𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

By love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... More

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•

2.6K 163 265
By love_lorri

: MATURE CONTENT WARNING :

You know whats about to happen
(I hope) 

So if you're a soft stan you should skip.

.You have been warned.

Yunho couldn't help but sprint to the kitchen to drop the fondue set on the bench and then zoom all the way back to San. Being apart from San even for a second was like a knife through his heart. San was his and his alone, and Yunho was twitching at the thought of showing San that he was just as equally the olders.

He'd dreamt about San in his weak moments, in the times where he had tried to move on with someone new, but had ended up crawling back to the mirage of San he kept in his mind. Those dreams were wild, erotic, they were the place where his heart truly took over his logical thought and sent his body soaring to extraterrestrial heights.

Yunho could feel his body burning in anticipation and he didn't want anything to ruin what was about to happen. He'd already put his phone on silent ages ago, and he didn't want San's dog getting sick from licking traces of chocolate that were left from the fondue pot that had fallen on the floor. Yunho was eliminating all potentially interfering factors.

San was absolute perfection standing there in those tight blue jeans, his skin was crisp and toned, and the lines that led down to every man's most treasured bodily possession were peaking just above his hem line, as if inviting Yunho to trace his finger all the way down to his hard cock.

Yunho couldn't wait to rip off and complete San's natural look. If his top half was this dazzling and he was sure his lower half would be even better.

Yunho closed the distance sweeping San off the floor and up into his arms.

San giggled, making Yunho's heart skip a beat and Yunho embraced him closer.

Yunho walked with large strides into San's room, kicking the door closed behind him so San's perverted dog couldn't watch.

This private show was for Yunho and San alone.

Yunho backed San up, pushing the smaller until the his legs hit the bed and he sat down on his soft sheets.

Yunho was understanding his role now. San was dominate but he was also willing to give into guilty pleasures and everything in that adorable dimpled smile screamed at Yunho to break him until he was boneless.

Just like he'd always dreamed and always secretly wanted he was finally after all these years going to lose his virginity with San, his Sanshine.

Yunho opened his bag, ripped open the box and tossed a condom on the bed, hoping San could take a hint.

San smiled and sat up on the edge of the bed and signalled Yunho over to stand in front of him.

Yunho stood up and stopped directly in front of San like he had instructed. Yunho felt like he was under a spell as he looked down at San while he pulled open the button that held his pants together and then slowly pulled the zip down that was just bellow.

San looked back up at Yunho "You ready?" He asked

Yunho nodded through his heavenly haze, and with that San pulled his pants and boxers down, a rush of air hitting his body.

San then ripped the condom open with his teeth and Yunho gasped as San took his cock in petite hands, rolling the rubber on with ease. Yunho practically lost his mind as San's handled him, Yunho felt like his eyes were glazing over.

Yunho knew San hadn't done this before but jeez, it really seemed like San knew what he was doing. Yunho was pretty sure he would have ripped a hole in it and embarrassed the crap out of himself.

Suddenly San cupped his balls and squeezed his hardened length, and Yunho nearly lost his balance and fell. No one had ever touched him like that before. Yunho was surprised at just how comfortable he was with having San's face only inches from his cock.

Suddenly San lent forwards and kissed the area just above where his hip bone would be.

"You sure know what you're doing" Yunho said through a breathy gasp.

San pressed another kiss to Yunho's skin and then looked up into Yunho's eyes "Maybe I just have a good imagination?" he shrugged and took Yunho's hands in his pulling the taller downwards until Yunho was bent in half, the tallers face now hovering over Sans. "My turn".

Yunho pressed a chaste kiss against Sans lips as he followed through and kneeled in front of San.

Once he was on the floor he barely paused before unzipping San's jeans and San lent back on his elbows and popped his hips upwards to help Yunho rid his fit body of the fabric.

Yunho tossed San's jeans to the side, happy to see that San's bottom half was just as perfect at his top, not that Yunho expected anything less than perfection from the older.

Just like San had done he pressed his lips to the olders hips, except where San had stopped after a simple kiss, Yunho kept going kissing all the way down San's line, taking the smallers hard cock in his hand.

San grabbed a sinful amount of Yunho's blue hair in his hands as Yunho traced his tongue across the tip of San leaking cock and slipped his length in his mouth, taking as much of San as he could fit, San certainly wasn't small in this regard.

Yunho wasn't 100% on what he was doing, but hey, his imagination wasn't too bad either and he hated to admit it now of all times but the sex talk his father's gave him helped too.

Yunho undeniably had a somewhat solid idea on how he wanted to pleasure San. Judging from the sweet moans rolling from San's mouth, he was definitely doing something right.

San had fallen completely on his back, his eyes closed, his hands gripping his sheets as Yunho worked his cock like it was a popsicle.

Yunho bit down gently with his teeth into San sensitive skin, and he tried his best not to choke as San's hips popped upwards.

Turns out Yunho could fit more of San in his mouth.

Yunho pulled his mouth off of San's cock with a sweet pop, he loved the boy to death but he wasn't quite ready to have San release in his mouth, and judging from the increasingly salty taste he had rolling in his mouth now he was sure if he kept his mouth wrapped around Sans length any longer, then San would fill him up.

Call it cheesy, but Yunho wanted to release at the same time as San, and he wanted his own cock to be somewhere else when that happened.

San didn't say anything, not with actual coherent words anyway, as Yunho slowly sucked hard at the olders inner thighs leaving red spots, marking his place before kissing up San's stomach.

San shuffled backwards allowing Yunho room to crawl on the bed and continue to kiss his body while doing so.

Yunho pinched at San's nipple like San had none to him earlier when they were still in the lounge room. But unlike San, Yunho took the situation to a whole other level as he swirled his tongue around the olders nipple, biting down. San yelped and Yunho was sure what he'd just done would leave yet another mark.

Yunho was now straddling the older, their bodies pressed together and electrifying each other.

Yunho closed the final distance, finally biting his way up Sans neck to his lips. He pressed a light kiss to the olders lips as he looked at San, marvelling at the speckled universe San held within his eyes.

Yunho smiled as San ran his thumb over his cheek.

"Did I tell you I love you?" Yunho felt himself whisper.

San nuzzled his nose against Yunho's, "Not in a long time" he answered.

"Well, I love you San, more than anything in the world"

"I love you too Yunho"

Yunho closed the already small distance between their lips, he was so happy to hear those words from San. Although it had hurt being apart, it made waiting and loving San all these years worth it.

The pair slowly picked up the pace, and Yunho rolled to San's side, feathering his hand down San's body before circling between his thighs, past his length and inbetween San's perk ass cheeks.

San's head flew backwards and his nails dug in Yunho's shoulders when Yunho pressed one of his fingers in. The smaller mewled as Yunho moved his finger about stretching him out.

"Y-Yunho!" he gasped "There!"

Yunho was confused for a second before he realised the spot he had just hit with his finger was San's prostate.

Yunho pressed in another finger and nudged that spot again, he was sure he saw shooting stars flit in San's eyes.

San was a squirming moaning mess. Yunho never knew he could make someone come so undone for him.

Yunho pulled his fingers out of San, it was great and all watching San moan for him but he wanted to feel San wrapped around his cock not just his fingers.

San didn't even flinch to allow Yunho to reposition himself between his legs.

Yunho lips quirked into a smile as he observed San's dishevelled hair and all the red marks he'd left over on his body so far, he'd made quite the mess of San and they hadn't even performed the main act yet.

"You ready?" Yunho questioned as he lined up his cock at San's entrance.

San nodded.

Yunho held San firm as he pushed himself inside.

A guttural moan spilled from his core and fireworks shot their way through his body.

San wrapped his legs tightly around Yunho's waist and Yunho was sure his whole body was going to get swallowed up San's ass at this rate.

Yunho scooped San into his arms bringing their bodies closer and allowing for the proximity they both desired in that moment.

San began grinding his body, and Yunho glazed over in pleasure.

Yunho hadn't even realised San was pushing him backwards until his back hit the sheets.

Yunho focused back up at San as the older began to roll his hips, his mouth ajar and his hands pressing against Yunho's pelvis, his nails were digging into his skin as he gripped hold of his body.

Yunho arched his back from the sheets, becoming a squirming, moaning, mess himself as San rode him like he were a bull.

San was almost animalistic, working his magic with his beautiful perk ass.

In a matter of seconds Yunho shot up, grabbed San and flipped him on his back. Now Yunho was the animalistic one as he moved his hips at a speed he never knew was attainable by his body.

Yunho was seeing stars, he felt the fireworks, planet's were colliding, every metaphor for two bodies coming together is exactly how Yunho felt.

"San I'm coming!" Yunho moaned out.

"Same!" San said back.

A few moves later and there was white liquid spilling from San's cock, a substance Yunho could feel coming from his own length as well and filling up the condom he was wearing.

Yunho jerked his hips a couple more times, riding out their shared climax before pulling out of San, his body completely spent as he ripped of the condom and collapsed onto his back.

Both boys top to toed as they tried to catch their breath. They were both hot, sweaty and sticky.

"Did we really just-" Yunho whispered

"Yeah we did" San finished

Yunho blinked at the ceiling "Wow"

"And that was only the first time" San giggled.

Yunho sat up on his elbows looking at San, "You really are mine" he said as a statement and also a subtle question

San sat up too "Yun I've always been yours, right from the moment we met, even if I didn't know it way back then"

Yunho felt a blush rise to his cheeks.

Both boys sat up completely, meeting in the middle for a loving kiss, they didn't touch each other with their hands, only their lips.

It was light, but so full of love.

They both pulled away ever so slightly, and Yunho pressed a kiss to San's nose before pushing the olders hair back from where it had gotten stuck to his forehead from sweat.

"Do you think your shower is big enough for two because I think we both need one right now"

San's eyes trailed to the side and the older bashfully nodded.

"I think we'll fit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 205 16
A story where Y/N falls in love with her best friend. But did she know that her best friend was already in love with her? | COMPLETED | [Yunho ff] �...
12K 630 19
Jung Wooyoung a detective with much ambition got offered a case to investigate when murders started to occur around Itaewon. Trying to seek the alleg...
14.3K 590 10
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 ] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him? ➠ ➠ ➠ ➠ - Short story ...
62.7K 5.2K 37
Yunho is in love, his soulmate is only a dream away. Yunho only wished his dreams weren't the only way for them to be together. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ⍟ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Sto...