Forgotten

By ketwotwo_31

The sequel to Lost in Time! Jade and Tyler are engaged. Jade has decided to move to LA with Tyler, but they... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note!
Chapter 21
Epilogue
The Fan Fiction Awards 2017

Chapter 4

348 10 0
By ketwotwo_31

I laid in bed watching Tyler sleep, trying so hard to remember him and why he's so important to me. I want to remember why I fell in love with him! How we met! Anything that could help me remember.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn't even realise Tyler woke up. "Anything coming back yet?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. He thought for a minute before climbing out of bed. I sat up and watched him as he walked into the closet and came back out with a medium sized box. I moved to the edge of the bed and he sat beside me. "What is that?" I asked. "Your picture box!" He said. He opened it and pulled out a picture of two little kids, a boy and a girl, maybe about 5 years old or so. "This is you and I when we were little!" He said. "We've known each other that long?" I asked. He nodded. "Here, there's more in here! Look at them while I go make breakfast!" He said handing me the box. He kissed my temple then got up to leave.

I sat further back on the bed and began looking at all of the pictures. There were some of him and I on motorcycles, playing baseball and some of us just being kids. Then there were some of my siblings and I. As I looked at these pictures, I grew frustrated as I couldn't remember any of this! Tears began flowing from my eyes as I read moving to LA with Tyler on the back of one picture and he proposed on the back of another. I dropped the pictures in the box then threw it across the room. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face into them and cried.

I felt the bed lower a little beside me and a gentle hand on my back. Not caring who it was, I turned and began crying on their shoulder. The person picked me up and sat me in their lap so now they had their arms wrapped around me and I cried into their neck. "Didn't work huh?" Tyler asked. I shook my head. "It's okay we'll figure it out!" He reassured. "I just want to remember!" I cried. He rubbed my head with his soft hands. "I know baby girl! I know!" He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc