SWITCH! [YiZhan FanFic]

By cryingoverwangxian

Xiao Zhan, an intelligent and nerdy high school freshman who disguised himself as a delinquent since people k... More

Prologue
Encounter
Interaction
Guiding Each Other
Wang Yibo The Ace
Rain and Jacket

Let's Go To Arcade

924 84 15
By cryingoverwangxian

Beware: Mistakes ahead !!!

——————————————————————

Yibo sat on his chair, front facing the backrest. He looked at Zhan who was now busy because of other assignments.

"Here," Zhan said and handed Yibo a paper of their homework. Actually, it's not Zhan's but Yibo's. Yibo is forgetful when it comes to school works that's why he's unable to do his assignments, leaving Zhan no choice but to do it instead. Zhan always does this everyday without complaining since Yibo always teaches him about delinquents in return.

Things are doing well about Yibo being a class representative with Zhan helping him in shadows. It's been days since he's in that position which he got quite used to it.

Yibo wanted to invite Zhan on some place for fun but before he could even ask, a group of guys suddenly approached them.

"Hey," He Peng greets, looking at Zhan. Zhan nodded in response. "Wanna hang out later?"

"To where?" Zhan asked. "Some arcade... Let me tell you, it's pretty fun!" He Peng sat on Zhan's desk.

"Sitting on the desk is not allowed," Yibo, who was silent all the time, warned while glaring at He Peng. He Peng gulped and slowly removed himself from the desk. Yibo is thankful for his position. Now he understands why in those manga he reads, the protagonists and antagonists are fighting for the place.

He Peng wanted to fight back but he can't. It's the class pres after all. He just stood beside Zhan and waits for Zhan's response. "I'll think of it later, we still have assignments to finish," Zhan said. Actually, He Peng and his pals knew that even though Zhan might look kinda creepy and was quiet in class, he's really active in doing the class homeworks and activities.

He Peng nodded, he put his arm around Zhan's shoulders. "Please agree, we wanted to show you lots of things!" "Yeah, there are games that we should play! Like claw machines!" Zanjin blurted. "Oh shut it, you're pretty bad at it and don't forget you're the vice pres, finish your duties first!" Zhuocheng scowled. "Whatever," Zanjin rolled his eyes, "but if  Xiao Zhan will agree, let's play it together!" "Tsk, your money will just fly away if you'll play it..." Zhuocheng commented.

Xiao Zhan wanted to come along but he's afraid that his mother will scold him because it's not related to school, plus, he needs to double the assignments for Yibo just in case.

The three left and now it's only Zhan and Yibo. "Don't go with them," Yibo said. "I will think about it, it seems fun after all," Zhan responded while reading notes, he didn't see Yibo huffed.

"Class Pres! You've been called in the teacher's office," one of Yibo and Zhan's classmate called. Yibo stood up and walked off towards the said office.

Xiao Zhan sighed when Yibo is nowhere in sight. So unfair.... He thought, Yibo is respected as a president but when Zhan is in that place, he was treated differently.... It's quite true since Yibo is pretty known as cold president because of his attitude and a very cold aura especially his handsome face which attracts most of female students, thinking he's a cool-cold guy like in any dramas they watched.

But I'm happy for him that he's not treated the way the others treat me back then, Zhan smiled. Xiao Zhan shifted his gaze on the board when the teacher entered the room. His whole attention turned to the teacher who started talking. He took out his notebook and ballpen and started writing his lectures that was said by the teacher.

The day continued with Zhan as a regular student while Yibo doing his responsibilities as a class president. Now that their last class ended, Zhan decided to just go home, he's afraid of his mother's ranting that's why. Zhan searches the campus for He Peng, Zanjin, and Zhuocheng, there's a lot of people in the area because their are some clubs to do so it's kinda hard to find them.

Suddenly, someone pats Zhan's shoulders. "Hey bro, watcha searching for?" He Peng asked. "Oh, I'm searching for you," Zhan replied. "So have you decided it? Will you hang out with us?" He Peng again asked with his eyes beaming, waiting for Zhan's answer. "Actually—" Zhan's sentence were cut when someone pulled his right wrist.

"He's not coming with you," Yibo said. He Peng snapped out, "Don't be too cocky! Just because you're a president doesn't mean you can always get in my way! You're getting on my nerves ya know!" he retorted which caught the attention of anyone who's present in the area.

"He's coming with me," Yibo glared and slightly pulled Zhan's wrist closer to him.

"We asked him first!" He Peng pulled Zhan's left wrist. The crowd is slowly filling up, watching the two guys arguing over one guy, a creepy looking one on the top of that, as if they're kindergarten kids fighting over one toy.

"Uhh.... Let's talk about this—" Zhan's words was again cut when Yibo interrupted. "If only you didn't blurted in, I was suppose to ask him first," Yibo put force in his pull which made Zhan almost crash on Yibo but He Peng also put force in his pull which made Zhan sway towards him, "It's not my fault that I was able to ask first, you're just slow!"

Yibo put more force on his pull and irritatedly snarled, "If only your mouth is not that big then I could've asked first!"

He Peng glared at his enemy, he said, "Don't you know the saying: 'First come, First serve'?" he also put more force on his pull.

"Screw you..." "Screw you too!" The two keep arguing over Xiao Zhan as the said guy keep swaying left and right in their midst. More and more people began watching the scene, centering the three of them. Some, but mostly from journal club, were taking pictures and some are recording it.

Afraid that the journal club will put them in the banner or write articles about them tomorrow (A/N: that's how journal club works on some school, really), Zhan snapped, "Let go! You'll pull my arm in any seconds!"

The two who keeps on arguing halts. Their grips on Zhan's wrists weakened while looking at Zhan in shocked expression, as if saying 'Oh shit, we've just crossed the line!'

It gave Zhan an opportunity to pull out his wrists from the strong grips earlier. "I'm not going with anyone, I'll go home!" With that, Zhan walked off towards his bicycle.

They all watched Xiao Zhan hop on his bicycle and went off. "It's your fault," Yibo blurted. "My fault? If only you were not to interrupt us!" He Peng retorted. "You took my place, I am his first friend," Yibo glared. "I am the first to ask, not you!" He Peng glared back. And so, their battle continues.

Shit, he internally cursed, this is the second time I'm in trouble...! (the first one was from the previous chap) he thought as he keep pedaling his bike. Zhan heaves a sigh, why am I always in troubles? Am I really that unlucky?

Few minutes later, he reached his home. He parked his bike inside the garage and aftwr that, he went inside the house and greeted his mom who's watching news on their television, "I'm home ma..." His mither hummed in response while eyes still watching on the television.

"Ma, why aren't you cooking yet?" Zhan asked as he looked at the kitchen and saw nothing was still prepared.

"Oh son, thanks for reminding me, I'm waiting for you," hi mom says, "you see, I—"

"Yeah, yeah, buy groceries," Zhan interrupted, "I'll go change first ma," he said. He then walked upstairs toward his room and changed his uniform to his reagular clothes. He washed his face to remove the eyeliner. He took out his contact lenses and wore his eyeglasses since he's not really used wearing contact lenses. He then brushed his nest-like hair and finally went downstairs to buy groceries his mom asks.

After Zhan bought the groceries, he checked the place of the little cat but then he remembered. Oh I forgot, she's dead... He sighed. He was pretty sad that the cat he took care of died instantly, he missed that cat. He then went back home.

Zhan gave the griceries to his mom and they started cooking. They started dining after cooking. His mom suddenly initiated a talk, "Your dad called earlier and said that he'll be back home here next week." Zhan's eyes sparked, "Really?!" his mom nodded.

Zhan was happy hearing the news, it's been so long since his dad left for work in overseas, in Japan since his dad works as a dojo master in some school. Even though Zhan might look timid and all, his dad don't mind, as long as he keep ranking up in school then it's fine for him.

When they finished eating, they washed the dishes and wiped it then put it in the cabinet organized. After that, they went to their rooms and slept... Well Zhan did some homeworks before he slept.

Next Day.....

Shit.... Zhan cursed as soon as he saw the pasted pictures on the board on the hallway of the school. Damn this journal club members.....

It was fine when he arrived from home becayse of the news about his dad last night, when he saw many students looking at the board on the hallway. Curious, Zhan took look at it then he saw what was pasted on it, his good mood was completely wrecked. The students who were present shot a look at him, noticing it, Zhan walked off towards his classroom with big steps, bag waz atop of his head as if covering himself from everyone.

Zhan slumped himself on his chair as soon as he reached his destination and buried his face in the desk. Shit, shit, shit, shit....

Later on, he noticed someone's presence in front of him, he looked up. It was He Peng, Zanjin, and Zhuocheng.

"We're sorry!" He Peng and Zanjin bowed, Zanjin forcefully pushed Zhuocheng's head to bow with them. Zhan jolted because of the sudden act. "I-I know I crossed the line but.... I didn't really mean it....." He Peng apologetically said, "I hope you'll forgive us and... I also hope we'll still stay as friends....." "Yeah, I also apologized because I wanted to play claw machine with you... I'm sorry I didn't help you get out from the two yesterday..." Zanjin said. "I'm also sorry I wasn't able to stop them..." Zhuocheng joined.

Their statements made Zhan feel emotional inside. "It's fine, it's fine!" Zhan said as he keep waving his hands. This is a very rare chance for Zhan to be wanted as a friend that's why he's feeling emotional. "Don't bow... It's embarrassing..." Zhan says.

He Peng looked at Zhan from below his eyelashes and asked, "have you forgiven us?" With a nod from Zhan, the three of them stood up straight. Zanjin put his arms over Zhan's shoulders and whispered, "so you wanna play claw machine with me?" He Peng smacked the back of Zanjin's head and said, "the incident yesterday was still fresh, now you have to bring it up again huh?"

Yibo entered the room. He Peng clicked his tongue when he saw Yibo who passed through them... Well not exactly, he bowed in front of Zhan which made Zhan and the three jolt. "I'm so sorry for my recklessness yesterday...." Yibo said apologetically, "I know I've crossed the line but I hope you won't cut our friendship...."

Again, Zhan was moved from his friend, Yibo's, words. "Hey, stop bowing..." Zhan said, "I'm not the type to hold grudges..." Yibo stood up straight hearing Zhan's response.

"I also wanted to hangout with you in the arcade too but He Peng beat me from asking you...." Yibo explained, "I shouldn't have gone overboard yesterday..."

"See? You wanted to invute me in same place, if only we could've talked about it calmly yesterday, then the incident wouldn't have happened," Zhan said, "How about this. I'll agree with you if we'll go in the arcade together? It'll be more fun."

With that, all of them agreed, well except for the two. Yibo and He Peng glared at each other. They forcefully agreed outside but screaming inside, Who wanted to hangout with that guy?! They thought in unison.

With that, it's settled. In the upcoming Saturday, the five of them will go to the arcade together.

Hi Suibians! ☆☆☆

I'm so sorry for the delayed update 🙏!!
As what I said, I'm not good at any romantic and comedy stuffs so sorry if it's kinda boring 💦💦

If you'll encounter mistakes, please do point it out. Thank you for your time reading this! Keep safe and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
220K 3.7K 13
{Book #1 of Elf Romance Series} "I'm more of a man in this house. Why can't you let me be on top?" "Do you even have experience?" Xian Zhan knows cle...
73.8K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...