Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Thirty-six

13.8K 224 15
By tayiah18

Zayn sighed, twisting and turning for the hundredth time in bed.

He groaned, rolling in bed, trying to find a comfortable position, because for hours he couldn't.

It was one of those nights where all Zayn could do is just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

For some reason his anxiety was keeping him up and he didn't even know why?

If anything, his stress and anxiety levels have decreased since the past months. Mostly because his baby and just finally figuring out everything his life.

Zayn rubbed his eyes, sitting up and grabbing his phone to check the time.

His eyes squinted at the brightness of his lock screen

2:27am

Had this been before having Nova, Zayn would of got a cigarette without even thinking twice.

However, that habit was immediately cut out for Zayn and even Louis too.

They both decided they wouldn't want to smoke anyway with having her but especially because of her asthma.

If it was triggered over their addiction, they would feel horrible.

Without thinking, Zayn pulled the white comforter off his body before getting out of the hotel bed.

He just had to get the one thing, that would help his inconsistent anxiety.

Nova groaned in her sleep, feeling someone rub her cheek softly.

Being unconscious, she couldn't tell if the feeling was in her dreams or not, but she still tried to move the hand away.

When the caressing still continued on Nova's face, the girl started to whimper.

"Shh" Zayn mumbled, bending over her crib and kissing her cheek.

"You're okay"

All he was trying to do was get her to his bed without waking her fully up. She was the only thing that could ease his mind.

Zayn started to slowly and quietly pick up Nova from her crib. He was trying so hard to be gentle enough where she wouldn't feel anything.

"Mhm, w-wha—" Nova mumbled, incoherently.

Even though she was half asleep now, she knew this wasn't the time to be up.

"Shhh, sweetheart. Go to sleep. Shhh" Zayn hushed, bouncing her in his arms as he made his way back to his room.

Zayn started to hum lightly in her ear, and rubbing her back as well.

Nova said nothing as she felt right back to sleep from his movements.

As soon as Zayn set Nova next to him in bed, he already felt his anxious heart beat slow down to a good pace.

He was also starting to get tired again, finally.

"My pretty baby" Zayn whispered to himself.

He stared at Nova who was facing him and fast asleep.

She was looking even more adorable in his eyes, as she had her pink pacifier in.

He figured he should get it in case she becomes fussy in his room. The object always soothes her.

Zayn went closer to kiss her cheek but accidentally got the corner of her lips instead from Nova moving in her sleep at the same time.

Even though it was really just him, he still blushed from the contact.

Zayn continued to gaze at her some more before he felt his eyes start to droop from sleepiness.

Nova was not just their little girl but also emotional support.

"Okay, angel, you got that one. Now where's the cow?" Louis asked Nova.

Nova was sitting on Louis's lap, as they rode on the tour bus to the stadium.

The other guys took rides from their personal drivers.

However, since Louis slept in the bus last night alone, he asked Zayn to give Nova to him this morning so he could have one-on-one time with her.

They were now 10 minutes away from the arena and were finishing one of Nova's favorite books.

"Uh....by the grass, dada" Nova pointed excitedly at the page, finding the animal.

Each page of the book had the challenge of finding a hidden animal in a busy, wild environment.

Almost like Where's Waldo?.

"Good job, Nova. You found it, hun" Louis praised.

He then turned to the next page so she could start looking again.

While she was doing that, Louis took a moment to enjoy the silence on the bus.

It wasn't rowdy nor crazy, just quiet with the two of them.

"There's the giraffe" Nova found, trying to show Louis.

"Wow Nova, you only did that in a minute" Louis gasped, smiling.

"This is so easy for you, you're such a big girl" Louis laughed, hugging her tight on his lap.

Nova only giggled, feeling her cheeks get warm.

"Another one?" Nova asked, referring to the book.

"Uhh" Louis wondered, while looking out the bus window. They were already there and in the underground parking.

"Well we're here now, baby. Maybe later we can finish, okay?" Louis asked, setting the book next to him on the couch.

"Okay" Nova nodded.

Liam, Harry, and Nova were now walking back to the green rooms as the boys just got done with rehearsals.

Louis, Niall, and Zayn went a different way as they were going to catering instead.

Nova was able to watch them rehearse which was pretty cool.

Nova was actually watched by one of the boys's hair stylist while it happened which wasn't bad at all to her.

The stylist's name was Iris, and she was very nice to Nova.

"You look so cute, baby. Who dressed you today?" Liam asked, looking down at her.

He was holding her hand as they went through the many halls.

Harry was behind them, talking to one of their security guards.

"Daddy z" Nova answered, looking down at her outfit.

She was in a very oversized, white sweatshirt that looked huge on her with her black leggings.

Nova also had her starfish stuffie from the aquarium in her hand.

She was very comfortable.

"Well he did a good job, you look adorable, baby" Liam cooed, wrapping his arm Nova's shoulder.

The way Nova's head barley met his shoulder, made him hold her closer from her small statue.

"Hey Liam, is Ben still coming?" Harry asked, coming closer to walk next to them.

"Uh no, he texted me this morning saying he couldn't and was coming down with something" Liam explained, glancing at Harry.

"Sick?" Nova asked, looking up at Liam.

"Seems like it, love, but he'll be back for the next show" Liam answered.

Nova nodded, glancing back at Liam.

While Nova's attention was on her stuffed animal, she didn't realize that one of her shoe laces was untied.

Accidentally stepping on her own laces, Nova stripped, falling forward.

Liam tried to catch her but it was to late as she fell onto the rough floor.

"Oh no Nova. Are you okay?" Liam hurried, quickly bending down to help her up.

Nova felt flustered, as her fall was pretty embarrassing.

"Uh" Nova hesitated, standing up again.

She was looking down at her hand as she felt some pain. The teenager then saw a cut on her hand from the fall on the concrete floor.

Nova used her hands to support her when she hit the ground so that's probably how it got scratched.

"Did you hurt yourself, love?" Harry then asked as she didn't respond to Liam.

Harry also bent down to pick up her stuffie off the ground for her too.

"Cut" Nova mumbled, watching the sore start to bleed.

"Oh no, let daddy see" Liam instructed, concerned.

Nova's eyes got a bit watery as the cut on her hand starting bleeding more and stinging.

Liam gently grabbed her hand, inspecting it.

The cut didn't look too big, but still seemed painful.

"It's okay, babe. We'll get it cleaned and put a band-aid on it, that'll make it feel better"

Liam convinced, trying to make her feel better.

Harry and him could tell she wanted to cry but didn't because of the security behind, just staring at the them.

"And we have those princess band-aids too. You can get an Ariel one, baby. It'll be alright" Harry said, giving her small smile.

Nova only nodded, still looking down at her hand.

"It's okay" Harry whispered in her ear while they started to head back again to the green room.

"Ow" Nova pouted, noticing if she moved her hand a certain way, it would hurt.

It sucked that the cut was on the palm of her hand.

"I know, love. But it'll be all better in a couple of days. We just have to make sure your shoes are always tied from now on, don't want you slipping"

Niall said, rubbing her back.

Liam and Niall just got done wiping a disinfectant on it, which she didn't like and cried a bit too.

Then they put Neosporin on it, and Nova thought that part was okay, and not too painful.

The two of them now were both sitting on the carpet, as Niall tried to play dolls with her so she'll be distracted.

"Hey guys" Zayn greeted, coming over to the two.

He just got dressed for the show, and had to wait a bit for someone to do his hair.

Nova looked up at Zayn, smiling.

"You happy to see me?" Zayn cooed, kissing her cheeks a couple of times.

"Yes" Nova grinned, before playing with her dolls again.

"Your hand doing alright, baby?" Zayn questioned, getting on his knees right next to her.

He felt so bad hearing the story from Liam.

"Kinda" Nova shrugged.

She then showed him her hand.

"Can daddy kiss it better?" Zayn asked, staring at her with hopeful eyes.

Nova nodded slowly, before watching him peck the area where the band-aid is.

"Guess what Nova? I heard that makes sores better when daddies kiss em'" Niall added, beaming at her.

"Really?" Nova asked, innocently.

"Mhm, can I kiss it too?"

"Yes" Nova nodded, giving a small smile from the affection.

She then watched Niall kiss it also, and it actually made her feel more better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.1K 80
Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to help Niall out. (Yes, Zayn will be in th...
962K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!