We Will Always Be Together

By EveMT05

The book 2 of 'From Idols To Lovers (Mitzu Feat Dahmo)! Hope you will like this book! Enjoy reading~ Thanks f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

478 22 2
By EveMT05

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

We are currently attending Dahmo's wedding. It's a private one. He's the last one to get married though. Minari was right. Sana-noona married first before Momo-noona and Dahyun. Sana-noona's love partner is Y/N( a/n: you can be Sana's wife or husband). 

Everyone look so happy with their love partners. Of course i'm not saying that i'm not happy. I'm extremely happy with Minari until i don't know what words to use. 

"Mummy!" I put Chang down and lets him run to my beautiful wife while i calmly walked towards her. She carried Chang up into her arms and i wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Let's go sit down, shall we?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile.

"May you kiss each other now." Dahyun and Momo-noona kissed each other on the lips and all of us stood up, some were clapping proudly with smiles on their faces and some, like me, cheered loudly while clapping. My members did the same as me. Chang clapped with his small cute hands, making him look adorable. Minari stood, smiling in happiness for the new married couple.

"Yo, bros!" Dahyun greeted me and the members with a big grin on his face while his wife beside him.

"Yo, congrats!" All of us said in unison and each of us gave him a bro hug with a pat on his back.

Afterward, we shook hands with Momo-noona while congratulating her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I heard Chang calling for me and i looked around, searching for my son.

There! He sure likes to sit on his parents' shoulders. I excused myself and went to where my 2 babies are. I have one kid, of course. Minari is my baby too, hehe~

"Aigoo~ Mummy must be tired carrying you~ Come, let Daddy carry you!" I said and put him on my shoulders while he gripped onto my hair gently.

"Are you tired, darling?" I asked worriedly as Minari relaxed her shoulders and rubbing them.

"Yeah, he almost kicked my cheek too. I was scared for a moment that he will really kick his own mother's face." Minari answered and i giggled.

"Aigoo~ I might be the victim since i'm carrying our baby son now. Why does he likes to be on our shoulders, anyway? He might be liking it if it's from one of us, during our babyhood days." I told her and she blushed.

"Eh~ Don't tell me you always ride on your parents' shoulders when you were at Chang's age~" I teased her with a smile.

"Yah! I just happened to like it since i can see the view at a tall height." She admitted cutely and i chuckled before pecking her cheek.

"You're so cute, my princess~" I said with a child-like grin.

"And you're such a tease, my prince~" She said and slapped my arm with a playful glare while i just laughed.

--------

Mina's POV

"Minari~ Let's have a breakfast date tomorrow~ Are you free~?" My husband used his cute voice while we are on the phone at the moment.

"Yeah, i'm free~ What time are you coming to pick me up~?" I asked with aegyo with a big smile.

"I will text you once i arrive~ How about Chang? Let your members take care of him?" -My Prince

"Yup, i'm sure Nayeon-unnie will be glad to take care of him." -Me

*giggles* "True. I'm going to sleep since the ostrich is glaring at me right now." -My husband

*laughs* "Okay, goodnight, Tzuyu-ah~ Love you~" -Me

"Goodnight~ I love you too, my baby Minari~" -My baby Yoda

We then ended the call and i went to sleep afterwards with Chang in my arms.

The next morning came and i woke up early to get ready.

"Mummy will be with daddy, baby. So make sure you behave yourself, Chang-ah." I whispered softly to my sleeping son and pecked his forehead before leaving my bedroom.

A few minutes later, Tzuyu texted me that he has arrived and i quickly took my small sling bag then went out to meet him, locking the door in the process.

"Damn, Minari, are you trying to seduce me early in the morning? You look way too hot." Tzuyu said and i chuckled. I'm just wearing a one piece strap white dress and it reaches until the top of my knee.

"I didn't know i look that hot." I said and flipped my hair, showing off my shoulder while walking to the passenger side and opening the door before sticking my tongue at my husband, who looked at me in disbelief and amazement. I got into the car and after awhile, he got into the driver seat. He's driving his own car, not his group van.

"Where do you want to have our breakfast at, darling?" Tzuyu asked, staring at me lovely.

"Anywhere, as long as i'm with you." I said with a smirk and my husband looked at me with amusement.

"Where did you learn that? As far as i know, you don't say those kind of lines until now. Who teach you that?" He asked while intertwining our hands on my lap and a smile on his face.

"I learnt it from you. Who else would say those lines to me?" I told him and he smirked, happy to hear my answer.

"I say it because i love you a lot." He said with a flirtatious smile and i slapped his arm as i felt my cheeks getting hot. He giggled.

"Cute~ Now, let's be serious and decide where to eat, shall we?" He said and pinched my cheek gently before holding back my hand on my lap. We then started thinking of where to eat.

"What time do you start work, my penguin?" Tzuyu asked.

"1pm." I answered.

"Lunch break time?" He asked again and i looked at my schedule on my phone.

"I don't have lunchtime. I only got dinnertime here which is 7.45pm." I told him and he hummed.

"Okay, then let's eat something heavy so you won't go hungry in the midst of your work." He said and i was touched by his thoughtfulness.

"Okay, how about you then?" I asked.

"Me? What about me, darling?" He asked in confusion, which made me chuckled lightly.

"I mean, are you going to eat something heavy as well?" I asked and he shook his head, making me pout.

"Why?" I asked, frowning and pouting.

"My work starts earlier and i have lunchtime. My lunchtime is the time you start work." He told me and i gasped softly.

"You must be busy with so much work, especially when you are promoting your new album and title track." I said and he nodded his head.

"But it's okay. As long as i can hear your voice, i'm definitely going to be okay." He said and i smiled.

"Stop trying to flirt with me. Let's eat. I'm hungry." I told him and he pouted. I giggled before placing my hands on his cheeks and made him faced me so i could kiss his pout, which soon replaced with a smile.

"The pout is tempting me to kiss it away so i did." I said and he grinned widely.

We soon came to a decision on what to eat and he started driving towards a restaurant with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand holding mine on my lap.

It was still early when we finished eating and that means we could spend more time with one another. Since my husband want to see his baby son, we went back to my group dorm.

"Oh my. Whose are those?" I heard Tzuyu asked in surprise while i turned around once i have took off my shoes. I was surprised and angry at the sight i saw. My bedroom door was opened.

"CHANG-AH! COME OUT!" I shouted and Chang came out of my room with my undergarment in his hand while smiling widely.

"Uh oh." Tzuyu softly mumbled when he knew what's happening.

"DADDY! SEE WHAT I HAVE IN MY HAND!" Chang ran over to my husband and reaching my clothing out for him happily while i could feel my blood boil.

"Ah...Chang-ah, did you throw your mummy's panties and bras all over the house?" Tzuyu bent down and took whatever is his hand away from him. 

"Yup!" Chang nodded his head and i face-palm mentally. Tzuyu is so straightforward.

"Ahem. Let's just tidy this up before my members get out of their rooms." I said, calming myself down and started to take the clothes up into my arms.

Tzuyu helped me while our son was just standing there in confusion as he watched us.

I placed all of my clothing, that Chang took, back to where it was before. I then went to my son, who was still standing at the same spot.

"Chang. Don't touch mummy's clothes without mummy's permission. Is that clear?" I spoke sternly to him.

"But i asked Auntie Nayeon and she allowed me to." Chang said. I took a deep breathe in and out.

"But the clothes belong to who?" I asked him again.

"Mummy...." He answered.

"Exactly. Even if your aunts allow you, you still can't do this because you don't have my permission at all. And throwing mummy's clothes all over the place, what on earth are you thinking, Mr Chou Chang?" I spoke even more seriously.

"I just wanted to have some fun. It's so boring!" He said.

"Fun? You call this fun? You literally threw my clothes everywhere the house! Tell me, how is it fun?! Your dad and i have to tidy up your mess after you did that! You have your toys for a reason! You can just play with your toys and not with my clothes or anything that's my things! Is that clear to you?" I snapped and he looked down on his feet, looking guilty.

"Chang-ah, just promise your mummy that you won't do such thing again and that you won't touch her things without her permission even if the aunts allowed you to. Okay?" Tzuyu said gently and caressed our son's cheek.

"Y-yes, i promise..." He said shakily and i heaved out a sigh as i sat down on the couch, in the living room.

"Chang, go play with your toys." Tzuyu said softly and our son went off.

"I'm sure he won't do that again. But i was so surprised. He's so daring to do that, throwing your bras and undergarments everywhere the dorm." Tzuyu said while wrapping an arm around my waist and the other hand stroking the top of my hand.

"Plus, i'm sure he didn't think of the consequences." My husband added on while i hummed and placed my head on his chest.

"Oh, well. He better not to do that again or else he is so going to get it from me." I spoke with a threatening tone and Tzuyu chuckled.

After spending time together, my prince has left for work already while i went to cook lunch for my members, who were still asleep.

----TIME SKIP----

We are currently on a break to get some rest. Chang live with Tzuyu since he's grown up now, like a handsome kind boy, just like his handsome father. While, LoveBoys are not on a break yet. Instead, they are still working since they made another comeback a few days ago. I love their new title song and the album too! My husband looks so handsome and his voice is so damn nice! I can't never get enough of his awesome voice and appearance!

I was about to sleep when my phone rang. My handsome prince is calling me~

"Hel-" 

"Minari!" I didn't get to say my greeting to my husband and he cuts me off already in an urgent tone, which made me worried.

"What's wrong, Tzuyu-ah? Did something happened?" -Me

"Heechul! He...! He escaped from jail! We need to be careful!" -Tzuyu

"Eh?! How?" -Me

"He sneaked out!" -Tzuyu

"What to do? I'm scared, Tzuyu-ah. What if he barge in here and did whatever he want to me in the dark, without anyone knowing?" -Me

"Don't worry! I will go there right now! Okay?" -Tzuyu

"Please be fast, Tzuyu-ah...I'm really scared..." -Me

"Okay, i will be! Let's be on the phone until i arrive, okay?" -Tzuyu

*hums* -Me

*some mumbling from his side* 

He continued assuring me and i started to feel less scared but still anxious. I heard the doorbell rang.

"Tzuyu, have you arrived?" -Me

"No, i'm still on my way. I'm arriving soon." -Tzuyu (Then who is at the door?)

"Tzuyu-ah, there's someone at the door. If it's not you, then could it be him?" -Me

"Huh? It might be him then! Don't open the door! Make sure your members or anyone don't open the door!" -Tzuyu (I went out and quickly rushed to stop Jihyo from opening the door)

*whispers* "Don't open the door." * -Me

"Why?" -Jihyo

"It's Heechul. If you don't believe me, check the intercom." -Me

The doorbell kept on ringing endlessly. I am becoming more afraid.

"YAH! What are you doing here?" I heard Tzuyu's voice both from outside and on my phone.

"Wha-? I'm here to see my girl, can't i see her?" I heard the voice i hated. Jihyo engulfed me into a hug before guiding me back to my bedroom. She locked the door and sat down beside me on my bed.

"And may i know who is that girl? As far as i know, every single one of them are married to someone else that's not you!" -Tzuyu

"What? Don't tell me my Mina is married?! He should be married to me, only me!"

"Shut up, you bastard! You have no rights to say that she's yours! She's now mine, not yours! Just accept the reality that she will never be yours!" -Tzuyu

"No! Never! She will be mine and divorce you! She loves me the most, more than you! It's just that she didn't tell you and is just going through this because you forced her to!" 

"That's a lie! A total lie! Freaking hell! Don't say lies to me!" -Tzuyu

Soon, the siren of police came. Jihyo dialed the police's number while they were talking.

Jihyo and i went to the intercom and watched what's happening outside from there though i could hear the conversation from my phone since i'm still on the call with my husband.

"I will be heading back to my dorm now, Minari. Goodnight and love you." -Tzuyu

He has his back facing the door and the intercom.

"Hmm. I love you too and goodnight." 

We then hung up the call. I hope that Heechul's words won't get into him...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
47.3K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.
33.5K 940 24
Another story on Mitzu! There will be a bit of Dahmo in the story I don't know what spoilers to give here so hope you will enjoy reading this book So...
Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25.4K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.