Running Through the Raindrops

By CaptainFandom1103

Zoé Orion is the generic nerd of her school, always with her head in a book. Quiet, smart, funny when she wan... More

Anouncement
Prologue
Chapter One: The Stone Circle
Chapter 3: Nameless Pharaoh
Chapter 4: Training and the first goodbyes
Chapter 5: Totally Not a Space Odessy
Chapter 6: Shattered bones
Chapter 7: Scars
Chapter 8: Fairy Tale charcters
Chapter 9: Training... shattered leg edtion
Chapter 10: We Were Inside a What?
Chapter 11: Ring of Fire
Special No. 1 Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 12:Space Cats and Grape People
Chapter 13: The Truth... No the other one
Chapter 14: The black Lion
Chapter 15: Quintessence is Love, Quintessence is Life
Chapter 16: Why is Magic so Cruel
CHapter 17: A Last Resort
Chapter 18: Dogs and Spiders
Chapter 19: The Disaster Trio
Chapter 20: Rescue and All for One
Chapter 21: we basically fast track the Manga
Specail No. 2 Assassnation Classroom
Chapter 22: ZoÉ has a mental breakdown over demons
Christmas Special
Chapter 23: Mephy and Mei a future friendship?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: a Promise Kept
A/N
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Goodbye Cody
Specail: Sanders Sides
Chapter 28: Hey ghouls... the gals are here
Buzz unsolved
Supernatural
Final Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 2: The First Universe

15 1 0
By CaptainFandom1103

Zoé POV

*flashback*
It was a regular Tuesday. I was sitting in my normal spot in the back corner of the library reading up on mythology as I had a project due that week. I had looked up just to stretch my neck and I saw a girl with reddish brown hair come to the corner.

"Hello," I say

"Hi, I guess I'm not the only one who comes to this corner I guess," this mysterious girl said.

"Yup I come here on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I'm Zoé by the way," I extend my hand to be shaken.

"Mei, Mei Redd,"

"What type of books do you like?"

"Poetry, dark and depressing poetry." Mei said nonchalantly.

"Well since you're here I'm going to leave, but hey in case you want to hang out here's my number. I could use a friend. I'm kinda a loner. See you later Mei." I say giving her a piece of paper with my number.

"Bye Zoé."

*Flashback end*

"AHHHH. THERE'S A ROOF! IT IS GETTING CLOSER!" I screamed and then I just phased through the roof and landed in what looks like a library.

"Oh my Ra it's a person!" I heard someone say, I could tell it was a girl and she sounded somewhat british. I looked up after making sure I wasn't seeing stars and saw a girl standing over me, she had blonde hair with purple streaks. I got up and almost smacked my head against the girls.

"Uh, who are you and how did you fall into the library?" She asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Um, I was with a friend and we're some chosen people who have to save the world and 'make things right' and... wait... what am I wearing?" I looked down and saw that I was wearing an orange t-shirt with jeans and combat boots. But then I remembered the girl in front of me, "Oh, I'm Zoé by the way. Wait, where's Mei?"

Just then I heard someone, a guy, scream from another room, "SADIE! You might want to come see this!"

Mei POV

I crashed into this mansion and thankfully I landed on a bed, unfortunately the bed was being occupied by someone playing Mario Kart. "What the-"

The guy was about my age. He was shorter than me though, I am 6 foot after all but this guy was maybe 5'7 with blonde hair and light brown eyes. I jumped off the bed and instantly almost fell over, I was wearing heeled combat boots, I looked down and saw that all my clothes were new. I had black ripped jeans and a black crop top with a white button up over it. I turned and looked back at the boy in a FNAF t-shirt, "Um, who are you?"

"Sorry about that I'm kind of new to this um I'm-"

"Falling through people's roofs?"

"No dimension hopping. I'm Mei, I was sent by some ethereal being to save the world or something like that. Wait... where's Zoé?"

"Zoé?"

"The person I was sent with. Where am I anyway?"

"Uh, I should probably take you Sadie," The guy walked over to his door and yelled down the hall for this Sadie. He then looked back at me and said, "I'm Cody by the way. Now come on, let's figure out why you're here."

Zoé POV

When we heard yelling, Sadie led me out of the library. Once in the hall I saw a group of people all looking for the person who yelled for Sadie. Two people pushed through the crowd, a short blonde kid and... "Mei!?"

I ran up to my copper haired friend and gave her a big hug, she gave out a "Hpmh. You know I'm not the hugging type."

"Sorry... I forgot."

"Hi I'm Sadie Kane I am the one in charge of this nome." Sadie said, extending her hand to Mei, which she shakes.

"I'm Cody," The blonde boy said.

"Nice to meet you Cody."

Sadie took the three of us back into the library and started to ask us questions about who we are, what we're doing, and why we are here. We couldn't answer the last one, as we had no clue what we're doing here. Sadie then starts explaining where we are, what they do, and what the Egyptian gods are. Mei seemed to be very excited, she has always been interested in mythology.
"Hold where the heck are all the adults, you all look like you're 14! Where are your parents?" I ask.

"My brother and I run this place with our uncle, who is running the first nome in Cairo. This is a place for people, mainly children, with the blood of the pharaoh's to learn the path of the gods." Sadie explains to us.

"What does the blood of the pharaoh's have to do with anything?" Mei asked, quite intrigued.

"Well, those with the blood of the pharaoh's can host the Egyptian gods and tap into the gods powers."

We then start discussing possibilities of why we were sent here. Sadie doesn't know of any dilemma going on currently. Mei was just exploring this place with Cody. When they get back they have another dude with them. How does she always manage to find more people? I realized. I then realized that my orange shirt says "Camp Half-Blood". I wonder what the Half-blood part is about? The dude notices my shirt and his eyes go wide.

"You're one of those Greek mother-" He looked at Cody, " -people."

"What? no, I'm half Native American and half French," I say awkwardly.

After that he introduced himself as Carter, "future Pharaoh of the House of Life." Carter then decided that we needed to go to this place on the Long Island Sound.

I don't know why, in our world there was nothing on the Long Island Sound. We then got on a griffin that kept on yelling "Freak!" and I could faintly hear a "Ree" from Mei. She's never been able to resist doing that, if the chance occured. As we got into the boat I looked down thinking about my family secret, what if Mei finds out? This is an adventure where I might actually die. I just don't want Mei to be dragged down with me. What if... What if they are behind this? What if my family is the cause of this? No! I can not be thinking like that.

Time skip to Camp

When we arrived at this... summer camp?! Carter took us straight to this dude with tan skin, a muscular build, and hair that looks like he just got done surfing. Carter introduced him as Percy Jackson, Hero of Olympus. He was about to say a bunch of other things but Percy cut him off. When he noticed my shirt he turned to me and started to say the most preppiest you're going to die speech.

"So you are a half-blood? Don't worry about your life now but here's the thing you aren't going to live long unless you stay inside the borders. There is also the chance you'll die in the next war! But other than that if you don't know your godly parent you'll be with the Hermes cabin until you do. Welcome to camp!" Percy said with a cheesy grin.

"Wait.. did you say war!? And I'm not a half-blood or whatever you called it. I was sent to this world with my friend to help with something. Is there anything or anyone that can help us understand what the future holds for us? This is kind of our first mission," I asked with a mix of nervousness and anger.

"Well, yeah I did say wars... and we do have someone that can help you although she has been spouting random words so I don't know what you will get." Percy said, rubbing the back of his neck.

With that he led us to a cave where a redheaded girl with paint all over her person was residing. As soon as Percy said we needed a prophecy. This person, Rachel I think, started to spew out green mist.

"Mystery, Ophiucus, warning, Fullmetal, Wizard, Blade, Paladin, Spider and dog, Captured, Koro, Gehenna, Ancient, Nightmare and Personality, Castle, Goldsworth, Impala, Key, Sins, Benders, Pandora, Reunited, Separated, Truth, In need of a third companion."

When she said Truth I could feel the color drain from my face and a cold stream of water down my spine. After she was done with the prophecy Percy took us to a shed, apparently it is full of weapons.

At the mention of weapons, I could just barely see a glimmer of bloodlust in Mei's eyes. He said we could pick anything and so we did, Mei picked two twin pistols, a semi-automatic rifle, and a Katana. I picked two pistols and a short sword. They looked at us worriedly as if no one has ever picked them up before. "Do you even know how to use those?" Percy asked worriedly. "People usually go for the bows or daggers."

Mei just loaded the magazine into one of her pistols and looked to Percy with a confident look, "Don't we. We know how to use them."

After that Percy took us to an arena and taught us some basics with our swords, since Mei and I were already pretty good shots with our guns.

We stayed at camp for a week of training, after that we headed back to the twenty first nome where I found Sadie in the library looking at the records of the pharaoh's of the past. She was looking at a page titled 'The Nameless Pharaoh.'

"What are you looking at?" I ask, starting to read further down the page.

"Oh, only the most well known mystery in the House of Life. What is his name? The thing is his tomb doesn't have a name, and the last tablet that had his name was carved out! And plus he doesn't have any descendants!... I would try looking up the next Pharaoh after him, but I can't get into the records without his descendants allowance...Pharaoh Seth is the only clue I have left."

I heard someone walk into the library, then we heard a voice. "Why are you guys talking about my ancestor?"

We turned around and saw...

1735 words
A/n:
This is the first arc of the story. Hope you people enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 986 61
{🏅 featured on @TeenFiction @YaRomance, @fright, @Psychological Novel, @Ya, @WattpadSocialMedia, @YAMystery @BadassReads' Reading Lists } ❝When fiv...
215 33 32
Silence, nothing by endless deafening silence. As well, darkness. Darkness that stretched for miles upon miles, nothing the human eye could see. Noth...
13.2K 848 12
"Just go tell her that you like her. What's the worst that could happen?" "She could hear me." _________________________________________ You would th...
106 12 6
Law of the Demented Series ~ Book 1 ZENOCIDE Orion Night, a genetically modified vampire with a lifetime of secrets. Fresh out of prison and hunting...