The Tweet (A Liam Payne Fan F...

By ehsports37

Once Dani breaks up with Liam, Liam goes into a depression. When Liam reads a tweet from @HAYley_gurl37, he s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

81K 1.1K 171
By ehsports37

~*~*~Louis’s POV~*~*~

After Zayn left to go after Maya, I went onto my twitter. I had a few thousand new followers, nothing new. I scrolled through my notifications; there were a lot of girls wanting me to get an Instagram account.

“Hazza, what’s Instagram?”I asked, glancing over to Harry. Harry glanced up from his phone.

“What do you want, Lou?”

“Have you heard of Instagram?”

“Insta-what?”

“Instagram.”

“Instagram?” I nodded, “Nope” He said, going back to whatever he was doing before on his phone.

I clicked on one of the links a fan left for me bringing me to an Instagram account. Her username was 1DLUVVA367. Her page was just filled with pictures. There were pictures of me, the boys, and a girl which I assumed was the fan. She wasn’t half bad looking with her short red hair and bright green eyes. I scrolled down to just see even more pictures, but this time by different people.

“I think it’s a website where you post pictures. Like Twitter with pictures… Harry?” I looked up at Harry. He was sideways in his chair, kicking his feet up on one armrest, and resting his head on the other.

“Harry?” I got no answer. I rolled my eyes and called his name louder. “Harry.” Still he didn’t look up. “You bloody idiot.” I muttered under my breath. I got up and walked over to his chair.

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES!” I screamed, right in Harry’s ear. He flinched and fell out of his chair. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. To top it off he was glaring at me, which only made him look like an angry lion with his mane of hair.

“It’s not funny Lou!”

“Yes…It…Is!” I spit out between laughs. I walked over to my chair and collapsed into it. After a few deep breaths, I was able to stop laughing, well mostly.

“What do you want Lou?” Harry asked, sitting in his chair and crossing his arms.

“I said that I think Instagram is like Twitter, but with pictures. Do you think management would mind if I made an account?”

“Pictures? I don’t know. They should be fine with it, I mean it’s not like the fans can really talk to us right?”

“I think so. I’ll make one anyway. Management can just deal with it.”

“Is it called  Instagram?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I wanna make an account too. Be my first follower?”

“No Jimmy protested!” I said, smirking. I was quoting a book I quoted in one of our video diaries when we were on the X Factor.

“I miss those video diaries. Hey! We should make one here and post it on Instagram once we make our accounts!”

“That’s a brilliant Hazza!” I quickly made an account.

“Hey Harry, what’s your username gonna be?”

“I was thinking of making it ‘Haz_2’”

“That’s terrible Harry! You need to at least out a little bit of thought into this!”

“Oh yeah, well what’s your username?”

“BooBear999” I said with a smug look on my face.

“Really? And you say my username is bad.”

“What’s wrong with my username?!”

“Oh nothing, Boo Bear.” He said mockingly.

“At least it’s better than Haz_2!”

“Oh yeah? Well yours is-“ Harry was cut off by police cars pulling into the hospital with their sirens and flashing lights. I looked over to Harry to meet a face full of horror that mirrored my own face.

“Zayn.” Harry and I said at the same time. We both ran out of the hospital and followed the police around to the back of the building.

~*~*~Hayley’s POV~*~*~

As Liam was telling my dad about his time on the X Factor, I heard police sirens. It sounded like they were at the hospital. I walked out of the room and peeked down the hallway. There were nurses rushing around and doctors were running towards the emergency loading hallway.

“Hayley, is everything ok?” Liam asked, walking up behind me.

“Yeah, I just need a drink.” I said turning around. I gave Liam a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Alright. I’ll be in here with your father. Hurry back, love.” He said giving me a hug.

“Always.” I whispered. I stepped out of his embrace and watched him turn around and start talking to my dad again.

“Where was I? Oh! So Louis had the bright idea…”

I walked down the hallway into the waiting room.

“Guys, do you know what those sirens were for?” I asked walking into the room. But there was no one there. The boys, Maya, and my mother, were gone. I assumed that mom went home seeing as she hates being in hospitals. But the boys should’ve been here, along with Maya. I could see the blue and red flashing out in hospital parking lot. I walked outside and followed the lights around the building.

A paramedic was pushing a gurney past me with a guy on it. All I could catch was that he had choppy black hair. There was only one guy that I knew with that kind of hair, Derek. I started to run around the building, pushing my way through all the officers there and the paramedics. There was a team of four EMTs surrounding someone on the ground. She was wrapped up in a blanket with tears streaming down her face. She had dark brown hair that reminded me of someone. I couldn’t put my finger on who it reminded me of. She lifted her head up and met my gaze. I gasped. It was Maya.

 I ran through all the paramedics and grabbed my sister’s hand.

“Maya! Are you alright? Please tell me you’re alright!”

“Miss, you can’t be here.” A police officer said as he picked me up and dragged me over to his car.

“She’s my sister! My sister! Let go of me!” I screamed. I started flailing around trying to loosen the grip the officer had on me. This made him tighten his hold on me even more. He put me in the back seat of his cruiser and locked me in. He walked over to the other officers who were questioning a girl and a boy. Jamie and Zayn. Why were they here? And more importantly, what happened to Maya?

I glanced back over to Maya, my young, innocent little sister. She lifted her head and I looked into her dull brown eyes. Maya had lost the spark in her eyes. The Maya I knew and loved was gone. She had been replaced by a new Maya that was fragile and scared. I didn’t know if the old Maya was ever going to come back.

hey guys, i hope you like this chapter. ill admit, its not one of my best ones, but its still an update right?? Soo what do you think, a good chapter? yes, no, maybe so? please comment so i know how im doing!! 

i just wanna say that im TERRIBLY SORRY for taking FOREVER AND A DAY to update, things have just been crazy in my life now.  Im going to try my absolute hardest to update every weekend, and if i have some days off, then too. [: Im trying to update more regularly so yall know when its coming. so from know on im updating on the weekends, unless i say anything ahead of time!! xD

i also wanna say that  over my thanksgiving break, november 21-25, im going to do some MAJOR editing. all those incosistencies i wrote will be fixed. im terribly sorry for not being a good enough writer to know what ive already written!! i might tweak a few things, just a heads up. hopefully that will help this story [: 

soo i hope you liked this suckish update (which FINALLY happened) and im updating on weekends!! ok i think yall got it by now. so like always, please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN if you liked this chapter!! thanks for all the support too guys, almost having 250,000 reads is INCREDIBLE!! i want to thank everyone who has read a page, voted, commented, fanned, and everything else! i really appreciate all the positive support!!!! I LOVE YOU MY CREME CAKES! <33

~Ericaa <3 [:^{P

PS: i hope you like the picture this time!! it made me laugh when i saw it [: enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 196 12
“Liam, I worried about you.” I look into the eyes of my best friend, and grab his arm, but he just jerks away. He raises his voice a bit, “For what r...
941 21 10
A young girl named Emma has a virtual boyfriend. How will this end? Will they get trough? Maybe they will see each other some time, or maybe it will...
282K 5K 62
Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it turn into more than a friendship? Will Lia...
2.6K 37 37
What happens when a girl and her tryouts determine her love life? The whole world turns upside down. I'm Nicole and this is my story. Nicole ha...