Mom! I'm Texting Serial Kille...

By CrackheadStudios

Highest rankings: #1 on creepypastaxreader #1 on creepypasta When Y/N L/N accidentally gets added onto a gro... More

Ah, fiddleshticks. 😳
Dang it, James. πŸ˜”
Et moar chiken (random thing idk \_(.-.)_/ )
Having a mE PARTY πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
I love chaos, if you cant tell. (Chapter 5??)
(69 veiw special 🀠🀠😎✌🏻) shit-me-timbers!
Whose mans is thiis?? πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘
U got a friend in me ;)
Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ΒΏ? πŸ€”πŸ€”
(1,000 read special) πŸ€”πŸ€” is someone on there period?
What the fck is up kYle- oh shits about to go doWN.🀭
Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱
Eric "Leo" Skylar
My DMs arent working/Writing Tips!
I am SARcAsm πŸ˜›
I hate everything, including Madonna's underwear!
Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🀠🀠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore
What i have no random title ideas!!??? 🀭🀭
Whoa what hi?? Also heres my robot friendo!!
We best find dem e g g s. (easter specialπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ°πŸŒΈπŸŒΌ)
Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🀠 (21)
yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (22)
ThEy do thIs EvEry yEAr!! πŸ™„πŸ™„ (25)
wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!
New story/some voting :)
heres a weird chapter wow (28)
are we like minecraft witches now? (29)
🀑🀑(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)
holy shit. (31)
an exchange? πŸ₯΄ (32)
good old days. (32 extend)
nuh uh 😨 (part 33)
shadow wizard money gang πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά we love casting spells‼️‼️

YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)

9.8K 334 447
By CrackheadStudios

"Hello again, dear."

...

"NooOOope. No thankies." you shivered, shoving your hands in your (hoodie/jacket/jeanpockets/sweatpants pockets) and quickly spinning around on your heels, walking down the dark, stoned walls. Eyes tracing the cracks and dented depressions, "Ain't following that conspicuously familiar voice down... down there..?" you paused, turning your head around to peek down the terrifyingly long and dark hall, red lights dimmed around you as you furrowed your brows.

"How curious you are, (Y/n). How terribly stubborn you are as well. . ." Your totally favorite dream-demon-thingy..? Cooed at you mockingly, his voice echoing around you as you grumbled, eyes shooting down to your shoes as you gripped the inside of your pockets cloth in: anger, nervousness, spite, impatience... basically anything negative flew into your body as you tapped your foot, eyebrows stitched together as you clenched your jaw... he was really pissing you off.

He chuckled. A sick, sick, sick sound of mockery at your sad 'pettiness', making you boil up even more.

"Well, are you gunna show yourself? You never showed me your form the last time you pissed me off? Giving me that damned dream of my best friends betraying; trying to manipulate me into thinking that they might actually slit my throat, but they won't. They would've done that a bit ago when I first joined that chat on accident. They were going to... but they didn't. So stop. You can't change my mind or scare me. You're not scaring me one bit by chuckling menacingly in my ear, y'know? Please, just... please leave me alone. You're pissin' me off."

A hand then grasped your shoulder, making your tense a bit but you bit your tongue, keeping a cool expression on your face as you were forcefully turned around to meet a new set of scenery; the Mansion. The Slender Mansion.

''How dramatic.''

You looked around, everything was the same from any normal time you were there to visit; woods surrounding the house as the overcast sky's loomed over you in heavy darkness, rain droplets falling over your face as you rose a brow in confusion.

"Great, what am I doing here, 'oh great Zal.'" You queried teasingly, pulling up your hood over your messy hair.

"I'm showing you the truth, my dear, I wa—" you quickly cut him off by groaning.

"My dude? My amigo? My buddy? My friend? My demon whore?— can you stop calling me 'my dear'? Please? It's weird. Like, I'm not your 'dear'... or, yours."

He seemingly (since you couldn't see him) huffed, grumbling incoherent words as you stifled a snort, before he cleared his throat and continued.

"Fine, then you don't get to call me 'Zal' again, got it?"

"Yeah, my dude." You kicked a rock that lay innocently upon the dirt road, "But the only way I'll promise you is if we do a pinky promise." You shrugged, a lazy slouch enduring your posture as you could practically sense him restraining himself from attacking you aggressively since you couldn't see him, then rubbing the bridge of his nose.

After that long silence of him possibly threatening to swipe at your head, he sighed.

"Fine. . ."

You looked up from the rock you kicked, only to be met with... red ones. And an odd-little-demon thingy floating in front of you... he was much smaller than you thought (well, I mean, he is in a different form. He just doesn't wanna scare you too badly. Yet.)

"Oh, you're pretty." You said said nonchalantly, making him smile, before a pink dress 'poofed' on him, as he twirled and curtsied before the dress 'poofed' away and he crossed his arms, a small chair appearing behind him as he crossed his leg over the other, sipping tea.

"Okay, toots; you gunna do that pinky promise?"

Wow, what a business... man-thing.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, definitely." You smirked lazily, pulling your right hand out of your pocket and sticking out your finger; he looked up from his teacup and hummed, before tossing it somewhere in space and interlocking his pinky with yours.

'Heh, what's up with me and pinky promises?'

"Anyway, now that. . . That's over. . . I wanted to show you something. The truth."

"The cheese of truth."

". . .What?"

"Nothin'."

______________________

He laughed hysterically, blood splattering on his goggles as he lurched his axe upon the innocent (sobbing) mans neck, drowned gurgles dying down as Masky and Hoodie observed from the background of the old, broken down shed, arms crossed as they leaned back on the wall, their masks practically plastered on their faces as Toby grunted, jerking the axe out of the young mans neck and spitting on him before chuckling, kicking his body towards the left whilst wiping the excess blood off his cheek with the back of his hand.

...

You shuddered are the sight, but kept a (at least you tried) stoic expression on your face, Zalgo side-glanced you, his arms crossed as he floated silently next to you with a stupid smirk on his face.

'They couldn't see you,' Zalgo said.

This was the past, apparently.

Though not even a year ago.

...

Masky chuckled, clapping his gloved hands together as he pushed himself off the wall; Toby adjusted his goggles and mouth guard to cover his identity better in case of some unexpected visitors popped in, not like they would live to tell the tale, though.

"Good job, 'ticks.' Now—"

"Don't call me—me 'ti-ticks,' ass—hole."

...

'Ticks?'

You knew Toby: 'sweet', 'bona fide genius' Toby, has Tourette's, but whenever you saw him he rarely actually ticked... especially in his speech.

Why was he ticking so vigorously now?

...

"Oh, c'mon! I'm only joking, right? 'oh great right-hand-man-replacement!', the only reason Boss choose you over me was because you were tough. You can take a playful nickname, can't ya?" He shrugged slowly, his arms opened as he chuckled.

Toby scoffed, brushing past his shoulders and slamming the door open and closed, leaving the two men behind.

...

Hoodie: 'sweet', 'fatherly' Hoodie, sighed, before walking over towards the dead man and hoisting him over his shoulder, grunting a bit in the process, before turning towards Tim.

"Stop teasing Toby with playground insults; Just because your jealous that he replaced you... you act like such a child sometimes."

Tim grimaced at the hooded man, before 'tsk'ing, pulling up his mask to reveal his chin and mouth whilst picking out a cancer stick and lighting it up with a lighter.

Hoodie sighed, waving away the grey, thick smoke that was blown towards him, making Timothy chortle as they both exited the shed.

"Let's give this body to EJ to eat or whatever."

...

"What do you think?"

He leaned on your shoulder, his elbows rested on your shoulder blade as he cupped his chin in his hands, kicking his legs up whilst smiling.

You gripped your shirt; this was wrong. You knew it was. But you couldn't just drop them, they were your friends.

They did kill people...you knew that. But you never really got deep in thought about it.

But they don't seem... half bad.

They definitely don't seem as bad as they were... now? Well, the past year.

"Why are they so different? The Creeps, I mean. Why are they so... not as dark when I'm around? Or— whatever. I don't know. This could be you forcing some type of... images in my head... please. Go away. I... I have to wake up soon."

"Very well. Just remember what these... 'Creeps' do for a living... oh! and to answer your previous question: you."

"Wait, what?"

But before he could (or wanted to) answer, your hands started to disintegrate into small pixels, floating in the air one-by-one, faster and faster.

You were waking up.

"Goodbye, (N/n)."

'What..?'

"Goodbye, (Y/n)."

'I can't here you...'

"(Y/n)?"

'Why do you sound weird now?'

"(Y/n)!"

________________________

You shot up, panting as sweat beads dripped slowly down your temple, chin, collarbone— everywhere! You felt cold, goosebumps waltzing over your skin as shivers clawed down your spine in rows as Jane grasped your shoulders, shaking you lightly for you to regain consciousness quicker.

"(Y/n), Jesus. Don't freak out like that again. You had a bad nightmare, I suppose. You were peaceful for awhile, then you started mumbling stuff and you looked scared. You okay?"

You gulped, grasping your neck as if it would somehow help you inhale air, shivering violently.

"Uhm, yeah! I'm... okay. I guess. I just had a nightmare. Don't worry, I get them all the time. M-must've been because of the 'Chicky nuggies' and drink I had before bed, heh."

She held an unconvinced look, her arms crossed as her eyebrows stitched together, the corners of her plump, black lips pulled down into a line.

You smiled nervously, chuckling whilst you swiftly, 'oh-so-gracefully' rolled out of bed and onto the floor, a loud thump followed by an 'oof!' erupted around the room, as Jane shook her head in disapproval and walked over to you, picking you up by your arm and yank you to your feet.

"Ow! Damn, your pretty strong." You half complimented, eeeeh, half scowled.

She chuckled, placing a hand on her hip as she smirked, "I know. Now, let's go down for brunch, the others are waiting for us. You slept in till eleven!" She grabbed your hand, leading you towards... a room? Oh, your room you weren't able to check out last night.

"Whyyyyy are we going to my room?" You asked, letting her drag you wherever, as she practically burst down your door and forcefully plopped you down on your... oh! You original sheet. Cool.

"We're getting you freshened up. You look like shit, no offense."

"None taken. You look beautiful yourself though."

She paused, her pale cheeks becoming a light pink, which made you smirk in success before she laughed, twirling her black, silky locks.

"I know."

_______________________

After choosing an outfit (that Jane disagreed on for a while), then you brushed your hair, your teeth, and (washed your face and smiled at your reflection/washed up, then put on makeup. Some people don't like makeup, so I'll respect their wishes 😌💞 just sayin, eyeliner is to die for.) you posed in the mirror a few times, before giving yourself finger guns and a short, 'sexy!'.

Your a hype beast, even if you don't like yourself so much—

"(Y/n), let's go! Splendors here to visit for brunch by the way, so don't tell him about the surprise. Don't even mention it till he's for sure gone!"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Let's get this bread, boi-yuh!"

'Wow, what a... human.' Jane thought as you slipped on some (slippers/shoes/fluffy socks) and skirted out the door.

_______________________

Yyayayayayaya!!!

Hi c:

How are you guys? Today we finally got my pool open and the deck has been finished!

Since the corona has kiiiinda canceled summer, my family (ahem, mainly me uwu my idea) plans on throwing frequent pool parties with different themes to decorate the deck (which is connected to our porch) in 70's themes, 50's themes, Coca-Cola thEMES!!

Just wanted to say something positive before I bring on the badboi news 😔😔

My grandma is incredibly sick. And she (thankfully) lives right next to us. Literally she's on our property, and she's only 70 and I love her sooOoOo much she's the best. She's so unique and sassy and funny and I love her so much, please pray for her guys. She needs it. :/ she's the one who paid for our pool AND deck (cause she a rich chick) and I really appreciate her, she's the best.

I don't mind taking care of her at all, I miss her a lot since I haven't been able to see her in a few months due to the corona, but I want her to be better by the time this is over.

Please pray for her.

<3

If you guys need any help or need to talk with someone, feel free to post any issues your going through in the comments (I can't reply to my DMs or message boards 🤷‍♀️) I will reply and listen to you 💕

Ight stay safe out there my homies peace 👹

(THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED, SORRY FOR INCORRECT GRAMMAR AND WORDS.)

-yourlocalcrackhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 171 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
3.7K 125 32
Good evening fellow humans. I am here to tell you that this fanfic I wrote while I was in like 8-9th grade. It's shitty, it's awful, I have no consis...
14.3K 247 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...