We Will Always Be Together

Bởi EveMT05

The book 2 of 'From Idols To Lovers (Mitzu Feat Dahmo)! Hope you will like this book! Enjoy reading~ Thanks f... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

511 21 2
Bởi EveMT05

Mina's POV

I finally gave birth and it's a boy. Tzuyu and i decided to take turns to take care of him since we want to continue living with our members. At least they can also have fun with our baby boy. 

Our fans and the public knew about our child and they are very happy and supportive of us, which i'm very glad for.

We even let our fans interact with our boy during our fan-events.

"Chang-ah, look. Who are here?" I talked to my baby boy. His name means 'free' in Mandarin. Tzuyu is the one who came up with the name, hehe~ 

"Papa!" Chang exclaimed in joy, reaching his arms out for a hug and wanting to be carried by my handsome prince.

"Aigoo~ Did you miss your papa, our dear handsome boy?" Tzuyu asked with a big smile as he carried our child into his arms.

"Look here, Chang-ah! We came too!" Dahyun spoke while playing peekaboo with Chang. 

"Come in. Why are you boys still standing outside?" I said and they chuckled awkwardly as they entered the dorm.

"Jeongie~!"

"Dan-ah!"

"Momoring!" 

The 3 girls shouted to their boyfriends, attacking them with a hug.

"Aw~ So sad your girlfriend is not here, Chaeng." Jeongyeon-oppa teased his younger member, who didn't seemed bothered by his words.

"It's okay. I'm going to meet her afterwards, anyway." Chaeng said, shrugging his shoulders and sitting down on the floor.

"Let's play with our Chang!" Chaeng added on, reaching his arms out towards Tzuyu since he wanted to carry our child too.

"Our Chang? I'm the father, not you." My husband said with a glare while settled himself down next to the short member.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." The shorter one said, unbothered and carried Chang but soon, he wants to come down, causing us to laugh and him to pout.

"Aigoo!" My husband shouted with a big smile when Chang fell onto his lap, gripping onto his shirt with his small hands.

I went to sit down beside Tzuyu, placing my head on his shoulder.

"Darling, are you tired?" He asked as he lets Chang walked around cutely. He already learnt how to walk. He's smart, just like me and Tzuyu.

"No, i just missed you a lot." I said with a sweet smile while we held our hands on his lap and he puts his head on top of mine.

"I miss you too, my penguin princess~" He whispered lovingly.

We watched the others played with our child and he was having so much fun with them. It makes me smiley and happy just by looking at Chang having fun with our members.

Night soon came. Since tomorrow is another day-off for all of us, the boys decided to have a sleepover at our dorm. All of the guys decided to sleep in the living room. But for Tzuyu, i told him to sleep with me and Chang and he agreed, hehe~

"Argh. Chang-ah. stop hitting papa's abs. It's hard to have great abs on papa's body, you know." Tzuyu talked to our son and i giggled softly, watching the small boy using his small hands to hit his father's toned abs.

"Baby boy, time to sleep!" I exclaimed and placed our son to his cabin. I then pecked his forehead and watched him fell asleep with a smile on my face.

"Penguin, is he asleep?" Tzuyu asked me and i nodded my head with a soft hum then made my way back to my bed.

"It's been a long time since we slept together. I miss cuddling with you." Tzuyu spoke softly as we faced each other and his thumb caressing my cheek gently, removing a few strands of hair behind my ear while he's at it.

"Yeah, we hardly have time like this. We should thank Pdnim for taking care of Chang whenever both of our groups are having work on the same day." I said, chuckling lightly when i remembered how happy Pdnim looks like when he takes care of our baby son.

"He's really our father. We have a nice father, you know." Tzuyu said, giggling and probably remembering the same thing as me. I chuckled silently, agreeing with him.

"Can we cuddle, princess~?" He asked and i smiled before bringing myself closer to him until there are no gaps between us. We wrapped our arms around each other, loving the feeling of the other warmth embrace.

We were about to fall asleep when Chang suddenly started crying and everyone came into my room hurriedly, slamming the door open with a loud thud. As for me, i quickly went to Chang and carried him in my arms, swaying him to make him stop crying. Tzuyu came and held onto our son's small palm.

"What happened?!" Everyone asked worriedly.

"Nothing, nothing. Sorry to disturb your sleep but you can go to sleep now." Tzuyu told them and i laughed mentally at his last sentence, finding it somehow funny.

"Aish! Goodnight!" They all sighed in relief before exiting the room and Jihyo closed the door quietly with a motherly smile.

"Should we let him sleep with us or let him sleep in his cabin, Tzuyu-ah?" I asked my husband, who was staring at our son. 

"Cabin. He needs to learn to sleep by himself." He answered jokingly and i laughed softly.

"Yah, don't be so mean to your own son." I scolded him nicely with a playful glare.

"Okay, okay. If you put him back in his cabin, he might cry again and everyone will barge into the room again. So, let's have him sleep with us for the night." Tzuyu answered seriously and i nodded my head.

My handsome prince lied down the bed first and he placed the baby beside him then i lied down on the other vacant side of Chang. Fortunately, our arms are long so we could still cuddle but with a bit of distance so we won't squash our baby son so much.

"Goodnight, my lovely Goddess~" Tzuyu said and pecked my forehead and lips before putting his head back onto the pillow.

"Goodnight, my handsome prince~" I said with a lovely smile and pecked his lips.

----TIME SKIP----

Chang is officially a 2 year old baby. He looks like Tzuyu, so handsome just like my husband. He already learnt how to talk and he's so cute when speaking! He likes to sleep with me and Tzuyu, depending on whose dorm is he in.

"Mama!" Chang shouted energetically, waving his hand at me the moment i stepped onto the stage for our fan-meeting. The fans didn't mind since they are awed by his cuteness and looks. Many people complimented us and Chang, telling us that he has both Tzuyu's and my voice when he sing and talk. My husband and i are happy to hear those words from them.

"Can i bring my son to the stage?" I asked manager-unnie and she nodded her head with a smile. I immediately headed towards Chang and Tzuyu. He came by himself. His members were probably busy or something.

"To those who are meeting us for the 1st time today, this is my baby son, Chou Chang." Jihyo held the mic for me and i thanked her after i said what i wanted to say. The new fans shouted enthusiastically and even screamed that my son looks so cute and alike to my charming prince. I shouted a thank you to everyone with a big smile.

"If you guys are wondering who is the dad, Chou Tzuyu is the father of Chang-ah." Sana shared with our fans with a proud smile on her face while my husband and i nodded our heads in agreement. Tzuyu also stood up and waved his hands while introducing himself.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, the proud father and wife of Chou Chang and Chou Mina!" I laughed at his introduction. Everyone chuckled lightly as the audience waved back at him too with a big smile on their faces.

"By the way, everyone, i have an announcement to make here." Nayeon-unnie started nervously, staring at our fans. The members, staff team, and i looked at her since we don't know what she's going to announce.

Suddenly, Jeongyeon-oppa walked onto the stage. I became even more curious but confused at the same time.

"We are getting married soon!" The both of them shouted in unison, holding their intertwined hands up in the air, above their heads. We became stunned on the spot, not expecting the sudden good news.

It took a few seconds before the fans started cheering again loudly in enthusiasm and happy. Everyone in the audience, including Tzuyu, stood up and clapping for the oldest couple.

"Is it going to be a public one or a private one?" Jihyo asked, regaining her composure. Momo, Sana and i went to hug the oldest girl.

"It's going to be a private one. We will tell you guys once we are officially married." Jeongyeon-oppa said into the mic that our leader gave her. Everyone gave a thumbs up to show their understanding.

"Are the rest of your members going to get married soon too?" A fan asked curiously.

"Our maknae, Tzuyu, is already married to his lovely wife here, Mina." Jeongyeon-oppa told the fan but soon started thinking probably about his other team members.

"Maybe we should ask the girls here. When are you going to get married to my members? Except for Chaeng, since his girl is not here." Oppa turned to the other girls, reaching the mic out for one of them to take it. I don't need to take it since i'm not part of the question, luckily.

"For me, i don't know since Daniel has not proposed to me yet." Our leader answered first. I saw Oppa and Tzuyu laughed softly.

"Dahyun only give me chocolates but never ask me to marry him yet." Momo said and the 2 members nodded their heads.

"Sana-ah, is your love here?" Oppa asked softly and the Japanese girl nodded her head.

"My partner still have not proposed to me yet." Sana then said into the mic, staring into the eyes of her love.

"Tzuyu, come here. We will be saying goodbye together with the ladies." Oppa called Tzuyu out and he immediately came onto the stage. I let him carried Chang into his arms and he used one hand to hold mine. My group and i said our farewell greeting to our fans and bowed to them while they cheered with a loud applause for all of us.

"Chang-ah, say bye bye to mummy." My prince told our baby son who turned his head towards me.

"Bye bye, mummy! Love you!" Chang said and i smiled, pecking his forehead.

"Mummy loves you too!" I happily said and turned to my handsome husband.

"Be safe on your way back to the dorm. See you, my Yoda." I told him sweetly and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Hmm. Have fun with your work and don't stress yourself. See you later, my penguin~" He said lovingly with a sweet smile, revealing his dimples. He then pecked my forehead and kissed my lips.

I boarded the group van and waved at my 2 boys and Jeongyeon-oppa.

Later that night, after my work, Tzuyu came to pick me up with his own car at my last workplace. We are going to a dinner date.

"So, you think the boys can handle Chang?" I asked since his group members will be taking care of our baby boy.

"Of course they can. You have no idea how they handle him." He told me and chuckled lightly.

We started talking about a lot of things happily, including our career and work.

Apparently, Tzuyu told me that Chaeyoung is already engaged with his girlfriend. I was surprised. So many surprising things happened today. First was Nayeon-unnie marriage announcement with her boyfriend and now is Chaeyoung engaged with Somi. I wonder what's next, or more like who's next.

"I think Dahyun will be next instead of Sana-noona. Since he already got plans to propose to Momo-noona before the week ends." Tzuyu told me and i was stunned. Wow, his members sure know how to surprise people with their sudden news in a good way.

"But who knows, maybe Sana will be earlier than Dahyun." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, that might be possible." My husband said and giggled.

We ate dinner happily, loving the presence of one another. We fed each other our food too, hehe~

It was a great time! It's another memorable date with my lovely sweet Tzuyu~!

~~~~~~~~~~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

47.2K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.
17.8K 615 42
Maybe it was her ego, maybe the other character's. Maybe it was thanks to her smile, maybe it was because of the real personality of the other. Or ma...
55.3K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...