Love me darker *Sequal to lov...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon and Violetta broke up for a week-long since Violetta had doubts about Lara and Leon, but Will Leon be ab... More

Previously on Love Me Like You Do.
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N - New book coming soon
Chapter 24 *Final Chapter*
A/N:~

Chapter 23

483 6 2
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon ~ 

While Violetta was having a moment in the bathroom after our discussion the one thing I have to remember is Violetta is in the early days of her pregnancy so I have to get used to her mood swings especially now, as I walked to the bathroom to see if she was okay I could hear vomiting when I was about to open the door it was locked, she locked herself in the bathroom.

Leon: Babe, open the door.

Violetta: No, Leon you can't see me like this, I look terrible.

Leon: Babe, you've been in there for ages and I know it right for me to say but I'm desperate for the toilet I need a pee.

Violetta: Oh, okay, give me 10 minutes.

Leon: Babe, I can't give you ten minutes I'm about to wet myself.

Violetta cleaned the toilet and unlocked the door to a worried and tense Leon when she came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed Leon went to the bathroom, when he came out, he saw Violetta laying down on the bed.

Leon: Are you calm now?

Violetta: I'm sorry, Leon I don't know what came over me.

Leon: it's okay, but what do you say we get changed and go to a café for something to eat where I'm getting hungry.

Violetta: Leon, I don't think I can eat, I just threw up and I feel like if I eat, I might not be able to hold it down.

Leon: Come on baby, are you going to be like this all honeymoon because I don't think I can cope if not then I'll take you home.

Violetta: *Crawls over to him* No, Leon I'm sorry, I'm ruining this holiday, aren't I?

Leon: Babe, it's the first night and all you've been doing since we got here is sulking I swear if this going to be the whole honeymoon then I'm going to take you home because this is supposed to be the happiest time of being married and I understand you in the early days of pregnancy, okay, but I didn't think you would be like this all honeymoon otherwise I would've just left it till after the baby was born.

Violetta cuddled into him tightly and was apologising so many times until Leon kissed her forehead to calm her and then pulled away.

Violetta: Okay, I'll get changed and maybe after the café we could go for a walk?

Leon: Okay.

Once they got changed, they walked to the café and looked on the outside menu before walking in. 

Violetta: Do you know how great this place is, it's so fancy.

Leon: Yeah, where do you want to sit?

Violetta: How about there in the window?

Leon: After you.

Violetta held him close to her and rested her head on his shoulder while walking to the table once they sat down, they looked at the menu's while Violetta was looking at Leon well not looking more like admiring him. 

Leon: Why you staring at me like that?

Violetta: What can't wife admire her husband while he looks at a menu?

Leon: Hmm, it's weird being called your husband instead of Fiancé I think I got so used to being called Fiancé that I'm not used to being called husband.

Violetta: Well, let's just say we better get used to being called Husband and wife because sooner or later we'll have to get used to being Mommy and Daddy.

Leon: I think one step of a time hmm? One name at a time.

Violetta: Leon, are you happy about having a baby?

Leon: Violetta, we discussed it at the wedding reception, look as I said to you I'm still terrified okay, but I know with you *Enlaces his hand with hers* I can do anything and be anything as long as your with me.

Violetta: I love you, Leon.

Leon: And I love you, Violetta, what you going to have?

Violetta: Hmm, I don't know what are you having?

Leon: Well, I know what I want, but it isn't on the menu.

Violetta: Really? What?

Leon: A kiss from my wife.

Violetta: Aww, your so sweet, *Leans towards him and pecks his lips* but foodwise?

Leon didn't want her to pull away so he pulled her head closer to him again so now she was leaning over the table with her butt off the chair, making everyone stare and cough because they were trying to eat and they didn't want to see two people kissing over the table.

Violetta: *Whispers* Leon?

Leon: *Looks at her lips* What?

Violetta: We're in public, and people are trying to eat.

Leon: *Looks around at them staring at them* So? You've done more in public then you do in the bedroom with me.

Violetta was trying to pull away from him but as she sat down, she had a mark from where the table dug in her while leaning over.

Violetta: What do you to me Leon?

Leon: What do you mean?

Violetta: I have never been this person when I was with Diego, I was sweet and innocent, but with you, I'm sweet, fit and glowing as f*ck and I have no innocence left, you've changed me.

Leon: No, baby I never changed you, you've matured into a woman, you're no longer the girl you were with Diego because you were young, but now you're a married woman who is mature and isn't scared to take risks.

Violetta: Oh, so with Diego I was scared to take risks, but with you, I don't care if I suck you off in public.

Leon: Uh, yeah baby, exactly you always just argued with Diego because you didn't know what love was that's why you never had sex with him because you knew he was the guy you didn't want to see in your bed, but with me, you took the risk of landing in my bed even when we weren't even together and you were still with Diego because I gave you the vibe to take risks.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: *Looking down at the menu* Hmm?

Violetta: I'm glad I took a risk with you and I have never been so happy to be your wife I knew from the first time we danced in your back garden and I kissed you I knew I would never regret anything I did with you.

Leon: Well, who knew that a dance assignment would get us in bed together hmm?

Violetta: And I can't blame the sun anymore, because when I kissed you I knew exactly what I was doing because that's why I asked you to take me to your room because I knew that day was going to be the day I would lose my innocence to the sexiest, attractive guy I had ever met.

Leon: To be honest, I never really blamed the sun because I knew you were aware of what you doing and if I must say that sex was the best not saying that every sex, we do isn't bad because all of the sex is always best, but the first time we did it was the best of them all.

Violetta blushed nervously until they ordered their food, once they ate Leon paid the bill and they left which I think other customers were happy because they would be able to eat their meals in peace. 

They walked to a bench and sat down for a while, where Violetta was taking pictures of them which made Leon take her phone off her so they could sit in peace where Violetta started to play fight with Leon to give back her phone, which made him put it in his pocket because he knew she wouldn't go anywhere near that area well in public anyway.

Violetta: Leon, give me back my phone.

Leon: Oh, you want it, then come and get it.

Violetta stared at him with a serious look and Leon laughed because she knew she wouldn't do it in public.

Violetta: You think I won't grab you in that area, Leon aren't you forgetting that I humped you on a bench so why don't you think I would grab my phone from your pocket?

Leon: Now you're talking dirty Violetta, fine you want your phone, then come and get it.

Violetta sat on Leon's lap not even realising she was sitting on his manhood as she reached down to his pocket people were staring because of the position Violetta was and she was showing her underwear where her skirt raised up which made Leon put his hand around her skirt to pull it down to cover her underwear. Until Violetta started kissing his neck to get her phone off him until then she sucked his turn on spot and left a love bite until Leon groaned and Violetta kissed his lips well more like attacked at his lips and unzipped his jeans.

Leon: *Whispers* Oh, you're going to do it again? Are you sure you want to?

Violetta: *Took her underwear off* Just f*ck me Leon.

She grinded against him while kissing him which made Leon put her down on the bench to angle her until there were more people walking past disgusted with them.

Woman: *Disgusted* Oh, you vulgar youngsters there are children present.

Leon: Babe, stop, there are kids walking past.

Violetta: *Realises* Oh, my, god Leon, you're going to let kids walking past ruin this.

Leon: *Sits up and zips his jeans* No, but a policeman walking this way might quick get up.

Officer: You two are coming with me, and madam please pull up your underwear.

Violetta grabbed Leon side to put him in front while she put her underwear on when she was done, she grabbed Leon's back pocket while putting her head on his shoulder.

Leon: Look, officer, there's a misunderstanding see my wife was just after her phone and I guess she went a bit far, we didn't mean to upset people.

Officer: Oh, really? She went a bit far well sir I hate to mention this, but you were on top of her and it was like you were hurting her.

Violetta: What? He wasn't abusing me for god sake his d*ck was inside me.

Leon: *Whispers* Babe, stop talking.

Violetta: We were having sex for god sake; my husband wouldn't dare hurt me besides I'm pregnant with his baby.

Officer: Well, I still don't believe you, oh yeah what's that mark on his neck, I guess you were both abusive to each other.

Leon: What mark on my neck?

When he felt his neck, he felt blood and looked at Violetta and she hid her head on his shoulder.

Leon: Look, please officer, just listen we wasn't doing anything abusive okay, and we were just going back to our villa that it.

Officer: Let's go.

The officer gripped their arms and put them in a police car and drove off with sirens and Violetta was scared so she stayed close to Leon.

Leon: *Whispers* Baby, nothing is going to happen okay, just answer any questions they ask you and we will get out of this okay? Trust me I'm not going to let you get hurt okay?

Violetta nodded at him and she put her hand on his lap since they weren't handcuffed, then the policeman saw them whispering which made him shout at them.

Officer: No, whispering, this is serious.

Leon: Sorry, officer. 

Violetta: *Whispers to Leon* Leon, I think I'm going to be sick.

Leon: What?

Officer: What did I just say?

Leon: Uh... Officer could you possibly pull over where my wife is going to be sick?

Officer: Look, I know that trick, this is the part where you try and escape.

Leon: Look, nobody is trying to escape, I'm just politely asking you to pull over unless you want your car to smell of sick, I suggest you pull over and let her be sick outside.

The officer saw Violetta gagging which made him panic and pulled over while Leon opened the door so she could bend over and throw up he had hold of her hair, he rubbed her back.

Leon: *Rubs her back* Baby, your okay.

Violetta: Don't leave me, Leon.

Leon: Where can I go, hmm? Shh baby, your okay I'm here.

Officer: You know when you said that your wife was pregnant you weren't making it up were you?

Leon: Would I make something like that up? If she weren't pregnant then she wouldn't be throwing up.

Officer: I'm deeply sorry sir, but I will let you go, listen I'll drop you back to your villa we are sorry for the inconvenience we didn't mean to put you through this.

Violetta stopped throwing up and Leon closed the door and gave her a tissue to wipe her mouth as she put her head in his chest, as they were going back to the Villa Violetta fell asleep in Leon's chest all that throwing up made her tired, when they arrived Leon got out of the car and lifted Violetta up into his arms out of the car and then he stood her up while saying goodbye to the officer, he carried her up to the room as they got inside Leon put Violetta to bed well he stripped her naked and put her under the covers because he didn't want to risk waking her up by fussing with dressing her. Once Violetta was sleeping, he went into the shower when he got out with a towel around his waist his phone vibrated as he looked at the caller ID it was Federico.

Phone conversation:

Leon: *Whispers* Hey, Federico, what's up?

Federico: Why are you whispering?

Leon: *Whispers* Violetta's asleep and I don't want to wake her.

Federico: Oh, So, how's the first night on the honeymoon?

Leon: *Whispers* Terrible.

Federico: Why?

Leon: *Whispers* Violetta and I went out for dinner and then we got stuck in a police car.

Federico: What?

Leon: *Whispers* Yeah, it was a misunderstanding.

Federico: Oh, Well, I have some news.

Leon: *Whispers* What?

Federico: Ludmila and I are moving in together.

Leon: *Whispers* Congratulations, look I got to go now, I'm tired and I don't want to wake Violetta up.

Federico: Okay, well, we will talk when you come back.

Leon: *Whispers* Yeah, bye bro.

Leon hanged up and got ready for bed and turned the TV on for a bit until Violetta crawled over to his shoulder and looked at him.

Violetta: *half asleep* Hmm, I'm sorry, Leon.

Leon: *Looks at her* What for, baby?

Violetta: I'm sorry, that we got in trouble with the police I should've stopped when I had the chance.

Leon: Hey, baby, it's not your fault, it's mine I shouldn't have challenged you otherwise you wouldn't have landed up on my lap in the first place.

Violetta cuddled into Leon and he put his arm around her as Violetta tucked her head under his and fell asleep. 

A/N

Thank you for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 594 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...
9.4K 168 21
Leon and Violetta are the popular couple at school everybody loves them, but what happens when their relationship gets complicated by feelings runnin...
4K 86 35
As we all know Ludmila and Leon used to be a popular couple in the Studio, until they fell in love with other people, but what if one of them never f...