His Favorite Plaything~ (Crow...

By Artzee_Dorito

(Y/N) (L/N) was one of the poor souls who were damned to Hell. She had made a deal that required her soul in... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Hell
Chapter 2: The Speech
Chapter 3: The Offer
Chapter 4: Torture
Chapter 5: I Accept
Chapter 6: The First Assignment
Chapter 7: Possession
Chapter 8: The Winchesters
Chapter 9: A Visitor
Chapter 10: The Heist
Chapter 11: Hello, Boys
Chapter 12: Blood
Chapter 13: Humanity Has Its Perks
Chapter 14: Sobriety
Chapter 15: She Has Risen
Chapter 16: Their Theory
Chapter 17: Castiel
Chapter 18: His Rampage
Chapter 19: Feelings
Chapter 20: Powers
Chapter 21: The Difference
Chapter 23: Telepathy
Chapter 24: Light
Chapter 25: How?
Chapter 26: Darkness
Chapter 27: Night Out
Chapter 28: Transition
Chapter 29: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 30: Say Yes
Chapter 31: Silver

Chapter 22: Witching Hour

1.5K 52 36
By Artzee_Dorito

Being in Crowley and his demons' secret hideout is more entertaining than I thought it would be. He constantly has things for me to keep myself entertained with, and all of his demons are very respectful and civil. I had forced him to keep his hellhounds as far away from me as possible (due to my history with them), and Crowley was willing to comply.

   But one of his hellhounds were not.

   She ended up seeing me one way or another, and was interested in the new arrival. She had followed me into my room that Crowley had snapped up, and it wasn't until I heard very loud sniffing that I knew a hellhound was there; I just couldn't see her.

   So, naturally, I screamed and cried for Crowley.

   He appeared in my room, frantic. "What is it? What's wrong?" he asked hurriedly, glancing around for a threat.

   His eyes fell on the hellhound, and he made a sound of realization, smiling. "Ah. Looks like Juliet managed to track you down."

   "Yeah," I responded, barely able to breathe as I started sweating a ridiculous amount. "Can you please get her out of here?"

"She's harmless, love. She won't attack unless I tell her to." He then snapped his fingers, and these weird-looking glasses appeared in his hand. I recognized them as the glasses that allow humans to see hellhounds. He handed them to me. "Here. Get acquainted with her. You'll love her, I promise."

Trying my best to remain calm, I put them on. Juliet was standing directly in front of me. She was huge, black, and had red eyes.

However, she didn't look intimidating. She looked relaxed, and her tail was wagging innocently.

I could feel my shoulders relax. I held out my hand for her to sniff, which she did, her tail speeding up.

She gave my hand a little lick. I reached up and patted her head in response, a gesture which she appreciated.

"Hey, Juliet," I said quietly, my fear slipping away.

And ever since then, Juliet and I have been best friends. Crowley even gifted me with the ability to see her without putting on those goofy-looking glasses.

She's sitting on my bed with me now. I'm stroking her head as we watch some Netflix.

   A dog appears on the screen, and Juliet's ears perk up. She growls lowly, her hackles standing on end.

   I stroke her shockingly soft fur. "It's all right, girl," I tell her quietly.

   She relaxes, her growling stopping. However, she's still eyeing the dog suspiciously.

   Juliet's attention then gets directed elsewhere. Her head snaps to the right, and her tail goes nuts. She hops off the bed and runs towards the body that was added to the room.

   I look at the person, and it's none other than the King of Hell. I smile at him as he squats down, giving Juliet a quick scratch behind the ears. However, his eyes never leave mine as he does so.

   "Hi," I say, my smile widening some.

   "Hello, kitten," Crowley replies, smiling at me.

   I'm ashamed to admit that I have to remind myself how to breathe at the very sight.

   Crowley straightens up to his full height. "I want to take you somewhere."

   "And where would you like to take me?"

   He shrugs. "Maybe a fancy restaurant? I'm not really sure, but I want to treat you some way or the other. You've been a great guest to have here these past few weeks."

   I smile. "A fancy restaurant sounds perfect." I stand up, walking over to Crowley. I rest a hand on his chest, smirking. "Well, anything would be perfect, because you'd be there." I almost cringe at myself.

   My flirt was an attempt to make Crowley feel uncomfortable, but with how old-fashioned he is, I should've known that it wouldn't have that effect on him.

   Instead, a smirk sweeps over his face as he grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer to him so that our bodies are touching. "God damn, I love you, darling."

I almost choke on my own saliva. We've never said that to each other before, and I never thought that if we did, he would be the first to say it.

"I-I love you too," I stammer, trying to will myself to not fall over.

As soon as I say those words, a dumb smile breaks across my face. We love each other.

Crowley chuckles at my extremely wide smile, tracing my features with his fingers. He then retracts his hand, snapping his fingers afterward.

Instead of being in a baggy sweatshirt and ripped jeans, I'm now in a long, black dress. The neckline dips low, but not too low, and it's long enough to be considered modest, but short enough to where I won't trip over it.

And that's great, because, knowing me, that would definitely happen if the dress was too long.

The shoes that I was wearing prior to his snap have been replaced as well. Instead of sneakers, I have black heels on my feet.

Heels have never been my best friend, but for the sake of being fancy, I'll get through it.

Even though I like the outfit he chose, I pout. "What, I don't get to choose my own outfit?"

"Do you not like this?" Crowley asks me, raising his eyebrows in surprise. He smirks. "I could expose more skin, if you wanted. I thought you would like something modest, but if not, I'd be happy to cater to your wants."

With a devilish chuckle, he holds his hand up, prepared to snap his fingers.

"NO NO NO NO!" I yell hurriedly, waving my arms around frantically. "This is fine! I like it! Oh, God please don't snap!"

Crowley returns his hand back to his side, laughing a little. "Fine, fine." He offers me his hand, smiling. "Shall we?"

   I take it, intertwining his fingers with mine as I lower our hands to our sides. "We shall."

   He smiles and snaps his fingers, and we're suddenly outside of this really fancy-looking Italian restaurant. I can see people eating through the window, and every single one of them is as decked out as Crowley and I are. I let out a hum, liking the place that he chose.

   He guides me inside, and he huffs once we get in there. "Damn. I didn't make a reservation." A devilish smirk appears on his face as he snaps his fingers.

   "Your name just appeared on the sheet, didn't it?" I ask, smiling a small bit.

   "Of course. You thought I'd settle for giving up on this place?" Crowley asks as we make our way up to the desk, where the person behind was taking reservations.

   "Do you two have a reservation?" the guy behind the desk questions, smiling.

   Crowley nods. "Under Crowley."

   The desk guy scans his list, nodding once he sees Crowley's name. "Ah, there you are. Follow me."

   The guy then leads us to our table. Once we sit down, he says, "Your server, Dot, will be with you shortly."

   "Thank you," I say politely, Crowley only nodding in response.

   The guy smiles at us and returns to the desk to seat more people.

   We eventually order everything, and then we just talk for a while. About anything that comes to mind.

   You know, for being the King of Hell, Crowley sure is a good guy.

   He's very polite and respectful as we talk. I see his hazel eyes light up in interest depending on what I'm saying, and he's constantly smiling.

   I love it when he does that. It's unfair to look so precious.

   Then, my bladder decides to interrupt our conversation. To put it simpler, I have to pee.

   Once the conversation comes to a standstill, I rise from my seat and say, "I've gotta go to the bathroom."

   Crowley nods and grabs my hand briefly, smiling. "Hurry back, love."

   I plan to do just that. I nod and walk off to the bathroom.

   I get in there and do what I intended to do.

   When I step out of the stall, some girl that wasn't there before is standing by the sink. She studies me, smiling. She's pretty short, has red hair, and has amazing makeup on her face. I almost wanna shake hands with her because her makeup looks so good.

   But I'm socially awkward, so I don't.

   Instead, I walk up to the sink and start washing my hands.

   "Your dress is lovely," the woman says, making my attention turn to her once more.

   A very interesting Scottish accent hugs her words, and the beauty of her voice surprises me a little.

   "Thank you," I respond shyly, giving her a timid smile.

   I notice that her own dress is blue and long. It hugs her frame nicely, so I add, "Yours is too."

   "Thank you, dear," the woman replies, looking down at her dress as if she's forgotten what it looks like.

   There's a bit of silence as I dry my hands. I'm about to leave, but the woman blocks the door.

   "What's your name?" she asks me, crossing her arms and leaning against the door.

   This interaction is weird. But, the sooner I get it over with, the sooner I can return to Crowley. "(Y/N). What about you?"

   "My name is Rowena," the woman called Rowena says, smirking.

   That smirk looks strangely familiar. Smug, but intriguing.

   And suddenly, something clicks.

   Crowley has the exact same smirk.

   "So, I understand you're rather close with Fergus," Rowena says, ill intent evident in her voice.

   Crowley has mentioned his birth name before, so I know who she's talking about immediately. I can feel myself back up, creeped out. "Yeah... I am."

   "Oh, excellent," she says, clapping her hands together. "You're gonna have to come with me."

   "What..? Why?" I ask, backing up some more.

   "I'll explain everything later, I promise," Rowena states, raising her right hand.

   She then begins to start chanting some sort of incantation.

   Witch.

   She's a God damn witch.

   I try to push by her and run out of the bathroom screaming, but she won't budge. She just keeps chanting her incantation.

   I try to scream, but I comes out a lot softer than I was intending.

   And it's then that I remember that I can get out of here with the use of my powers.

   But, before I can use them, there's a bright light.

   And I'm unconscious.

   Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 550 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
119K 2.6K 32
May contain curse words, graphic images. This story is about you and Sam. Stuff you may need. Y/n= Your Name Y/l= Your Last Name B/f/n= Your Best Fr...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
50K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...