Mafia Prince ||K.T.H FF|| COM...

By Lunalistic_Tae

what will happen if an unlucky girl falls in love with the mafia prince? Or will it be the other way around... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

463 19 2
By Lunalistic_Tae

Please follow this author! She's really brilliant at making fan fictions! Jirose_17

^previously^
Suga:"ugh finally some action, being in the lab was so boring!"

Taehyung:"glad your back hyung"

Suga:"yeah yeah enough bro-mance let's get this raid started!!!

-present Y/N POV-
I woke up with intense pain all over my back and legs. I was covered in blood and bruises. I was tearing up cause of the pain It was the worst pain I've ever experienced. Then Chanyeol entered the room.

Chanyeol:"How's my beautiful princess?"

Y/N:"l..leave me the fuck alone Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol:"aww jagiii~ be a good girl okay? You don't want daddy to be angry" he cresses my jawline. I Flinch in his touch.

Chanyeol:"hmmm I wonder what Taehyung up to~ I should send 50 men to kill him" he smirked devilishly.

Y/N:"p..please chanyeol..don't.."

He suddenly carried me bridal style and left from the back door of the hotel. There was his car waiting.

Y/N:"W..where are we going?"

Chanyeol:"heh..I'm bring you back to your prince."

huh? Is he serious?! this doesn't feel right..he's up to something I know it he can't just give up this opportunity. We drove to the mansion. It was quiet Taehyung's men weren't In front of the gate..he grabbed my wrist harshly and tightly preventing me from escaping. We walked in inside and it was quiet. And then..

Taehyung:"where all alone now chany-"

i heard Taehyung's voice..he was pointing a gun at chanyeol but chanyeol was using me as a shield. Taehyung was shock when he saw me full of blood and bruises.

Taehyung:"Your so going to die Chany-"

Chanyeol:"a-a~ watch out~ if you shoot..she'll get hit" chanyeol grabbed a small knife from behind me.

Chanyeol:"I'll teach you how it feels to see someone you loved die" as he finished his sentence he stabbed me.

Taehyung:"STOP!" I collapsed and chanyeol replied with.

Chanyeol:"Me or her Taehyung, you better choose quickly~"

-Taehyung POV-
He made me choose him or Y/N, I droped my gun and held Y/N in my arms. Then I heard gun shots from outside.
It was Suga hobi and jimin shooting at chanyeol, he was driving away. Jin and namjoon we're behind me.

Jin:"YAH SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!" Namjoon got in the phone and called the doctor.

Taehyung:"Y/Naaa..I'm sorry..please wake up.."

Y/N:"Hm..I..it's o-.." she couldn't finish her sentence.

Taehyung:"YAHH..DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES..Don't leave me.." he was sobbing.

A few minutes the doctors and nurses arrived and took Y/N to the recovery room. Suga hobi and joon were up stairs pining Chanyeol's location by the plate number of his car. Me,Jin,Jimin,Kook we eventually fell asleep on the couch waiting. A few hours have past and the doctor woke me up. He signaled me to have a private chat.

Doctor:"well after a few hours of surgery she's fine, she just has to rest for a few months."

Taehyung:"oh gosh thanks so much!"

Doctor:"no problem Mr Kim. She is awake surprisingly, you should check on your wife."

Taehyung:"o..oh..where not married yet.."

Doctor:"oh..my apologies.."

I said it was okay and it wasn't a big deal. He eventually left with all the other nurses and doctors. I went to her room. And the doctor was right she is awake but she was connected to a lot of machines.

Taehyung:"Y/N?..are you okay?.."

She didn't speak but she raised her hand towards me she looks like she wants me. I held her hand and sat down beside her.
I felt so bad for her. Her life was already shit and I made it a ton worse. Heck all I've been doing is flirting with her. Her being my girlfriend didn't even cross my mind..all I've been doing is use her to satisfy my lonley heart.

Y/N:"h..hey..this isn't your fault.."

I was quiet and just ignored her, I was too caught up in my mind.

Taehyung:"No..it is..I yelled at you and I should've not done that I'm really an idi-"

She "shushed" me "it's all in the past okay? Let's think about the future.." she said but the future is much worse than the past. I wonder is chanyeol is planning something.

Taehyung:"Y/N?..why did chanyeol do that to you? Or?.."

Y/N:"I couldn't let him hurt you..seeing you hurt, is much more painful than any torture he gave me.." she giggled.

I was touched, she let her self get hurt rather than seeing me hurt..tears were forming in my eyes and I cried on her like a little boy. I was crying on her shoulder. She was patting my head..this reassuring comfort was familiar.

^Flashbacks Taehyung POV^

Mr Kim:"yahh! Taehyung! Aim properly, if you want to be like your dad You should do everything perfectly!"

He grabs me harshly on my wrist. A few hours have past. I was just sitting at the backyard it was already dark so I was staring at the bright blue moon.

Mrs Kim:"hello Tae are you okay?" She sat beside me and she noticed my bruises.

Mrs Kim:"Tae..You don't need to be strong all the time..you can cry I won't judge you~" she looked at me with her angel like eyes. And I started crying and hugging her.

Lil Tae:"Eomma!..it hurts! Appa makes me do things I don't want to do.."

Mrs kim:"please forgive your father Tae..he's just doing this for your own good okay?.."

Lil Tae:"Eomma..I don't want to be like dad..he hurts you all the time! he doesn't love us Eomma.."

Mrs Kim:"hm..promise me Tae Tae..you will be nice to your future wife okay? Love her just like You love eomma okay?..and when you have your future kids..make sure love them too, even though if your appa doesn't love us anymore.
WE won't stop loving him okay? He still is your dad"

Lil Tae:"okay eomma..but in the future..will my wife be pretty?"

Mrs Kim:"her personality will be beautiful as her outer beauty"

Lil Tae:"just like you eomma!"

we laughed for a while, her warm smile was so reassuring. Then it was calm for a few
months..then i returned back home after school and saw my mother's lifeless body on the cold living room floor.
I tried to wake her up thinking it was just a bad nightmare. But she wouldn't wake up. I saw my father enter the living room with a small bloody knife. I couldn't believe it..he hurts my mom but this time he has gone too far..

Lil Tae:"YAHH! APPA Why did you kill eomma!"

Mr Kim:"sorry Tae but she had to go..she was making you soft and no mafia is soft. You have to learn."

He sounded emotionless and empty, he wasn't my father anymore, but a cold blooded killer. do I still love him?
sadly yes..I promised my mom I sill love him through every thing..

^end of flash back^

Y/N:"Yahh..Taehyung are you okay? You were just staring at me for about 5 minutes now.."

Taehyung:"a..ah..sorry I was just captivated by your beauty my love" I flashed my body smile at her.

Y/N:"Aishhh so Ext-"

Jin:"Y/NNNNNN~ YOUR OKAYYYY!!!"

Before Y/N could finish her words Jin barges into the room totally ignoring me. He gave Y/N a hug and eventually Kook and jimin Joined.

Kook:"Don't leave this house ever again!"
Y/N laughed

To be continued~
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I know this is shorter than my previous chapters but hang on the next chapter will be filled with juicy tea<3
Thanks for 60+ reads guys!! I thought I would only get 0 or 5 or something but I appreciate that you like my cringe worthy content!

I do have some plans on my next ff since this ff is almost coming to an end.
Well I hoped you enjoy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.1K 22
your life is going smooth , you have everything like loyal friends and most important your family..who loves you so much. your life is turned upside...
34.2K 1.8K 37
What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell for GLOBAL IDOL ??? Is this love will b...
63.9K 1.9K 10
"The Mafia King and the Shy Girl" The cold and heartless mafia king falls inlove with the shy girl. But unexpectedly acquainted in the past?
851K 22.9K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...