THE PURGE

By orihuel5

Will these teenagers survive the purge? More

Intro
Characters
Background of characters
Normal day
Almost
Preparing
Love at first sight
The Day
It's starting
Trick
Seeing you again
Who are you?
Thank you!!!!
What's going on?
It's all my fault
Conffesing
Leaving
What do we do?
You again
Not so bad
Explain
Help me!!!
Search party
Fighting
Memories
The room
Coming for you
Found you
Distraction
Maybe it's you?
I Lost you
Coming home
Update
Another Update

Trust you?

841 22 3
By orihuel5

I was still on the ground. I didn't want to get up. Just the thought of it gives me a really bad feeling. I'm glad he's dead. If I didn't shoot him I would be somewhere in a bed covered in my own blood. I just want this night to end so I can be with my friends and my boyfriend. God I miss them so much. I'm kind of regretting my decision on leaving, but I needed to go. I couldn't stay there any longer. I just hope they are okay and find somewhere safe. I finally decided to get up and head somewhere else. I got my stuff and saw Evan on the floor lifeless. I saw his blood coming out of his head and I got an idea. I got my knife and dipped it in his blood. I drew something next to him if my friends were looking for me. I drew a rose since it was my favorite flower. The girls knew that I loved roses so they will know that it is me. I drew it just Incase they are looking for me. Once I was done I wiped my knife off and continued walking. I didn't want to run because I'm tired and because of my side. Soon I have to stop again so I can rap this up.

Kairi's POV:  we were following Alejandro since he kind of knows his way around New Jersey. I know every place in New Jersey to, but I let him lead. He really wants to find Nadia, you can so tell. Alejandro was in the front and then it was mattia and Atzi in the back of him. Then it was me and Sandra and then it was Alvaro and roshaun.    K: where do you guys think she would be?   Ale: I don't know.   A: she knows her way around New Jersey so she has to be somewhere.   S: what if...what if we don't find her?   K: Sandra don't worry we will find her.
A: we just have to keep on looking.  
R: wait...doesn't she have her phone?   A: yeah she does.  R: so why don't we just call her to see where she is?   S: we can't do that.   R: why?
M: because if we do then purgers are going to hear it.   Alv: then they would know where she is.   R: oh yeah...sorry I forgot.   K: it's okay.  I mean roshaun's idea wasn't bad. The thing is mattia and Alvaro are right. If they hear the phone they are going to know where Nadia is. I noticed that Sandra was scared. I put my arm around her to comfort her. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. We kept walking until we saw a medium sized tent. I was getting a bad feeling about it.  Alv: should we look inside?   K: I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this.   R: maybe there is someone inside. They could need help.   Ale: maybe.   M: or it could be a trick.   Alv: well I guess we are going to have to find out. Alvaro went to the tent and was hesitant to open it. R: dude are you going to open? Alv: alright!! I'm going. He had his hand on the opening of the tent. He finally pulled it off and what we saw was terrible. It was a a person that had his insides out. All of his guts were everywhere and blood was all over the tent. Flies surrounded the body. It smelled so bad and we all stepped back holding our noses. Alvaro got up from the floor and was about to throw up until he tripped on a trip wire. It rapped around his foot and dragged him across the street. Alv: help me!!!
S: Alvaro hold on!! We all ran to him and tried getting him up, but the wire was to tight around his foot. K: what do we do? M: I don't know. A: guys...we better hurry. Ale: why?
A: look up. We all looked up and saw purgers on the buildings. They were getting there guns ready to shoot. Ale: we have to shoot the cord!!! R: what?!?! Are you crazy we are going to shoot his foot!!! M: right now we don't have a choice.    Ale: get out of the way. I'll start shooting at the wire.   As Alejandro was about to shoot the wire. The purgers started shooting at us from the top of the buildings.   Ale: I can't shoot it!!! Alvaro your going to have to shoot it yourself!!   Alv: what?? I can't do that!!
M: your going to have to!!!   We started shooting at the purgers while Alvaro tried getting himself free. I saw that he was struggling and I was getting scared because he might shoot his foot. I wanted to help him, but I needed to help the others too. I decided that I was going to help Alvaro and tell roshaun to cover me.   K: roshaun cover me!!   R: why?  
K: I'm going to help Alvaro.   R: okay. I got you man. GO!!   I ran to Alvaro. I was trying to unloose the wire. I couldn't really see because of the bullets that they were shooting. Once I tried to untie it, it didn't loosen. I got out my knife from my back pocket and started cutting the wire. Once I was done I got Alvaro up and told all of the others to run.   K: I got him loose!! Let's go!!   We all ran to god knows where. Once we were clear we stopped and took a small break.   Alv: thanks man. I owe you one.   K: your welcome, but you don't owe me anything.   R: that was close.   A: a little to close.   S: I'm just so confused.   Ale: why are you confused?    S: because if Nadia came that way then wouldn't they have shot her? 
A: that's true.    I saw the girls eyes getting watery. They couldn't have killed Nadia. She's smarter than that . She wouldn't go somewhere without checking if the coast was clear.   K: hey calm down.   Alv: she wouldn't have gone through that. She's smart, remember she knows her way around New Jersey.   A: yeah your right.
S: we need to keep on looking.   Ale: I'm not going to stop until I find her.   R: we are with you every step of the way.   K: all of us.   M: we will find her and bring her home.    Ale: thanks guys.   We all grouped hugged and then pulled away.   Ale: let's keep going then.   We started to run. I was thinking about what we are going to do if we don't find Nadia. I mean like I hope we find her. I just hope no one else found her.
End of POV.

I had to stop. I couldn't go on anymore longer. I'm loosing a lot of blood and I need to rap it up again. I was looking to see if there was a gas station around, but there wasn't. The only thing around me were apartments so I couldn't go in there. I saw a light up a head of me. I ran closer to it and it looked like some kind of hospital. I got closer to it and it was a medical supply store. I was so happy that I came across it. I checked to see if anyone else was there and it was empty. I looked around to see if I can get in somehow. I saw a window that was half open  and it looked like I would fit. I put my stuff inside first and then I went in. I put back my stuff on  and started wondering off. I didn't know where I was since there was barely light. I got my flashlight and turned it on. I was in the office of the medical supply store. I saw a door and went to it. I turned the nob and to my surprise it was unlocked. I had a bad feeling, but I really needed more medical supplies. I went out the door and looked around to see if the coast was clear. I walked out with my gun in my hands. The first thing I was looking for was bandages. I found the aisle and got as many bandages as I could. I then found some alcohol and I got two bottles. I put them in my backpack and started to walk away. I was looking for more pain killers, but I didn't find anything. I was getting so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open. I needed to stay awake because I didn't want to fall asleep and wake up in someone's house or not wake up at all. I looked to see what kind of medicine they had. I didn't see anything that I wanted so I just stopped looking. I was about to leave when I noticed that they had some type of shots. It was in some type of white and gold box.

I read what it said and it was adrenaline. I looked to see how to use it and it said that it takes any pain away and it makes me wake up. I opened one of the boxes to see how it looked and what it came with. It came with a lot of tiny little bottles of the liquid. I needed some needles so I can put this adrenaline inside of me. I had to take this so I can stay awake when all of this is over...or at least I can stay awake so I can see my friends one last time. I pushed that thought out of my head and took a lot of those adrenaline boxes. I put everything in my backpack and went to go look for the needles. I finally found them and I checked to see if it was the right size. It was so I took a lot of those too. I got one of the needles and adrenaline bottles. I put the needle in the liquid and put the rest away. I decided that I was going to put it in my leg since I can't really put it anywhere else. I took a deep breath and stuck the needle inside my leg. I hurt a little bit, but after it went away. I threw away the needle and got some bandages out of my backpack. I took off my sweater and lifted up my flannel and shirt. I put some alcohol on my side and it hurt really bad. I rapped my side up and was ready to leave. I put my sweater back on and got my stuff. I was about to leave when all of a sudden the lights turned on. Bullets started coming at me and I ran to go and hide. I hid behind a cabinet and pecked out my head to see who was shooting. I saw a whole group of purgers inside the medical supply store. There was to much of them so I couldn't kill them. I was about to make a run for it when one of them found me. It was a girl and she got me from the hood. She threw me across the floor and all of them crowded around me.
Guy: what do we have here? A little girl I see.
Girl: hey kid...aren't you supposed to be at home? Hiding away from us.   She laughed in my face and her breath smelled like beer. I guess she was drinking before this or she still is.   N: I don't hide from anyone. I just like being in the shadows.   Guy: well why are you out here? Are you purging to?   N: I would never purge. Purging is only for stupid idiots like you guys.   Girl: you better watch your mouth little girl.   N: or what? Are you going to kill me? Go ahead there is enough people who want me dead anyway. I already have enough problems already.    Guy: Danm you have a hard life don't you?    N: yeah I guess I do.
Guy: hmm I feel bad for you. Oh wait I don't.
He pointed his gun at me and was about to shoot me. When all of a sudden bullets came from outside the store and started killing them. They all feel to the ground and blood was everywhere. I was still on the ground with more blood on me.   Guy: that's enough!!   I heard a male voice come from behind me. It almost sounded familiar to me like I heard that voice before. I looked back at who it was and it was a guy with a big group. He came close to me and was now standing right in front of me. He looked down at me and had a big smile on his face.   Guy: sorry if we scarred you. It just looked like you needed help.    N: thanks.    Now I know who this guy is. He's the one that said he was my brother. I didn't know his name, but I remember him trying to get me from Alejandro.   N: who are you?    J: my name is James. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm your long lost brother. Our parents got rid of me because...of some problems that we had.   N: why should I believe you? For all I know you could be lying to me.   J: I would never lie to you. I can prove it to you. I have a baby picture of me and you in my pocket when we were little.   He pulled out a paper from his back pocket and showed it to me. Omg...it was true. He is my brother. The kids in the picture was me and the kid holding me in his arms looked like him.   N: if you really are my brother then...why did our parents get rid of you?
J: look I'll tell you, but you have to come with me.   N: why?   J: I don't want my baby sister to be out here by herself. Look what just happened.   I really am not getting used to that ' baby sister' thing. Although he was right I didn't want to be out here by myself.   N: I don't know.   J: come on. Don't you trust me?
I looked up at him with a 'really' face on.
N: ugh...fine I'll got with you, but after this is all done I'm leaving.   J: okay that is fine.
I got up from they floor and dusted myself off. I got my stuff and took out my knife. I dipped it in one of the purgers blood and drew a rose.  
J: why did you draw a rose?  N: because I like roses. Plus people get confused with it so it makes them think that someone is in here.  J: oh okay.   I can't believe he thought I was telling the truth. What I just said was a lie. I'm still doing the rose so my friends could find me. Once I was done I wiped away the blood off my knife. I put it away and looked at James. He stuck out his hand. He wanted me to hold his hand, but I just met the guy. I wasn't going to hold his hand even if he was my brother. I looked at him with a weird face.   J: yeah...I guess it was to soon huh?   N: yeah it really is.   J: that's fine. Shall we go?   N: yeah.   We got out of the building and all of his 'friends' crowded around us. I guess he's the leader so they protect him. I just ignored it and walked next to him.   N: so where is this place we are going to?   J: we have a mansion a couple of blocks from here. We have beds, food, drinks and medical support if you need it.
N: wow. How did you guys get all of that?
J: I have a few tricks up my sleeve.    Huh who knew he was this responsible. I'm just wondering why our parents gave him away. He said he was going to explain to me everything that happened. Once this is all over I'm going to go and look for my friends and my boyfriend. I hope they are okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing
90.5K 2K 16
Y/n has lived in NJ all her life, she's also known Mattia since she was little (including the rest of the boys) but y/n is closer with Mattia since t...
402 0 24
READ!!!! this book is a scrap, i didn't know where i was going with the plot and i got bored of writing it.. so you don't have to read this if you do...