Moon Chasing The Star: Book 2

By SinsNChaos

Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung, an heir & an orphan who found each other in the middle of stormy night. Would... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

I

5K 152 14
By SinsNChaos

The snow storm outside the barn is getting worse, good thing that there are lots of remaining woods inside that Jungkook & Taehyung could use to keep the fire. The two are still naked feeling so warm despite the cold weather because they just made love. Their hands intertwined,

Taehyung's back is pressed to Jungkook's chest while the older is leaving tiny kisses on the younger's shoulders.

"Tae" Jk whispers his name as if it's the most holy name of all & the younger immediately smiles at that.

He loves how Jk pronounces his name.

"Hmmm?" he hums.

"I love you." Jk confesses & Taehyung's heart flutters again.

The older can easily say those words but he still can't get used to it. The younger turns around again, this time he lifts his hand to trace the older's beautiful face. He uses his thumb to gaze over Jk's tiny mole under his lip before he bops his nose.

Jk playfully bites his finger & they both chuckle at that. Then Tae leans closer, cupping the older's face & kisses him softly. Jungkook lifts his hand too so he could touch the younger's face as he deepens the kiss.

"I love you more."

The two ended the kiss with a smile on their lips. Taehyung just leans back to the older while Jk just pulled the younger closer. They It's almost midnight when Jk checks the time. He sighs, but this time not of contentment and Tae immediately senses that.

"What's wrong?"

The heir of Jeon rested his chin on the crook of the younger's neck.

"I'm just worried." he breathes while drawing small circles at the back of Taehyung's palm. The younger remains quiet, he patiently waits for him to say whatever is bothering him.

"I'm sure Yoon won't just sit back. I dropped my phone outside & I'm sure if Yoon won't be able to reach me after another hour, he'll come search for us." JK informs him.

He knows his best friend too well. He might have stopped him to join him a while ago, but if he doesn't return in time, the Ice prince will surely head out to find them too.

Tae knows he should get worried too since Yoongi has become his friend already. But he just turn around so he could face the heir of Jeon. He smile fondly at his boyfriend, yes bitches, they're now boyfriends again, for real without deadline!

"Hey why are you worried about the Ice Prince when he can even tame a dragon? It's just a snow." Taehyung teases the older & Jk can't help but breaks into a tiny smile. He knows Taehyung meant him, when he said Yoongi tamed the dragon.

"Yoon might be the Ice Prince but I know he's not fit to at least reached this part of the forest alone. He won't survive Tae." Jungkook sounds serious again and maybe Tae agrees to him this time.

"Then let's just pray Namjoon hyung & Hoseok hyung won't let him go." he whispers as he leans back to him.

Meanwhile back at the camp, Yoongi is glaring at the officers who finally fell asleep on the couch. He wants to bury each one of them alive but since he knows his bestfriend will do that himself, he just ignores them.

But when it's been 2 hours since Jungkook left, and he still not back yet, Yoongi starts to get worried. He knows Jungkook is a muscle bunny but Taehyung has been missing for 5 hours already. If the younger boy unfortunately didn't survive this storm, then at least, he'll make sure to bring his best friend back.

Yoongi picks up his coat.

Joon is already sleepy while Hoseok is already sleeping beside Jimin who got tired of crying already. Yoongi knows they won't let him leave so he tried to be discreet but Joon saw him so the taller boy grabs him and pulled him back.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

The two are already outside the building and Yoongi quickly throws a glance over the officers because he doesn't want them to wake up. He glares at Namjoon and warns him not to be too loud.

"Do you really think I'll just sit down here while Guk & Taehyung are probably freezing out there? Nam! This is Jungkook we are talking about! Will you be able to face your fiance when something bad happens to him?!" Yoongi whisper yells at his friend.

Joon sighs upon realizing that. He knows Yoongi's right, Seokjin will be devastated when something happens to Jk.

"Fine, wait for me then. I'll come with you." Joon said before running inside to get his own jacket and gloves. He also grabs another pair for Yoongi. He's already at the door when Hoseok saw him.

"Joon!"

"Ssssssh!!" Hoseok carefully removes Jimin's head on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Hobi asks his friend who's gearing up.

Joon grabs his hand & drags him outside where Yoongi is waiting. Hoseok's eyes widens upon seeing the two ready to leave.

"Are you both crazy? There's a snow storm! There's no way you can find them out there!"

Yoongi's temper is already short because he's worried and hearing those words coming from Hoseok really made him lose control.

"What did you just say?! So you mean to say we'll just let them freeze to death? Jungkook? The same boy who almost killed 4 people just to make sure you're alive?!" Yoongi blurted out & Hoseok immediately feels so embarrased of himself.

"Do I need to remind you that you could've died that night if Jungkook didn't rescue you from those scumbags!" the Ice Prince spits again because he's really getting frustrated now.

"I-i'm sorry Yoongi, but that's not what I meant." Hoseok replied with a tiny voice.

Namjoon & Yoongi look at him with questioning look.

"I just thought you also thought of what I was thinking. This is Daegu, it's Jungkook's land. He knows this forest more than anyone of us."

"But there's a snow storm and he was there alone looking for Taehyung!" Yoongi insists but Hoseok shakes his head once more.

"I want to believe that he found him & they're probably inside the barn." Hoseok told them while pointing at the direction of the woods but since it's dark already, they can't see anything.

"The tower!" Joon blurted out, remembering there's a tower right beside their building where they can see the forest.

The three of them didn't waste time, they run towards the tower. It's dark but they use their phones to guide them.

They're all panting and breathing heavily when they finally reached the top of the tower. They went to the side where they could see the view and they all almost cried when they saw a smoke coming out from the chimney in the middle of the woods where the barn is.

They all sigh!

Call them dramatic, but the three of them slumps on the floor when they finally realized that Jk and Tae are alive. They went back inside the building to tell Jimin to go back to his room so they can wake up early tomorrow.

Jimin is confused so Hobi explains what happened.

"But hyung? How are you so sure that Jungkook hyung found Taehyungie? What if he only survives but Taehyung didnt?" he asks, still worried until he doesn't see his bff.

"Jungkook wouldn't save himself & hide inside that barn if he wasn't able to find Taehyung." Yoongi explained.

**The next morning the BTS & Jimin wakes up early. They brought couples of extra clothes & blankets just in case Jk & Tae needs to change because they aren't sure if the two manage to dry their clothes knowing that they will surely be awkward around each other. They didn't even wait for the rescue teams anymore as they went out to find the two.

"Hyung, are you sure Jungkookie hyung really--"

"Chim, don't worry. I'm sure Jk found your bestfriend & they're probably trying to rip each other's throat now" Hobi reassures him again while Yoongi keeps quiet.

The group continue to walk in the forest until they saw the barn that's covered by snow.

They almost run towards it, praying to find the two inside. But when they're at the door already, it finally downs into them the possibility of a good & bad news. They all stop by the door.

Namjoon & Hoseok look at each other nervously while Jimin starts to tear up again.

Then Yoongi steps forward. He pushed the door carefully not knowing what to expect. He steps forward & the first thing he saw is the fire in the fireplace, two pairs of boots & the discarded hot packs. He takes another step & a sigh of relief finally came out from him.

The other boys finally goes inside too to see what he saw. They all gasps when he saw the two curled up to one another, thighs tangled to each other while laying on the wooden floor near the fireplace.

Hoseok & Namjoon gave each other a knowing look while Chim hurriedly goes to wake the two up but Yoongi stops him.

"Hyung, why? Taehyung would probably fight Jungkook hyung again once he wakes up with that position." Chim reasons out but Yoongi just shakes his head.

"Let them rest a little, I'm sure they had hard time last night." Yoongi uttered before he guides everyone out of the barn.

They're already outside when Hobi breaks his silence.

"Do you think they've finally made up?" he asks, a little worried for their 2 friends inside.

Joon didn't reply, he just looks at the Ice Prince who's staring at the door of the barn.

"If you are about to die with the love of your life, I guess making up is not a question anymore. The problem now is they both know they survived. So I'm not sure what's gonna happen next."

Hoseok was about to reply when they hear Jungkook's voice inside the barn.

"I can't believe Yoon really let us freeze here overnight! That mf really wants me to die!" Jk is sulking when he noticed that it's morning already but no rescue team came to find them.

Taehyung is just watching him silently.

"But I thought you wish Yoongi hyung won't come because he might not survive the snow storm last night?" he asks while stretching his arms.

Jk who's whining suddenly freezes upon seeing how soft Taehyung looks with his messy hair while wearing his clothes.

The two of them didn't even noticed that they grabbed each other's shirt last night after, well after they made love.

Jk wants to tell it to him but he just looks perfect on it so he just stares at him.

"What?! Isn't that what you want last night? So why are you angry now?"

Jk tries to hide his blush on his face because the truth is, he's not mad at Yoongi anymore, his face is turning red because the events that happened the previous night is coming back to him now. He can clearly remember the passionate kisses they shared. He can still feel Tae's hands roaming around his body, touching his skin. He vividly remembers when Tae kneels in front of him and---

"G-guk?! Are you alright?!" Tae interrupted his thoughts.

The younger even moves closer to him. Jk panics so he stands up but it only made their position more awkward because now, Taehyung looks like kneeling in front of his crotch. Jk almost jumps out when Tae tugs at his pants.

"Hey what's going---" the younger's eyes widens when he finally notices the growing problem of the heir of Jeon.

He quickly jerks away when he realized what Jk was thinking.

"OMG, I cannot--- " Jungkook's turn to smile smugly at the younger when he saw him blushing.

"Hey" Jk breathes in softly before pulling the younger up so their eyes are in the same level now.

"I didn't even get to say good morning, I'm sorry. I just can't believe Yoon really left us alone here." Jk apologizes while softly pushing away Taehyung's fringes.

"Well maybe he's just confident that you'll survive that's why he didn't come to find us." Tae replies while resting his hands on the older's chest.

Jk smiles at him before planting a light peck on his forehead.

"Well on the side note, I'm glad he didn't come. Last night was the best night of my life." Jk said with sincerity laced on his voice & maybe Taehyung's heart melts upon hearing that. He smiled back at him.

"It is, for me too." he said.

Jungkook lifted his hand to cups the younger's smiling face. The fire in the fireplace almost gone but they're not cold anymore as Tae wraps his arms around Jk's neck while the older leans closer to him. Taehyung closes his eyes, they're about to kiss when the door burst open!

"Yow! Are---" Yoongi smirks when he saw their position but Jungkook isn't happy to see him at all.

The heir of Jeon let go of Taehyung & start to chase Yoongi who runs away when he saw Jk's glaring eyes. Tae follows them outside while the other boys are watching how Jk easily caught Yoongi. They all gasp when they even saw him picking up the Ice Prince only to throw him on the snow.

Yoongi groans but ends up laughing when Jk jumps into him again.

"You f*cker! Why didn't you come to rescue us?! I slept on the ground!" he said while trying to cover Yoongi some snow.

The Ice Prince stops laughing before he forcefully pushes the heir of Jeon away from him making him roll on the snow too.

"B*tch, as if you didn't enjoy your time with Tiger!" he said before standing up to remove the snow sticking on his neck.

Jk suddenly blushes upon hearing that! His neck snaps to check on Taehyung but good thing that the younger is busy chatting on the others too. He stands up to cover Yoongi's mouth but the Ice Prince just shove him away.

"What?!" Yoongi asks & he slowly breaks into a smug smile when he noticed his bff blushing.

"You kissed, didn't you?" he asks again but Jk just blushes harder.

"Shut up yoon!" he replied before joining the others but Yoongi grabs him back.

"I can't believe you still blush for a simple kiss. How could you move to second base if--" Jk covers his mouth again.

"Istg, I'm gonna burn your baby if you won't shut up and you know that I mean it Yoon!" he warns him but his ears are still red.

Yoongi nods at him but his eyes are still teasing him until they get back to others.

"So are you done with your game?"

Both Yoongi & Jk turn to look at Taehyung who are smiling at them. Jk nods while Yoongi was about to say something when the heir of Jeon kicks his shin.

"Im not joking Yoon, I said I'm not joking" he warns him again. The group starts to walk back towards the camp.

Thankfully, there's only one officer left to verify that they're safe so Namjoon dealt with him knowing that Jk might have just rip his head off.

They all reported to the facilitators & advisers of the group but since the incident already happened, the school decided to cancel the retreat.

Taehyung is still pouting while packing his things, he doesn't just feel bad that the retreat is being cancelled because of him, but he feels bad knowing that he missed the chance to play in the snow with Chim. They were so excited about it but now they're already about to go back to Seoul.

"Chim, I'm really sorry." he said when he feels like he's about to break down so his bff quickly stands up & joins him on the floor.

"Why are you apologizing again? Hon--Tae, stop it. It was an accident & we're more than glad that you're safe. That's all that matters." Chim said, trying to practice calling him with his name because by the looks of it this morning, Jungkook is already back in his bestfriend's life.

"But you---"

"Ssssh! I'm sure we could just visit a skating resort in Seoul." Chim cuts him off so Tae just keeps quiet.

The two are still hugging each other on the floor when their door burst open.

"Woah! Is this why you're taking so long to pack your things?!" JK yells at the two.

Chim immediately let go of his bff, but deep inside him he wants to laugh of Jk's obvious jealousy again.

"What the---don't you know how to knock?!" Tae yells back at the older.

"Why? Are you in the middle of-"

"ISTG Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare finish that sentence or else, I'm telling you!" Tae warns the older so JK quickly tries to calm down. He hates it when Tae becomes scary.

"Everyone is already waiting for you. Yah, Pink-Jiminah let's go." Jk said trying to avoid Taehyung's eyes on him because believe him when he say that Taehyung's eyes are scary when he's glaring.

Tae on the other hand can't help but smile to himself when he saw his reaction.

Taehyung finishes his packing while Chim went ahead of him, leaving the two behind. Jk remains standing by the door when Tae speaks again.

"What? You can wait for me outside already." he said before zipping up his bag but Jk just ignores him before grabbing his bag & carries it.

Tae has to bite his lips again when he realized that Jk waited for him so he could carry his bag.

"Yah, I can carry my own things." he still mumbles but Jk just grabs his other hand & lead him outside where the others are waiting.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow when he saw the two.

"It's refreshing to see you both like that instead of trying to make each other cry." he utters before he enters the shuttle.

Joon & Hoseok wink at them too before they went in. Jk let Tae get in first before he follows him too. They all became so silent during their ride.

The journey back to Seoul is quiet, Tae & Guk are sitting beside each other but since they barely had sleep the previous night, they both fallen asleep all throughout the ride. Hobi only wakes them up when they're in front of Tae's dorm. Jungkook gets off the shuttle too.

"Yoon, you can go ahead. I'll go home later too." Jk informs his bestfriend when he noticed that the bus isn't leaving yet.

The Ice Prince just nods at him before telling the driver to go leaving Jk with the other two boys.

Tae furrows his brows at his boyfriend.

"Why didn't you go with them yet? You don't have your car here." he said while walking slowly towards their door. Chim is already inside because he's the one holding the key.

"It's lunch time already, I thought you're gonna cook for me?" Jk deadpans before getting in the dorm.

Taehyung's eyes widen but Jk is already inside their dorm even before he manage to say something. His hearts melts when he saw the older already sitting comfortably in their couch. Jungkook screams of luxury from head to foot but the serenity written on his face makes him look like he's born to occupy that space on their humble dorm.

It is only when Chim pokes his side when Tae finally snaps out of his reverie.

"Your boyfriend said cook for him for lunch, not eat him in your day dream!" Chim teases his best friend who blushes upon hearing him.

Jk turns at the two & he notices Taehyung's face is so red.

"What did Pink-Chim said again?" he asks but Tae just ignores his question.

"We don't have stock of food. So if you want me to cook, we have to go & buy first." he said before going inside their room to get new set of clothes because it's only now that he realized that Jk is still wearing his clothes from last night.

He gets out from his room & gives him the fresh clothes but Jk just raised his eyebrow on him.

"What am I gonna do with that?" he asks but Tae just pushed him inside the room.

"You're stinking now, so go ahead & take a quick shower before we go grocery shopping." he said before pushing the older to their small bathroom. Jk smells himself.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung I smell like you though! No wonder I stink!" he yells out before he takes a quick shower.

Taehyung & Jimin are both in the living room while the heir of Jeon is taking a shower. And since Tae isn't telling him anything yet, Chim decided to ask the question.

"Tae have--" he wasn't able to continue his question when his bestfriend suddenly removes his jacket revealing his neck that is littered of different sizes of bite marks.

"OMG! KIM TAEHYUNG!" Chim starts to scream & kicks the air when he saw the love marks on his best friend's neck clearly.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Tae asks because he's really clueless of why Chim suddenly acts like that.

Jimin is about to reply when Jungkook comes out of the room too, he's still just on his t-shirt lend by Taehyung so the marks on his neck are visible too.

Chim starts to squeal again, leaving the two staring at each other. They're both so quick to cover their necks when they realized that Jimin is probably screaming because of that. They're both not aware of them since they're wearing thick coats & scarves a while ago.

"You did it!" Chim accused them but they both yelled NO at the same time.

"Okay, so are you telling me that those are mosquito bites from last night?" he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Tae & Jk dumbly nods at that cause they're too ashamed to admit it. They didn't even know that they really marked each other like that. And to hide his embarrassment, Tae just grabs Jk out of the dorm.

The two end up at the nearest grocery store. Taehyung grabs a basket but Jk took it from him before the older followed him inside. Tae didn't argue this time, he let the older carry the basket while they go around to pick up the ingredients they'll be needing for lunch.

It is only when they're at the counter when they start to argue again.

"I know you're rich but im going to pay this." Tae insists but Jk isn't having it.

"Listen, I'll pay & you'll cook. End of story." he said befofe giving the cashier his black card. The lady smiles at him.

Tae saw how the girl looks at Jk & well he can't blame her. Who wouldn't smile at a gorgeous man who owns a black card?! But that doesn't mean he likes it so he pushed Jk away.

"Wait for me outside." he said before he glares at the lady. Jk is confused but he still follows him.

Tae immediately grabs the card from the lady when she's finished before he grabs the bag of the things they bought.

Jk takes it from him the moment he saw him. But the older noticed his pout too.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks because it's not the cute pout. It's the sad pout.

"Nothing" Tae replied.

He's actually surprise now that Jk can easily feel it whenever he's upset. Jk stops in the middle of street. He put down the bag of groceries so he could cup his face.

"The last thing I wanna see is you being upset because of me again. What is it?"

Maybe, Taehyung suddenly feels like he's the luckiest man in the world for having this man in front of him. He can't believe that they needed to go through a lot of trouble before they could finally be like this. But then again, no! He's not gonna tell him that he's upset because of that girl who's checking out his boyfriend.

"Im not upset. Let's go cook some lunch." Tae tries to divert Jk's attention but the older won't let him.

"Is this about the girl on the cashier?" he asks & Tae's face turned red again.

"No!" he denies but Jk is already grinning.

"I don't want you to be upset but baby you're jealous and it's so cute!" Jk uttered before leaving a quick peck on the tip of his nose.

Taehyung pulls away before he starts walking again. Jungkook just follows him behind.

"Cute" he mumbles.

They both arrived at the dorm.

Jimin is already gone when they get inside the dorm. He just sent a message about meeting Sungwoon so Tae decided to cook. Jk volunteers to help him but the younger reminds him about their condition a while ago when he was paying for their groceries.

Tae pushed him away so Jk busied himself with his phone. He suddenly remembers he needs to call some people. He wants to arrange something for the younger since he knows how disappointed Taehyung is for not experiencing the outdoor winter sports in Daegu.

Tae on the other hand focuses on his task.

When Taehyung finally finished cooking, he went to check on the older only to see that Jk has fallen asleep on their couch already. The younger almost tear up when he feels a sense of deja vu. It reminds him when Jk saved him from crashing the kart & they end up eating lunch together. He still clearly remembers how they both cried that day, how the older begs him to choose him.

Taehyung suddenly feels the urge to hold Jungkook because he realized how much they both suffered before. He steps closer to wake him up & just like the last time, Jk quickly wakes up.

The heir of Jeon pulled him so he ends up laying on top of him. Taehyung almost gasps when the older suddenly hugs him in that position.

"I love you" jk just whispers & maybe Taehyung suddenly can't breathe again.

This time not because of pain, but happiness.

He just buries his face on the crook of the older's neck for a few seconds, feeling their hearts beat. Jk knows he can never have enough of the younger but he's also starving already so he decided to break the silence.

"I know i smell good, but Tae your food smells good too."

Taehyung suddenly pulled away from him when he remembers that he already prepared their food.

"Yeah, right! The food." he mumbles before he goes to the kitchen, leaving Jungkook who's still smiling from ear to ear. He wishes to have this moment forever.

"Guk, come on!"

The heir of Jeon stands up from the couch & join the younger on the small dining table. It's a simple lunch but he almost salivated because he also realized that he hasn't eaten anything yet since he arrived in Seoul.

He thanked the younger for the food before he digs in.

It is only when the older had few bites when he noticed Taehyung not eating his food so he stops & look at him.

"I don't think you're planning to poison me, so why are you not touching your food?" Jk asks not knowing that Tae is having the best time of his life watching him eat.

The younger is embarrassed for being caught so he quickly picks up his own chopsticks.

"Nothing, I was just wondering. If I didn't know you better, I would have thought you're not an heir of a multi-billion company, it's just a stew and fried egg but the way you eat it makes me think that you're one of the children in--"

Tae stops his own statement when he realized that Guk indeed just came from his 2 weeks volunteering in Africa. His eyes widens when he realized that he just arrived.

"OMG, you have eaten anything since last night?!" he blurted out.

JK frowns at that.

"I did eat breakfast this morning before we left Daegu. But--"

"When did you arrive?" Tae suddenly asks because it is only now that he realized that the older is supposed to arrive the next day. Jk looks at him as if he's from another planet.

"Why are you suddenly asking that? I just said eat your food." the older replied because he really doesn't know why the younger suddenly keeps random questions.

"H-how did you manage to go to Daegu if.. Wait, the sound of the chopper! OMG! Did you fly the chopper in the middle of snow storm last night?!" Taehyung blurted out again, but this time, he's already tearing up because he just realized what happened the previous night. He was so sure that he's about to die!

Jungkook finally put down his chopsticks when he saw the younger tearing up again.

He stands from his seat only to crouch down in front of the younger. He takes Tae's hands to his before he speaks.

"I was planning to surprise you that's why I didn't tell you that I'm coming back home earlier than planned. I called Yoon to check on you the moment I landed. Unfortunately, he told me the bad news that the biggest idiot i know got lost in the woods in the middle of snow storm." Jk slowly explains to him.

"Y-you really did fly the chopper in the middle of snow storm." Tae can't help his tears anymore.

"I did baby, of course I would fly the chopper even in the middle of storm. Do you honestly thought that I would be able to sit and wait when I know that I might have lose you? Of course not baby. I told you I'm gonna follow you until the end of the world so I'm just keeping that promise." he said softly.

Taehyung let go of his tears when he confirmed that. He cups Jungkook's face this time.

"You're really a fool! W-what if you got in an accident?" he asks now that he realized how dangerous it is but Jk just smiles at him.

"I'd rather die trying to save your life than to let you go without doing anything." Jk replied to him and maybe, that's more than enough for Tae to leans in closer to kiss him.

Jk is kneeling in front of him so Tae needs to bend so he could have a better access on the older's lips. He kisses him like his life depends on it.

When the kiss ended Taehyung leans closer again, letting their foreheads touch each other.

"I'm so sorry Guk, gosh I'm so sorry for letting you wait this long." he whispers but Jk just shakes his head.

"No Tae, you don't have to apologize baby. You're worth the wait."

The two shared few more kisses before they finally enjoyed their food.

They're just about to finish when Chim & Sungwoon appeared. Good thing that Tae cooked a lot.

He tidied up the table and let his friends eat too. JK is about to leave when Chim stops him.

"Jungkook hyung!" The heir of Jeon turns to look at him.

"Uhmm, Sungwoon and I are going to a date tomorrow. Would you two like to join us?" he asks but Jk just frowns at him.

He might accepted Jimin as Taehyung's brother already but the other guy seems off to him. He's about to decline when Tae suddenly agreed to his best friend!

"Chim, OMG! of course we could join you. It's weekend and we have no plans so--"

"Yah, who told you I have no plans?!" JK interrupts him so Tae quickly frowns at him.

"Fine, if you have your own plan, then I'll go alone with them."

Jungkook looks at the younger with wide eyes because he can't believe how fast he turned on him.

He just shakes his head and walks towards the dorm.

"Yah! Are you really leaving like that?" Tae asks but Jungkook is too annoyed to reply so he just left.

"Tae, I'm sorry if--"

"Aish! No, don't apologize Jiminie. If he doesn't want to come it's fine! I can't believe I really agreed to date him! He's still so---"

"Tae, I'm sure Jungkook hyung has another plan so please can you not fight with him again?" Chim reminds him so he just keeps quiet.

Taehyung just slumps on their couch! He just can't understand his boyfriend because just when he thought that Jk has finally matured too, suddenly he snaps like that.

He pouts & sulks for the rest of the day not wanting to be the first one to call the other.

Meanwhile called his friends to his mansion. He hates to argue with Taehyung and as much as he wants to avoid them fighting, it seems like that's the part of their relationship that cannot be changed.

The 3 other BTS members are already in his bedroom when he arrived.

They all weren't expecting to see him sulking because they all saw him happy with Taehyung just this morning.

"Hey lover boy, what's with the sullen face?" Joon asks but Jk just goes over his mini bar & poured himself a drink. Hoseok joins him so he poured one for him too.

"Goodness gracious, please don't tell me you already had a fight with Taehyung." Hobi comments when he remains silent.

"What? You just made up and you already fought again?" Joon asks too but Jk remains silent until Yoongi breaks into laughter. They all look at him.

"What's funny Yoongi?" Joon asks but the Ice Prince just dives into Jk's bed.

"Nothing, it's just funny how you asked him. It's like you're asking if the crow is black." he said that earns him a glare from the heir of Jeon.

"Why are you even here?" JK spits but Yoon just smirks.

"You called us here! I might as well enjoy the warmth of your bed. My heater at home isn't as good as yours." Yoongi bites back before burying himself under Jungkook's blanket.

And since Jk knows he won't win an argument with his best friend he just ignored him.

"Why is he so stubborn?" he blurted out after two other shots. Both Joon & Hobi look at him, they don't need to ask who is he talking about.

"What happened this time? He doesn't want to accept a gift from you? Hobi asks.

"Or maybe, he doesn't wanna go to New Zealand? I thought that's gonna be a surprise to him? Did Jimin tell him this time?" Joon asks but Jungkook just shakes his head.

"No. That's not it, besides I don't think we'll be able to go to New Zealand because I remember freshmen got an exhibit before the term ends. He'll be very busy soon."

"Then why are you calling him stubborn?" Joon asks again because they're really clueless what goes on to the two. Jungkook sighs.

"He asked me for a date." Hobi & Joon are dumbfounded.

They both can't think of a reason what's wrong with that until he speaks again.

"He asked me for a date first when I was already planning to ask him! He beat me into it. Aside from that, we have to go with that Pinky and his lame boyfriend. How is that fair?! It's our first date as official boyfriends and we're---"

"That's it, I'm going home" Joon cuts himoff because who is on their right mind to call an emergency meeting just because their boyfrriend asked them to have a date first?!

Right! It's Jeon Jungkook's event only. Hobi too, finishes his drink before he stands up.

"I'm coming with you Nam!" he said before walking towards the door leaving Jungkook alone.

"Hey, dude where are you going?!" Jk asks the two but Joon just waves at him.

"Need to sleep early tonight Jk, I have a rehearsal tomorrow." Hobi said before disappearing too. The heir of Jeon looks at his bed, Yoonie is still there.

Yoongi isn't sleeping but his eyes are close. Jk knows he's listening so he went to join the Ice Prince on his bed.

"Don't f*cking dare tell me that you don't feel flattered that tiger asked you for a date first. You just came back, you both need to talk about your plans so you will show up wherever he asked you to go tomorrow." Yoongi didn't even wait for him to speak up. And maybe Jungkook smirks at that.

"Yoon, Taehyung and I are already dating." he said while laying on top of the Ice Prince who's still buried under his blanket.

"B*tch I know! You told me that like a hundreds of times now and it's just almost 24 hours" Yoongi replied to his best friend.

He waited at the ugly feeling in his chest like how he used to feel when he's talking about Tae to Yoon but nothing came. Jungkook smiles at that.

He's also wondering how did he manage to overcome his jealousy over his best friend but now that he's sure that Yoongi will always be there for him no matter what stupidity he did to him, the heir of Jeon promises himself too to be there for his best friend.

"Yoon"

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you..are you really fine now?" JK asks, his tome suddenly so soft because he remembers that his best friend is also nursing a broken heart. Yoongi removes the blanket that's covering his face just to see Jungkook who's sitting beside him.

And when he saw the heir's face, he just knows that Jungkook is not just asking him about the weather anymore.

"I'm fine Guk. Don't worry." he chose to reply because to be honest, he also isn't sure what to feel now.

"Just, umm let me know if you need someone to talk to, okay? I mean, you can still talk to Tae but Yoon, seriously you can also talk to me." he said awkwardly but Yoongi smiles at him.

"B*tch stop acting so soft to me, I might think you're falling in love with me if you do that." Yoon suddenly tease him and that's all they need before Jk jumps on him again.

The two teases each other before they both got tired after some time. Jk ended up on top of the other until they fell asleep,the heir of Jeon becomes the Ice Prince's personal warmer.

That night, they both know that everything between them is back to normal. Their friendship was proven again!

The next day, Jimin & Taehyung are both preparing for their amusement park date. Tae insisted to go even without Jungkook just because he's annoyed that the heir of Jeon refuses to go with them. He is still bitter about it so he thought to at least just enjoy the rides alone.

"Tae are you sure you still want to come? I mean i would love to enjoy the rides with you but don't you think it would be better for you to talk to Jungkook hyung first?" Chim hesitates to ask but Tae just shrugged it off.

"I invited him, he doesn't wanna come. Fine! And please dont worry about me Chim. I also want you to enjoy your date, which by the way you haven't told me anything about!" he turns to look at him but the other just blushes.

"We are taking it slow, that's why we're going on a date." Chim informs him shyly. Tae smiles at that.

"I'm happy for you Chim. Just tell Sungie that he needs to take care of you or else, I'm coming after him!" he warns him before hugging him once more.

When the two finished fixing their outfits, they finally went to the amusement park. Sungwoon will meet them there.

Chim & Tae finally arrived at the amusement park. And since it's weekend, there are lots of people already. There are group of friends, families but you can recognize aot of couples too.

Chim immediately gave Sungwoon a quick hug while Tae waves at the other boy too.

"Oh I thought Jungkook will come with you?" Sungwoon asks Tae.

Chim just pulled his boyfriend closer & quickly explained to him what happened.

"Ah, is that so? Alright then, I guess you'll have to come with us Taehyung" the boy just about to grab his hand when a familiar figure suddenly swats his hand away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 286 15
A 16 years old brat Kim taehyung who never listen to anyone , always get into fights with others mannerless but everything changes when his parents...
290K 20.1K 61
Kim Taehyung is heir to one of the hotel business giants in SK. He is spoiled, carefree, and loved by everyone. Kim Seokjin is an orphan florist. Bu...
21K 1.4K 42
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
933K 47.4K 34
#TAEKOOKAU "I'm positive Mr. Jeon, we spotted him going out at the airport." Jeon Jungkook froze. It's been three long torturous years since he last...