Overshadowed Stars [JJK FF]

By crazynut-fics

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height. She was a star a shining star. But overshadowed by her... More

Chapter 1- Being her shadow
Chapter 2- The open offer
Chapter 3- My Bestie Jimin
Chapter 4- The Slap
Chapter 5- Jun Juncock
Chapter 6- Cocky Muscular Guinea Pig
Chapter 7- I'm not interested in men,sorry!
Chapter 8- Butler And Master
Chapter 9- The Meeting
Chapter 10- Who Is She?
Chapter 11- Fucked by life
Chapter 12- Chocolate and vanilla
Chapter 13- The Worst Coffee
chapter 14-"She's not going to wear a skirt anymore!"
Chapter 15- "Is He A What?!"
Chapter 16- This Is Kidnapping!
Chapter 17- Human Rights!
Chapter 19-The First Kiss
Chapter 20- .Dead skin cells.
Chapter 21- *Code Red*
Chapter 22- "You're my star"
Chapter 23- Emergency
Chapter 24- Pity, Valak and Hoseok
Chapter 25- Try harder
Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?
Chapter 27- She's not that Innocent
Chapter 28- Hot chocolate
Chapter 29 - We missed you
Chapter 30- She's My Life
Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena
Chapter 32- Kiss me
Chapter 33- No Barriers (🔥🔥)
Chapter 34- Damn you Jeon Jungkook!
Chapter 35- The reason.
Chapter 36- The Best Moment
Epilogue-1

Chapter 18- Miracles don't happen often.

1.5K 109 92
By crazynut-fics

"I know you would be here." he smirked at me and I really wanted tear that smirk off his face.

I went to the closet and placed my suitcase in there.

"Don't tell me there's only one bed." I asked in frustration as I saw only one king-sized bed in the room.

"Yep, wait are you nervous to sleep with me on the same bed? Do you think you will loose your control by seeing my sexy hot body." he laid on his left side facing me while propping up his head and I really don't want to mention that smirk on his face.

"Oh come on! I've seen better." I replied back dryly. Yes I've seen better. Why do we watch Hollywood movies for? those six pack shirtless guys are such an eye candies to watch.

"What do you mean by you have seen better?" I can hear a hit of anger in his voice and now I really want to make him more mad. Awww our little muscular bunny can't accept that I've seen better. I really like to hurt his "I'm the most attractive man in the world." thing.

Of course he's handsome I can't deny that but still. I don't like to accept that he's handsome which makes his pride to reach peaks.

"Look I really don't want to argue with you right now. I'm tired let's sleep OK." I went to my suitcase and rushed to the bathroom after grabbing a pair of pajamas.

After I came back the room was dark and I realized that Jungkook was already in his deep slumber and I don't want him to wake up. So I went to the other side after placing pillows in between us. It's not because I'm afraid that Jungkook would do anything to me. The problem is with me. I have a habit of hugging a cushion or teddy while sleeping. So yeah those cushions are for jungkook's safety. I might hug him like a koala bear as a habit. We don't want any complications do we?

I felt very tired and without even my knowledge I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

Next morning

What do you think would have happened at night? Don't be over dramatic. It's not a movie. Nothing happened. I just hugged the pillows while sleeping that's it! nothing much happened. Even though I want it to happen. Forget what I just said OK.

I woke up early in the morning as I don't want to wake up after my boss and shower while he's still in the room wide awake. So I'm gonna shower when he's still sleeping.

I took out my dress and lingerie to the bathroom itself and locked the door properly. You know I don't want him to enter the bathroom while I'm butt naked he would probably run away by watching my body. I'm not that sexy and hot. I'm just normal and some what chubby. You may say I'm thick.

After washing up myself neatly. I looked at my dress that I'm going to wear today. I told that my suitcase is filled with all dresses and skirts without any pants. That bunny didn't even inform me before that he's planning to take me to Paris. If he did I would have packed comfy clothes. Now I think these dresses will be glued to my body as I bought them a few years back.

After a few minutes I got myself dressed into a white blouse and a laced skirt which was above my knees. OK I know that it was above my knees but I don't have other formal wear with me. I blame Jungkook for this. I tied my hair into a ponytail for a professional look as I know I'm here to work not for a trip.

I came out of the bathroom and saw him wide awake sitting on his bed with a laptop in his lap. Wait he's wearing a suit? How? I know I took more than an hour to get ready. But where did he even shower? Not that I want to see him showering, OK I don't mind watching him showering but where did he eve-

"Are you ready? It took you long enough to get ready. Huh? I have to shower in hyung's room because of you. We need to leave in Five minutes " he said while still working on his laptop without even looking at me.

"I just need to grab my phone. Wait!" I went to collect my smart phone which I left to charge.

"Come on! It's already 8.30am. We need to have breakfast and we should go-"

"Done, let's go." I turned around to watch him eyeing my legs without blinking as he sat at the edge of the bed with his laptop placed on his side.

Unconsciously I tugged my skirt down a little feeling extremely naked under his sharp gaze. He looked like he's stripping my clothes off in his mind.

"W-what?" I asked nervously and cursed myself for stuttering.

His eyes traveled all the way to my face finally meeting my eyes and I can see his stiff face and clenched jaw. Is he angry? Why?

"What are you wearing?" he asked still staring with his stern look and I can't help my over talkative mouth. It slipped out of my lips.

"It's called a skirt, Jungkook. I'm sure that you know it already." I replied back, I told you it slipped out of my mouth.

"Change it!" He said in his deep tone and it would have scared me if I'm not mad. But now I'm angry. Who is he to tell me what I should wear? A sudden fire of rage burned inside me and I decided to ignore him.

"I'm not changing. It's my choice to wear whatever I want. It's none of your business. Let's go! If you don't want to come then bye." I said while heading towards the door while walking past him who still sat on the edge of the bed without moving. What a stubborn ass?

Just when I walked past him I was dragged back by the arm and I felt his hand under my knees making me to scoop onto his lap. His face was now close to my neck as I can feel his hot breath hitting on my skin. My legs were placed horizontally over his legs and his one hand was on back supporting me and his other hand was on my exposed thigh.

"W-what the hel-" my breath hitched when his hand is slowly making his way to my lower back close to my butt.

My eyes widened and my heart raced fast when his other hand kept caressing my exposed thighs.

"C-can you p-please stop!" I let it out at once even though it was hard to say in that situation. I felt his hand on my thighs traveling up in a slow pace and I immediately caught his hand from going further up. My breath became irregular just like my heart beat.

"S-stop!" I gritted my teeth this time as his freed his hand from my grip and kept caressing the outline of my thighs. I grabbed his hand again When he tried to slid his hand between my legs trying to get close to my inner thighs but not too close.

"See, this happens when you wear short skirts. So go and change." he whispered softly while removing his hand from my butt and I left his hand which was in my grip.

"I don't have pants to wear. I only got skirts." I lowered my head while fidgeting with the end of my skirt. Why am I even saying this I don't know. If it's another guy I would have just have given him a tight slap on his cheek and a strong kick to his baby maker. But It's Jungkook, I trust him. Why didn't I do anything, do I trust him that much or do I like him that much to let him do whatever he wants.

"Why didn't you pack any pants?" I heard him asking as his hand on my back snaked around my waist and he gripped onto it tightly.

"That's your -, wait." I got off his lap immediately and stood up facing him.

"It's because of you. Did you even inform me that you're going to take me with you. Do you think I would have dreamt about coming here and I would just pack all clothes before hand. It's all your fault." I busted out all my anger and frustration. And you a single word left his lips. "oh!" a single damn word.

"And Mr. Jeon Jungkook do you think that it's my hobby to roam around with short skirts so that I could seduce you? Never in a million years I would like to do that." I spat at him with rage by watching him lazily leaning back on the bed with his hands placed on his either sides for support.

"You don't have to wear short skirts to seduce me. Your anger and rage is enough to turn me on." he eyes raked over my body from head to toe and I gulped when he bit his lip seductively. What in the world is going on here?

"I'm leaving. Bye." I ran out hastily while trying to make my heart beat normal which was beating like a Hip Hop music. I can hear him laughing loudly while following me. I pushed the lift button in a hurry and stood there impatiently while tapping my foot.

I felt a warm thing placed over my shoulders only to see him placing an over coat which reached below my knees. "Now! You're all ready." he said and entered the lift with his hands in the pockets and I shook my head to get back from his spell before following him.

Time skip

Here I'm watching the view before me. The climate is kinda cold in here making me to hug myself. The wind blew making my hair to get smeared across my face. I know I look like a girl who just got up from his sleep. I look like shit.

There's photoshoot is going on, both Taehyung and Jungkook were really busy. They looked hella serious while working and I don't want to mention how sexy they looked while working seriously. Everyone is busy except me. Even my sister kept watching the shoot with aww. She's interested in these kinds of stuff. I know it.

I just stood here away from them. I just felt like being here. Jungkook gave all his belongings like phone to me. And that's the only work he told me to do. Yep, that's the only thing he told me to do.

Staring at the horizon I thought about how my life changed after he came into my life. He makes everything fun and interesting. I don't know why but I don't hesitate even a bit to give him nasty comebacks. Maybe I feel comfortable with him. He is funny, cocky, scary and most of all he's perverted. A chuckle left my lips as I recalled the thing he told me to my ex.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice beside me and I know who it was. I got used to it. I didn't flinch this Time.

"Nothing! Just thinking about random stuff. What are you doing here Mr. Min yoongi?" I asked while turning my head towards the pale man who stood beside me while placing his hands over the railing staring down at the city.

"I'm just a bodyguard, what work do I have to do there." I nodded slowly getting his point.

"So, is that your sister, who is with That Kim guy?" he asked while taking a glance at me.

"Yeah, she's his fiancé. She's pretty right?!" I smiled while watching her smiling as she kept looking at the model who kept posing in front of the camera.

"Hmm, she is pretty." he agreed with me while nodding his head with a blank face.

"She's perfect in everything unlike me. She's pretty, she's a good cook, she takes care of me like a mother, she does chores. She's a perfect wife a man would like to have in his life. I'm trying to be as perfect as her but I can't." a chuckle left my lips as I recalled all my failed attempts trying to be as perfect as her.

"Umm can I ask you something?" I turned my head to face him. The great min yoongi wants to ask me something? Wow!

"Actually a friend of mine, a very close friend of mine wants some help. He's clueless about that stuff just like me. So I'm ask-"

"Okay, what is it about actually?" I asked while tilting my head to the side.

"Umm, he likes someone. Actually he's a rapper but he just joined in the drama club or something like that just for her. He's not that good at acting but still he went for it just because of her. He's trying to impress her since a month and a half but no use. He's poor at acting stuff. His face doesn't show any emotions. He's asking for an advice to impress her. You're a girl so you must know how to impress her."

I made a thinking face for a few seconds and broke the silence as I can see he's being impatient.

"Why are you trying to impress her by something which is not you? You need to be honest with her, just try to show her the real you. Not something which you are not. If she even gets impressed then you will be betraying her by not showing your true self to her. Just be yourself and tell her already yoongi!" I said while looking at him straight in his eyes with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What if she rejects me?" he asked and I can see a slight worry on his face.

"You get to know about that after confessing your feelings. And even if she rejects you. Just go to your roof top and take a look at the city. There are plenty of fish in the sea not only one." he thought for a second and nodded lightly but his eyes got widened as he looked at my face in horror.

"Wait, how do you know that it's me." he asked in horror and I loved it. Who wouldn't, it was my first time watching him expressing something on his face.

"Oh come on! It's obvious. And by the way, I'm sure that she will say yes, who would say no to a such a handsome and cute guy?" he laughed showing his gummy smile and he looked so cute like a little kid.

"You are really something y/n!"

"Wait, statue." as soon as I said that he immediately froze in his place and I successfully captured his smiling face in my smartphone. Miracles will not happen often we need to capture them.

"Oh come on! You're overreacting." he shook his head from left to right with a grin on his face.

"can I ask you something y/n!?" I just hummed while staring at the beautiful city.

"Why are you trying to be perfect? For whom? Don't you think you're going to lose yourself while trying to be perfect for someone else?" My eyes flickered over to him at his words. And he continued with out taking his eyes off the city.

"How can you expect someone else to respect you when you're the first one to look down on yourself? You're born to be real not perfect!" (a/n : I know that real not perfect thing is said by suga. I just used it here.)

Right! He's right! I don't even like me! How can I expect someone else to like me. I didn't know that this pale expression less guy held all these things inside his stoic face.

"Yoongi! ...............Thanks. I guess that helped." I said while while placing my hands on the railing and we both enjoyed the beautiful view in a comfortable silence.

I fished out my phone out of the pocket of my over coat when I realized that it's been buzzing constantly and I answered it without even checking the caller ID.

Even before I could say hello, the person on the other end yelled without even a pause.

"Yah! You're acting this way just because I can't smack your head through the phone right!? I heard you are in Paris. How can you not inform us? Are you that busy with your work so that you kept us on read? How can you not reply back to my messages? Is this how I taught you to respect elder's huh?" that's when I knew that it wasn't my phone. It was Jungkook's.

"Umm, Jungkook is not here si-" even before I could say anything I heard a loud gasp from the guy on the phone.

"Wait, are you a woman?" he asked suspiciously hearing my voice.

"umm, I guess I'm." when he screamed loudly while calling another one.

"Oh my God, Joon Jungkook's got a girlfriend!" he yelled and I heard a loud shattering of a glass item.

"You idiot! It's my favorite plate. And who allowed you to enter my kitchen? " the man yelled again.

"I was shocked OK! Chill hyung!" I heard another voice saying.

"Actually I'm his assi-"

"Where is he?" he asked in a serious tone while interrupting my sentence.

"We're here at the photo shoot, and I'm his assi-"

"Tell him to get ready! His hyungs are on the way. And I know where the photo shoot is going on!" he said and hung up. Wait, what happened just now? I detatched the phone to check the caller ID and the man's number was saved by "Annoying hyung!"

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked while taking a look at the phone and his eyes widened after watching the caller ID.

"Oh no! What did he say?" he asked in panic.

"What are you guys doing here?" just then Jungkook came and I realized that they took a break.

"You are dead kook! They're coming. He just called and y/n talked with him. " Jungkook's face turned pale after hearing yoongi's words.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked while grabbing my shoulders. Wait are they coming to kill him or what?

"He said about smacking your head and told you to get ready, they're on the way to here." he Just smacked his forehead with his palm and I heard yoongi saying.

"My ears gonna bleed now! I wish I could turn into a rock rather than hearing his annoying words." yoongi said while sighing.

Now I'm really curious. Who are they?

A/n : so, who do you think they are? It's pretty easy to guess.

I Really want to thank

@lenorixe
@ashnasalman
@Tushi_97
@ bts_is_my_light
@ sharonlove285.
@btsinfiresme-man.

For constant votes and support.

And here's a small gift for you

Look at his bulky arm. So hotttt and sexyyyyyyyyyyy.

Do vote and comment. 👉🌟.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 113 39
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...
157 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...
332 68 39
I was lost in the darkness. The darkness which was killing me from inside but then they healed me . Made me realize that I am worth living that I can...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...