The Son of Sparta returns (So...

By ApollyonShirayuki

If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >&g... More

Prologue
New BIO
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Starting a New
Chapter 3: First Day of Class and new Discovery
Chapter 4: Unexpected Discover
Chapter 5: Nora gone wild
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Another one coming
Chapter 10: Vytal Festival
Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening
Chapter 12: World of Supernatural
Chapter 13: Sona knows
Chapter 14: Grimm Attack
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: Raven's truth
Chapter 17: Confronting Tai
Chapter 18: End of the White Fang
Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge
Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus
Chapter 21: Reincarnations
Chapter 22: God vs Queen
Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Chapter 6: Explanation

5.6K 100 123
By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n's POV

I was walking around Beacon, trying to find Blake. Then I saw her by the cliff, sitting on the edge.

Y/n: "Blake?"

She turn her head around and saw me. I saw tears coming out of her eyes. I walk towards her and stand behind her.

Y/n: "Blake. I know that your shock to know that I'm your Real Father. I'm shock as well that your my daughter."

Blake: "Why..."

Y/n: "Why?"

Blake: "Why did you come to Menagerie that day?"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Blake, I'm not from this world."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I'm a God from a different world. I was sent here by my Mother to save me from the destruction of happening. Sofia and Scarlet are my daughters from my world."

Blake: "A God?"

Y/n: "I know it may sounds crazy. But it's true. The only ones new about this is Ozpin, Summer, my daughters, even your Mother."

Blake: "Then prove it to me that you really are a God."

I spread my wings and starts to float and she looks shock.

Blake: "Then what about your Semblance?"

Y/n: "I don't have a Semblance. Or an Aura. I made it up to hide my true Power."

Blake: "What exactly is your true power?"

I closed my eyes and blue flame emerge from my hands.

Blake: "Blue Flame?"

Y/n: "Not just any flame Blake. This is called the Power of Hope. The most powerful weapon of the Gods in my world."

Blake: "Then that means that I have that too?"

Y/n: "Yes. You need find it within you. A sign of hope for you to see it."

She closed her eyes and starts to concentrate. Then a some small ember of blue flames are appearing on her hands. After that, the flame grow bigger and tears starts to come out of her eyes.

Then she just scream and punch me in the gut, launching me to the trees. It didn't even hurt me, but I know the truth pains her.

Blake(Crying): "I don't get it! Why did you have a one night stand with Mom and just leave?!"

Y/n: "Blake. Your mother was in heat that night. And I didn't know that she would get pregnant."

Blake(Crying): "So if you knew that she was pregnant, you wouldn't leave?!"

Y/n: "I-I..."

I didn't any word to say to her.

???: "Blake, please don't blame your Father for what happen."

We turn around and saw Kali with tears in her eyes.

Kali: "I want it to do it that night. In heat or not. I only found out that I'm pregnant was a week before he left. The reason why we didn't tell you the truth is to save you."

Blake(Tears): "Save me? What do you mean?"

Kali: "If the White Fang discovered that you were Y/n's daughter, they would have captured me and used you as a weapon to fight against the Humans.

Blake(Tears): "So they know that he's a God?"

Kali: "No. All they know is that Y/n is powerful enough to kill a giant Grimm alone. Please don't be angry at your Father. He's been through much pain than you thought."

Then we felt a huge earthquake.

Kali: "W-What was that!?"

I look by the forest and saw a giant Golem heading towards us.

Y/n: "Blake! Get out of here with your Mother."

I grab my Blades of Khaos and jump on the edge of the cliff, spread my wings and fly towards the Golem. I tackle the Golem to it's body causing it to fall back.

I tried to hit it's face with my blades but it used it's arms to block it, I grapple myself to it's arm and pulled it off.

Then a giant Grimm hand appeared on it's missing limp and put it inside an old tree making it as it's own arm.

I grab the Bow of Apollo, shoot's it tree arm with fire. But it was a mistake and the tree isn't burning. I hold out my hand and the Leviathan Axe fly to my hand. The Golem rush at me and I slam the Axe on the ground, creating a wave of ice towards it.

The throw the Axe on it's face, nearing hitting it by few inches. I run towards it, and the Axe fly back into my hand and I slam it on it's feet, destroying it into pieces. Then it used it's other arm trying to slam me on the ground.

I stopped it with my one hand and punch it into pieces with my other hand. I hop on top of it's body, grab the Grimm face and pulled out. The Golem's body starts to crumble down and the Geist try to get out of my grip but it failed miserably.

I activated the Power of Hope on my hand and it starts to burn the Grimm until it turn into black dust. Then I heard a growl by the bushes and a Ursa leap out of it and charge at me. I was about to swing my Axe on it but someone shoots it at the leg. I look behind me and saw Blake with her Gambol Shroud.

She transform it into a sickle and throws it at the Ursa, pulling herself towards her. She then used her Sheathe blade and slash the Ursa's arm off. The Ursa tried to hit her with it's other arm but it just hit her shadow. Blake then wrap her sickle around the Ursa's neck before pulling with full force, decapitating it's head.

The Grimm fall down on the ground and starts to turn into black dust. Then a Beowolf was about to pounce on her but I throw my Axe on it with full force, splitting it in half.

Y/n: "Are you alright?"

Blake: "Yeah. I'm alright."

Y/n: "Let's head back."

I starts to head back but I felt Blake hug me from behind.

Y/n: "Blake?"

Blake(Tears): "I-I'm sorry. I-If I should have known!"

Y/n: "Blake, you don't have to apologize. I completely understand if you still see Ghira as your Dad. He has the right since he help Kali raised you."

I patted her on the head and she keeps crying on my chest.

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

Somewhere in a darkest place in Remnant, where the creature of Grimm are made, there stood a tower. And in the tower, lives the Queen of Grimm. Salem.

She sits on her throne, watching the fight of her Geist Grimm against Y/n.

???1: "It seems that he won't be taking down easily. He really lives up to his name."

???2: "Hehehe.... not if I can help it."

???1: "If you were to face him, he can easily defeat you."

Salem: "Enough. Tyrian, you cannot defeat him. He's the person that the God of Light has foretold that would come."

???1: "Then he's...."

Salem: "The God of War."

That made everyone shock except for her.

???1: "That's impossible. He doesn't seem to be a God."

Salem: "He may not look like it, but his power doesn't lie."

Tyrian: "What are your orders, my Mistress?"

Salem: "We're going to make him join us. And he will sit by my side."

Tyrian: "You mean, he's going to rule the world beside you?"

Salem: "Yes. And we will have a powerful child ever.

???1: "Very well, Mistress."

Salem: "Cinder. How's your plan on collecting the dust?"

Cinder: "It's going very well Mistress. All we need now is to infiltrate Beacon."

Salem: "Very well, but be careful on encountering him. The half Fall Maiden power cannot harm him or at least burn even his hair."

Cinder: "Yes Mistress."

Back to Beacon

Two weeks after Blake discovered Y/n is her real Father, the rest of Team RWBY and JNPR were totally shock of the new discovery and Scarlet and Sofia are happy that Blake is their sister. They keep patting Blake's cat ear.

Right now, Team RWBY along with Scarlet and Sofia are at the docks of Vale.

Weiss: "Ah. The Vytal Festival!"

Ruby: "Wow Weiss. I've never seen you smile like this before."

Scarlet: "Yeah. It's kinda creepy."

Weiss: "How could you not smile? It's going to be an amazing event ever!"

Yang: "Only you would turn something awesome into something really sound boring."

Sofia: "It really sounds boring."

Weiss: "Quiet you two!"

Yang: "Anyway, why are we in the docks?"

Weiss: "So we can greet all the exchange students from different lands!"

Blake: "She wanted to spy them so she can have the upper hand at the tournament."

Scarlet: "That's cheating!"

Weiss: "No it's not! And you don't have any evidence!"

Then they all saw a dust shop covered with police tapes and they headed there.

Ruby: "What happen here?"

Police1: "Another robbery happened. But no one was hurt."

He walk back to his partner.

Police2: "The Money still on the counter. But all the dust are gone."

Police1: "They took the dust again? That the third time this weak."

Police2: "Do you think it's the White Fang?"

Police1: "All I know is we're not getting pay enough for this."

The two of them headed back to their car.

Weiss: "Seriously, the White Fang again, their nothing but thieves."

Blake: "And what do you mean by that?"

Weiss: "What I mean is that their all terrorist, thieves and killers."

Blake: "Their just all miss guided. They were lead on the wrong path. And it doesn't explain why would they rob a dust shop."

Ruby: "Blake's got a point. It might that Roman Torchwick. The Police hasn't caught him yet."

Weiss: "But that doesn't change the fact about the White Fang."

Scarlet: "Is Kitty and Ice queen are fighting?"

Sofia runs at Blake and hug her.

Sofia: "Bad Ice Queen!"

Weiss: "W-What?! N-No, no, no! Me and Blake aren't fighting! W-We were just about..... something...."

Yang: "Hehehe. Nice save, Ice Queen."

???: "Hey! Stop that Faunus!"

They look back by the docks and saw a Monkey Faunus running away from two sailors. The jump up high and sits on the lamp post.

Sailor: "You no good Stowaway!"

Monkey: "No good? I'm a great Stowaway!"

He grab a banana from his pocket and starts to eats it. Then the two Police went under the lamppost.

Police1: "Get down from there this instant."

The Monkey throw the banana peel on the Police face before jumping down the lamppost and starts running and the Police went after him.

He run past Team RWBY and winks at Blake before continue on running.

Scarlet: "Is that Kitty's boyfriend?"

Blake: "No! I don't even know him!"

Sofia: "No! Kitty is mine!"

Weiss: "Quick! Let's observe him!"

She starts to run while the others follow her. Blake carried Sofia while Yang carried Scarlet and starts running.

On the quick turn, Weiss knocked someone, making the two of them fall down. She sits up and saw the Monkey Faunus jump into a alley.

Weiss: "No! He got away!"

Yang: "Uh, Weiss?"

She pointed at the girl that Weiss knocked out. She look down and she saw a girl with ginger bob cut hair, and green eyes. The girl smiled at her, making Weiss jump off of her.

???: "Sal-u-tations!"

Ruby: "Um, Hello?"

Scarlet: "Are you okay?"

???: "I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking!"

She answered while still laying down on the ground and Team RWBY were looking at each other with a confuse look.

Sofia: *Giggle*"Your funny!"

Yang: "Do you.. Wanna get up?"

???: "Yes!"

She flips to get herself back up her feet.

Penny: "My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Ruby: "Hi Penny, I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss."

Blake: "Blake."

Yang: "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?"

Blake hit her with her elbow.

Yang: "Oh, I'm Yang."

Sofia: "I'm Sofia!"

Scarlet: "And I'm Scarlet!"

Penny: "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Weiss: "You already said that."

Penny: "So I did!"

Scarlet: *Giggle*"I like her!"

Sofia: "Can we keep her?"

Blake: "Sofia no. I don't think that Dad would approve."

Weiss: "Anyway, sorry for running into you."

They start to to walk away from Penny as they saying their good bye.

Ruby: "Take care friend."

Sofia: "Bye-bye funny girl!"

Scarlet: "Bye-bye!"

They grab hold of Yang and Blake's hand as they keep walking away.

Yang: "Well, she was.... Weird...."

Weiss: "Now, where did that Monkey Riffraff ran?"

They stop on their tracks when they saw Penny right in front of them.

Penny: "What did you call me?"

Weiss is panicking while pointing at Yang who's apologizing.

Yang: "O-Oh sorry. I didn't think that you would heard me."

Penny: "Not you."

She walks in front of Ruby.

Penny: "You."

Ruby: "Me? U-Uh I-I-I don't know what I-I U-Uh..."

Penny: "You called me Friend! Am I really your friend?"

Ruby: "Uh....."

She look behind Penny and saw her Team shaking their heads in 'No'. She look over to Scarlet and Sofia who's nodding their head and giving her a thumbs up.

Ruby: "Yeah sure! Why not?"

Blake, Weiss and Yang fall down on the ground while Sofia and Scarlet are giggling.

Penny: "Sensational! We paint our nails! And try out clothes! And talk about cute boys like him!"

She pointed the person behind them. They all turn around and saw Y/n and Summer.

Ruby: "It's Mom and Dad!"

Scarlet and Sofia runs at them and hug their legs.

Summer: "Ruby, at least tell us that your taking Sofia and Scarlet with you. You really had me worried."

Ruby: "Sorry Mom."

Y/n: "So, what are you girls doing here anyway?"

Yang: "Oh, we were about to head back to Beacon."

Y/n: "And who's this?"

He pointed at Penny who's happily waving at them.

Ruby: "This is our new friend , Penny. Penny, this is my Mom and Dad."

Penny: "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n."

Summer: "And I'm Summer Rose. Nice to meet you too."

Y/n: "So where are you from Penny?"

Penny: "I'm from Atlas Academy! Here to battle at the tournament! I'm combat ready!"

Weiss: "Forgive me but, you hardly look the part."

Blake: "Say's the girl who's wearing a dress."

Weiss: "It's a combat skirt!"

Then Ruby zooms besides her.

Ruby: "Yeah."

The two of them high five.

Y/n: "So anyway, we need to get back to Beacon, it's getting dark."

Everyone say's their goodbye to Penny and she went back to where she's staying.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

The Vytal Festival is only a few days away, Glynda let Team RWBY make the preparations for the coming dance because Team CFVY didn't return from their mission yet.

Y/n: "Scarlet, Sofia."

Sofia/Scarlet: "Yes, Daddy?"

Y/n: "How about we head to Vale?"

Sofia/Scarlet: "Yay!"

Y/n: "Hey, Summer. Me, Scarlet and Sofia are going to Vale."

Summer: "Alright honey, be careful. And girls, listen to your Father."

Sofia/Scarlet: "Hai!"

The three of us headed to the new van I bought from Atlas that they just deliver.

Sofia and Scarlet take their seat and I put their seat belt on and I went to the driver's seat. After minutes of driving, we arrive at Vale and I paid the parking on the van.

Y/n: "Alright girls, so where do you wanna go first?"

Sofia: "We wanna go to the arcade!"

Scarlet: "Arcade!"

Y/n: "Alright, let's go."

We headed to the arcade and we played all the games they want. The two of them are having fun and I so happy to see them smile.

Y/n(Thinking): "Rias, Sona. I wish you were here to see our daughters together."

Then the two girls are running back to me.

Scarlet: "Daddy, we're hungry."

Y/n: "Alright, let's eat. What do you girls want?"

Scarlet: "Strawberry Sundae!"

Sofia: "Chocolate Sundae!"

Y/n: "At least eat something that's not too sweet. Like burgers, fried chicken or something."

Scarlet/Sofia: "Burgers!"

Y/n: "Let's go."

We walk around to find some restaurant to eat.

Y/n: "There's a place we can eat."

We head inside the Restaurant and the staff greeted us.

Staff: "Welcome, dear customers!"

One of the waitress lead us to the vacant table and handed us the menu.

Y/n: "We'll have a some burger, fries, fried chicken, spaghetti two cola and Ice tea. Oh, and one strawberry Sunday and Chocolate Sundae."

Waitress: "Alright! Please wait for the order to come."

She walks away to get our order while Sofia and Scarlet are chatting with each other. I look out of the window and starts to daydream about the time when I was still in high-school.

Saji: "Kiba! I challenge you into an arm wrestling!"

Kiba: "It is because I always beat you at Tekken?"

Saji: "Yes! You may have the moves in the controller, but lets see if you have the strength!"

Kiba: "Alright, let's do it."

Y/n: "Let's make it even fun. Ddraig, give some power to the two of them."

Ddraig: "Right!"

He grab to the of them in the shoulder and pass his power to them.

Ddraig: "BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! TRANSFER!"

The two of them glow green before locking each others hand.

Y/n: "Alright you two, this is going to be a one time game. So give your best."

Saji/Kiba: "Right!"

Y/n: "Just in case. Ddraig, enhance the durability of the table so it doesn't break."

Ddraig: "Right!"

He starts to boost his power again and transfer it to the table.

Y/n: "Alright. Three.... Two..... One........ Go!"

They begin to use the power to bring each other down.

As the two of them are still struggling to take one out, Koneko, Asia, Akeno, Gasper, Xenovia, Rias, Sona, Tsubaki, Tiaman and Kuroka walk in the clubhouse and saw them.

Rias: "What's going on here?"

Y/n: They're having an arm wrestle to see who's the strongest."

Sona: "Why do I feel a huge amount of power coming from them?"

Y/n: "Ddraig transfer some power to them to make it more a little exciting."

Gasper: "Go Kiba-kun!"

Koneko: "I'm putting my money on Kiba."

Tsubaki: "You can do it Saji!"

Sona: "Saji! Your representing The Student Council!"

Rias: "Kiba! Your representing the ORC! Do your best!"

All of them starts to cheer at the two of them. Then I noticed that Saji is getting tired and Kiba noticed it too.

Kiba: "Looks like I win."

He gave one last push and he finally slam Saji's arm on the table defeating him.

Saji: "GGAAHHH!"

Y/n: "That's the match. Kiba wins."

Everyone starts to clap because of the good battle.

Kiba: "Good battle Saji."

He offered a hand shake and Saji accepted it.

Saji: "I guess you really are good at everything."

Kiba: "I just train hard."

Then my train of thoughts was interrupted when the Waitress came back with our food.

Waitress: "Thank you for waiting. Here's your food sir."

Y/n: "O-Oh, uh, thank you."

I grab the burger and gave it to Scarlet along with fries and cola. I then grab the fried chicken along with some fries and cola and gave it to Sofia.

I grab the spaghetti and Ice tea and put in front of me.

Y/n: "Let's eat."

Sofia/Scarlet: "ITADAKIMASU!"

We begin to eat our food and I felt my scroll vibrate. I picked it up and and it was Summer who's calling me.

Summer(Scroll): "Honey, did you see Ruby and the others before you leave?"

Y/n: "No, why?"

Summer(Scroll): "Because Tai send Zwei here, and I thought Ruby and Yang could take care of him."

Y/n: "Who's Zwei?"

Summer(Scroll): "He's Ruby and Yang's dog."

Y/n: "I see. I haven't seen the girls before. Maybe they hangout somewhere again. I'll try calling them later."

Summer(Scroll): "Alright. How's Scarlet and Sofia are doing?"

Y/n: "The girls are having fun. We're eating right now."

Summer(Scroll): "Oh! Sorry for disturbing. You guys enjoy your food. I'll see you all back here."

Y/n: "Alright, bye."

I hang up my scroll and put in back on my pocket and continue eating. After we finished, we paid for the food and give a tip on the waitress.

Waitress: "Thank you. Please come back again!"

Y/n: "Alright girls, let's go home."

We were about to go the parking lot but we heard an explosion near by. I look up and saw Ruby and Penny jumping from roof to roof heading to where the explosion is."

Scarlet: "It's Ruby-neechan!"

Sofia: "And the funny girl!"

Y/n: "Looks like there's trouble."

I carried the two girls and headed to where the explosion happen. When we got there, I saw some Bullhead going to fly away and Blake along with a Monkey Faunus is fighting some White Fang along with a with a guy in a white suit and a cane.

Scarlet/Sofia: "Kitty!"

Y/n: "How about you girls join in the too?"

Scarlet/Sofia: "Really?!"

Y/n: "Yup and have fun."

I put the two of them down and they both spread their two set of Devil Wings and fly to help Blake.

Ruby: "Dad!"

Y/n: "Hey kiddo."

Ruby: "What's going on?!"

Y/n: "White Fang are stealing dust again."

Penny: "Why are those two cuties flying?"

Y/n: "They're going to help Blake."

Ruby: "But Dad, it's too dangerous!"

Y/n: "Trust them Ruby. They can do it."

The guy in a white suit was about to shoot Blake with his cane while she's no looking, but Sofia created a magic circle in front of her and summons a water dragon and it hit the guy, pushing him away.

Scarlet created a Power of Destruction from her hands and starts shooting it down on the White Fang that's shooting her. She then created a big POD and shoots it at the bullhead, crashing it down on the water.

Ruby: "Whoa!"

Penny: "Sen-sational! Those two cuties are amazing!"

Y/n: "Girls, better finish it. Summer's got a surprise."

Sofia and Scarlet nodded before charging the the White Fang again. The Bullhead with a container tried to fly away but Sofia summons her water dragon again, stopping it in place. Scarlet shoot the lock on the container with her POD, dropping it. 

I noticed that one more Bullheaded landed and the guy in a suit hop on to it before flying away. I look over to the girls and saw them already deal with the Bullhead while Blake and the Monkey Faunus just finished dealing with the White Fang.

Y/n: "Let's go."

Me, Ruby and Penny went to the others and Sofia and Scarlet retracted their wings before running to Blake and hugging her.

Y/n: "Good job girls."

Blake: "Dad? What are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Scarlet, Sofia and I were about to head back to Beacon but we heard an explosion so we came here."

Then we heard Police Siren just heading here and starts surrounding the place.

Y/n: "I'll talk to them."

One of the Police got out of the car and walk towards us.

Police: "What happen here?"

Y/n: "There's been a White Fang activity here. They attempt to steal the container but the girls and Monkey here just stop them."

Monkey: "My name's Sun."

Police: "They look like students."

Y/n: "They are. Students of Beacon."

Police: "Do they have authorization on using their weapons here?"

Y/n: "Look. They can't stop the White Fang with out their weapons. How do you expect them to fight?"

Police: "Those were the Law."

Y/n: "Look buddy, I'm the adult here, and I'm a Teacher on Beacon. So I gave them permission to use weapons."

Police: "Permission on the school is different from the Permission on the public."

Y/n: "You've got to be kidding me. *Sigh* Fine, let's just get this over with."

I grab my Scroll and put it on my ID and show it to him. He then went wide eyes on what he read.

Police(Shock): "I-I am so sorry sir. I-I didn't mean to-"

Y/n: "Alright, I get it. You guys handle things here while me and the kids head back to Beacon."

???: "There you guys are!"

I look to my left and saw Weiss and Yang.

Ruby: "Yang! Weiss!"

Y/n: "What are you girls doing here?"

Yang: "We were looking for Blake and Ruby."

Blake: "Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associate with the Whit-"

Weiss: "Stop. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you?"

Blake: "......"

Weiss: "12 hours. That means that I have 12 hours to think about this. And in that 12 hours, I've decided...."

Everyone seems a little intense on where this is going and I have no idea what's going on.

Weiss: "I don't care."

Blake: "You don't care?"

Weiss: "You said that your not one of them anymore right?"

Blake: "No, I haven't since I-"

Weiss: "Upupupupupup. I don't wanna hear it. All I want to know is the next time this big comes up, you come to your Teammates. And not some....."

She and the rest were looking at Sun.

Weiss: "Someone else."

Y/n: "You can also asked help for me at anything this big again."

Blake: "Of course."

She and Weiss hug and Ruby starts to cheer.

Ruby: "Yes! Team RWBY is back together!"

Y/n: "Speaking of together, how about let's head back to Beacon. Your Mother got a surprise for you and Yang."

Ruby: *Gasp*"Really?! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

Y/n: "How about you Monkey?"

Sun: "My name is Sun. And I'm staying at the apartment just over there with my Team."

Ruby: "Hey, where's Penny?"

We all look around and we didn't see Penny.

Y/n: "Maybe she already left. Let's go."

Blake carried Sofia and Weiss carried Scarlet and they all start following me except for Sun who's making his way back to his apartment."

Ruby: "Where are we going Dad? Beacon is that way."

Y/n: "I know. And we're not walking back to Beacon."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

We got into the parking lot and I paid the tenant.

Y/n: "Stay here, I'll go get the van."

Ruby: *Gasp*"We have a van?!"

Yang: "Can I drive?!"

Y/n: ".....No......"

I walk inside the parking building and get in the van and drive it out.

All of them are look shock except for Sofia and Scarlet to see a big van.

Y/n: "Get in."

I unlock the doors and Yang went to open it and they're even more shock when they saw the inside.

Ruby: "THISISAMAZING!DADWHEREDIDYOUGETTHIS?!DOESITHAVEAWEAPONS?!"

Y/n: "No. It doesn't It's just a regular family van."

Blake: "Where did you bought this?"

Y/n: "I bought it at Atlas. I asked Ironwood for a big family van and this is what he show me."

Weiss: "If my Dad sees this, he would definitely want to buy if from you."

Y/n: "Alright, fasten your seat belts."

They all did what I said and I starts to drive back to Beacon. After minutes of driving, we arrive and I drop the girls first before parking it into the garage.

Ruby: "Dad! What's Mom surprise?!"

Y/n: "Your gonna have to go and see for yourself.

We all start heading to the dorm with Weiss and Blake is still carrying the girls. When we arrive there, we saw Summer sitting on the couch watching the News on TV.

Y/n: "We're back."

Summer: "Oh, welcome home honey."

She stands up, walk towards me and kissed me.

Summer: "How was your day with your Dad?"

Sofia: "It was fun!"

Scarlet: "We wanna go again!"

Summer: "Sounds like you really did have fun."

Ruby: "Mom! What's the surprise!"

Summer: "Oh, right."

She went to the room to get the surprise. After she came out, she has her hand on her back.

Summer: "Ta-da!"

She showed everyone the black and white corgi dog.

Ruby: *Gasp*"ZWEI!!"

She snatch Zwei from her Mother's hand and Zwei starts to lick Ruby's face.

I look over to Blake and saw her hiding at the couch.

Y/n: "I'm guessing that you don't like dogs?"

Blake: "Yes."

Sofia/Scarlet: "Puppy!"

They run into Ruby and both starts playing with the dog.

Yang: "Did Dad send Zwei?"

Summer: "Yes. He has a mission that would take a week and no one's going to take care of him when he's gone."

Y/n: "Well, at least the girls got a new playmate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 267 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
185K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...
38 3 2
Story originally created by Silver0Whisp on DeviantArt, read it here: https://www.deviantart.com/silver0whisp/art/A-Feeling-Of-Being-Loved-Rias-X-Mal...