Love Unexpectedly

By Starstories777

I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 15

27.1K 778 12
By Starstories777

Eight days!

Eight days since that incredible and unforgettable encounter with Alexander and I haven't spoken to him since. He said he'll just wait for my call, to give me space and time to think about his proposition.

I've been tempted to call him a couple of times but I couldn't bring myself to dial his number.

Well? What are you waiting for then? You were supposed to call him yesterday! My mind scolded.

I decided not to pursue it. I'm not sure if it would work out well anyway. I know he said it will be like a teacher-student relationship thing, nothing romantic but what if someone falls in love? Worst, what if I do?

This would not do! It wouldn't be good for the both of us. Especially since I know we will never be together. My life has been planned since I was born. I should never overlook that part.

Ha! As if Alexander will ever fall for you! Stupid mind.

Besides, our parents will certainly object if they know something is going on between us. Which, thank god, Alexander, and I agreed to keep what happened between us that weekend a secret. No one should know or else it will be a total catastrophe.

I just finished my yoga class when I bumped into Miranda.

"Cassandra! I didn't know you come here too."She said giving me her perfect fake smile.

"Oh! Hello Miranda! I'm always here for my yoga and pilates classes. And you? I don't usually see you here." I gave her a friendly smile. Of course, I only see her in parties flirting with men. I surveyed around and see a lot of men. Or, she's here to flaunt and flirt as well. I said to myself dryly.

I look back at her. She's wearing matching pink leggings and a sports bra which makes her breasts look ready to spill out and of course paired with pink sneakers. Wow! she looks like a living barbie, blonde hair with a matchy pink outfit. Cute!

Yes, definitely she's here to catch his next Ken.

"Well, my girlfriends usually comes here and they ask me to try this gym." She looks behind me and smiled. "You seem alone darling. Your friends didn't come today? Oh, you poor thing!" She said with sympathy but her eyes couldn't hide how she gloated that I don't have friends which she obviously knows. Yeah! Barbie fits her perfectly, so plastic!

I gave her my most charming smile. "Well, I prefer to be alone. You don't need someone chattering and talking your ear off while doing yoga. Right?" I'm referring to you by the way. I added in my head.

"Oh! Ha-ha totally!" Then she turns and leaves.

"Bye!" What's wrong with her?

I shake my head. I don't know why I keep on giving her the time of day! And she thinks I'll be affected?

Pfft...Pathetic! Friends? I'll show you a friend!

I look at my watch, it's still eight o'clock. He's scheduled to leave at ten. I still have time to go to the airport. I left the gym and directly went home.

As we reached my building I told the driver to keep the car running as I'll be down in fifteen. I run up and went directly to my room.

I know I said I decided not to go but things changed. Good thing I already packed my bags. I called Carl to bring my luggage in the car while I quickly showered and changed my clothes.

I can't believe I could finish this fast. I was huffing and puffing when I reached my car.

While on the way I decided to call Dad. "Cassandra honey! How are you?" He greeted me with a smile in his voice. He would always say that my calls makes his gloomy day bright every time. Hopefully, he would still feel the same. My dad is a man of few words and only shows his tough side to other people but when it comes to my mother and me, he's the softest person ever.

"Good morning Dad! I'm fine. How are you?" I said with too much enthusiasm. I should probably tone it down, he might suspect something amiss.

"Good, good dear! I didn't expect you to call me this early. Is there something wrong?" He sounded concerned.

"No nothing is wrong." I laugh nervously. I hope he doesn't notice how anxious I am. I'm about to tell him a lie. I do tell white lies to my parents from time to time but this is a big one and I'm nervous as hell. Hopefully, he will believe me.

"Well, I'm on my way to the airport to meet Alexander."

"Alexander? Why?"

"He...he invited me to join him on his trip to Italy. He'll be there for a whole week while I have to attend a charity event. Since we will be flying on the same day he suggested I could join him."

Oh! I didn't know you have a gala to attend this week. How many days will you be staying there?

"Just for a few days Dad. Besides, I'm with Alexander so I'm safe."

He paused for a while. Please say yes. Please, please. "Okay then. Just be careful and make sure Carl is always beside you."

"About that, Alexander told me I could use his entourage during my trip there. His two bodyguards will tag along and Ralph will be assigned to me. So there's no need for Carl to follow me in Italy. Anyway, he needs more time with his baby too." The lies keep sprouting out of my mouth. I might grow my nose if I keep this up.

I know he'll be assured if I mention Ralph. He's been with the Hartford's for years now and he's an ex-marine so that's a plus.

"Oh! That's very thoughtful of him." His voice hesitant. Oh no! "Are you sure you're not going to cause him trouble dear?"

"Of course not Dad! He insisted it and he promised me that we will visit Georgina and Matteo as well." I added.

"Oh really? That's wonderful! Alright then, but be careful Cassandra and don't demand too much of Alexander's time. You know he's a very busy man." I rolled my eyes. I wonder why my father still treats me like a child.

"I will Dad! And I'll make sure not to bother him." I'm certain it will be the other way around.

"And please give our regards to Georgina and Matteo. Tell them we are very excited and happy for them."

Oh, I will Dad!" Now, I have to make sure that I'll meet them in Italy, at least I'm not saying a whole lie.

"I love you, honey! Bye!"

"Love you, Dad! Bye!"

Phew! Thank God he believes me. Now, I just hope that Alexander still wants me to come with him.

When I enter the private airport, they informed me that Alexander is already on the plane. So they lead me directly towards it. As soon as I entered the plane, I saw him sitting in the middle typing on his laptop.

"Were you planning to leave me behind, Alexy?" I crossed my arms and pout my lips playfully.

He looked up and offered me a pleased grin. "Hmmm..I did actually." He closed his laptop and set it aside.

"Come here."

He stood up as I strode towards him not taking my eyes off of him. I feel like being hypnotized every time I stare at him.

We hug and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I thought you'd never come!" He murmured in my ear while biting it lightly.

Oh my god! This guy is really a big flirt.

"I did decide not to come but I changed my mind at the last minute." I told him honestly.

"And why is that?" He grabs my hand and guided me to sit across from him.

"Well, let's just say I bumped into someone this morning and said something I didn't like which provoked me to accept your offer."

"I'm not sure if I'll thank that someone for unknowingly pushing you to come with me to Italy or to be angry for harassing you."

"Oh don't mind her. She's irrelevant anyway."

"And yet, you're here!" He teased.

I gave him my fiercest and haughty look. "Oh, Shut up!"

He shakes his head and chuckled. I stared outside my window feeling irritated all of a sudden.

Two hours passed from our takeoff and I'm already feeling bored. I sneak a peek at Alexander, he's still busy typing on his laptop. Is this what I came for? Doing nothing? Should I just wait until he's available?

An idea pop into my mind. I stood up, went to the toilet and fix myself. I checked my dress, pulling the collar a little lower to make my breasts more pronounced.

I came back to my seat but this time I chose the one beside him. As I sat, he looks at me with skepticism. I smiled sweetly. He just shakes his head and continued typing.

I put both my arms on his armrest, looking at his laptop. "So, what are you doing?"

"Huh?" He glances at me. When he noticed how I'm too close he moves back a little and peers down at my exposed breasts which were purposely pushed out a little.

"I'm working." He said while still looking at my breasts.

"Working on what? You've been there for hours now." I asked him pretending I didn't notice how he's ogling my breasts. I pushed my breasts out further looking at him with open and curious eyes.

He inhaled deeply. "What are you doing?" He closed his laptop while looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I blink innocently. "I'm just curious! You were hunched there for a long time." I gave him a shrug.

"Really? Just curious?" He leaned closer towards me, too close that we're just inches apart.

I move my head back feeling shy all of a sudden. "Well...I...I just want to know about your stuff!"

"Uhuh! Stuff you say?"

"Yee...sss!" I stuttered.

"You know we have an audience here Cassy. Do you really want them to know about us?" He murmured closely.

"Well...ahh." I look around and see Ralph in front while Sam his assistant is seating opposite him. Though we are practically hidden behind the big couches they can still hear our voice and any extra movement can be noticeable.

"You know." He touches the surface of my breast with his finger. "I don't mind what you're trying to do but you insisted that no one should know about us. Unless you've changed your mind, we can easily go to the room at the back."

"I could finally do what I've been wanting to do ever since you step in this plane." He then murmured in my ear. "To fuck you, Cassy. I want to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for days." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear while he bore his eyes on mine.

I inhaled sharply. Oh dear god, I could feel the dampness in my panties.

"I've been patient Cassy. I didn't contact you because I know you needed time and space. But now you're here and my patience is running thin. I did try not to look at you and I've been trying to distract myself with work but you...you naughty little one is making it difficult."

He resumed grazing my breast with his fingers trailing it downwards until it reaches my thigh. Goosebumps pebbled all over my body. "What do you think I should do to a naughty girl Cassy?

I sucked in a breath when his hand went under my dress. "Should I punish her?" I could feel his hand caressing me slowly just as my legs voluntarily parted for him.

A small whimper came out of my mouth as he rubs me gently over the lace of my thong. I groan and arch my back as he applies more pressure.

"Fuck! Just I thought. I didn't know you can be this naughty Cassy. I can feel how soaked your panties are." He continues to rub me with his thumb in circles.

I know if one of Alexander's staff stands up, they would surely know what we are doing but I couldn't even protest and stop him. I just want him to keep touching me. And I don't even care if we get caught. Just thinking about it makes my body energized and excited.

"I want you to do something for me love." He murmured.

I could feel his breath on my neck. "Can you keep your voice lower for me?" He puts more pressure on me. "Try not to create noises that can call others attention. Okay? Do you understand me?"

"Yes!" I said in an exhilarating whisper. I could feel my body tremble, anticipating what Alexander's next move.

He slowly pulls my thong on the side and slides his finger on the slit. "Look at me, Cassy!" To others, it may look like we're just talking to each other quietly, but if you look closely you would notice the tension from our eyes, lust, and desire ready to explode.

I keep a steady eye on him while he's leisurely stroking and touching the outer part. I jumped as he pinches my clitoris, feeling tingles all over me.

He gave me a satisfied smirk. "Do you like that?"

I just moaned in response. My eyes are hooded and my body is in a state of ecstasy. I could feel how slippery my pussy is from his stimulations.

As he enters one finger inside of me I moaned a little louder. "If you keep your voice loud, I'll stop it, Cassy."

"Alexander." I'm so turned on I could hear my breathing gets louder. "More...I want more please!" I murmured. I don't even care if I'm already begging him.

He puts another finger inside of me. "You're so tight, Cassy! I couldn't wait to be inside you again. I want you so bad right now." He's whispering dirty words in my ear while his fingers are doing wonderful things inside of me.

As he hits my G-spot I couldn't control it anymore. I started to writhe and arch my back. My movements are out of control while preventing myself not to scream or moan loudly.

As I near my orgasm, I could feel my body tensing, my breathing faster and louder. I'm holding the seat of my chair tightly, knuckles white. I couldn't even look at Alexander anymore. All I hear is my own breathing. And then a wonderful release of energy explodes in me. I just felt so high like I went to heaven and back.

"Fuck love! Your orgasm is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen! You don't know how hot and bothered I am just seeing your arousal and pleasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 44.2K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
1M 19.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
223K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...