Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

By cozybriizy

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... More

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter 2

685 14 1
By cozybriizy

Hina P.O.V

‘The class is finally over!’ I mentally said to myself as I stretched my body.

As expected, my first day on my new school is really tiring. Well, I better get used to it right?

“Hatsuharu-san.” A feminine voice called my name out. I tilt my head as I saw our class president walked up to me. “Ah, Mikado-san. Is there anything I can help?”

“The headmaster tells me that you were once a soccer player from Russia's team, is that true?” she asked with her usual serious face as I gulped, slowly getting intimidated by her presence.

“Y-yes, I was thinking about joining the club afterschool... Which is now apparently.” I answered her. She nodded, "Come and follow me."

Still confused, I took my bag with me and slowly followed her steps.

“You see Hatsuharu-san, our school's honorable soccer team has actually disbanded temporarily.” she started as I finally caught up on her pace and walking beside her.

Wait...

Raimon disbanded?! Since when?!

“W-what do you mean by disbanded???” I asked her with a hint of panic in my voice, stopping my step.

She also stopped and turned to face me with confusion in her face, “Hatsuharu-san... You didn't know that the former Raimon members has spread across all of Japan to raise the power of soccer? Some of them even went to America.”

What?! I didn't know anything about this!

That means if I join the club now...

I'll be the only member??? No way!

Mikado-san chuckled seeing my expression and smiled softly to me, “Don't you worry Hatsuharu-san, you'll not be the only member because apparently some students that came from a tiny island has revived the team.”

Hearing that I sighed in relief, “I see... That's a relief to hear.” I said as I hold the place where my heart is located. I think I almost got a heart attack.

“Hatsuharu-san is really a weird person as I thought. You're readable but I can't seems to read what's in your mind at the same time.”

“Hehe really? Well I think Mikado-san is a really nice and caring person despite your cold attitude towards some people.”

We chatted our way to the field and I came to learn that Mikado-san is actually interested into becoming the manager of the brand new team, but she's too shy to do it since her friends once talked dirty about Inakuni Island students and she somehow left a bad impression because of her face that seems like she looked down on them.

‘Those rumors about her being too cold is too much geez. She's clearly a nice girl to befriend, she's just shy. This is why we don't judge a book by it's cover, people.’

• • •

“N-nice to meet you...” I mentally sweatdropped at the chinese-like adult in front of me that has this somewhat smug smile in his face.

‘Think positively, Hina. If he really is shady, he won't be the coach of the famous Raimon High's soccer team.’ I said to myself as I maintain my usual smile on my face.

“Hohoho, nice to finally meet you Hatsuharu-san. My name is Zhao Jinyun and I'll be your coach starting todiay. I've heard so much about you from an acquaintance of mine.” the said 'coach' laughed in a weird way once again as he turned to the others. “So as what you've heard from your president, from now on you'll be having this soccer player from Russia in your team.”

“Clap clap clap.” Ootani-san clapped while literally said the word 'clap'.

‘Ootani-san I know that you're really polite and all, but you should have at least do something that shows you're secretly annoyed.’ I mentally sweatdropped for the umpteenth time today.

“Now if you would introduce yourself.” Zhao Jinyun said as he made a gesture for me to stan in front of everyone.

“Nice to meet you all, My name is Hatsuharu Hina! You don't have to be formal with me, just call me Hina if you want. It's true that I lived in Russia until now, but I can speak Japanese just fine as you can see! Back at Russia I played as a forward and a midfielder. Anyway, please take care of me!” I said bowing at my last sentence as I looked up again to give them a smile.

“Whoa, Russia huh? That's so far from here! I'm Inamori Asuto! Welcome to the team Hina!” A black haired sunshin-- I mean boy said beaming at me.

“I never thought that you would join our team, Hatsuharu-san. Let's work hard together.” said the light blue haired boy from earlier, Hiura. I nodded to him, “Please take a good care of me Inamori-kun, Hiura-kun.”

“Eh you already know Hiura?” a light brown haired boy wearing a cap said as he glances towards me and Hiura.

“Well yeah, I met her this morning. She asked me the direction to the headmaster's office.” Hiura explained. Afterwards, all of the members started to introduce themselves to me one by one.

“Hai hai! Enough with the introduction sessions! Our match against the Minodouzan is around the corner, let's not slacking off here and get back to practice shall we? Come one Hiura-kun, Golem-kun, you guys still have chores to do.” Zhao Jinyun interrupted the conversation as he claps.

“Chores???” I asked.

“Hiura and Golem has won somewhat of a lottery, so they have to do chores for our coach. Hiura was asked to water all area of the school, while Golem has to wash over the mural on our school entrance's wall.” Asuto explained as I mentally sweatdropped, again.

“So that's why this morning Hiura-kun were watering the school's building.”

‘This coach is definitely shady! How can he become our coach?!’

• • •

“Ah, I'm sorry--”

“Oh, it's you.”

The two stared at each other as they realize the person that bumped into them.

“What the heck are you doing here? I thought you've quit soccer a long time ago.” the white-grey haired boy said in his usual irritated voice as always.

“The answer is the same as that question from you about my purpose of life. It's none of your business.” the white haired girl answers him back, a hint of sadness can be seen in her eyes but the boy didn't realize it.

The pale pair of red eyes twitches as they bored into the girl's sky blue ones. “You've never change that bothersome attitude of you since our childhood.”

“Which attitude are you talking about, the one about me being all fine when there's something serious going on or the fact that I keep on successing at teasing you until this day?”

Ruffling his seaweed-like hair in irritation, Hiroto gulped down all of the coke from the can he is holding and throw it perfectly into the thrash can then he took a few steps, stopping in front of the girl.

“Do I really have to start calling you by that name starting from now?” Hiroto said leaning both of his arms against the reelings of Eisei's soccer stadium.

“Didn't we already discussed this years ago?” the girl said as she leans her back to the reelings beside Hiroto.

“It's just feels weird for me to suddenly call you with your sister's name. Not only me but the other's feels the same too, you know that right?”

The girl sighs slowly as she looked up staring at the night sky. “I'm okay with it myself... Besides it's for my sister's sake.” hearing the girl's answer, Hiroto follows her action and looked up to the night sky as the stars twinkling above them.

For a minute or two, they stayed in the same position as they get lost in their own minds before the girl broke the ice.

“Hiroto, if you guys can't do it, then just call us by our nicknames as usual.”

“Just call us by Yuki and Min.”

• • •

OwO I wonder who's having a conversation with Hiroto just now?

Final exams has already finished, a whole lot of late assignments to go :")

Hopefully I could finish drawing all of my OCs by this month *sobs*

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated! (´• ω •') ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.1K 49
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! WELCOME TO MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!! Princess Of Soccer (Inazuma Eleven All Series One-shot) I take request from all the characters o...
64.5K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
14.3K 361 72
This book contains one-shots of characters from inazuma eleven!! Requests are currently closed!! I won't be doing lemon, I'm sorry i just don't feel...
37.5K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...