Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade

9K 169 237
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After the encounter of with The Order, Y/n's reputation to the public went high, and they even respected him.

And because of what happened, all the boys are scared of him even more that he beaten the terrorist on his own and escape while in live television.

Y/n and Sona are now walking inside the school gate while holding hands and the Student council and ORC are behind them.

Y/n: "Everyone get to your class. We'll see each other at the clubhouse by lunch."

ORC: "Yes Y/n-sama/Master."

Y/n: "I'll see you soon, Sona."

Sona: "You too Y/n."

They peck each other in the lips, making the crowd of girls shriek. After that, they all went into their own classrooms.

When they got there, Y/n sits down on his table and play some games on his phone while he wait for the teacher.

Aika: "Hey Asia, we're going on a karaoke later. Wanna come join?"

Asia: "Karaoke?"

Aika: "Yeah. We're going to sing."

Asia: "I don't know about that. I'm gonna have to ask my parents permission first."

Aika: "Aw. Don't be like that Asia. We're just going to sing."

Y/n: "That will be depending on who your going with."

They look over to Y/n who's still playing on his phone.

Aika: "Well, it's going to be me, Katase, Murayama, Matsu-"

Y/n: "She can't come."

Aika: "Why not?"

Y/n: "If those two Perverted idiots will come, then I'll not allow her. Those two are a bad influence for her."

Aika: "Aw.... Then how about you come with us instead?"

Y/n: "You want a VIP to go on a karaoke with you?"

Aika: "Yeah. Why not?"

Y/n: "I suppose the ORC could use a break from their job. I'll go ask Sona and the others to come."

Aika: "Then that means that you'll come with us?!"

Y/n: "Yes. But not the two Perverted idiots."

Aika: "Awesome! How about at Friday?"

Y/n: "Alright."

Aika went to Katase and Murayama and told them the Y/n and the others will come but not allowing the other two to come. After that, the Teacher walk in the room.

Teacher: "Good Morning Class. Today, we will be having a new student joining us."

The door slide open and they saw a girl with a chestnut twintails hair, purple eyes and has a necklace of a cross. All the boys got excited while Xenovia and Asia smile to see her.

Irina: "Hello everyone! My name's Irina Shidou! Nice to meet you all!"

All the boys roared in excitement. But soon change when Irina spotted Y/n.

Irina: "Oh Y/n-sama! It's good to see you here!"

Teacher: "You know Y/n-sama?"

Irina: "Yes. I live in his mansion along with the other ORC members and Student Council. And he's the one who enroll me here."

Everyone: "EEEHHHHH?!"

Boy1: "You live together!?"

Boy2: "Everyone in the ORC live with him?!"

Boy3: "Along with the Student Council?!"

Girl1: "Does that mean Xenovia and Asia live with him too?!"

Asia: "N-No. I-I still live with my parents."

Teacher: "Alright that's enough now. Irina, why don't you seat behind Xenovia?"

Irina: "Yes Ma'am!"

She went to the empty seat behind Xenovia and the Teacher starts the lesson.

Time Skip brought to you by

It's not lunch time and everyone is at the ORC clubhouse doing there thing.

Y/n: "Alright everyone. I got some news for you. We'll be having a Rating Game."

Xenovia: "A Rating Game?"

Y/n: "Yes. But I can't participate. Because there's an important meeting with the Other Leaders, regarding to the Khaos Brigade."

Kiba: "How can we fight without a King?"

Y/n: "I already solve that. But Akeno will be the one will command you all."

Akeno: "Me?"

Y/n: "Yes. I'm trusting you on this one."

Akeno: *Giggle*"If my King commands it, then I shall."

Then a green magic circle appeared on the floor and they all saw a guy with Dark Green hair, wearing a white cape.

???: "Greeting everyone."

Everyone went on guard and get in their fighting stance.

???: "Please calm down. I didn't come here to fight."

Y/n: "What are you doing here, Diodora? The Rating Game will be in few days."

Diodora: "I'm very aware of that, Y/n-sama. I just want to discuss on something."

He sits on the couch and Y/n sits on the opposite of him and the ORC members are standing behind him.

Y/n: "What is your business here?"

Diodora: "Right to the point I see. Very well, I wish to trade Bishop with you."

When he said that, Gasper starts to cry.

Gasper: "No! I don't wanna! Please Y/n-sama! Don't give me away!"

Kiba: "I don't think he's referring to you, Gasper."

Y/n: "You want Asia, isn't it?"

Diodora: "Yes. But don't worry, the Piece I'm trading has the same quality as her and-"

Y/n: "No."

Diodora: "I'm sorry?"

Y/n: "I said No."

Diodora: "Please understand this, that the Bishop I'm trading is-"

Y/n: "Asia isn't just a Bishop piece on my Peerage. She's also a Family to us. I don't treat anyone here an object. I treat them, as a person."

Asia: "Y/n-sama....."

Diodora: "I see."

He stands up, walk towards Asia and she just back away.

Diodora: "I'll be seeing you again, My dear Asia."

He was about to grab her hand but Y/n quickly grab his wrist, stopping him.

Y/n: "That's far as you go Diodora. I suggest you leave, your making Asia uncomfortable."

Diodora: "Very well. I'll see you all in the Rating Game."

He let go of his hand and he made his circle on the ground and teleport away.

Xenovia: "I don't trust that guy."

Kiba: "You aren't the only one."

Y/n: "Asia, are you alright?"

Asia: "Yes. I-It's just, I kinda got scared."

Xenovia: "Don't worry Asia. We'll protect you from him."

Irina: "Yeah! Even if he made you cry, I'll fly straight to him and give him a punch to the face!"

Asia: "Thank you so much, Xenovia, Irina!"

Xenovia/Irina/Asia: "Amen!"

Y/n: "Kiba, can you go to the Student Council office and tell them to go here?"

Kiba: "Yes, Y/n-sama."

He walk out of then walks out and went to the Student Council to get them.

Y/n: "Rias. Get my strawberry sundae on the fridge."

Rias: "Yes Master."

She went to the kitchen to get the strawberry fridge as the others do their thing. Then Rias went back with a bowl of strawberry sundae.

Rias: "Here you go, Master."

She placed the bowl on his table and starts to eat it.

Y/n: "Thanks."

She bow before walking towards Akeno and starts to chat with each other. After he finished eating the sundae, Kiba came in along with Sona and the rest of the Student Council.

Sona: "Hello Y/n. Kiba said you wanted to see us."

Y/n: "Yeah. Aika invited Asia to go on a karaoke on Friday. I figured that we should all come since all of them are doing a good job on their pacts."

Sona: "I think that's a good idea. We could use the rest for the upcoming school festival."

Y/n: "Then it's settled. I'll make a reservations."

Everyone begins to chat with each other while Sona sits on Y/n's lap as she watch him play on his phone.

Then Grayfia and Maria came in via magic circle.

Grayfia: "Y/n-sama. Here's the file you requested."

She handed him the file and puts it on his table.

Maria: "Master. I already deliver the coat you requested to your room."

Y/n: "Thank you Grayfia. Maria. That will be all."

They two of them bow before teleporting back to the Underworld.

Sona: "What's on the file?"

Y/n: "Diodora's personal records. He's been in our watch list for some time now."

Sona: "What did he do?"

Y/n: "I'll tell you when we got home."

Sona: "Alright."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n told Sona about the suspicious doing of Diodora, she promised not to tell them to the anyone until they caught him.

The next day, Everyone is training for the upcoming Rating Game. Diodora has been sending Asia some love letters, exclusive restaurant reservations and some movie tickets.

Xenovia: "This is creepy."

Momo: "Yeah. Way too creepy."

Tsubasa: "He's really that desperate huh?"

Everyone was at the living room, looking at the pile of love letters from Diodora. Saji picks up one letter, opens it and start reading a very corny pick up line.

Saji: "Wow.... That was awful."

Momo: "I suggest we burn it."

Tomoe: "Aye."

Koneko: "Good idea."

Rias: "I'll go get the trashcan."

She went to the kitchen to get the stainless trashcan to burn all the love letters. Everyone grabs the letter and throw it at the trashcan.

Kiba: "I think we should burn this outside."

Reya: "Oh right. The fire alarm."

All of them went to the back yard and burn the letters.

Xenovia: "Something tells me that Diodora will send some more."

Saji: "Well, at least his corny love letter got some good use."

He said it as he's toasting a marshmallow on a stick.

Kiba: "Where did you get that?"

Saji: "I bought it yesterday. And there's a bunch of sticks over there. Let's enjoy the fire while we can."

They all went to get the stick and grab each marshmallow and sits around the fire while toasting the marshmallow.

Y/n and Sona is watching them bonding with each other through the window of his office.

Y/n: "They sure are getting along."

Sona: "They will have each others back."

Y/n: "Yeah...."

Then the door burst open and they saw Dante run inside and Vergil is behind him, holding Yamato.

Dante: "Bro just chill out!"

Vergil: "Chill out?! How do you expect me to chill out when you made Rossweisse cry?!"

Y/n: "What happen?"

Dante: "I didn't even know that was her jacket! So I used it to clean the blood out of my sword!"

Vergil: "That was her favorite jacket you scum!"

Y/n: "You mean that blue jacket with white stripes?"

Vergil: "Yes! That one!"

Y/n: "You could just buy one you know."

Vergil: "Grrrr........ Hmm....."

He puts Yamato back to it's sheathe before walking out of the room.

Dante: "Thanks Y/n. You save my as-"

He didn't finished when Smith came in to the room and pulled his ear.

Smith: "What did I tell you about making a mess?!"

Dante: "Ow! Ow! Ow! T-To not too..."

Smith: "You and me are gonna have a long talk."

She pulled his ear, dragging him out of the room.

Sona: "I'm not even sure if those two are couples, or just Mother and Son."

Y/n: "That's what I thought too sometimes."

The next day, everyone was at the ORC clubhouse, along with Azazel, Sona, Tsubaki Irina, Dante, Smith, Vergil and Rosseisse. Y/n' is now wearing the coat that Maria brought to his room.

Irina: "Good luck everyone! I know you can do it!"

Kiba: "Wait, what about you Y/n-sama?"

Y/n: "I got it covered."

He snaps his fingers and a shadow version of him appeared next to him, shocking his members.

Y/n: "This is my Doppelganger. But Ddraig will be the one who'll control him."

Then the Boosted Gear appeared on the Doppelganger's left arm and it turned into Balance Breaker.

Y/n: "You know what to do Ddraig?"

Ddraig: "Yes Partner, leave it to me."

Y/n: "Akeno, I'll leave you in charge."

Akeno: "You can count on me."

Dante: "Go kick some ass."

Sona: "Good luck, all of you."

The ORC teleport out of the Room and into the Rating Game battlefield.

Y/n: "Let's move."

Everyone: "Right."

Then they all teleport just outside of the battlefield along with some Devil Armies ready.

Y/n: "Is everyone set?"

Devil1: "Yes my lord. Everyone is just waiting on your signal."

Y/n: "Good."

His eyes starts to glow blue and he sees what Ddraig sees. Ddraig and everyone else is looking at Diodora and he's saying that he'll kill everyone and kidnap Asia. His eyes stops glowing and went back to normal.

Y/n: "They're on the move! Let's go!"

He signal all of the Devil Army and they all charge at the battlefield. The Khaos Brigade Army saw them and they charge as well with the Old Satan Faction Army.

Dante, Vergil, Irina, Rossweisse, Azazel, Sona and Tsubaki starts attacking the Khaos Brigade. Y/n created a small magic circle by his ear.

Y/n: "Alright old man, your up."

He dispell the circle and went back on fighting. He then saw an attack was heading to Sona while she's not looking, so he fly straight to her and took the attack.

He used Royal Guard to block the attack and Sona was surprise to see Y/n behind him.

Sona: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Sona, stay back."

???: "So your the new imposter Devil King that Sirzechs talked about?"

Y/n: "And who the hell are you?"

Creuserey: "I'm Creuserey Asmodeus! One of the descendant of the Original Satan! And I'm here to kill the Impostor Devil Kings!"

Y/n: "That's cute. And I think I'll call you Rey."

Rey: "What?! How dare you call me something idiotic?!"

Y/n: "Your real name is idiotic. It's hard to pronounce, heck it's I bet it's even hard to spell it."

Rey: "Why you!"

She coated his fist with his magic and fly straight at Y/n. He just waited for Rey to get close to him before smirking and kicking him in the stomach, stopping his tracks.

He then sledgehammer him down on the ground, causing a crater on his landing.

Y/n: "I'll handle him."

Sona: "Be careful."

She kissed him in the lips before he float down to Rey. He climb out of the starts shooting his magic at Y/n. He dodge them easily while swatting some away. Rey fly straight to Y/n, attempting to kick him, but Y/n quickly grab his leg and slam him on the ground.

Rey(Pain): "GAAHH!"

Y/n didn't let of his leg yet, he jump up high, slam Rey again, causing him to scream in pain. Y/n jumps up very high, starts to spin while still holding Rey's leg and slamming him down with full force, creating a huge creater.

Rey(Pain): "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He let go of Rey's leg as he starts to walk away.

Y/n: "Did Sirzechs also told you about my power?"

Then a red spectral claw appeared behind him and grab Rey up.

Y/n: "How about we make a deal? Tell me where Sirzechs is, and I'll let you go, and tell the others that you escape? If not, then I guess I have no choice but to turn you in."

He keeps tightening the grip for his claw on his as he felt his bones starting to crack. But then he was interrupt by a certain pervert.

Issei: "Y/N!!!"

He quickly let go of Rey as he hop backwards to avoid Issei's attack.

Y/n: "Well, well, if it isn't the good for nothing pervert. I'm impress, you manage to join the Khaos Brigade despite knowing absolutely nothing. Or maybe they need a guinea pig for their experiment."

Issei: "Fuck you! I will kill you right here, right now!"

Y/n: "Hahaha! Alright then, let's see what you learn."

Issei grab Ascalon from his bag and rush towards Y/n. He tried to slash him but Y/n just easily dodge them without any effort at all.

Y/n: "That's all you learn? Damn. Now I feel sorry for the Khaos Brigade for having you."

Issei: "HOLD STILL YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

Y/n: "Alright then."

He just stand there and Issei went a downward slash. He was about to hit him but a blue spectral blade appeared and block his attack. He tried to attack in a different direction but another blade appeared to block him.

Y/n: "If you can't destroy my blades, how the hell do you plan to kill me?"

Issei: "With this!"

He grab something from his pocket, and it was a bottle of holy water.

Y/n: "Holy Water?"

Issei: "That's right! With this, it'll burn through your Skin and weaken you!"

He opens the bottle and pour the water all over Y/n. He starts to scream as he holds his face and fall on the ground.

Issei: "HAHAHAHAHA!! Don't feel so powerful now huh?! When I kill you, Sirzechs will become the Devil King again, and I will get my Harem back!"

Y/n: "AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! HHHHHAA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Issei's eyes got wide when Y/n starts to laugh. He gets up, grabs a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe the Holy Water from his face.

Y/n: "Hahahaha.... You should have seen you face! Ah man, I wish I recorded that."

Issei(Shock): "W-Why aren't you burning?! Devils should be burning to the Holy Water!"

Y/n: "Bad news for you but, I'm not a Devil. I'm the DEMON."

He instantly appeared in front of Issei and starts beating him up very fast.

Then he gave Issie a normal punch to the gut, causing him to spit out blood. He starts to walk away from as a ball of red lighting is appearing on his hand.

Y/n: "You know Issei, if you just used your brains before, it wouldn't have to end up like this. All you did was stare at Rias's tits, doing something stupid just to impress her. But now look what happen. Your a stray now, your friends hated you, and you don't have a family anymore. In fact, I was jealous of you. You have a family, that loved you despite your perverted condition. You have friends to talk too, to laugh with. You had everything. But you just throw it all like it was nothing. And now you have nothing, No friends, no love ones, no nothing."

Issei(Pain): "T-That's b-because you took them from me!"

Y/n: "No Issei. You throw them away, and I took care of them. Do you know what happen after you became a Stray? Your Father is now working for me, he turned their old house into a three story mansion. The perverts in school decreased dramatically. The ORC has greatly improve their combat skills and power. So tell me, do you really think what happen to you is my fault?"

Issei(Pain): "E-Everything is you fault! If you didn't just show up, I wouldn't be here! I would have been sucking Rias's tits right now!"

Y/n: "You poor little bastard. Do you wanna know something? When Riser came to me, and  asked my permission to marry Rias, but she didn't want too so I denied it. And she said that she'll gave me her virginity as as thanks."

Issei(Pain): "B-Bastard! S-Stay away from her! S-She's mine!"

Y/n: "Nothing is yours Issei. Even before, nothing belongs to you."

He raised his hand towards Issei.

Y/n: "No one will remember you."

He was about to fire his attack at Issei but he felt an attack coming behind him. He look behind and saw Rey shoots his magic at him and some Old Satan army heading towards him.

He look back at Issei and saw him teleporting away.

Y/n: "You got lucky."

He used his charged attack and throw it at the army, disintegrating them. Then Rey dash at him, holding a spear, trying to impale him. Y/n grab the tip of the spear with is fingers, destroying it.

Y/n: "Last chance Rey. Tell me where Sirzechs is."

Rey: "I'd rather die than tell you!"

Y/n: "Then so beat it."

He rush at Rey, punch him in the shoulder hard, dislocating it. He then kick him in the kneecap, bending it backwards. He fall on the ground as he scream in pain. Y/n summons a spectral sword and impaling it into Rey's other hand.

Y/n: "I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you. Really, really, BAD...."

He created another spectral blade, stabbing it into his kneecap as he keeps screaming. Then some Devil army along with Azazel fly towards them.

Y/n: "Take him in. We need some information on him."

The Devils grab Rey and they teleport him straight to the dungeon.

Azazel: "Bad news Y/n. Rias reported to me that Diodora kidnapped Asia."

Y/n's eyes starts to glow again and he saw Ddraig and the others are at Diodora's throne room. Diodora is in front of them, sitting on his throne and Asia is binded by some roots on top of him.

Y/n: "I'm going to them. You handle things here."

Azazel: "Got it."

Sona: "We're coming with you."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's go."

The three of them spread their wings and fly towards Diodora's castle. When they got inside, they saw Ddraig fighting Diodora while the others are trying to get Asia out.

Diodora: "Hahaha! Is that what the new Devil King can do?! I'm so disappointed. You have the power of the Sons of Sparda as well as the Red Dragon Emperor. But this is all you can do?"

Y/n: "Sorry to disappoint you but, I only put 0.5% of my power on Ddraig."

He quickly look by the door and saw Y/n smirking along with Sona and Tsubaki.

Diodora(Shock): "WHAT?!"

Y/n: "Sona, Tsubaki. Go help the others get Asia out of there."

Sona/Tsubaki: "Right!"

They two of them went to the others and help.

Y/n: "Now, what were you saying?"

Diodora: "It doesn't matter! You cannot defeat me! For I have the power of Ophis!"

Y/n: "If Ophis gave you power, how come it didn't gave Issei?"

Diodora just rush at him with a magic circle on his hand but Ddraig appeared between them, and kick Diodora away.

Diodora: "What?! You didn't have this power before!"

Y/n: "Oh, I just gave Ddraig 5% of my power. Have fun Ddraig."

Ddraig: "Roger that!"

Diodora: "Tch! Fine! I'll destroy the Red Dragon Emperor first!"

Ddraig and Diodora charge at each other, clashing their fist. The two of them shove each other away  and starts shooting at each other with their magic.

Ddraig: "Change Star Sonic!"

His armor becomes a little thin but a booster appeared on his back and he became faster than ever. Diodora is having a hard time hitting Ddraig with his magic as he move very fast. Ddraig appeared behind him and punch him by the spine, knocking him down. Diodora summons a sword on his hand and went a slash backwards. But when he turn around, Ddraig was already gone.

Diodora(Pissed): "Come out and fight me already!"

Ddraig: "Change Solid Impact!"

Ddraig appeared on top of Diodora and his armor change again, and it's bigger than before. He drop punch Diodora to the face, slamming his face on the ground, causing a crater. He tried to get up but Ddraig stomp his head, forcing him to stay down.

Y/n look over to the others and saw them got Asia out, shocking Diodora.

Diodora(Shock): "H-How?! N-No Devil power could have pulled her out of that bind!"

Y/n: "You maybe right. But But they just used Demonic Power to pull her out."

Diodora(Shock): "H-How?! T-They're Devils!"

Y/n: "But they're King isn't a Devil. The King is a Demon. Meaning that a small amount of Demonic Power flows to the Peerage."

Xenovia went to hug Asia as she starts to cry.

Xenovia(Cry): "Asia! W-We're best friends right?! We'll never leave each other right?!"

Asia(Cry): "Yes Xenovia! We're best friends."

Y/n: "We're glad that your safe Asia."

Asia(Cry): "Y/n-sama."

She run towards him and hug him and he hug her back.

Y/n: "Let's go home."

They were about to leave but Diodora got his magic ready on his hand and throw it at them. It was about to hit Sona but Y/n appeared in between and caught the attack with his bare hand.

Y/n: "Big mistake."

Ddraig stomp Diodora's hand, crushing it, making him scream in pain. He then grab him by the neck and toss him up.

Ddraig: "Crimson Blaster!"

Then two shoulder mounted blaster appeared on both of his shoulder and it's pointed at Diodora.

Ddraig: "FANG BLAST BOOSTER!"

He shoots his booster at Diodora, disintegrating him.

Diodora: "DAMN YOU, RED DRAGON EMPEROR! SPARDAAAAAA!!!"

With that, he disappeared leaving nothing but ashes. Then Ddraig disappeared and the Doppelganger fly back to him. He look over to his hand and saw it bleeding from catching Diodora's attack.

Sona: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "It's nothing. As long as your safe."

Asia: "Y/n-sama. Let me heal it."

She grab his hand and starts healing it for few seconds.

Y/n: "Thanks Asia. Let's go."

Asia: "I want to pray first."

She walk few feet away from the others before kneeling down and start praying. Then a light suddenly shine upon her, making everyone look.

Rias: "ASIA!"

She runs towards Asia and push her out of the way before light shine even bright. When the light died down, Rias was gone.

Akeno/Sona: "Rias!"

???: "She was able to push her out of the way and take her place."

They all look up and saw a guy with long brown hair, wearing a black armor and cape

Kiba: "Who are you?!

Shalba: "I am Shalba Beelzebub. Descendant of the Original Beelzebub.

Akeno: "What did you do to Rias?!"

Shalba: "I just sent her to the Dimensional Gap."

Gasper: "W-We need to save her!"

Shalba: "It's no use. She's already dead when I sent her there."

Y/n: "Sona, take everyone back to the others. Go find Vergil and tell him to get Rias out of the Dimensional Gap."

Sona: "What about you?"

Y/n: "I'll be teaching this son of a bitch, not to mess with my Peerage."

All of them starts to fly out of the castle and head back to the others.

Shalba: "So your the impostor Lucifer."

Y/n: "Your point being?"

Shalba: "The time of the Impostor Devil Kings has come to and End! It's time for the True Satan to rise!"

He throw his magic to Y/n who just simply swat it away with only his bare hand. Y/n fly straight to Shalba and he didn't have enough time to react so Y/n tackle him out of the castle. He then throw Shalba down on the ground, creating a crater.

Shalba: "Don't toy with me!"

He starts to throw his magic at Y/n summons his white Boosted Gear appeared on his right arm with blue gems and it starts to glow.

Ddraig: "Divide!"

Shalba's attack startst to disappeared, making him shock.

Shalba(Shock): "You even posses the White Dragon Emperor's power?!"

Y/n: "Yeah, so?"

He fly straight down to him and Yamato appeared on his hand. When we fly pass him, Shalba's arm was cut off. He looked shock and tried to shoot Y/n with his other arm but the Devil Sword Dante appeared on his back, and block the attack.

Y/n teleport in front of Shalba, kneed him in the gut, making him spit out his saliva. He then grab his the Devil Sword Dante along with Yamato and starts to slashing Shalba with it.

After that, Shalba was knocked back on the boulder and his armor shredded into pieces and his other arm was cut off.

Y/n slowly walk towards him while gripping Yamato tightly and it's starts to charge it's power.

Y/n: "Any last word before I turn you into pieces?"

Shalba(Weak): "Y-You will f-fall..... A-All of you... W-Will fall.... T-The Original Satan Descent will rise once more..."

Y/n: "Then I'll make sure that they'll join you."

He put his right foot forward and grab hold of Yamato's handle, releasing an area of blue aura. Shalba couldn't move through the power he's feeling.

Y/n: "You shall die."

Then Y/n disappeared and many huge slashes appeared in the area, cutting the space itself, splitting it for a second. Y/n then reappeared from his spot and he's slowly putting Yamato back to it's sheathe.

When the metal clicked, Shalba turned into million pieces and Y/n throw a blue fire on him, disintegrating him. He then spread his wings, fly back to the others.

When he got there, the battle was already over and they manage to captured some enemies.

Sona: "Y/n!"

She runs towards him and hug him tightly.

Sona: "Are you alright?! What happened to Shalba?"

Y/n: "He won't be a bother anymore. Where are the others."

Sona: "They're inside the medical tent resting."

Y/n: "What about Rias?"

Sona: "Vergil was able to save her from the Dimensional Gap. If she wasn't part of your Peerage, she would have died there already. But your Demonic Aura was able to cover her from the Dimensional Gap."

Y/n: "Where is she now?"

Sona: "She's at the medical tent still sleeping."

Y/n: "I see. I also encounter Issie, but he got away."

Sona: "What did he do?"

Y/n: "Literally nothing. Just an annoying prick as ever."

Sona: "Asia and the others has something to say to you."

Y/n: "What is it?"

She grab his hand and they both walk to the medical clinic. When they got there, he saw everyone is resting and Rias is sleeping on a bed.

Asia: "Y/n-sama!"

She run towards him and hug him.

Y/n: "I'm fine Asia. Shalba didn't even scratch me."

Asia(Tears): "I'm so glad."

Sona: "Asia, aren't you going to say something to Y/n?"

Y/n: "What is it, Asia?"

Asia(Blush): "I-It's j-just- I-I'm u-uh..."

She grab his cheeks with her hand and smash their lips together. That made him shock a little while the others just smile.

Asia(Blush): "I-I just wanna say that I love you Y/n-sama!"

Akeno: "Ara-Ara.~ I never thought that Asia would be so bold.~ But I don't wanna get left behind.~"

She grab Y/n's cheek and kissed him in the lips.

Akeno: *Giggle*"You taste like strawberry.~ I like that.~"

Xenovia: "Hey! I don't wanna left out too!"

She wrap her arms around Y/n's neck and kissed him too.

Xenovia: "Then up next is making some babies."

Y/n: "I think that Sona should be first before you."

Xenovia: "I guess you got a point."

As they were all chatting, a girl with green eyes, black hair tied in ponytail and wearing a black robe is watching them from the distance.

???: "This will be my ultimate mission. Is to kill the Devil King Y/n."

Her eyes change into red and disappeared from the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
605K 8.8K 40
Y/n L/n is the son of Dante and Trish, They send him to Yokai Academy because he always cause trouble at the Human Schools because of his looks that...
1.6K 82 15
Samara was a normal every day 18 year old who just wanted to fit in with everyone else. That all changed on Halloween night. She get's attacked by a...
23K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...