Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas s...

By GenevieveKayeLane

Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it ca... More

Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas story
Punishment and Studio
Wedding Bells
Phone Calls and Bully's
Discussions and a Visitor
Problems and a Punishment
Finding Violet
Sibling Time
Danger Joe
Violet's Injury
Crushes
Dates and Jealousy
Wake up call and Decisions
First date and picking sides
Threats and Talks
Boy Fights and Music
Shockers
Stupid Joe
Feelings and Apologies
Surprises!
Truth Be Told
Danger Strikes Again
New Sister
Pranks and Lessons
Bets and Blame
Reminders and Questions
Attitude and The Condition
He'll be fine
Pick a Side
Disrespectful Sisters
Disrespect and Disobedience
What Big Brothers Are For
The Truth
Prank Them Very Much
The Diagnosis
Tests
Not an update
Secret
Just The Beginning
First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave
Meeting Peyton
Psych out
Growing Up and Brothers
I didnt do it!
Can I Return It?
Meeting James
Movies and Tragedy
The Aftermath
Sunlight Among The Heartbreak
Howl For Maddie
Bullied Again
Memorial and Depression
Talks and Friends
She Knows Why
That Moment That Lead To Breakup
Relationships
Overprotected
Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene
Movie and a Breakdown
Babysitting Accident
Taylor's Story
Taylor's Fight
Teenage Imp
Sorry Little Girl
Taylor's Moment
Bad Choice and A New Addition
~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Celebration and The Crush

440 8 2
By GenevieveKayeLane

Me: Hello... Yes this is he... wait really? Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much Kate. Everything is perfect. Yeah ok thanks again bye.

Selena: What did she say?

Me: The judge turned out to be Judge Michael. When he saw the names he decided he didn't need a court date and he made it official He is ours Sel. Little Anthony Jerry Jonas.

Selena: Awww I love it! You went with my suggestion.

Me: Yeah and I figure when we adopt our next one we can do a girl and use your middle name for her.

Selena: Yeah ok sounds good. But right now I think I wil go get our little man fed so we can go shopping for his needs.

Me: Alright sounds good. I'll just take a quick shower and I'll meet you downstairs for it.

She heads downstairs while he jumps in the shower.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update this. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to have a few more updates within the next couple of weeks.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys I may be winding this story down soon so I can write others. Any ideas or thoughts on how I should do that is more than welcome. Here's another chapter kind of a belated Birthday gift from me to you. Even though it was my birthday I figured I should gift you all with another chapter. So Enjoy!! Also violet and Taylor are almost 16 now.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

Taylor really wanted to have a BBQ as the celebration we wanted to do for her. So we all decided to throw one and since it was almost 90 degrees outside we made it a pool party as well. We let her invite her friends and her crush. Evidently it's a surprise and I'm not allowed to know who it is until he arrives. All we know is he's in the music business as well and very well known oh and also that he's older.  Soon the backyard is full of people having fun and I see Taylor walking towards me alone.

Me: Hey Tay so where's your mystery man?

Taylor: Hey Kev he's around here... but before I introduce you please try and have an open mind. Please?

Me: I will try ok. Will you at least tell me his age?

Taylor: He's twenty one.

Me: Well I'm not thrilled with your age difference but as long as we meet him and he's willing to let us get to know him and him get to know us better than I will be willing to give him a chance.

Taylor: Thanks Kev. I promise you'll like him.

Me: Well bring him over.

Taylor: Just turn around. He's behind you.

I turn around and come face to face with none other than Shawn Mendes.

Me: Shawn hey what's up man?

Shawn: Not much Kev nice to see you again.

Me: So you and Tay are???

Shawn: At this moment we are friends who are interested in being more. But I know the age difference is a problem, which is why I am here so you can get to know me better and hopefully be ok with me asking Taylor out.

Me: Well how about you and I go grab the rest of the adults and have a conversation in the kitchen where there aren't any eavesdropping kids.

Taylor: I'm guessing that includes me?

Me: Yes. But I promise you'll be joining us eventually so we can give you our decision together.

Taylor: Ok, well in that case I'm gonna go find violet and drag her into the pool with me.

She disappeared into the crowd and Shawn and I headed towards nick.

Me: Hey nick can you gather all the adults in the house and meet us in the kitchen. Since there's people everywhere else in this house.

Nick: Ok is everything ok? Hey Shawn how are you man?

Shawn: Hey nick. I'm good.

Me: Yes. We'll talk about it when we are in the kitchen.

Shawn and myself head to the kitchen and make sure the two kids in there leave before everyone arrives. Within a couple minutes Nick comes in with Jesse, Zac, Katie, Selena, Joe and Demi. Nick leans against the counter while the rest sit at the kitchen table.

Me: Where's Dani?

Nick: She's coming. Valentina and Alena had a bit of a disagreement. She was dealing with it.

Me: Again? They've been having more of those lately. I mean they are only six and three.

Dani: Yeah well this one was over a toy. Anyways what's up?

Me: Well Shawn here is Taylor's crush.

Joe: Wait your the one she wants to date?

Shawn: Yes. I know I'm slightly older. But well I really like Taylor and I just asking for a chance. I'm an open book even with questions I probably will be extremely uncomfortable with.

Nick: Alright question one How did you meet Taylor?

Shawn: We actually met last year at the VMA's we were both backstage during your performance.

Me: Oh when we sang only human?

Shawn: Yeah we started talking and discovered we had a lot in common. We've been talking back and forth since and well here we are now.

Dani: So what's your intention with her?

Shawn: Well I really like her as a person. I'm hoping to go on a few dates and see where that takes us.

Zac: So far its sounds good. Are you a virgin?

Shawn: No. I haven't been since I was 16. (Idk if in real life if it's true but for my story I decided to go with this.)

Jesse: Were you and the girl dating?

Shawn: No. It wasn't exactly consensual.

Demi: What do you mean?

Shawn: She was much older and there was drugs slipped into my drink. That's as far as I'd like to say on that if it's ok.

Selena: I'm so sorry you went through that.

Shawn: No one at the time took me seriously when I told so she got away with it.

Me: Well thank you for being honest.

Shawn: Well Taylor knows so I knew you'd know one way or another and I know her story too but I promise I won't tell anyone.

Nick: She told you her story?

Shawn: Yeah we had been talking about our lives and she told me about her past so I told her about mine.

Nick: I guess after she finally told us it got easier for her to share. What do you do for fun? I mean obviously besides performing or writing music.

Shawn: I like ice hockey and long boarding.  I also like going hiking but I don't get to do that often because of being famous.

Nick: Dude we should go hiking sometime. I know some great places that don't have a lot of people.

Selena: What is your favorite thing about her?

Shawn: That she's one of the kindest, truest people I've ever met. She would do anything for those she loves and she tells the truth even if you don't want to hear it.  She's smart but doesn't make a big deal about it and she's talented.

Joe: What's your least favorite thing about her?

Shawn: Her stubbornness. Sometimes it's adorable and sometimes it's infuriating.

Me: (Laughing) Yeah she can be stubborn. Just be glad she's not as bad as violet. Now that girl is stubborn.

Demi: If you could change one thing about her what would it be?

Shawn: Nothing she's perfect.

Dani: Good answer. I vote yes, now I say we stop interrogating him and just give our blessing already so we can enjoy the party?

Me: Alright those saying yes raise your hands.

I watch as everyone's hand raises.

Me: Looks like it unanimous. Shawn dude you don't count but good try. Zac can you go grab Tay please.

Shawn: It was worth a try.

Zac comes back a couple minutes later with Taylor who is wrapped in a towel.

Taylor: I tried to dry off so I didn't drip.

Dani: It's fine.

Me: So we have a decision... before I give it to you there's only one thing I want to say, the age difference is a slight issue but as long as we have both your words that you will abide by our rules then it's a yes.

Taylor: Wait really?

Dani: Yeah sweetie really. Your almost 16 and he seems perfect for you. Much better than Bradley.

Taylor: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Me: Alright we'll what do you say we get back to our guests and enjoy the rest of the party.

We all go back outside and Taylor and Shawn go get in the pool while Dani goes with Selena back inside to check on the little ones. Nick, Zac and Jesse all go jump in splashing violet who screams and starts trying to dunk them. Joe jumps in and starts trying to dunk violet and I go help with the barbecuing. A few hours later after a very fun  filled long day we all head to bed.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Alright well here's another chapter. I know it's a bit late and for that I apologize. Migraines suck and when they last for days well you tend to not want to use screens. Anyways I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think in the comments. I'll try to keep updating as much as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 10
Melissa is back and better than ever, but this time living with her foster brother Joe after having a falling out with Papa J who is Melissa's foster...
36.6K 376 40
Hey everybody it's me, Megan... I am currently 13 years old. And I live with my Big Brother Kevin. He is my legal guardian because I was 7 years old...
13.1K 490 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think💀 ). The photos ar...
2.4K 92 22
Stella Nicole Jonas, is the daughter to Denise and Paul. Older brothers to the famous musicians, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas. After their dad went to w...