๐Ÿ–คBlack Diamond๐Ÿ–ค

Da SpaceD0rito

This is a White x Black fanfiction. (a little Yellow x Blue too) Also book 2 of this book exists on my secon... Altro

A/N
Chapter 1 Training and Mistaken gem
Chapter 2 The small diamonds arrival
Chapter 3 Pranks and Jealousy
Chapter 4 Hello There
Chapter 5 Missing Pearl
Chapter 6 Diamond Disaster
Chapter 7 Fusions destruction
Chapter 8 The Fight
Chapter 9 I'm Back
Chapter 10 Something Wrong
Chapter 11 The AI
Chapter 12 Not As Planned
Chapter 13 Gone
Chapter 15 Explanation and Tragedy
Chapter 16 Free
Chapter 17 The Barn
Chapter 18 The Nightmare
Chapter 19 Meaning Of Failure
Chaper 20 In Hiding
Chapter 21 New Start
Chapter 22 Uninvited Guest
Chapter 23 Homeworld Part 1
Chapter 24 Homeworld Part 2
Chapter 25 Homeworld Part 3
A/N Super Duper Important

Chapter 14 The Dark Room

3.5K 97 21
Da SpaceD0rito

Narrator's Pov
Millions of years passed by from when Black was shattered, her existence where soon nonexistent as it was now a rule to never speak of the diamond nor her name. If a single gem said her name out loud they where directly shattered without hesitation.
Now not many gems knows of the fifth diamond, she has now become a myth that no one was aloud to talk about, slowly her story had been erased from homeworld.

A few years after Pink was disclaimed shattered by Rose Quartz, the diamonds went mad and the war  between the crystal gems and Homeworld broke out and had begun. The crystal gems won, but they never expected the Diamond's secret weapon, a weapon that would deploy every gem on Earth, even their own gems.
The diamonds powerful light shone upon Earth one day, corrupting or shattering the remaining homeworld gems that had no chance of survival or getting away from Earth before it struck.

Rose Quarts managed to save a couple of her fellow gem comrades with her famous shield, but many of the crystal gems didn't make it. As only 4 made it, including Rose. But shortly only a couple of hundred of years later Rose fell in love, ready to give up her life to create something organic, something new. A hybrid between humans and gems. That child that might be the symbol of peace..

The remaining 3 crystal gems promised to protect the child and Earth, to protect whatever was left of Rose, of their beloved leader...

The child's name was...
_________________________________
Nowone's Pov
-Steeeveeeennn!!

Amethyst yelled, grabbing attention from the 13 year old boy.
He waved towards her as she was running towards him along the beach shore.
-There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!

Amethyst once again said as she had reached the boy, she was breathing heavily from exhaustion from all the running to reach the hybrid.

Steven's Pov
-I'm sorry if I made you guys worried.

I said as I greeted Amethyst a small smile.
-Nah it's fine, just a little worried where you disappeared too. What are you even doing here?

Amethyst said with a smile on her face and an curious expression creeped on it as well as she glared towards the blue bucket I was holding in my right hand.
-Oh, I was just collecting some sea shells as I wanted to make something for you guys, but I guess it isn't such a surprise anymore.

I said as I looked onto the half filled bucket with sea shells with an dissapointed gaze.
She shook her head, denying it.
-I don't think your plan is destroy yet, Pearl and Garnet still don't know.
How about maybe I can help ya.

Amethyst said with a cheerful beaming voice and a big smile. Trying to cheer me up. My mood changed and hope still held on. Maybe she could help me find the items i'm trying to acquire.
-Yeah! That sounds great!
Do you know anywhere where I can find anything shiny or any string perhaps?

I said with a happy voice as I awaited for the purple gem to answer. She was quite a for a couple of seconds, trying to think of something that described my description. Then her face lights ups as if she thought of something amazing.
-I probably have something like that in my room!

Amethyst said as she grinned happily, enjoyed that she might be to help with my project. I smiled bright fully and we began heading back towards the temple.

-A couple of minutes message produces by Levi cleaning your emotional mess-

We finally arrived to the temple as Amethyst opened the door while I followed close behind her. Pearl and Garnet seemed to be out, fighting corrupted gems again I thought as I didn't see any sign of any of them in the building.

Amethyst walked towards the white door that had gems on it, symboling the remaining crystal gems. Even mother's and my gem was upon the door also.
-Wait here while I gather the stuff you are looking for, I won't take long.

Amethyst said and I nodded before she entered her room when the door opened. The door closed behind her and I was left alone in the temple.
I listened to my quite surroundings, enjoying the small sounds of birds chirping outside and other sounds you wouldn't be able to hear thru the gems speaking. But now, it was only me and the sounds of the outside.

My eyes wandered around the room until my gaze landed upon the white door in front of me. I walked towards it placing my hand on top of it, feeling my finger tips track every detail in the door. Wondering why the door wouldn't open to me, wondering if I even had a room like all the other gems.

I sighed, closing my eyes softly and placed my forehead on the door. Suddenly a random shine of pink light erupted from my gem and the rose quarts symbol on the door, my eyes opened without second though and I saw the the rose quarts gem symbol on the door turn black and the door open before me.

My mouth opened with surprise as this had never happened before.
But not only by surprise but from curiosity and shock as well.

What I saw was nothing I had imagen the room to look like, it was dark. But just barely dark enough to see around the room without any source of light.
I gulped and closed my mouth shut, shaking away the feeling of shock that was lingering in my body. As I got prepared to enter.

I took a step forward, towards the open door but stopped before I could go any further.
Was this really a good idea? What would I find in there? , would it be bad or good?, maybe there would nothing at all in there I thought to myself. Trying to make sense of everything.

I looked behind me, to the living room that was a part of my dear home, that I had lived in my whole life and then my head turned towards the dark room, filled with only the colors of greys and blacks. The room that was completely unknown to me.

I clenched my hands, placing down the blue bucket I still held onto from the beach.
When would I ever get a chance like this, this might be the only time I could do this and what could go wrong I thought nervously.

I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, straightening my back. Making myself as ready as possible of whatever could occur.
-I'm ready

I whispered to myself and entered the grey and black room. When I was fully inside, the door behind me closed suddenly making my jump slightly.
I gulped and slowly began walking deeper into the empty room, seeing nothing then the colors grey and black. Under me was gras but no colors was discovered, only the color black and grey reached my eyes.

I stopped walking thru the grass when I heard a voice, it sounded soothing, so familliar yet so different and new to my ears. It whispered to me to follow the black path and suddenly an endless pith black path appeared under my feet.

Then it clicked, this wasn't just any voice. It was hers, mom's voice, Rose Quart's voice. But how...
Her form dissapeard into the gem that keep me alive during my birth. How was this even possible.

Even though how confused and crazy it sounded, I felt like I could believe what she was saying, I trusted the voice that sounded like my mother.
I shook my thoughts away and began walking down the room, to where the black path were leading me.

Not long after I reached a dead tree, completely dark as black matter. But what was mostly intriguing to me was the pink bubble that floated above the grey gras and the end of the path that lead me to this tree.

Why did this have colors but nothing else in this room I though curiously.
-Did mom put this here?

I whispered to myself as my hands grabbed softly onto the pink bubble.
It popped in my hands and an black diamond was now visible in my hands. I gasped in suprise, not knowing how to feel as multiple of emotions between regret, wonder, happiness, sadness erupted.

Suddenly I felt a presence, a warmth on my shoulder. Feeling a soft warm breath on my neck and somehow all my emotions calmed down, now feeling completely relaxed.
-Now it's your turn Steven...

The voice of Rose Quartz said, my eyes widened with yet another wave of shock.
-MOM!

I screamed out as I looked behind me, ready to see her. But when I did, nothing was there...
I looked around me, trying to find her yet nothing was seen than the grey room. My eyes landed on the diamond in my hands, feeling my heart tighten.
-What do you mean my turn,

Mom...

I whispered as I clutched onto the black diamond in my hands securely. Not daring to drop or lose it.
Light started shining behind me and my eyes wandered towards the source of the light.

It was the door, the same door that lead me here, the same door to let me out of here.

I began walking towards the door that was opened, it greeting me with a welcoming light that lead to the outside world, to the temple that was called my home.

Before I walked thru the door I looked behind me, smiling sadly.
-Bye mom...

I whispered, wishing she could hear it. I then looked back to the door and walked thru as the door closed behind me.

I walked a couple of steps in the living room, seeing a worried Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet in front of me.
They all turned towards me with a relieved and worried expression on their faces.
-Steven!!

They all screamed in unison and Pearl stood up from the couch walking towards me as Amethyst and Garnet walked behind her in a fast pace, happy to see that I had returned.
-Where in the world where y-

Pearl started but stopped as she saw my face, her face filling with worry as her scolding stopped instantly even though it hadn't even begun.
-Steven.... why are you crying?

Pearl said in a soothing, calming and in motherly voice.
My eyes were pouring tears down my face and my mouth was quivering.
My heart were clenched in sorrow for some reason that was unknown for me.

Was it because of my sorrow? Was I crying because I wanted to see her? Was it because I missed her? That I wanted to see my mother only one more time ....

                          The End!
_________________________________
A/N:
How would this journey go? What did Rose mean by that it was "his turn"? That will you know in the next chapter my dear reader.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and I hope I didn't mess up their characters to much. But anyways, thank you for reading this book so far and I do hope you enjoyed it. I wish you good luck and I hope you will have a wonderful day.
Bye bye my dear reader!! 😊❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

528K 15.5K 42
A human named Y/n had found herself in some trouble when she had strayed away from her adoptive parents. Lost and scared, she was lucky enough to stu...
9K 154 16
Purple Diamond. The fifth diamond. For a millennium, she was a prisoner of the underground, never being able to see, feel, or hear, as if she didn't...
3.3K 137 13
Yellow Pearl hates her life, but she has accepted it. Accepted that it is her fate to be a slave to her Diamond's will for the rest of her days. Acce...
287K 8.7K 47
โ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ณ, ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ค, ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐– ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ค (๐–ธ/๐–ญ) ๐–จ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ, ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ธ๏ฟฝ...