A Dragon's Flame

De bobissocool11

(A Game of Thrones Fan Fiction) A house almost ripped from existence by King Robert Baratheon's rebellion, no... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Author's Note

Chapter 126

5.2K 229 58
De bobissocool11

Tormund leads us to a hall and we all sit around a table.

Jon explains the plan to capture a soldier from the army of the dead and how we need it to convince Cersei Lannister to send her men North to help us fight.

Tormund looks at Ser Davos. "Isn't it your job to talk him out of stupid fucking ideas like this?"

Davos chuckles and glances at Jon. "I've been failing at that job of late."

"How many queens are there now?" Asks Tormund.

Jon glances at Daenerys. "Two."

"And you need to convince the one who fucks her brother?"

Jon sighs. "Yes."

"How many men did you bring?" Tormund asks.

Jon looks at everyone at the table. "Not enough."

"The big woman?" Tormund looks excited.

Jon chuckles and shakes his head. Tormund looks disappointed.

"We were hoping some of your men could help," Daenerys says.

"I'll be staying behind. I'm a liability out there as you well know." Davos smiles.

Tormond nods his head at the old man. "You are."

"Daenerys and I will be watching over you on top of her Dragons," I say. "Fire kills these dead soldiers, and the Dragons can make for a quick escape if anything happens."

His eyes grow wide. "Dragons?!" He looks at Jon who smiles and nods. "Fucking... dragons?!" He shakes his head and smiles. He looks at Jon. "You really want to go out there again?"

Jon nods.

Tormund sighs. "You're not the only ones."

Tormund leads us toward the Eastwatch cells. We walk down a corridor.

"My scouts found them a mile south of the Wall. Said they were on their way here." Tormund leads us to cells and we stop infront of one cell. There are three men in it.

I don't recognize most of the men inside, but one has a grizzly face I could never forget.

"That's Sandor Clegane, the Hound!" I say I clench my fists. I remember him well, and everything he did.

Jon nods. "It is... I saw you once, at Winterfell."

The Hound pulls the blanket tight around himself and sits up.

"They want to go beyond the Wall too." Says Tormund.

"We don't want to go beyond the Wall, we have to." One of the prisoners says. He's an older man, probably the same age as Ser Jorah, he has an eyes patch and slew of scars. "Our Lord told us the great war is coming."

Ser Jorah steps closer to the cell. "Thoros?"

The third man sits up from a dark corner. He looks old too, and completely miserable. I've heard of Thoros of Myr, he's a famous warrior and Red Priest.

"I hardly recognized you." Says Ser Jorah, looking at the man.

"Ser Jorah Mormont..." says Thoros chuckling.

I see Tormund look at Ser Jorah with something akin to rage on his face.

"They won't give me anything to drink down here. I haven't been feeling like myself." Thoros mumbles.

"You're a fucking Mormont?" Tormund spits toward Jorah. "Like the last Lord Commander?"

Ser Jorah looks defensive. "He was my father."

"He hunted us like animals." Whispers Tormund.

Ser Jorah's face is dark. "You returned the favour, as I recall."

The man with the eyepatch laughs. "Here we all are at the edge of the world at the same moment heading in the same direction for the same reason."

"Our reasons aren't your reasons..." I say.

"It doesn't matter what we think our reasons are." Says the man he stands and walks toward the bars. "There's a greater purpose at work and we serve it together whether we know it or not. We may take the steps but the Lord of Light..."

The Hound stands. "For fuck's sake, will you shut your hole. Are we coming with you or not?"

"Don't you want to know what we're doing?" Daenerys says.

Thoros starts to stand. "Is it worse than sitting in a freezing cell waiting to die?"

"No. We can't trust them. Especially not the Hound. He's a murderer. He's dishonourable and cruel." I say, glaring at Sandor Clegane. "We should leave him here to rot."

Jon places a hand on my shoulder. "No Nyla, he's right. We're all on the same side."

I turn toward him. "How can we be?"

"We're all breathing." Tormund hands Jon the keys and he opens the door to let them out.

We stay the night at Eastwatch, and the men prepare for the trek northward. By morning, they're equipped with good, warm clothes and lots of dragon glass.

Daenerys and I bundle up too, in clothes given to us by the Wildlings. We're outside the walls of Eastwatch preparing the Dragons. I smile at Daenerys, she's wearing the Wilding outfit of grey and white furs. I've never seen her look so... wild. She doesnt look like a queen really. Just my Daenerys.

She pats Drogon on the nose. She looks my way and chuckles. "What are you looking at?"

I step closer to her. "Who is this wildling woman?" I look around in fein confusion. "Where is my queen?" I lean in closer to her as her smile grows. "I didn't know wildlings were so beautiful... Old Nan said they drank blood and looked terrifying. They would come steal me away and make me their Wildling bride if I misbehaved."

She smiles, looking up at me. "Well..." she whispers. "I am wild..." she kisses me, biting on my lower lip gently. "And I will make you my bride..." she chuckles. "Come on Nyla, Jon and the others have probably left the Wall by now..."

I nod. "As you wish." I back away from her and start to get onto Rhaegal's back. She climbs onto Drogon and we take to the skies. Visarion flys on the other side of Drogon.

We fly above the Wall to its northern side and I spot a few specks on the ground below us. It must be Jon and the rest of the men.

We follow high above them as they journey northward. I hope they find one of those dead men we so desperate need.

Daenerys and I fly the Dragons hundreds of feet above them, as to not scare away any of the Wight Walkers or their soldiers.

Thoros and Berric said that they would wave their flaming swords if they needed us. My eyes strain to see where they were, and I panicked every time I lost sight of them.

My fear increases when the fog and snow start to pick up, and soon it's hard enough to see things infront of my face, let alone anyone hundreds of feet below me.

Despite the fur covering me, I feel frozen. The air up here is thin and icy cold.

About an hour or so later, the fog and snows slow, and after looking for quite some time, I can make out the shapes of a small group in the snow.

I give Daenerys a thumbs up and she nods.

I hope she isnt too cold.

Eventually, I spot a small orange speck waving up at us, it must be one of the flaming swords. Daenerys must have spotted it as well, Drogon and Visarion start to make a slow downward spiral towards the flame.

As we get closer to the ground, I see that the men are running. I look beside them to see what looks like an avalanche following them.

Looking closer, I can see that it is thousands and thousands of soldiers. They bring with them winter, and the sound is thunderous.

The men run toward a frozen lake, and Daenerys and fly low over them. The deadmen are catching up.

I fly in their direction. I have to protect them.

"Dracarys!"

Rhaegal releases a huge stream of fire at the dead soldiers. They let out a screech so loud and terrible that I have to cover my ears.

I steer Rhaegal back towards Jon and the others, who've run to a small outcropping of land in the center of the icy lake.

Daenerys lands Drogon on the rock and I see the men start to climb onto his back.

The dead still pursue the men, so I direct Rhaegal to burn the ice surrounding the piece of land, the wights burn and fall into the icy water below. Hopefully, that slows them down enough to give the group a chance to get on Drogon and escape.

I look down and see Jon fighting off the dead men, it looks like everyone else is safely on Drogons back.

Visarion and Rhaegal burn the wights and protect Drogon.

I look again and Jon still isn't on Drogon's back with Daenerys and the others. He pushes forward against the army, toward some Wight Walkers sitting on horses on a cliff nearby. They must be the Night King and his generals.

"Go!" I hear Jon scream at Daenerys. "Goooo!" He pushes on toward the Night King.

"What is that idiot doing?" I mutter.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

83.4K 2.6K 44
The younger sister of Daenarys Targaryen, Alyssays (Aly) was born at the end of Roberts rebellion, just hours before she and her siblings had to be s...
240K 11.2K 28
After the destruction of the Great Sept of Baelor, Lady Olenna Tyrell had no other choice but to reveal her most treasured rose to the Seven Kingdom...
20.8K 926 22
Across the Narrow Sea, two dragons nest on the coast of Pentos. Viserys and Daenerys are the last of their kind, the last-born Targaryens. On their q...
6.4K 252 12
It's night in King's Landing, but queen Alicent can't find any sleep. Memories arise - of a time when she and Princess Rhaenyra were still close... T...