Living In My Sister's Shadow...

By KingTrashLord

As we all know from various ohshc fan fictions we have all read basically every other story has the main char... More

Living In My Sister's Shadow [OHSHC]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Chapter 16
another authors note
I'm so sorry! This will be worth it in the end!

Chapter 2

23.6K 776 251
By KingTrashLord

*Edited*
-DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB-

Light shines through my window glaring down at me, forcing me to push my covers off and get out of bed. I hear a knock on my door, “Harou, are you up? It’s six fifteen right now so you have about twenty minutes to get around and out the door.” Dad informed me,

“Thanks dad, I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Alight” Dad said, walking away from my room to wake up Haruhi, who was most likely already awake, “Haruhi, you awake?” I hear Dad’s muffled voice ask my sister.

“Yeah,” Haruhi responded tiredly, “I’m up, just a little groggy.” Dad stayed quiet and walked out towards the main room, feet shuffling as he passes.

Walking over to my small dresser I pull out a blackberry colored long sleeved V-neck and vanilla slim-fit jeans along with a clean pair of underwear and ankle socks. I quickly change into my clean cloths and walk into the kitchen where Dad was making some instant coffee. Dad smiles at me and holds out a mug for me to take.

“Thanks,” I mutter taking a small sip of the sugar filled beverage.

“Is it any good?” Dad asked taking a sip of his own cup of coffee.

“Yeah, it’s really good… It’s so sweet.” I gently smile at dad in thanks. Unfortunately like all good moments, everything must come to an end.  Haruhi walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a glass bottle of milk.

“Hey Dad,” Haruhi smiled, “Harou.”

“Mornin’,” I mutter giving Haruhi a quick glance to see short choppy hair and thick brown glasses. My eyes widened as I stared at my little sister. She wore a brown sweater, with a white button up underneath, along with long brown pants.

Seeing Haruhi in those cloths made my eye twitch in aggravation.

‘Why is she wearing my clothes?’ I asked in irritation, ‘And why’d she cut her hair like that? She looks like me now. God, I hope people don’t mix us up. Again…’

“Haruhi!! Why did you cut your precious hair?!” Dad cried clinging to my sister, crocodile tears spilling from his eyes. Haruhi glanced down at dad, a blank look on her face.

“Sorry Dad, but the kid next door must have put some gum in my hair yesterday. When I took my shower this morning I found the gum stuck in it and decided to cut my hair. It was easier than trying to get it out without cutting it.”

After hearing Haruhi’s story Dad had a waterfall of tears pouring from his eyes. “Her hair…” He cried distraught.

I look at Haruhi and asked while placing my empty mug in the sink, “Haruhi, do you want me to clean your hair up a little bit? That way people won’t mix the two of us up as much.”

Haruhi thought for a moment before shaking her head, “No thanks, I’ll fix it up sometime after school.” Haruhi took a sip of her milk, “Besides, I don’t care that I look like this. I mean it’s not anything super bad.”

Haruhi’s statement caused me to sigh, ‘Hasn’t she heard of the saying that first impressions are everything? If she goes like that people will think we’re poorer than dirt, well at least poorer than they see us to begin with. Stupid rich people, I can see it now. They’ll call us some obnoxious name like “Commoners” and be super prejudice. Thinking we don’t even have a stupid tea set or something like that.’ I think, a frown firmly etched into my face.

“Haruhi, wait!” Dad cried as the said girl left both dad and me in the kitchen, heading towards the exit.

“See you later!” Haruhi shouted, grabbing her bag and heading out the door. Dad sits on the floor with watery eyes.

“My little Haruhi left me… Wah! I don’t want my little girl to grow up!!”

‘What about your little boy?’ I asked dad in my head as I walked past him into my room to grab my Smokey gray patched up shoulder bag that I had for the past six years. “Bye dad, see you later.” I said walking out the door and down our rickety stairs before heading towards the train station, where I’d take the train to my new school.

~~

I’m finally at Ouran private academy. The school was beautiful; it looked like a princess’ castle and was a rich pink in color. The school seemed to sparkle from the angle the sun was at, making this place look like it came out of a dream.

“Wow…” I mutter under my breath as I walk in the main gates, “I had no idea that the school looked like this, I’m just hoping the classes are as good as this place looks, and that’s top notch.” I look around the front courtyard to see a bunch of student’s both male and female talking and lazing about.  I look down at my watch and see that first block starts in thirty minutes. ‘Okay, I have thirty minutes to get my schedule and to get to my first class and if I’m lucky I’ll have some time to spare.’

As I’m walking towards the main entrance I hear some girls talking to themselves, “Hehe, that boy’s kinda cute! I wonder if the other boy who came in earlier was his brother.” I turn my head slightly to see two girls in vibrant banana yellow dresses giggling lightly holding each other’s hand in an extremely girly manor.

‘Are they talking about me?’ I wondered in confusion as the girls squeal loudly, nearly breaking my ear drum. I slowly back away from the two girls, ‘I guess they were talking about me… Oh my lord girls were talking about me! Run Harou run!’ I screamed to myself breaking into a mad dash towards the school, and hopefully towards the main office.

After a couple minutes of running I stop to catch my breath, ‘My God that was scary, I know they didn’t really do anything but that was so fucking weird… I thought I was gonna have a panic attack if I stayed there any longer… Now where the hell is the main office?’ I looked around the pink halls of Ouran and see two boys talking to each other. One boy had short black hair and glasses, while his friend had short blonde hair and I don’t know what colored eyes. They were both taller than me and looked like every other student here- handsome and rich.

‘Dear lord, if these guys are stuck up pricks I will be so pissed off. But I need help and no one else I around, you know that isn’t the female gender… I better go ask where the main office is.’ I sigh softly and walk towards the two male students and clear my throat quietly, “Um excuse me?” I asked softly barely gaining their attention, “Um… I was wondering if you could tell me where the main office is… I’m new here and this is my first day.” For some reason my face heated up with the two boys intense stare on me. I stated to fidget with my hands and I tilted my head forward having my bangs cover more of my face. I hated direct eye contact, my anxiety tended to flare when I was being stared down- much like now.

I could feel my hands begin to break out into a sweat and my throat was starting to go dry with nervousness. Fortunately for me, before I could break down like I usually would, the blonde smiled happily not even noticing my current state and spoke in a flamboyant and happy tone, “You’re new to the school?” the blonde asked me, I nodded my head afraid my voice might crack if I spoke, “Well then, the main office is right down the hallway,” Blondie pointed to the left, “And there is a sign above the door. It should be easy to spot!”

“Thanks.” I muttered trying to get my face to cool down and my hands to stop their subtle samba.

“No problem! Glad I could help!” The blonde smiled happily waving his hand goodbye before dragging his friend away, most likely to their first block class.

As I walk down the hallway towards the main office with the directions I was given I realized I didn’t ask the boys for their names. ‘Hmm, I wonder if I’ll see those two again.’ I look up and see a door with a sign that says “main office” above it. ‘There’s the main office,’ I mentally smile, happy I can finally get my schedule.  I open the door to the main office and poke my head in. “Excuse me anyone in here?” I don’t see anyone at the front desk, so I quickly enter the empty room and sat in one of the waiting chairs. I looked at my watch again and saw that there was 20 minutes till first block. ‘I wonder why no ones in here.’

After a minute of sitting in silence I hear a click signaling a door opening. I pick my head up to see a middle aged woman with shiny strawberry blonde hair and soft brown eyes walk in. Upon seeing me the woman smiles kindly, “Hello, I’m sorry if you had a long wait. I was filing paper work in the back; you must be our other new student. Your brother came in not too long ago. Just give me a minute to grab your schedule then you can on your way.”

I nod my head showing I understood, and not even a minute later the woman came out with a slip of paper.

“Here you go!” she smiled, “Harou Fujioka, correct?”

“Yep.”

“Nice name, my name’s Chouko Sanaka.” Chouko smiled warmly, “Now Harou you better get to class, and just so you know class 1-A is down the hall to the right and is on the left side. It’s not hard to miss, But if you get lost look for the gigantic silver and blue vase! Room 1-A is a couple doors to the right.”

I nod my head in thanks, a hardly noticeable smile on my face. I walk out of the office and followed the directions I was given once again to find Haruhi outside of the 1-A classroom leaning against the pink wall. Having seen me Haruhi pushed herself off the wall and walked towards me with a calm smile on her face.

“Great timing Harou! Class is about to start!”

“Right.” I say in a bored tone.

Haruhi knocks the classroom door and the teacher slid the door open, “Come in!” he smiled. Both Haruhi and I walked into the room and stood in front of the class. “Class, I’d like to introduce our two scholarship students! Harou and Haruhi Fujioka.” Our teacher said pointing at me and Haruhi, “Haruhi, Harou why don’t you tell the class about yourself.”

“Alright.” Haruhi and I said in unison with a bored tone.

“I’m Harou,” I started

“And I’m Haruhi”

“We’re twins. And there isn’t much to say about ourselves.” We finished together.

“Alright then,” Mr. Teacher said, “Does anyone have a question for the Fujioka’s?”

A girl raised her hand and asked, “What’s it like having a twin?”

Haruhi and I look at each other before saying bluntly, “It’s different.”

Haruhi and I got loads of other questions, and we answered them to the best of our abilities.

“Alright class, I think that’s enough questions for the Fujioka’s if you have something else you want to ask them, find them outside of class.” Our teacher said.

I glared at the man, ‘How dare you encourage them to bother me outside of class! I doubt I’ll wanna see any of these people after school.’

~~

Finally my first agonizing day of school has come to an end, “Haruhi, you ready to go home?” I asked my younger sister while stretching my back until I felt a satisfying pop.

“No, I’m gonna stay and study some more at one of the library’s.”

‘Harou if Haruhi stays after stay with her. I know she’s a grown girl but I worry!’ I hear Dad’s voice ring in my head.

I give Haruhi the best forced smile I could muster and said, “Haruhi I’ll stay too. I wanted to check out the libraries book selection!”

“You sure?” Haruhi asked, “You don’t usually stay after, you sick?”

My smile starts to waver slightly at Haruhi’s words but I keep firm hold if it, “No Haruhi I’m not sick! Is it wrong for me to stay after with you?”

Haruhi shook her head and muttered something soft enough for me not to be able to make it out. With her back towards me I drop my happy smile act and frown at my sister. “Ready to go?” Haruhi asked me her bag in hand

“Yeah,” I said as I picked up my bag swinging it over my shoulder, “Come on. I heard some girls talking in class and I think I know where one of the libraries are.”

“Alright then Harou, lead the way.” Haruhi said stepping to the side to let me get in front of her.

‘Alright I think it’s a left here… and a right here… then we keep going straight- there it is!’

“Here we are Haruhi!” I say in fake happiness, “Library number 1.” I open the two grand doors only to have my eardrum burst from the sudden noise that came from the “silent” library. I place a hand on my ear trying to stop the pounding in my head. “Hehe…” I laugh dryly, “I guess this won’t be a good place to study, let’s find the others to see if they’re quieter.”

~~

Haruhi opens the door this time and get blown away slightly. My eyes are relatively wide as I peer in and see girls and boys alike chatting about nonsense, laughing, and joking around. Haruhi looks at me with an irritated look on her face. “Let’s go.” she says grabbing my wrist, dragging me down the hall to the final library. We passed many different pieces of art work and magnificent glittering windows.

Finally we get the last Library. Haruhi and I open the doors at the same time, only to find the same situation the other libraries had. Seeing this caused a feral growl to rip from my throat, ‘Why are all these people in here?!’ I roared, my right eye twitching. I look over at Haruhi and see a similar expression on her face. I could just feel the anger radiating off of her, ‘Oh man, Haruhi’s about to snap. Let’s get her out of here.’ I heaved a sigh before grabbing Haruhi’s smaller hand in my own and leading her away from the libraries that seemed to work in reverse. “Come on Haruhi, I heard there was an abandoned music room, I’m sure was can use it to study.”

Haruhi gave me a curious look, “You sure?” she asked. I shook my head ‘no’ and said,

“I have no idea, but it’s worth a shot.”

“Right…” Haruhi mumbled following me towards the supposedly abandoned music room. We walked up a large stair case and down a couple hallways until we saw a sign that said, “Music room 3”

“Harou there it is.” Haruhi said pointing at the sign.

“Right.” I open the massive doors and find myself get attacked by a rabbid pile of rose petals and a bright light.

“Welcome” I hear some people say from inside the music room. I take off my large framed glasses and rub my burning eyes with the base of my palm. When I re-open them; my eyes are met with six handsome males standing in the center of the music room sparkles floating around them.

‘Holy shit! What the hell are these people!?’ I asked myself scared to find the answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
887K 41K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.6K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc