Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD...

By LazyHunterZ

So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Rewrite

Chapter 13

10.4K 187 126
By LazyHunterZ

________________

I'm at the ORC building.

I'm currently being treated by Buchou. In the shower room. Naked.

Though it's only my leg that needs recovery I'm kind of having a trouble.

'Ddraig. Use all of your magic in making sure I don't get an erection.'

'It's already troublesome dealing with the light inside your body, now your making me do this?'

'I'm counting on you Ddraig. I'm facing Buchou's sex appeal in full force. I might not make it.'

"And done, you can go now and bandage it Issei." Buchou is finally done.

Wooo! I'm saved!

I walked out of the room with a towel on. Akeno-senpai already has the bandage ready, she started to bandage my thigh.

"It will take a little time for you to recover completely." Akeno-senpai said.

"Yeah, thanks senpai. So that was a stray?"

"There are many who have been expelled from the church, and lowered themselves to become the servants of fallen angels." Kiba explained.

"I don't think Asia is a bad person, even if she is a stray. She's too kind."

Buchou has been taking a shower, now she came out.

"Whatever she is, you are a devil. She is the servant of a fallen angel. Those are the facts." Buchou said.

_________________

I'm at my room.

Even though we had that conversation. I'm still pissed about what happened last night.

"Dammit!"

So I started running.

"AAAHHH!!! I'M SO PISSED!!!"

Dammit! I let that bastard priest get away with Asia!

Argh. My thigh...!

"Woaaaahhh! Ouuch!"

I tripped. Head first. Then rolled in the ground and kept rolling.

"Waaaaahhh!! Oouggh!"

Then stopped.

"D-dammit *pant* the pain *pant* is still there."

I got up, conveniently I'm in the park. I headed to the water fountain to get hydrated.

"I-Issei-san?" A familiar voice called.

I faced that person's way.

"Asia!"

__________________

"Asia you eat it like this."

I opened the wrapping of the burger and took a bite.

"I-I never new people ate like that. It's amazing." Asia appeared to be amazed.

Where eating in a fast food restaurant. I invited Asia to eat with me after we got reunited. Well it wasn't much of a shock I guess. Because of the timeline and everything, honestly I got worked up over nothing.

Asia did what I did and took a small bite.

"Delicious!" Asia enjoying the bite.

"Hahahaha you're really cute Asia."

"Eh!? *cough*"

Oh shit! Asia got choked!

"H-here a soda!"

She took the soda and drinks it. She then relieved a sigh.

"Mouu~ Issei-san don't tease me like that." Asia pouted.

"I-I'm sorry!"

I bowed.

"Well it's fine, you apologized after all" Asia smiled sweetly.

Ahhhh~ What a goddess~

"Thank you. By the way, what were you doing in the park?"

"Well... I had some time off, so I thought I would take a walk around town." Asia hesitated before saying and smiling.

I already know what's going on. But I don't want to spoil it for Asia.

"So then, I saw you, Issei-san, and well..." Asia troubled to find the words.

"Asia."

"Y-yes!?" She responded.

"What do you say we have lots of fun today?"

I suggested smiling. She blushed before replying-

"Yes!"

_________________

We hit the arcade and played a lot. Honestly this is much more fun than the date where I got killed. We then took some pictures in a picture booth, then we walked around some more to find something fun.

Huh? Asia went to a claw machine. Oh isn't that..?

I went with her.

"You like Racchu?"

Asia blushed.

"W-what? No, I just...Yes." Asia is really cute.

"Alright! I'll get it for you!"

I already failed the 6th try.

"I-Issei-san it's fine already, let's just go.." Asia resigned herself.

"No way! I'll get it for you no matter what! I won't give up!"

I didn't notice that Asia is looking at me in admiration and blushing.

"Y-you can do it Issei-san!" Asia regained her vigor.

Yosh! Almost theeeere~!

*Clunk!*

"YOSHA!!!"

"Yaaay!" Asia celebrated with me.

I picked up the Pikachu knock off from the prize slot. I then gave it to Asia.

"Here you go."

"Thank you very much! This Racchu is a treasure brought about by my meeting you, Issei-san." Asia thanked while smiling sweetly.

"Hehehe~ Let's go, where should we go next?"

Asia is looking kind of happy now.

____________________

We went to get some drinks in a vending machine.

*Clunk!*

A soda fell in the pick-up slot.

"I never had this much fun in my whole life!" Asia cheered.

"Well I'm glad you're having fun-Urgh!"

My thigh is acting up. Asia came closer to me and drooped.

"It's your wound from last night right?" Asia said saddened.

"Y-yeah..."

__________________

We moved to a place where there wasn't a lot of people, the pond. We sat on the bench to prepare the treatment.

Asia activated her Sacred Gear and it glowed, starting to heal my leg.

"How is that?" Asia finished the treatment.

I got up. Feeling relieved and refreshed. I tried out some kicks, high kick, low kick, Roundhouse Kick, sweep kick, and etcetera. Feeling the wind being blown by my kick, it felt wonderful.

"It's like there was nothing at all! My leg is lighter than ever! Awesome! That's awesome Asia!"

Asia seemed happy by my compliment because she's smiling cutely and blushing.

We sat down to rest.

"I... was abandoned by my parents after I was born." Asia telling me about her past.

Asia told me about her past starting about her being an orphan,  her Sacred Gear manifested because she wanted to save a dog. And her becoming a Holy Priestess, and then finally she got expelled because she can heal devils. Calling her a Witch.

That doesn't mean anything! If it means she can heal other creatures other than mortals, then that isn't something to be scared about! That would mean her kindness and purity is even greater than people would expect! She's gifted! I'm starting to think that humanity was a mistake.

"... They said that anyone who had the power to treat devils was a heretic." Asia finished.

"S-so when you had no place to go, Asia, t-the fallen angels..."

I'm struggling to keep in my anger.

"But I have not forgotten my prayers to God, nor my gratitude. Moreover, I can't believe the awful things that they all do." Asia still has the strength.

Sniffles. Fuck! I shouldn't cry right now!

"I'm sure this must be a trial from the Lord. If I overcome this trial, someday, the Lord will fulfill my dream. That's what I believe." Asia still believing.

"D-dream?"

"To make a lot of friends, and go buy flowers together with them, and buy books with them, and chat with them... That's my dream. I don't have any dre- Issei-san!? Why are you crying!?"

"Waaaaaah!! I can't *hic* believe you're still *hic* standing here right now! You're so *hic* strong Asia!"

I hugged Asia. In the end I still cried.

"Wueeeeh!?" Asia surprised by the sudden embrace.

"Asia! I'll *hic* be your friend! Even though we're already friends!"

Asia teared up and she hugged me back.

"Mm!"

"I'll do everything you want Asia! I'll buy books and flowers with you!"

Even though I want to destroy that church and a certain devil. Asia, being kind and soft-hearted, wouldn't like that, so I'll stop that thought for her.

We stopped hugging.

"But, Issei-san, I don't want to put you out." Asia worried about a the common issue.

"Being a devil and a sister doesn't matter. Friends are friends."

"I'm... I'm so glad." Asia smiled happily.

"Ohhhh~ Isn't that sweet~? But I'm afraid that's not possible."

Tch. That voice.

"Oh hello Yuuma-chan~ Came back for more beating~?"

"R-raynare-sama..." Asia said.

It's Raynare. With her usual exhibitionist outfit.

"I brought my guard down last time! It won't happen again!" Raynare snarled.

"Do you really think so? I've become a devil, that means I got stronger and can do more than just one move now."

"Grrrrr. Asia, it's no use trying to run away." Raynare just ignored me.

"No! I won't go back to any place where people are hurt!" Asia resisted.

That's right Asia!

"I'm sorry. The truth is, I ran away from that church." Asia apologized to me.

"Yeah, I already knew that. Asia, there's no way you'd be with this good-for-nothing bunch."

Asia surprised by what I said.

"What do you want, fallen birdy? Want to become my punching bag?"

"You little..!" Raynare got angry.

She then sighed to calm herself.

"As you are a filthy, low-class devil, would you mind not speaking to me so- GUAAAAAHHH!!"

"BOOM BITCH!!! I don't even need to activate my Sacred Gear for this!"

She didn't realize I got close to her so fast and kick her on the solar plexus.

"Ack! KueheheHAHAHA! Did you really think I came without preparation!? Come out all of you!!!" Raynare suddenly called.

Behind the trees and bushes surrounding us, 20-25 hooded stray priests came out swords and guns ready. And above the sky flying came down two fallen angel. I recognized the man wearing trench coat as Dohnaseek, while the other one is someone I haven't encountered yet.

A girl with blonde hair styled into twintails and blue eyes.

She wore a Gothic Lolita attire, which consisted of a black Lolita dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes. She also wore a large black bow on top of her hair.

"Y-you! You're the one who killed Kalawarner!" The Gothic Lolita said.

She pointed at me.

"Calm down Mittelt, we'll have our revenge." Dohnaseek calmed the now named Mittelt.

Shit. This is going to be hard, especially because I'm protecting Asia. But where's Freed?

"Priests! Attack!" Raynare ordered.

"RAAAAAAHHH!!"

"GRAAAAAAAAHH!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The priests started to attack.

Don't underestimate me!

Renewal Taekwondo:Air Pressure

A technique that uses a clap to generate reverberating air waves in order to disorient or knock out the opponent(s). More than half of them is knocked, leaving at least 10 more people to be stunned. The fallen angels are also disoriented but recovered quickly. I made Asia close her ears but because she was close to me she seemed to be knocked out, she has those swirly eyes. Ugh. I messed up.

The fallen angels started throwing light spears, I bridled carry Asia and dodged the attacks. While dodging I'm trying to wake up Asia.

"Asia! Wake up!"

"Uhhh~ I-Issei-san?" Asia woke up but still sluggish.

This isn't good. I dashed towards a pillar and settled Asia down. I then came out, I saw some stunned priest beginning to regain their composure.

I summoned the Dragon's Claw.

Boost!

"Bwahahahahaha! Isn't that Sacred Gear a Twice Critical!? Talk about being off the mark." Raynare laughed.

Hmph. That ignorance will be your demise.

The stunned priests are already battle ready. They started to rush at me, some shooting the gun. I also dashed at them in a zigzag movement to avoid the bullets, the priests that are close had started slashing at me I dodge narrowly and keep countering with a kick or punch. Not after long the close-range fighters are defeated, next are the shooters.

They are already running to side while still shooting hoping to hit me, however because they're running to the side the accuracy of the bullets lessened so I easily dodged and fire some bullets of my own. I positioned my right hand like a pistol and an orb is being charged.

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I shot the remaining priests. They fell down like puppets.

"What!?" Raynare is shocked.

"How!?" Mittelt shared the expression.

"I-impossible..." Dohnaseek with wide eyes.

Heh! Just the expressions I needed. Huh? Raynare seems to be grinning.

She's looking at- Wait a minute!

"Yoohoo! Missed me little devil!?"

I faced to the direction where Raynare is staring and where Asia is resting.

"FREED!!!"

He's carrying Asia in his shoulder. That's why he didn't join the battle!!! He sneaked through my eyesight to go and get Asia!!!

"Fuck-AAAAAAAHHH!!!"

A light spear pierced my leg.

"GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

And my other leg as well. Shit. I let my guard down.

Raynare hovered in front of me. Pointing a light spear.

"Bwahahahaha! Look at you! Acting so high and mighty but now you're gonna let Asia get taken again!" Raynare laughed.

"G-give *pant* Asia ba- GOUUUH!!"

She kicked me in the face.

"It won't be fun to kill you right now~ I'll let you see your dear Asia die in the church~ See you later~" Raynare flew away.

The other fallen angels and the knocked out priests are starting to go. As well as Freed bringing Asia with him.

"I-Issei-san!" Asia said before getting getting off of Freed.

"HEY! YOU BITCH!" Freed called.

"A-Asia..."

She started to heal me though only enough to stop the bleeding. Asia was then pulled away by Freed.

I can't get up. Fuck!

There was then nowhere near. I was left alone.

___________________

*SLAP!*

Buchou slapped me.

"How many times must I say it? If I tell you don't, then don't! Forget about her. You are a member of the house of Gremory." Buchou trying to convince me.

I came here to the ORC building after I can move and walk. I was trying to convince Buchou to make me save her, though I already know where this is going.

"Then, please release me from your household. If you do, then I can go alone and-"

I said with determined eyes. Buchou seems to be taken aback but still said-

"There's no way I can do that." Buchou disagreed.

"I'm the pawn in chess, right? You can do without one foot soldier piece."

"Be quiet!" Buchou reprimanded.

Alright everything's going into plan.

"Issei, do you think that the pawn is the weakest piece?" Buchou asked.

Buchou leaned on the table.

"I told you that Evil Pieces possessed the same attributes as their actual chess pieces." Buchou said.

"Actual? Then what's the pawn's attribute?"

"Promotion. If the pawn piece advances into the deepest part of the enemy territory, it can be promoted to any other piece besides the king." Buchou explained.

"Then I can have the other chess attributes?"

"If I, as the master, acknowledge that the place is enemy territory. Like the church." Buchou said.

Akeno-senpai got close to Buchou and whispered something though I can't hear anything. Buchou nods.

Buchou touched my face.

"I'm sorry I slapped but I had to stop you from making rash decisions." Buchou apologized.

Buchou started walking away.

"Something has come up. Akeno and I will step out for a little while." Buchou continued.

"Buchou-"

"Remember this. Even if promotion is invoked, fallen angels are not so weak that they can be beaten by one piece. Though you're a special case Issei." Buchou and Akeno-senpai then teleported.

Alright! Time to go!

I started walking to the door.

"Are you going?" Kiba interrupts.

"Yeah, it won't do any good to stop me, either."

"You'll be killed."

"Hmph. Who knows? they might be the ones who'll die."

"I like your resolve... Or so I'd like to say, but this is crazy."

*SHIIING!*

I smiled. That's the sound of Kiba's sword.

"I'm coming, too." Kiba declared.

I faced his way.

"Are you sure?"

"Buchou did say, 'Even if the promotion is invoked' right?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah."

"Buchou has acknowledged that the church is enemy territory. That was our cue to back you up, Hyoudou." Kiba finished.

"Koneko?"

"I'm uneasy with the two of you going alone."

__________________

We arrived in front of the church. Though we're currently hiding behind the trees and bushes.

"There must be quite a few priests gathered in there. Judging from the bloodlust." Kiba analyzed.

"Thanks for coming along by the way."

"Well, we're buddies, aren't we? Besides, I have personal dislike for fallen angels and priests. You could even say I hate them." Kiba angry.

You're the one with the intense bloodlust though?

*BANG!*

Koneko kicked the door open.

"They've probably already noticed our presence" Koneko said.

We got inside.

*Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!*

"Hey, hey, hey! We meet again. How-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Freed was about to greet.

I kicked him to the window, where he broke through it.

"I'm already sick of your face!!!"

I relieved a sigh. See you next time Freed, I'll play with you again.

I faced my companions. They have a face of shock, even Koneko who doesn't show a lot of emotion.

"...What?"

"What do you mean 'What?' We don't where we're gonna find the girl now, you just kicked our informant out the window." Kiba sweatdropped.

I walked to the altar.

*BAM!*

I kicked it away revealing an underground passage.

"How did-"

"A hunch. Let's go!"

I ran ahead the two followed after their mini shock. Almost there!

We're here!

"Come on in, devils. You're too late."

Asia is chained in a crucifix with Raynare at her side.

Fuck!

"Asia!"

Raynare threw a light spear but I kicked it away. I started running through the horde of strays. Fuck! I'm not gonna make it!

"It's a touching reunion, but unfortunately, the ritual is just ending." Raynare grinned evilly.

The crucifix glowed and Asia started to scream in pain.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"ASIA!!!"

"That's it! The fallen angels objective is to take the Sacred Gear within the nun." Kiba finally realized.

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

And then two rings came out, Asia's Sacred Gear hovered out of her. Asia's eyes became dead.

No.

"Twilight Healing. In my hands, at last." Raynare satisfyingly happy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

'DDRAIG!!!'

'OUH!!!'

"BOOSTED GEAR!!!"

*FWOOOOOOOSSHHH!*

Flames came out of the jewel, it seemed to be out of control at first but it started forming to a Dragon. It roared.

*ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!*

The Flaming Dragon starts enveloping The Dragon's Claw. It's starting to change the form.

Everyone is shocked around me.

"RAYNARE!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!"

____________________

And cut!

Issei is pushed to the limit! The Boosted Gear is finally revealed!

Find out more! In the next chapter!

And that's it! I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 354 13
you are a celestial being in slumber when you are awoke in a unknown world and you will have to save it from rogue beings can you do it with you new...
223K 8.4K 17
Aki Yuuto's life was riddled with troubles, he pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion everyday to become the shining prodigy in everyone's eyes an...
2.7K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
5.1K 182 10
You were raised by a scientist who was a little paranoid at times. You also meet a boy named Issei Hyoudou during your childhood. You both were invol...