scolds his twin but the chef remains calm.

"Language brother, there are kids watching." he replied.

Junghyun isn't happy at his brother's reply at all. He is livid! He can't believe that everything feels like repeating itself.

"It's a big mistake to trust you again!" he seethes before he walked passed him to face Taehyung who looks like about to pass out.

"Orphan" he uttered.

"Dad its--"

"Shut it Jungkook! You also have to explain to me why did Mr. Lee call me in the middle of the night telling me that Jieun canceled the wedding! We will talk about that later but for now let me ask this opportunistic orphan who's pretending to be righteous in front of everyone else when the truth is, he's just a leech sucking off your blood!" Mr. Jeon is beyond furious already and this time he knows no one can stop him from what he's about to do.

Call him monster or whatever ugly names but he wouldn't let this orphan stops him from saving his company & their people.

"Junghyun that's enough. You just arrived and you're already terrorizing the kids. Why don't you--"

"Go back to LA. Your job here is done." Junghyun replied to his brother.

He knows Gongyoo won't defy him because they have agreed to not meddle on each other's affairs. The chef nods at him to Jk's disappointment.

"Alright, I'll leave the day after tomorrow." Gongyoo replied so Junghyun turns to face Taehyung again.

"What are you still doing here, get the fxck out of my house!" he yells at him so Tae quickly stands up.

"Dad!"

"Junghyun!!!!"

Jungkook & Gongyoo look at each other when they heard Junghyun trying to kick Tae out of the mansion. It's already past 8 in the evening ffs and the rain starts to pour too. Junghyun turns to look at his son.

"Dont you dare try me this time Jungkook." Then he glared at his brother but this time Gongyoo remains firm.

"This is The Jeon's house! You might have been enjoying the power of using that name, but don't forget that what's yours is mine too. Don't let me remind you brother who's the real heir of Jeons here." he spits.

Jungyun was taken aback when he saw those eyes he hasn't seen for years. Those are the eyes of the real heir of Jeons. He can't believe his twin will brought that up now.

"You promised not to bring this up and--"

"Let the kid stay for the night and we'll end it here."

Junghyun turned to Taehyung and Jungkook who are still holding each other's hand. He glared at them.

"I don't want to see you when I wake up tomorrow, and Jungkook make sure to cut ties with that boy or else you will both regret this." Mr. Jeon warns them before he left.

Gongyoo feels bad after his twin left. He knows Junghyun must have been hurt when he brought the issue of being an heir to him so without explanation, he told the boys to go & rest for now before he went to his room to pack his own things. He wouldn't want to hurt his twin too.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon decided to stay in their hotel for now because he can't stay in his house knowing that the orphan who's trying to covet his son from him is there too. He poured himself a glass of wine and look over the night view of Seoul.

He knows Gongyoo must have feel bad now. He knows his brother was just trying to be more human that's why he brought that up.

The thing is, Gongyoo was the rightful heir of Jeon. Their father chose him over Junghyun because the father of Jungkook has fallen in love with a commoner, Jk's mother.

The late old Jeon was furious of Junghyun back then so he named Gongyoo as his heir. He doesn't like his son to get married with Jk's mother but Junghyun was head over heels with the love of his life so he fought with his father back then. He was so ready to lose everything.

Gongyoo doesn't want to be an heir since all he wanted to do is play in his kitchen. He always dreamed to become a chef, so when their father died, he went to find Junghyun again and let him take over the company. Gongyoo told his twin brother that JGC is made for him.

They both made a pact as twin brother that they will never talk about their father's last will and testament. They will live their lives separately and happily. They were so different from each other but they genuinely both love each other.

So Junghyun is so surprise that his brother really used that card on him just to save a certain boy.

The CEO of JGC sighs once again. In times like this, he can't help but remember his wife.

"I'm sorry Yuna,I hope I can be a better father to our sons but I guess it's too late for that. The company also needs me."

The next day is a total chaos! Gone is the peace Taehyung & Jungkook enjoyed for the past few days. Gongyoo went back to LA without saying good bye. Jungkook received a message from his representative in Bhutan, so he needs to make sure to turn in his proposal today. Taehyung?

He still manage to go to the restaurant. Jungkook promised him that everything will be alright now. He promised him that they'll find a place he could stay after his shift in the restaurant.

It was not totally hopeless at first, but the moment Jk left his boyfriend, Taehyung received a call from Jimin.

'Tae, the orphanage. It will shut down!'

Taehyung feels like all the oxygen in his body has left him. He didn't even say goodbye to his manager as he grabs his things & went outside. His feet brought him back at the Jeon's mansion.

"Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung gulps as he steps closer to the older Jeon. He hates him, he hates him so much but if this is what it takes to save those children in the orphanage, then he will do it. He will not hesitate to break his own heart for this.

He slowly kneels in front of Mr. Jeon.

"Spare them, please. Mr. Jeon they are innocent. The children will--" Taehyung can't even continue his sentence anymore as he sobs in front of Jungkook's father.

Mr. Jeon clenches his fist upon seeing the boy. He didn't expect him to kneel in front of him, let alone cry.

"He will not let you go as long as you're holding on to him. Make sure my son will realize that he has nothing to hold on to and I'll make sure the children are okay." Mr. Jeon promised him. Taehyung doesn't know what to say anymore.

He loves Jungkook, gosh heaven knows he'll die for him over and over again. But the innocent kids in the orphanage don't deserve to be dragged into this. He could never afford to be happy knowing that there are kids who are about to be homeless because of his selfishness.

He stands up from the floor & turn around ready to leave the CEO of JGC when he heard his voice again.

"There are closed doors that are not meant to open by just anyone Kim Taehyung. You should have just stayed where you were so you wouldn't have to suffer like this." Mr. Jeon said.

Taehyung turns around, he wipes his tears.

"Jungkook opened & entered the door towards me. I'm sure someday he'll find his way back to it again. This time you might have won Mr. Jeon, but your son taught me that anyone can open the door they want to open." he replied before walking away with his broken heart.

That day, the heaven seems to be crying with him too. He's already drenched with the rain when he found himself seated in the train terminal going back home to Busan. He knows he'll be unfair to Jk, but this is his only way to make sure the children in the orphanage is safe.

Taehyung checks the time, he only has 10 minutes before the train leaves. He's about to step inside it when he saw those eyes staring at him.

"J-jungkook" he whispers. He saw the heir of Jeon's bleeding knuckles and heaven knows how he wanted to hug him & ask him what happened.

"Going somewhere baby?" Jungkook asks in his broken voice as he looks at Taehyung clutching at his bags.

Taehyung feels like he's about to explode the moment he heard how Jk calls him but he knows this is it, he needs to do it right here or else he'll regret it later.

"Ha? Baby? Who are you calling baby Jungkook? I'm sure your father already told you the truth." Taehyung needs to swallow his sobs because he saw how Jungkook flinches at his world.

"He told nothing but lies, we both know that Tae." Jk takes a step closer to him but Tae steps away from him.

"Which one? Did he tell you I accepted the money he offered me before? Jungkook I lost my scholarship. I'm getting tired at work, I can't afford an apartment. Why would I decline his offer?" Tae lied to him hoping that Jk would just turn away from him because he's not sure anymore if he could still stand this.

Jungkook's eyes widen but he still refused to believe the younger. Maybe he's just scared of his father, maybe he's just missing his family. He's sure Taehyung is just pulling a prank on him.

"Tae, don't lie to me baby. I know you wouldn't do that. Okay, we can go to Busan together to visit your family, then I'll find an apartment for you. Then I'll ask Yoon to give you easier work at the---"

"Jungkook stop! Can't you see? I already got what I want from you. With the money your father gave me, I can start with my own studio already. So please, stop being over dramatic and just go back to your life and i'll do the same. We both enjoy each other's company so I guess that's---"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook suddenly grabs him and hugs him tight.

"Please baby, I'm sure we can get through this. Stop lying. I know you will never--"

Taehyung pushed the older alone. He rummage his bag and found a white envelope, the notice about his scholarship, but he doesn't care anymore. He needs a prop and he needs to convince Jungkook!

He waves the envelope in front of Jungkook.

"Can you see this? This is my whole future waiting for me Jungkook. So please, stop making this hard for both of us, I'm sure you enjoyed my body too so we're just even now." he forces himself to smile to convince him more when the truth is, he's about to puke because of the words coming out his mouth.

'Dont give my son a reason to hold on to you.'

Taehyung has to close his eyes so he couldn't see Jungkook's eyes. The older slowly takes a step away from him. His eyes now void of emotion upon hearing what he told him.

"That's my boy. I know you're smart enough to figure this out. I can't believe it took you so long." Tae adds before he turns away because he couldn't handle his tears anymore. He was about to enter the train when Jungkook's arms stop him again. The older is embracing him from the back. Taehyung feels like his heart is being shredded inside him because he feels how Jungkook is shaking.

"Please Tae, please don't do this." Jk begs once again. He's hurt, damn he's fxcking in pain but who cares about it!? He just wants Tae to stay.

Taehyung knows the moment he turns to face the boy he loves, everything will be over. The children will be homeless and who knows what else is Mr. Jeon capable of doing to the people he cares about?

He loves Jungkook so much but this time, this is all he could do.

He slowly freed himself from the boy and without looking back, he entered the goddamn train that's already preparing to leave. Jungkook panics, his tears are already blocking his sight of Taehyung so he starts to shout.

"Taehyung, if you leave... if you leave I'm gonna end up marrying her!" he screams hoping that would stop the younger to leave but Tae is already numb.

He wipes away his tears before he plaster a fake smile on his lips as he turn around to face him.

"Then best wishes to you & Jieun Gukkie!" he said before the train starts to move.

Tae finally let go of the tears he's been holding since he saw Jungkook. He feels like he's about to pass out from the pain he's feeling right now. But what hurts him more is when he turns to look at the window, he saw the heir of Jeon chasing the train up to the last platform.

"OMG! Gukkie!" he sobs inside the train, not minding the people watching him.

Taehyung wants to end himself at that moment as Jungkook becomes smaller and smaller in his sight as the train goes farther from the station.

"I'm so sorry Gukkie, I'm so sorry." he sobs on his seat.

Jungkook on the other hand is on his knees on the station. He doesn't even think about his reputation anymore as the people starts to watch him sob like a child on the floor. He feels like his heart ha been ripped out of his chest.

The wounds in his knuckles he got from breaking the door on his father's office doesn't hurt anymore. He feels like no pain could ever compare of the fact that Taehyung just left him. Knowing that the best days of his existence were all just a joke and pretense for the younger.

That day, Jungkook's heart died once again.

***5 DAYS LATER***

"Tae bear,mom & dad are really getting worried now. I know i promised you not to ask, but what really happened? Where is Jk hyungie & what are you still doing here in Busan?" Chim asks his bff who looks like a living dead for the past 5 days aince he arrived.

"Im fine Chim, I'm going to help at the cafe now. We're done cleaning the nursery room at the orphanage yesterday so I could finally join you guys in the fun." Tae forces a smile trying to avoid answering more questions from his bff. Chim didn't move an inch.

He needs to know what's going on with him because it's strange that the heir of Jeon would let Taehyung out of his sight this long without contacting him, not even a phone call.

"Kim Taehyung, we're not going anywhere unless you tell me whats going on."

Chim insists & this time, Tae knows there's no use of denying it. He wants to tell his bff everything but he knows Chim cant know that he's also dropping from SNU.

Now that the Parks informs him that Chim will no longer enrol in SNU for the next semester to save some money, he couldn't afford to tell them his real situation too. He sighs, he doesn't even know why is the universe doing this to him.

"Jungkook & I decided to break up for good Chim. H-he is going to get married to his fiancé his father chose for him." Tae chose to tell Chim the closest to the truth.

"Omg, Tae I'm so sorry." Taehyung smiles sadly at his bff.

"You don't have to apologize or feel bad about it Chim. I was happy, I am grateful to have experience how to be loved by Jeon Jungkook." he uttered before standing up to join their parents in preparing for the opening pf their cafe.

Jimin sighs as he watches Taehyung pretends to be okay. He fishes out of his phone to ask Hobi or Namjoon if they know about it but a notification from hia social media acct caught his eyes.

"WTF?! H-he wasn't lying." he mumbles as he read the article about Jungkook & Jieun.

Jimin puts back his phone inside his pocket before he followed his bff inside their mini cafe. It's still early so there are only few costumers.

"Tae are you--"

"Chim, if you ask me if I'm okay one more time. I would really think you don't trust me." Tae warns his bff using the T card so Chim decided to shut up for now.

They busied themselves in the cafe, Chim starts to welcome new costumers while Tae prepares for the orders. It's almost noon when Taehyung suddenly feels like someone is watching him. He lifts his eyes to check who's watching him.

"Hello, welcome to Magnate." Tae greets the prettiest lady he has ever seen.

Jiwoon has to bite her tongue to stop herself from bursting into tears the moment he heard his cousin's deep voice.

"Hi, Kim Taehyung." she greets back that made the boy shows her his boxy smile.

Meanwhile back in Seoul, Yoongi is so furious when he saw the news. He knows Jungkook and Taehyung broke up, he knows that the younger left. He might not know the reason but he has a hunch that it has something to do with Jk's father as always. He was gone for few days because his mother brought him with her when she went to Thailand and now that he's back, this mess is the first thing that welcomes him.

He turn off his TV and grabs his car key. He can't believe that after all that happened to the couple, they still end up breaking up with each other.

Yoongi didn't even knock on his bff's room anymore. Jungkook is still under his blanket with his horrible hang over because yes, he needs alcohol to sleep his pain away because he doesn't know how he'll survive without getting drunk.

He already knows Taehyung left, he just cant go after him again. For the younger, it was all just a game so why would he chase after him?!

Right, that's what everyone is thinking right now! But the truth is, Jungkook is drowning! He knows Taehyung pushed him away because of his father. He learned that Tae broke up with him because he needed to save the orphanage from his evil father. So yeah, Jungkook can't really show his face to the love of his life because his proposal also failed!

His contact in Bhutan informed him that day that the Crowned Princess who's in charged with foreign affairs of the nation is out of the country for a special mission. He tried his best and bribe many people to locate where she is, but no one knows. He doesn't even know what she looks like so he couldn't investigate on his own.

So yeah,Jungkook is hopeless and that's why when his father informed him that he will pursue the deal with the Lees, he didn't refused the idea anymore.

If Tae could sacrifice his own happiness for those children, then Jk thought why not just do the same for the company's people!? Coward as it sound, but that's the only choice he had.

Yoongi yanks the blanket off his bff before grabbing his shirt & force him to sit up.

"Yoon?" JK groggily asks, he's still sleepy but seeing his bff angry like this wakes him up immediately.

"Tell me you mf, why is the news telling the world that you're getting married?!"

Jungkook froze for a second before he tried to free himself from Yoongi's hold but the Ice Prince didn't budge even a little.

"You answer me Jeon Jungkook!" Yoongi yells in his face and maybe Jungkook got tired already so he forcefully pushed his bff.

"Because I am!" he yells!

Yoongi didn't stop himself anymore, he grabs his bff's collar one more time before he punches his face! Jk fell into the bed but when he tried to sit up, Yoongi grabs him again, this time he didn't punch him.

"You fxcking promise me, you promise Taehyung too! You will follow him until the end of the world! What happened to that huh?! Are you that coward now? Backing off? Swallowing your own words? For what? For your fxcking company?!" he gritted his teeth because he's too mad!

He is angry at Jk for giving up, he is angry for Mr. Jeon for pushing his own son at the edge of the cliff. He's livid more to himself because he knows he can't do anything for his friends this time!

Jungkook is tired, hopeless and mad too so he punches the Ice Prince too. The two fell into the floor, throwing each other punches until they're tired.

"Yoongi!" Jk breathes after a while.

Yoongi doesn't have to look at his bff to know how badly hurt he is but he's not going to take his side for now.

Tae has taught him before, if you love someone you wouldn't give up easily. If you can't fit in the door, you jump in the window.

"I will marry her for JGC but my heart will always belong to him. I can't force us to be together if all I can do is hurt him and make him suffer when we're together." JK tries his best not to breakdown in front of his best friend. They're now sitting on the floor face to face.

Yoongi stands up after hearing the finality in his bff's voice. He's at the door already when he looks back at Jungkook who's still sitting at the floor.

"If you've really given up on him, then Jungkook.." Yoongi swallowed when Jk looks up at him with those hurt eyes.

"I will take care of Taehyung myself from now on." he continues.

Jungkook's eyes widens only to stare back at the Ice Prince again. He knows what that statement means, it's not merely taking care as best friend anymore. He gulps & forces himself to smile at Yoongi.

"Sure Yoon, you..you both deserve to be happy." he said before standing up and walks towards his bathroom door because he doesn't know how to breathe anymore.

He feels like he's suffocating. He's about to close the door when Yoon stops him.

"I will never hurt him."

Jungkook slowly close the door of his bathroom before he leans on it because he feels like his knees are going to give up on him.

At this moment all he wants to do is vanish! The pain in his heart is tormenting him that he wishes to be gone forever. He clenches his fist & starts to punch the mirror over & over again until his hands are bleeding. This is what he wants,to feel the physical pain so he could momentarily forgets the inner pain, but it turns out that no wounds can make him forget the hollow part in his heart cause at the end he's still broken.

Meanwhile, Yoongi keeps hitting the steering wheel inside his car! He hates everything that's going on right now. It fxcking feels like history is repeating himself. Jungkook, Taehyung & himself tangled with each other again like when they were stilld kids!

***FLASHBACK***

Yoongi sits up from the dark corner of the room & moves closer to the boy who's still clutching the sketchpad in his hand.

"He asked your name Tete, Guk would probably thinking that you're deaf by now" he flashes his gummy bear to the boy who's staring at him.

Tete went back to his seat & continues his drawing, but it's so obvious that he wants to say something so Yoongi moves closer and sits in front of him watching him draw.

"Is he a pwince too?" Tete asks & Yoon can't help but smile.

Of course the little boy would think that too. He also called him a prince a while ago when he first met him.

"Hmmn, I think you can say that because his father is almost as powerful as a King." Yoon replied after some time.

Taehyung's eyes widens upon hearing that. He remembers how his mom used to tell him that princes and princesses can be friends with the commoner if the King & Queen are good people, but if the King or the Queen is bad, then the prince can't be friends with commoner like himself.

Tete gasps when he realized that he's still wearing the prince's coat.

"Hyung, is the prince's father good or bad?" he asks nervously.

He didn't even realized that he's already talking to the stranger kid. Yoongi thinks again, but no matter how he tried to think of a good memory with Mr. Jeon, he really can't think of a good one.

"Hmm, let's just say the prince is good."

Little Tete dramatically covers his mouth when he realized that he has asked a lot of questions already. Yoongi found it cute so he laughs heartily again.

"You're cute when you do that. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're asking about the prince." he teases the boy.

Taehyung smiled at him for the first time and maybe, Yoongi finds him so pretty. The two starts to talk about random things, like who is there favorite anime character, what is their favorite color until Yoongi found out that Tete can also speaks in Japanese.

They are both lost in their little world not knowing that there's a pair of ear listening to them. Jungkook was about to leave the basement to search for his bestfriend when he heard Yoongi's voice inside. He was about to open the door again to yell at him for making him worried when he heard the little boy's voice.

He doesn't know why but it warms his heart knowing that he's not deaf. He almost give his bff a thumbs up too when Yoongi told the little boy that he's a prince. He just stayed there int he dark listening at the conversation at the two boys inside.

Jungkook doesn't know why he likes listening to little Tete's giggles even when he knows that it's not for him. He only moves when he heard Yoongi telling Tete that he needs to go too. Yoon tried to convince him to up with him but Tete refused to leave his own safe place.

Jk learned that the pretty boy doesn't like noise too much. He prefers peace with his sketchpad and color pens alone. The heir of Jeon ducks and hide at the empty boxes right beside the door when Yoon opens the door to leave. He saw him waves at Tete before he finally left.

Jungkook knows he should follow his bestfriend back at the party area already, but the thought of having a conversation with the pretty boy inside the basement compels him to go back inside.

Tete looks surprise to see him & Jk can't help but smile when he saw the younger boy still wearing his coat.

Tete had seen people greeting the royalties properly, so when he saw Jk this time, he bows down to him.

"Oh, no no Tete no" Jk panics.

He likes the idea that the boy thinks of him a royalty but that doesn't mean he wanted him to treat him as one.

Tae pouts as he looks back at the pwince.

"Uhmm, you don't have to bow to me. W-we can be friends!" Jk suddenly blurted out when he noticed that the boy is staring at him as if waiting for his direction.

"You know, you can talk to me, laugh with me like you did with Yoon!"

Jungkook smiles at the boy showing him his bunny teeth and maybe Tete finally wasn't able to control himself. He smiled back at him.

"Pwince looks like bunbun." he giggles and maybe, Jungkook realized that this is his best birthday ever.

"Bunbun?" he asks not understanding what it means.

The boy looks at him again, his smile reaches his eyes this time as if he's enjoying a funny joke that he doesn't know.

When Tete didn't reply to him, he walks over to his table and saw his drawing. He complimented it & Tete loves it so he showed his other works too.

Tete forgot about his fear of talking to other people after that because Gukkie made sure to praise every little thing he has showed him. The older boy just discovered his favorite sound in the world and it's not Yoon's melody, but it's Tete's laughter.

He also learned that his favorite artist is not Yoon anymore because Tete's drawing are more lively with his bestfriend. That day, on his 8th birthday, Jungkook has only one wish. He wants to live forever and ever with this boy with a boxy grin.

The two became friends in that short period of time.

Yoon on the other hand is smiling ear to ear. Unlike Gukkie, he isnt dumb! He knows his bestfriend was at the door a while ago all the while. He even saw him hiding behind the empty boxes when he pretended to leave. Now that he saw his bff smile while watching Tete draw on his sketchpad, Yoon feels like he has accomplished his mission today, and that is to make his best friend happy on his birthday.

He waited for few more minutes before he joins the two. Tete who was shy & reserve few hours ago turned out to be loud & cheerful now that they all became friends. The three of them take turns in drawing at his sketchpad & they only decided to go back at the party when they all felt hungry. Little did the 3 kids know, Gongyoo who was looking for his nephew, witnessed everything.

He has smile on his face knowing that Jungkook found real happiness with his friends on his birthday.

Everything was perfect until Mr. Jeon witnessed the bonding of his son with the orphan. He wasn't happy to see the boy wearing his son's coat too. So that night when Jungkook asked him to take Tete with them, Mr. Jeon wasnt able to control his voice.

"Jungkook, you are the heir of JGC & you must not befriended with boys like him." he yelled at the 8 year old boy before he turned to Yoongi.

"And you young man, stop dragging my son with you! Keep that boy away from him!"

The next scenes happened so fast, Yoongi took Tete away from Mr. Jeon because he doesn't want the boy to get hurt while Gukkie run away from his father. The boy kept running without even realizing that he's already outside the orphanage. Jungkook didn't know what happened next because all he heard was the loud screaming of people before he passed out in the middle of street!

That night, Jungkook wasn't hit by the car, but since he was on panic mode, he fainted. Mr. Jeon made sure that the driver got arrested before they all went back to Seoul.

That night, it's only Yoon who said goodbye to little Tete.

"Tete always remember this okay? The pwince cares for you. I'm sure when he's the king already, he will come back to see you." Yoon even kissed him on his forehead before he finally left with his parents.

Ever since then, Tae starts to talk with the other kids in the orphanage. He kept the coat from his prince and asked the noonas to hide it for him hoping that one day, the prince will come back to him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook woke up in the hospital the next day. He was alright. He looks fine and normal until Yoongi mentioned Tete to him.

"Yoon you keep mentioning that Tete boy? Did you create another character in your world? We're 8 now, stop making up your imaginary friends, it's getting creepy man."Jk smiled at him as if he really doesn't know Tete!

Yoongi was there when Jungkook fell asleep again. He was so confused. He even thought his bestfriend was just pulling a prank on him. But when the doctor came & Mr. Jeon mentioned that to him, the doctor who's looking after his bff told them that Jk might have forcefully erase some of the memories in his head and the shocked he got from the incident helped him buried those memories away.

Yoongi was just 8 years old. He has a lot of questions because how the fxck did Guk forgot about Tete that fast? He made it a mission to make him remember Tete.

The problem was, Mr. Jeon...AGAIN!

Jk's father talked to his own parents, informing them about Jk's condition. Apparently, he's not allowed to see Jk for a while. He was so sad and angry but what can he do? He's just a child. So what he did is to keep drawing & painting Tete.

He thought he was being subtle before. He wasn't even allowed near Guk in school too. His bff became silent for almost a year and when he came back to his normal self, he has totally deleted Tete in his memory already.

So Yoongi thought, it's for the best not to talk about him anymore. Mr. Jeon also told him that his paintings might trigger Jk's 'weird' headaches if he keeps doing it, that's why ever since then, he stopped painting too.

The years passed by and Yoongi himself has forgotten Tete already. Good thing that Tete has also moved on from them.

***PRESENT***

Yoongi looks at the direction of the mansion one more time. The pain in his heart is not only for him but for his bestfriend & Taehyung too. With a heavy heart, he starts his car knowing exactly where to go.

He clenches his fist upon remembering what he said to Jungkook. If he couldn't take care of the younger boy, then he will do his best to protect him and make him happy.

He dialed few numbers while he's driving since he knows that he's not coming back to Seoul alone anymore. Second semester is about to start soon, so he'll make sure that he could convince Taehyung to come back with him.

The Ice Prince sighs thinking of the long drive he has to do but when he remembers Taehyung's sparkling eyes & boxy grin, he smiles to himself. He will do anything to see those again no matter what it cost him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 47.4K 34
#TAEKOOKAU "I'm positive Mr. Jeon, we spotted him going out at the airport." Jeon Jungkook froze. It's been three long torturous years since he last...
730K 39.2K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
1.7M 84K 51
Kim Taehyung is a championship ice skater but his cold personality makes him unapproachable and detached from everyone. Jeon Jungkook is an outgoing...
346 6 2
Stuck in a loveless marriage as Christmas rounds the corner, rich boy Jeon Jungkook's only item on his wish-list is to spend the holidays with the re...