She Is Love - The Mikaelson's...

By crazyKate92

For the Moher siblings taking care of each other is a natural thing, it's like breathing. Of course they also... More

Chapter 1 - The Moher's In Wonder land. .High We Are Not
Chapter 3 - Books, Cooking and Shopping
Chapter 4 - School, People and Burning Signs n Bridges
Chapter 5 - Marshmallows and Arguments
Chapter 6 - Anger and Attacks
Chapter 7 - Revenge Shall Follow
Chapter 8 - The Killing and The Grill
Chapter 9 - A Date
Chapter 10 - Mysterious Figures
Chapter 11 - Dropped Into Another Universe
Chapter 12 - Plans
Chapter 13 - Dragons

Chapter 2 - Awkwardness and Oddness

18.5K 690 67
By crazyKate92

Klaus Mansion

"So uh, where did you both. . Fall from?" Rebekah asks curiously, the brothers watching and listening carefully.

I glance at my brother. He glances at me and wraps an arm around my shoulder "Our home."

"Is it common for you to fall from the ceiling into vampire homes mate?" Kol asks, looking directly at me, his eyes are full mischief and danger.

"No it's not." Aiden snaps at Kol as he pulls me tighter to him  "Now where the fuck our we? We need to get home."

"Sorry, but we can't just let you leave here with our mate." Elijah says sternly looking between me and my brother.

"I'd say if you leave I will rip your heart out from your chest but I believe that would upset our little mate." Klaus muses while eyeing my brother critically as if he's evaluating his worth.

Finn starts to talk from behind us, looking st my brother and then Rebekah  "and you also happen to be. ."

"Don't," Rebekah snaps at him angrily "it is my choice when to tell him, not yours. Besides, Can't you tell they're afraid? They look like they're ready to start attacking us!"

Me and Aiden both stiffen at that, we don't need anyone knowing our business.

"I think it's best that we leave." Aiden says sternly looking between them all, I follow while holding onto his shirt.

I can't stop the weird feeling of pain in my heart at the thought of leaving though. How odd.

We use the space they left us to try to slip past them, him keeping my body behind him so that we're not turning our back at them.

With speed quicker then a blink Klaus and Kol are both behind us, making us jump and god do they not look happy.

"You can't leave just yet mate. Where would you even go?" Kol asks quickly, his eyes are dark and his mouth is in a firm line he looking ready to kill someone.

"I believe it'd be best if you two just stay here." Klaus says lightly while glancing at me with a smirk before he's back to looking coldly at the back of my brothers head that is slightly turned.

Elijah steps closer to my brother "It'd be wisest for you both to stay here and much safer then it'd be out there for you."

"Yes, you never know who may be lurking." Finn muses while keeping his eyes on me, his brothers turn and look at him amused.

Aiden is stiff as a board until Rebekah comes over towards him and places a hand on his shoulder and asks carefully, looking worriedly at her brothers.

"Please stay, I know that my brothers may seem scary but they mean well and you really would be safest here with us."

"My sister" he starts to say but I tug on his shirt. 

"It's okay Ai" I say while glancing between them "in the show they weren't bad, just wildly misunderstood. That and I'd rather us not run into the Salvatore's if any of this is real.

They're eyes widen is shock and glance around at each other as I look back at my big brother.

He glances down at me his face is unreadable, he runs a hand through his hair before glancing around the ballroom.  "I'm not leaving your side Mae, if, IF this is a hallucination I can't just leave you alone."

I nod and then glance at the floor and sigh before I stand up straighter and I grab his hand from behind him "Together brother " I say with a mischievous smirk.

He chuckles, squeezing my head comfortingly before he stops and glances at the brothers and then back at Rebekah. "She stays with me, if you try to separate us we'll fight our way out."

I nod and then stand beside him squeezing his hand back "We're both quite vicious when backed into a corner after all." I say with a wide smile on my face.

Kol and Klaus smile widely at that, Elijah and Finns' mouths quirk up in amusement.

Aiden chuckles beside me before turning serious and glancing at the Mikaelson brothers. "Are we going to have problems here?"

"NO!" Rebekah says, glancing at her brothers with a glare "No, you won't have any problems staying here I swear." Aiden watches her carefully, his eyes soft.

Has my big bro got a crush!! Awww!

"How about we take this to the living room?" Elijah asks us elegantly, fixing his tie and everything, except for the fact that blood is still on his hands of course. .

I raise my hand before he turns and he raises an eyebrow at me in amusement "Yes Miss?"

"Moher."

He smirks at me "you don't have to raise your hand here Miss Moher, now what was your question."

"You should probably wash your hands, I know Elizabeth Báthory might of thought that bathing in blood was good for your skin but it's not the 1700,s anymore and that's just gross." I say with a frown.

"I believe she preferred young women or virgin blood actually" Elijah says with a smirk "but yes I will be cleaning my hands after we get you settled."

"See, now he'd be fun to watch Stay Alive with." I say with a smirk as I bump my brother playfully, he huffs as Elijah winks at me.

Kol falls into step right behind me as we walk towards the living room and Klaus falls into step beside him, I glance behind us nervously at them.

I almost feel like we're being herded to our death or something.

"I'm not going to attack you darling, well, not unless you want me too of course." Kol says with a wicked smirk, Klaus hits him on the head.

"Ow"

"Don't scare our mate Kol." Klaus growls as he smacks his brother on the head again before he glances at me with a smile "Hello Love"

I flush "Hello?" I mutter before letting my brother drag me along more.

The rest of the walk into the living room is quiet. Aiden and I sit at the loveseat cautiously, my free hand staying over the knife strapped to my leg, my brothers hand is near his hand gun at his waist, hidden from sight, we had to be prepared if daddy came of course.

"This is really awkward, hey bro, if we somehow traveled into a TV does that mean I can quit going to high school now?" I ask him hopefully.

Aiden snorts and shakes his head "No, you're in your last year, you're going to finish schooling."

I pout and slouch in my seat "damnit, you know I'll probably have to punch someone again? I don't know if it's the redhair or how I ignore them that makes people think they can do whatever they want to. It's annoying."

"You punch people on a regular basis?" Klaus and Kol ask intrigued.

I press my lips and nod. Aiden looks at me again and grabs my hand.

"I think the more appropriate question is why do you punch people on a regular basis." Elijah says.

"We just met, I don't need to tell you anything." I say with a huff.

"No you don't, our life has nothing to do with you." My brother says defensively.

"That my friend is where you're wrong, anything to do with your sister has to do with me and my brothers." Klaus says with a smirk as he leans forward on the couch towards us.

Irritation bubbles inside of. My lips form a tight line as I lean forward too "Why?"

"Because you're our mate Miss Moher." Finn says

"Aiden is mine." Rebekah says timidly to him.

Aiden runs his hand over head face and sighs "you expect me to just believe that we're in a fictional world and your brothers are my little sisters mates? With you also being my mate?" He asks her irritated, looking at her blankly.

"No, but can't you just stay here for awhile please? If after a week"

"A month" Elijah says

"Two months." Finns says sheepishly

"How about after a year instead?" Kol pips up.

Klaus' lips are pressed as he watches us. "You will stay for at least three weeks and if you still truly wish to leave we will not stop you." He says before he storms out of the room.

Poor Klaus, he needs a hug really really bad. "He isn't given hugs often is he?" I ask sadly as I see where he stormed off "hugs always help, he needs a hug really bad."

No one says anything, everyone just looks lost in thought.

I glance at my brother "I'm giving him a hug." I say suddenly as I get up and run out of the living room.

"Mae, DAMNIT MAE" I hear my brother shout. But he doesn't follow.

I run fast and then I'm in ballroom again and I freeze and then I blush, I don't even know where I'm going, good that's just Embarrassing.

I stand at the stairs awkwardly with a frown on my face deep in thought.

I go to turn around and I almost fall over when I see Klaus right behind me.

"Are you lost?" He asks grudgingly.

I blush bright red and do the only thing I can think of, I just wrap my arms around his waist before he can react and I hug him.

He stiffens and sighs "you're brother will not be pleased."

"You needed a hug and I just. . God that sounds so odd but you needed a hug so I'm giving you a hug so you should shut up and like it." I say while keeping my face against his chest.

He chuckles lightly "Of course Little Red."

I snort and reply back playfully without thought "says the Big Bad Hybrid"causing him to laugh loudly.

I hug him tightly for a second before I let go and blush madly.

"don't hug often?" He says with a chuckle as he leads us back to the living room.

"Only my brother." I reply honestly.

"Hmm, you two are close huh?"

"Yes."

Then we walk in silence for the rest of the way. The moment Aiden sees me he rushes to me and checks me over and I huff.

I swat his hands away "Ai, I'm fine. I'm fine."

"He could've hurt you, I had to check, I had to make sure. You're my baby sister Mae, don't run off like that again, it's not safe. I don't know them."

"He needed a hug, actually they all need a hug, should we give them a group hug?" I ask my brother wide eyed in concern "everyone here deserves hugs Ai."

"Ugh" Aiden says in frustration and he starts muttering "if you're not hitting away unwanted attention you're giving out hugs, Mae. Damnit."

"One hug Mae, you can give them one hug and then we're going to find our room and then no more hugging a stranger."

"Yay!" I say excitedly before I pause "how much of strangers are they if we have to stay here and I'm giving them hugs."

Aiden crosses his arms and stares at me and I pout "Fine, only a hug and no more stranger hugs until we get to talk to them more and learn their favorite color, their hobbies and what their favorite fruit is! Got it!"

I grab Klaus and drag him to his brothers and I huff when they stand awkwardly. "Oh Jesus's crust just Fucking hug me and then hug each other honestly."

Slowly they come into a hug "it's odd at first but I'll make us all hug after we learn the important stuff." I mutter as they awkwardly do a group hug with me. Honestly they need lots and of freakin hugs.

——————————————
3rd POV

Aiden groans and glances at Rebekah before he sighs and holds out his hand to her this time,  they shake hands and Rebekah smiles. "I suppose I'll be getting to know you" He muses with a small smile.

"Really?" She asks excitedly.

He chuckles "I think you're my favorite person here so far other then my sister."

Rebekah smiles widely at that, feeling happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29.3K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
2.7K 113 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
880K 20.6K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
178K 3.5K 20
❝Soft feathers cannot make a cruel bird kind❞ ― Munia Khan ▶▶▶ Based Outside Any Seasons (An Alternate Timeline) ▶▶▶ In which two immortals meet each...