A warriors guide

由 Alone_Not__Lonely

A basic guide about my role play but also the warriors series as well. I hope you find this useful 更多

|*Content*|
<<TAGES>>
#Disclaimer#
<<Information>>
||CLAN PAGES||
||Terriories||
•Description•
•Mutual territory•
||Individual Knowledge on the Clans||||
•Skyclan•
•Cloudclan•
•Oasisclan•
•Unique skill•
||TRAINING||
•MENTORNING•
•BATTLE KNOWLEDGE•
||MEDICINE CATS||
•HERBS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM•
•Poisons/none herbal plants•
•Foraging skills•

•BATTLE TECHNIQUES•

241 8 0
由 Alone_Not__Lonely

~~Here it will explain the battle techniques. First it'll show how to attack then counter the move if your the defender (only if necessary) each move is worth one skills, chose wisely~~

If there are any moves that are mentioned in training techniques but are not here please let me know, thanks.

Only use the techniques even to you on your clans page.

|Basic knowledge|

Killing bite: aim for the neck and bite hard.

Battle crouch: opposite to the hunting crouch.

Tucking in the tail: tuck tail between your legs.

Arched back: arch back to intimidate the opponent.

|Land techniques|

Rear-Up to Slash: rear up and slash from opponents coming from the air.

Shoulder drop: grab your opponents shoulder and then locking them against the ground.

Roll over: roll over to avoid anemys swipes or grip.

Duck and Headbutt: ducking opponents blow and headbuttin them in the chest, bowling them over.

The belly rake:
The first way (attacker): pin down your opponent and scrap at their stomach with unsheathed claws.
Counter move (defender): kicking the attacker in the stomach. With enough force it should allow you escape.

Half-turn belly rake:
The second way (attacker): works best for smaller cats, etc apprentice. Slider underneath your opponent and rake at their belly.
Counter move (defender): drop your body down on the attack.

Back kick:
(Attacker): Judger carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.

(Defender): Sidestep or take the blow

Front paw blow:
(Attacker): this is a frontal attack. Bring your front paws down hard on your opponents head. Make sure to keep claws sheathed.

(Defender): block the face or quickly avoid the blow if possibly.

Front paw strike:
(Attacker): this is also a frontal attack. Slice downwards with your front paw, aim for the body or face of your opponent. Unlike the front paw blow, keep your claws unsheathed.

(Defender): like the front paw blow, do your best to keep yourself shielded.

Killing bite:
This move hasn't been added to any training techniques, only the darkforest mentors, or any dark clan/cat can use this in regular training.
( Attacker): Obviously this move in a death blow if performed correctly. This move should only ever be used if in a life or death situation. Aim the blow at the hack of the neck.

(Defender): if you're attacker is conderbily larger than you, attempt a block to the stomach but any false move could lead in death. Playing dead is also an option.

Leap-and-hold
(Attacker): this move is more suited for smaller cats as they are able to leap and hang onto a larger cats shoulder or back with ease compared to others. When performing this is you want aim for your opponents shoulder to back. Once your on, hang on with I sheathed claws, rake at their shoulder, back, top fo the head/face and spine. You should be out of reach from their claws.

A groups of apprentices can perform this move on a larger cat or animal, same with warriors.

(Defender): being the larger cat you can either shake the attacker off, though it might look weird or fall back wards and hope they don't jump off leaving you to hurt your back.

Partner fighting:
If warriors are trained like this, they will instinctively group together and take down an opponent. I would think this is good for apprentice on a large opponent or animal.

Play dead:
Playing dead in a sticking situation like being pinned can fool your opponent that you've given up or even "dead", they should loosen their grip and you'll be able to counter with an attacker.  This move is good for the belly rake.

Scruff shake:
Make sure to secure a strong grip with the scruff of the neck and shake violently. This is most effective on smaller creatures, like rats or kits. A good toss can stun or even kill.

Teeth grip:
Go for your opponents extremities, legs, paws, tail etc and grab a firm grip with your teeth and don't let go.

Tail yank:
Very similar to the teeth grip. Yank your opponent's tail this will hopefully imbalance them.

Upright lock:
(Attcker): Crunching an already weakened opponent. Rear up onto your back legs and bring full weight down on your opponent. If they try to do the same, wrestle and flip them under you. Be sure to have speed and strength as it leave you vulnerable to the belly rake.

(Defender): belly rake

Badger defence:
Leap over your opponent, turn on you back and bit opponents leg.

Duck and twist:
This is a simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto their back, and then spring to their paws.

Jump pin:
This move is complicated. Leap backwards, and bounce of a wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat. I cat with 10/20 would be able to perform this with difficulty.

|Above ground techniques|

The sky-crusher:
(Attacker): landing on all four feet on top of your opponent, flattering him like a leaf.

(Defender): take the blow or side step out of the way

The flick-over:
(Attacker): landing with your front paws outstretched to sweep the opponents off their feet and role them onto their back

The kick:
Kicking down hard as the warrior nears the ground, then using momentum from landing to spring away before the opponent can retaliate.

The slice:
Dropping down with claws unsheathed for maximum injury

The branch swing:
Holding onto a branch with front claws and swinging hind legs into opponents face

The reverse branch swing:
Hold on to a branch with back claws as your front paws rake your enemy's face.

The trunk spring:
Balance on a thin branch; make no sound. Slide down the trunk of your tree. Spring off the trunk with your back legs at head height to clear an enemy (good if tree is surrounded)

The reverse climb:
Pace backward as the enemy advances.Climb backward up the trunk to escape enemy; often followed by the Trunk Spring

|Water techniques|

Double-front-paw slap-down:
(Attacker): splashes water in your opponents face

(Defender): lose their eyes

Underwater leg sweep:
The opponent will not see it coming under the water so won't have a chance to brace themselves before losing balance. Both hind or front leg works.

Push-down release:
(Attacker): submerge your opponents head underwater, since they don't know how to hold their breathe they will surrounded. This move can also be fatal and kill.

(Defender): don't panic or fight it.

Underwater clinch:
(Attacker): Uses warriors weight to hold them below the surface, with a firm grip that enables the warrior to bring his enemy spluttering back to the surface before forcing him back under. This move helps tire your opponent.

(Defender): don't fight it, take a big breathe once above water.

Tail splash:
Temporary blinds opponent bu flicking water in their eyes.

Underwater push-off:
Crouching and erupting out of the water into opponent, using surprise and impact to knock them off balance.

Rushpaw splash:
Using noise of water splashed at a distance to create a decoy, leaving opportunity for a surprise attack

|Dark-forest moves|

Underbelly slash:
Dart under your enemy's underbelly, slashing at the back of their forepaws. When they twist, expecting you to emerge on the other side, back quickly out of the way you came. Hook your claws into your enemies fur, and drag them to the ground.

Badger defence (advanced):
Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs, and, while turning, rake your claws on opponent's back. Then sink teeth into opponent's leg.

Spin hind kick:
Flick your hind legs into the air while spinning around on your forepaws, then rear up rake at the enemy with your claws before tucking your head down and perform a forward roll.

Hold and enemy collapse:
Leap onto an enemy's back, and hold their head with your forepaws and use your hindpaws to knock their hindlegs out from under them, thus making them collapse to the ground.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

45.8K 954 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
240K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
54.7K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...