𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

By AttInc

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨... More

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27 .
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐈
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Note/PSA
43.
44.
45.
46.
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Sequal

18.

35.5K 2K 726
By AttInc

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Not gone lie I'm about to get drunk as fuck tonight." Assen placed different types of liquor on the table.

"Your parents ain't nothing to play with." Queen looked around the Airbnb my mom got.

"I better get the same treatment on my birthday next year cause." Trae smacked his teeth.

"That nap was good as fuck." Sin stretched sitting up from the couch.

After riding three hours with them, I was grateful everybody went to sleep while I was driving. "Why everybody head shaped werid?" Santana asked us moving his head.

"Damn you still drunk from last night?!"

"Bro I don't even remember what the hell happened."

"Assen sad as fuck he had to stay." Queen laughed showing me the messages.

"He that depressed with her? Why she ain't have a abortion?" I asked curious, not saying she's not fit but.

"Her parents don't play that, they church people."

"What the fuck!" Trae yelled falling to the ground.

Feeling my eyelash extensions, I fluttered my eyes watching him struggle to get up, "We getting food first?" I asked them standing up.

"The hell they got out here?"

"Food."

Sin stared at Trae before throwing a bag at him, "You and your sister got some smart ass mouths."

Don't even know how I got brought into this but I want to drink. "We can order something from Urber eats." I suggested pulling the app up.

"Wings!" Queen yelled running to my phone.

"Girl the damn phone not going no where." Sin put his foot out unwrapping the shot glasses.

I have no idea where they got all this alcohol from. "Nigga I'm not drinking no more that shit dangerous." Santana shook his head starching in stomach.

"Honestly should I be drinking at such a young age?" Trae tried to sound serious.

"Shit drinking only for some people." Sin looked at the drinks disgusted.

Not paying attention to them I poured me a shot smelling it. Scary bitch mode deactivated.

Drowning the shot I blinked not feeling nothing, "This supposed to be strong?" I asked holding a white bottle up.

"Oh my damn god she done drunk the tequila." Trae looked at me disappointed.

"Shots!"

Queen held her head back as I looked at her confused, "Girl you gotta pour some in her mouth." Santana grabbed the bottle from me.

Excuse me. "Now you do it."

"Cay a whole alcoholic."

Holding my head up I swallowed it looking at him. What Beyoncé said, Demon time?

"Wop!" Trae did something to Sin making him fall.

"Bout to beat the fuck out you."

"Wop Wop!" Queen did a dance falling to the floor. "Turn some music on."

About to turn some on Santana snatched my phone, "Don't nobody wanna listen to that sap shit."

"Disrespectful." I opened another bottle taking my shoes off.

Oouu that drink raw.
Pass me a lighter man...
Aye I'm in the booth right now right

"Put the drinks in the fridge." Trae threw the bag at Sin head.

"Y'all can't never ask civilized." Queen mumbled taking a shot.

And I look around and I finally realize...
That I done turned myself to a motherfucking self made millionaire you digg

"Malibu? This sounds good." I did a waterfall taking it.

(It is!!)

"Throw something at me swear." Santana sat on the counter top scrolling down his phone.

"Everybody love me except for one group of bitch ass hoes." I nodded my head agrewing with Dolph. "don't play with me, play with your momma."

"Cay sick of you hoes."

"Cause of him." I pointed at Santana. "Young bitch on some multi million dollar shit, Fur coat, half a million worth of ice on"

"Oh now you bold?" He tilted his head laughing.

"Who?!" Trae yelled walking over.

"Why the fuck do you be so fresh Cay?
Why you keep your foot on these niggas neck Cay?"

Cause we at the top, but we really from the bottom
Tell that pussy fuck em and that's how I feel about em, Heard your intro your last two mixtapes, I hear you slick dissin' but that shit lame.

Sin turned the speaker up pouring my shots.

【________】

"Man y'all cheating like fuck." Santana took his two shots from drawing four.

I had almost half the deck in my hand and was on a whole different planet. Putting down my yellow card I leaned back already knowing Trae was about to do something stupid, I just felt it.

"Ouu got y'all niggas na'" He put down yellow then a draw two, four, skip, and a draw four color change.

"Nigga fuck you! You can't do that shit." Sin looked at him crazy.

"Better take them 6 shots, and loose in silent."

The door bell ringed, "Damn finally." I mumbled standing up.

"Thank you." I smiled at the lady taking the bag of food. "Queen what the hell you ordered."

"Uno out bitch!"

"How?! I was at the door."

"Shit I'm hungry." Everybody left the coffee table looking at the food crazy.

"I know this dumb ass ain't order the whole restaurant?" Trae opned the two party size boxes of wings then fries.

Making my plaate I squeezed between Santana getting my fries. Don't know what I just felt, just going to ignore that.

"Honey lemon pepper, a hood bitch favorite."

"Shit I like it too." Trae squinted his eyes smacking.

"You got something to tell us?" Sin looked at him curious.

Laughing loudly I caught on, "He calling you a girl."
"I wanna do that get with me dance."

"Dior dior.."

Santana stopped Sin throwing a fork at him, "That is not his fucking song dumb ass."

"I'm a savage, classy bougie rachet." Queen mumbled.

"Carol basket." I joined in almost falling. "Wait it's baskin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 123 11
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
338K 23.1K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
39.8K 1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
1.2M 47.9K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...