Fire + Water

By christygurl10112

There is a girl named Alex and there's a girl named Chloe. They don't know each other at all and Alex gets t... More

Alex
Chloe
Waking up, Alex/Chloe
Discovering their powers
Meeting Each Other
Away For a While
Secret
Warm Up
Seeing Mom
Shopping
She's What???
Leaving
Realization
New Announcement

Kidnapped

39 1 0
By christygurl10112

Alex woke up and she was laying on Jack's chest. Alex sat up and she was on top of him. Jack woke up and Alex said,"You look sleepy". "That's because, I am sleepy," Jack says. "Sorry for waking you up, but I need you to drive me to my mom's I'm hungry," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says ,"get up". "I am up," Alex says. "No your not," Jack says. Jack over and was now on top of Alex and he said,"You know what I meant". "Shut up," Alex says. Jack kissed Alex and she kissed him back. Alex's phone rang and she stopped kissing Jack. She looked at her phone and our was Lilly. "I have to get this," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says kissing Alex's neck. Alex answered her phone and said,"Hello". "Hey, where are you"? Lilly asked. "Motel," Alex answered. "With Jack"? Lilly asked. "Yeah, we didn't do anything though," Alex says. "Well, can you come over now"? Lilly asked. "Sure, I'll be over in fifteen minutes," Alex says.

"Okay, bye," Alex says hanging up. Jack kissed her again and Alex said,"We have to go". "In five minutes," Jack says. "No, now, my sister's expecting me in fifteen minutes," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says getting up,"Let's go". "Are you gonna help me up at least"? Alex asked. Jack helped Alex off of the bed and they left the motel room and went downstairs to the lobby to five the key back. When they gave the key back, they got into Jack's car and drove to Alex's mom house. When they got there Jack said,"Can I tell you something about Chloe"? "Yeah," Alex says. "I'm not her brother, she said she would bring me to you if I helped her come back," Jack says. "I kind of already knew, but okay, let's go in, I'm starving right now," Alex says getting out of the car. Jack got out of the car and they walked to the door, Alex unlocked it and they went in.

"Finally, you guys were taking forever," Lilly says. "Well, we're here right"? Alex says. "I missed you," Chloe says. "Shut up," Alex says. "You shut up, stupid girl," Chloe says. Alex threw a water ball at Chloe with really cold air. Chloe fell to the floor and Max said," Are you stupid, why would you do that"? "Because, I wanted to, and she'll live she has heat, that'll bring her out of it," Alex says. "That doesn't mean anything, you could kill her, or worse the baby," Max says. "You know, I don't give a damn about her or that stupid baby," Alex yelled. Max shocked her with all of his force and it went straight to her heart, and it stopped beating. Alex fell to the ground and Jack caught her. Lilly grabbed her hand before she became weak and revived her. Alex opened her eyes and she slowly stood up with Jack's help. "What happens in here"? Louise asked. "Nothing mom," Alex says down on the couch.

"Well, breakfast is ready," Louise says walking into the dinning room. Alex went into the dinning room and Jack followed her. They sat down next to each other and Alex started putting food on her plate, then she started eating. Chloe came in and she sat down, she put a load of food on her plate and she started eating it really fast. "Pig," Jack whispered to Alex and she laughed. "What's so funny"? Chloe asked, talking with food in her mouth. "Nothing," Alex says. Chloe ate even more food at once, getting her hands all dirty. Everyone looked at her, even Max. She looked up and saw everyone looking at her and she said,"What"? When she said that she spit food on Alex. "Eww," Alex says. Jack grabbed a napkin and wiped the food chunk off her chest. "It's still nasty," Alex says. "Sorry," Chloe says swallowing her food. "Just don't talk with food in your mouth," Alex says. Lilly put her fork down and said,"I had some cereal this morning, so I'm good". "Yeah, me too," Alex says putting her fork down too.

"Alex," Lilly says. "Yeah," Alex says. "What's that on your neck"? Lilly asked looking at her neck. "Umm, that's nothing, I just, umm, yeah that's nothing," Alex says rubbing her neck. "Did you have sex with Jack"? Lilly asked. "No, I didn't, why would you even say that"? Alex asked. "Because, you have a hickie on your neck and there's only one person you could get that from," Lilly says. Alex sighed and said,"We just fooled around a little, but that's it". "I knew it," Lilly says. "So, no biggie," Alex says drinking some orange juice. Lilly rolled her eyes and went in the kitchen and got a beer and she drunk some of it. Max was looking at Alex I'm disbelief, but he didn't say anything. Alex rolled her eyes at him and said,"Let's go". Jack got up and he followed Alex to get room.

Alex sat on her bed and said,"I'm gonna take a bath". "Okay," Jack says laying on her bed,"I'm gonna take a nap". "Okay," Alex says walking into her bathroom and running some water. She turned the water off and got into the tub, she went under the water for about five minutes, then she came from under the water. She got out of the tub and put her robe on. Alex walked into her room and went over to her dresser and put on her underwear and her bra. Alex turned around and walked over to her bed by her nightstand and she got a piece of paper with a number on it and she put it by her phone. "What's that on your chest"? Jack asked. Alex looked at her chest, and there was a Mark where Max shocked her. "That's where Max shocked me, it'll go away in a couple minutes," Alex says. "Oh," Jack says sitting up on Alex's bed. Alex grabbed a red sweatshirt and she put it on and laid down next to Jack. He wrapped his arm around her waist and said,"You need to sleep". "I know," Alex says. Then they both went to sleep.

Alex woke up about an hour later and she got out of bed grabbed the piece of paper and her phone.  Alex went into her bathroom and she closed the door and she locked it.  She called the number that was in the paper and when the person picked up Alex said,"I need you to do something for me".  "Anything, what is it"?  The person on the phone asked.  The conversation went on for at least, 30 minutes and then Alex hung up and there was a knock on the door.  "Who is it"? Alex asked.  "It's max, open the door," Max says.  "What do you want"? Alex asked.  "I just wanna talk to you," Max says.  "Are you gonna force me to talk to you"? Alex asked.  "No, I won't," Max says.  Alex opened the door and she looked at max and then she walked right past him.  "Seriously, you're not going to talk to me, you just go kissing some other boy and forget about me, how do you think that makes me feel"? Max asked.  Alex turned around and looked at him.  "Really Max, that's your excuse, I really didn't want to talk to you, ever again, but I guess I have to," Alex says.

"That's all you have to say"? Max asked.  "I can't believe you Max, you're showing no sympathy, you shocked me and you know I can't take all of the force, but you did it anyway, I don't even wanna talk to you right now, I'm not going to keep taking all of my anger out on Chloe when I'm mad at you, that's not fair, to me or her, so if you keep making me mad, you're dead," Alex says.  She walked downstairs. 

"Hi Alex," Chloe says.  "Don't talk to me". Alex says.  "What did I ever do to you"? Chloe asked.  "You never shut up when you need to, and you talk when no one wants to hear your stupid voice, that's what you do Chloe, now shut up," Alex says.  Chloe started crying slowly and Alex said,"That too, you really need to stop crying, what are you, five"?  Chloe started balling like a baby and Alex rolled her eyes.  "Alex, she didn't do anything, don't be mean to her," Louise says.  "Mom, are you serious, I have a little something to say about you too, since everyone keeps bugging me.  You show yourself as the most kind and loving person towards people you just met, and then you forget about you own kids, you know, you still have two little girls to take care of, and I bet you have no idea where they are, you aren't Ms perfect, and you know it, I'm probably the only sane person around here because, everyone else thinks this is all fake, this is reality, and you guys need to face it, we're all going to die within the next couple of days, well some of us, I know I'm not, Lilly's not, I don't know about the rest of you, you guys aren't prepared for what's going to happen and that's why you're all goin to die" Alex says.

"What are you talking about"? Chloe asked.  "You'll see when the time comes, or not, because someone is not going to be here by midnight," Alex says.  "What do you mean by that"? Chloe asked.  "It means one of you are going to be gone by midnight, and you may or may not be coming back, ever," Alex says.  Chloe started crying again.

4 hours later

Chloe went outside to take the garbage out and she looked around, she didn't see anything so she went back inside.  Alex was in her room laying on her bed and she was staring at the ceiling.  Jack came into her room and laid down next to her.  "What were you talking about when you said, one of us isn't going to be here by midnight"? Jack asked.  "I meant, I made a call, to get rid of someone," Alex says.  "Why"? Jack asked.  "Because, it needed to be done," Alex says.  "I see, who"? Jack asked.  "You'll find out, when you don't see them anymore," Alex says.  "Just tell me, so I won't worry," Jack says.  "Fine, come here, I'll tell you in your ear," Alex says.  Jack leaned closer to Alex and she whispered in his ear,"I can't tell you".  He leaned back and said,"That wasn't funny".  "Yes it was," Alex says.  "No, it wasn't funny," Jack says getting up.  "Don't leave," Alex says.  "I'm leaving," Jack says.

Alex got in front of the door and said,"No you're not, you're going to stay here with me".  "No, I'm not," Jack says moving Alex out of the way.  Alex took her sweatshirt off and said,"Jack".  "What,"? Jack asked turning around.  "I don't want you to leave, can you stay here, for when they come and try to take one of us, I don't want that person to be me," Alex says.  "Yeah, I'll stay,"Jack says.  Alex smiled and she walked over to him and kissed him.  He picked her up and sat her down on the bed.  "I'll be right back," Jack says.  "Where are you going"? Alex asked.  "Bathroom," Jack says.  "Hurry up," Alex says.  Jack went to the bathroom and shut the door.  Someone knocked on the door and opened it, it was Chloe.  "What do you want"? Alex asked.  "To talk, you're mom left," Chloe says.  "Where to," Alex asks.  "Don't know, she just, left," Chloe says.  "Oh my gosh," Alex says.  "What"? Chloe asked.

"Did she tell you where she was going"? Alex asked .  "Don't you know the meaning of she left, that means no one knows where she went ," Chloe says.  "Okay, she'll be back," Alex says.  "Wait, that's all you have to say, your mother is missing and that's really, all that you have to say Alex"? Chloe asked.  "Yeah, that's all i have to say, do you have a problem with that"? Alex asked.  "No, I just think that's a little selfish,"Chloe says.  "She's a grown woman, she can handle herself," Alex says.  "Okay," Chloe says leaving the room.  Alex got up and she knocked on the bathroom door.  Jack opened the door and said,''Yeah".  "I'll be back," Alex says.  "Where are you going"? Jack asked.  "Doesn't matter, I'll be back okay, I'm just gonna look around outside, that's all, okay," Alex says.  "Let me come with you," Jack says.  "No, stay here, I'll be right back, okay," Alex says slipping into some jeans and a button up shirt.  She grabbed a jacket and put it on and she put on her shoes and went downstairs and said,"Be right back".  Alex opened the door and she went out ide and looked around, when she didn't see anything, she started walking home.

Alex went back into the house and went into the living room and she sat down next to Lilly.  "Do you know where mom went"? Alex asked.  "No, she didn't tell me, she did say that she would be right back though, so, don't worry Alex," Lilly says.  "I'm not worried about her, she can take care of herself, when do I worry about people"? Alex asked.  "Well, you're right, you don't worry about people, and that's not good, you shhould worry about people, because, if you don't worry, you don't care,"Lilly says.  "So, what are you saying? Are you saying that i don't care about people"? Alex asked.  "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, you don't care about anyone, but yourself," Lilly says.  "Yeah, whatever, I'm going to sleep, don't bother coming to wake me up, the door will be locked," Alex says getting up and walking up to her room and locking the door when she got into her room she laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

Alex was woken up by her room door closing, and she sat up to see that is was Jack.  "What"? Alex asked.  "Chloe's gone," Jack says.  "I know, you woke me up for that"? Alex asked.  "Yeah, tha's a mojor thing, she's missing, but your mom's back, don't you think there's something strange about that"? Jack asked.  "No," Alex says,"People come, just like people go, no biggie".  "What do you mean no biggie, your frind is missing, show some decency for god's sake," Jack says.  "You want me to show some decency for her, what about me, everyone cares about her and they don't gove a damn about me, that's why she's not here anymore," Alex says.  "Alex, what did you do"? Jack asked.  "I'm not going to tell you, why would i tell you, you don't care about me, I was planning to do this anyway, but i couldn't do it, but now I have a reason to, so, that's why she's not here right now," Alex says.

Alex got up and she walked over to her widow and looked out.  "I'm not going to tell you where she is, your just going tohave to find her yourself, if you care so much, you'll never stop looking, you're never going to find her though, so good luck," Alex says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 31 29
All Chloe wants is to leave her small town in Colorado. She feels trapped and barley makes it through the day without screaming her heart out. She's...
25K 662 10
Hi, i'm Chloe Quessi and i've always been the outcast in school. See I'm not exactly the most "Popular" as you might say. I'm the girl who sits in t...
8K 704 49
Enjoying the life of an average teenager. I have two besties who can literally burn the whole world down for me. My parents who have only me and love...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...