Was Love their from beginning...

By niakush

This story is a family based story!!! There are two families who are friends since 3 generationa!!! All the y... More

Character Sketches
Notes
Part 1:- Childhood
Part 2:- Back to mumbai
Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!
Part 4:- Bas I know!!!
Part 5:- Tri deviya
Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!
Part 7:- Pune!!
Part 8:- The contract!!
Part 9:- Misunderstanding!!
Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!
Part 11:- Trust is important!!!
Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!
Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!
Part 14:- Family dinner!!!
Part 15:- Let's play a game!!!
Part 16:- Family shocked, manan rocked!!
Part 17:- Make manik feed food to nandu!!!
A THANK YOU NOTE
Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!
New story
Part 20:- Dhruliya
Part 21:- Evil soha
Part 22:- Why Soha manik????
Part 23:- Mysterious person!!
Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!
Part 25:- Revealing the mysteries person!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul
Part 26:- Finding peace!!!
Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!
Note
Part 28:- Manik's Past!!
Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!
Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!
Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!
Part 32:- Connected souls
Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!
Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!
Part 35:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 36:- I am not weak!!!
Part 37:- Finally it's cabir's turn!!!
Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!
Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!
Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!
New story alert!!!
Epilogue!!!
Bonus Chapter!!!
Bonus chapter II
Thank You!!!

Part 19:- Who knows manik better!!

10.7K 721 151
By niakush

Before I begin the update, I have to tell you all something about the story!!! Guyz I know everyone of u is hating Soha and want her out as soon as possible!!!! Bt she had entered manik's life by trapping him, she deserves a end just like her!!! I assure you she will be out soon, infact manik will throw her out, have patience and let them come back to Mumbai!!!!

Now coming to today's update, I know many of you are not going to like the update for the mere fact soha giving a competition!!! But guyz love is not always blind, there are something's which manik and nandini have to understand before falling in that blind love!!! I wanted to keep the story real, it's impossible that soha doesn't even know basic things about manik when she had actually planned to trap manik!!! Give it a try guyz!!!!

        The function was over, but the fun wasn't!!! Everyone including elders after changing into comfortable clothes came to Terrace!!!

Cabir:- "Ok so now we will have some fun!!! We will play a game who knows manik better!!!"

Soha:-" Waise toh there is no need of any game, bcz the clear winner is me after all I am his girlfriend, but yet for nandini's misconception we shall play this!!!"

Neyo:-" We will see who is under misconception soha!!!"

Soha:-" Mumiji!!!"

Neyo:-" It's aunty for you!!! Chalo I will do one thing!!! If you win this game, I will give you the right to call me mumiji!!!"

Soha:-" In that case Mumiji, I am just practicing, bcz I am definitely winning!!!"

Manik:-" Soha plz relax!!! Take it slow, please don't be way to overconfident!!!"

Soha:-" Manik relax!!! No one knows you better than me!!!"

     Nandini had a smirk at this!!!!

Cabir:-"So now, here are papers!!! One by one every family memeber will ask questions and all three i.e Bhai, nandu and so called girlfriend soha will write the answers and we will see who one!!! Navya you keep the score board!!"

Everyone:-" Cool!!!"

Raj:-" Being the eldest one, I will start!!! I will start with something simple!!!

Mukti:-" Uncle keep it simple only, bcz even those Soha will be loosing, about difficult ones I doubt her page will be blank only!!!!"

     Everyone laugh at this!!!

Soha:-" Don't you think you speak a lot Mukti!!!"

Navya:-" I guess you speak with your own mouth na Mukti, others can close their ears if they don't want to listen!!!"

Raj:-" Ok so manik's favorite colour???"

Cabir:-" Ok so time to show, Soha first!!!"

Soha:-" Red, bcz it's the colour of love!!!"
Nandini:-" White, bcz it's the colour of peace and it mixes with every colour giving it different shades!!"

Manik:- "White, for the same reason what nandini said!!"

       Everyone have a smile on their face when Soha was angry!!!

Navya:-" And she says she knows Bhai!!!"

       Everyone look at her!!!

Navya:-" Oops I was loud Kya??? I guess Mukti's habit is contagious!!!"

Raman:- "ok so manik's favorite cuisine???"

Soha thinks where as nandini confidently writes!!!

Cabir:-" So let's see whose right??"

Soha:-" He is a Punjabi, so what do you expect, it has to be Punjabi food!!"

Nandini::" He loves Punjabi food, but he can go to any extent for gujrati food!!!"

Manik:-" I really don't know nandini how do you know this, but yes it's gujrati food!!!"

Alya:-" Soha, you go with Bhai na on dinner dates, even then you don't know this???"

Dhruv:-" Alya, she might be busy ordering the costliest thing there, chodo na!!!"

       Soha was pissed at this!!!!

Neyo:-" So my turn, hat does manik hate the most in a person???"

Soha:-" He hates when someone does not work on his orders or goes against his orders, he gets way to angry!!!"

Nandini:-" That toh he definitely does, monster manik!!! But the thing he hates most is liars!!!! People lying to him!!!!"

Manik just smiles and turns his paper which had "liars" written on it!!!

Neyo:-" You know ppl should keep this in mind!!! Once he catches ppl lying to him, then exactly the thing happens which Soha was saying, he gets dam angry!!!" She said glaring at Soha and now even soha was a bit scared!!!!

Ishita:-"Ok so what does manik like doing in his free time!!!"

Soha-" Singing, he is a singer!!!"
Nandini:-" Writing poems!!!"
Manik was shocked though he had written "writing lyrics", but the real answer was writing poems!!!!

Cabir:-" So since writing is common, we give this to nandini!!!"

Soha:-" Hello, that's wrong!!! In this none of us get a point!!!! Poems is no where connected to lyrics and moreover manik never writes poems!!!"

Dhruv:-" Waise Cabir Bhai for a change Soha is right, none should be given the point here!!!"

Manik:-" Cabir, nandini gets a point, I do write poems, it's just that no one knows so I never wrote in my answer!!!"

All together including elders:-" What???"

Smita:-" I never knew my son writes poems!!"

Manik:-" Choti maa, just for myself, for letting my heart out!!!"

Neyo:-" Wah nandu, you know what even we don't know!!!" She says proudly!!!!

      Manik was confused how does she know, she slowly in his ears tells him, nandini never replied this, a fireflie did for shining star!!!  Now manik had a smile, she definitely knows him a lot!!!!

Cabir:-" Bhai, we will like to hear it someday!!!

Manik:-" sure!!!"

Smita:-" So next one, Chalo Soha I will give you a chance to redeem, save you from being embarassed, I will ask and easy one which everyone knows, what does friendship mean to manik???" Saying this she winks at Ishita and neyo!!!😜

Soha and nandini write the same answer:- fab 5!!!! 
Whereas manik writes:- Fab5 and nandini!!!

     Nandini was shocked at this answer, elders were expecting this, youngesters were not surprised by soha was fully fumming with anger!!!

Soha:-" Manik you always say, nothing is more important than Fab5, how come you can place nandini above Fab5!!"

Manik:-" I am placing nandini with Fab5!! Nandini is equally important to me as Fab5, after she is my first friend in this life!!!"

    Nandini was happy, she had tears of happiness in her eyes, so we're others very happy!!!

Cabir:-" So none of you'll get a point in this!!!"
Smita was confident he will write Nandini's name as well, so she deliberately asked this,for soha to understand what Nandini meant for manik!!!!

Harsh:-" What my Ife couldn't do, though I doubt she even meant to do, but I will give u chance to redeem Soha, don't blew up this time!!! Manik's favorite holiday destination????"

Manik and soha write:-" Greece!!!", Nandini was blank she did not write anything!!!
Nandini:-" I actually had no clue!!!"

Soha:-" Atleast you should have written something, shouldn't have left blank at such an easy question!!" She says mocking mukti fo her previous comment on her!!!!

Mukti wasn't less:-" Waise nandu, I doubt you to know, you see you wouldn't have asked this to Bhai ever, as you wouldn't want to go to Greece with his money You are self dependent you see!!!"

    Soha was hell angry!!!

Cabir:-" So with this Soha finally opens he account!!!"

Abhi:-" Manik's favorite hobby!!!"

All three write the same answer:-" Singing!!!"

Cabir:-" waise abhi, this was pretty obvious, so Soha and nandu both get a point!!!"

Mukti:-" Even this is quite simple, manik's favorite song!!!"

Nandini was confused, as she dint knew this answer, but she knew it must be something related t friendship!!!

Soha:-" O yaara, sung by himself!!!"
Nandini:-" Ye dosti mili naseeb se!!"
Manik was a bit guilty both were his fav, but I yaara was a bit 0.1% more special he wrote "o yaara!!"

Cabir:-" ok, so here nandini looses and soha wins!!! Nandini at 5 points and soha at 3, the game is getting intresting!!!"

Navya:-" The best moment in bhai's life!!!"

All three write the same:-" Fab5's singing their first album!!"

Cabir:-" My question, the moment Bhai regrets the most!!"

Soha and manik- "Loosing to harshad!!!"
(Note:- This answer was very necessary, bcz this answer has a future reference, which will start Marking Soha's exit!!! So remember this answer)
Nandini:-" No idea!!"
(She has no Idea because, she doesn't know the past yet)

Cabir:-" Ok so now nandini is at 6 points and soha at 5!!!"

Alya:-" Bhai's favorite restaurant???"

Manik and soha write:-" Taj!!!"
Nandini:-" Food at Juhu choppati!!"

Soha:-" don't you know this much also nandini, manik Hates such food!!!"

Cabir:-" For a change Soha is right nandu, Bhai doesn't even like food their, forget about love!!!"

Nandini slowly looking down:-" I really thght he enjoys food their!!!"

       Manik just went into flashback of things, he started thinking!!!
Manik to himself:-" Taj ka food is something I do like ofcourse, but Actually I use to enjoy food at Juhu before that incident happen!!! I was not this, nandini is right, these Hi-Fi restaurant never gave me pleasure, she isn't wrong it's just I have changed for worst!!! The answer is for 5yrs ago ka manik, which she knows, you are not wrong nandini, you know me well except my dark past!!" All this he says to himself, seeing nandini upset!!!

Cabir:-" Now, this is a tough thing, nandini and soha both are at six!!!"

Naya slowly to Cabir:-" Never in my dreams I thght Soha will give competition to nandini!!!"

Neyo:-" That is because you guyz are asking dumb questions!!!"

Dhruv:-" What do you mean badi maa!!!"

Neyo:-" Come on!!! The answer which Soha is giving aren't they pretty obvious!!! My son is The Manik Malhotra, the lead singer of Fab5, any fan of him would also Know these basic answers, and our question were the specific ones which only his closed ones knew!!!"

Cabir:-" Badi maa is right, these basic questions to are on internet as well and if the witch has trapped Bhai, itna toh research Kiya hi hoga!!!"

Navya:-" Now let's see what the last one holds!!!"

Cabir:-" So now last question from dhruv, let's see who wins!!"

Soha::" Ofcourse isn't it obvious I will win!!!"

    Nandini was very low by confidence now, she never in her dreams thght that soha could compete her and that to about manik!!! She yet wasn't over with the restaurant question bcz she was confident for her anwer!!!

Nandini:-" May b you were right soha, things have really changes in years when I was not here!!!!" She said looking down!!!

     Soha smirked at this as if she won, and manik just kept staring at nandini understanding her mind!!! But whatever it was he couldn't let her loose, bcz he knew there were questions which she had answered correctly!!!

Manik:-" Years have passed, but things are getting back to old times!!! Soha don't be over confident, bcz you answered what Maximum people know about me, but nandini has answered what no one knows about me, so technically even after points being same she is leading, so better play safe than in over Confidence, just keep your self confidence intact!!!! He said looking at nandini giving her the confidence she needed, buy Soha thght he was cheering her up, and he wanted Soha to win so she was happy!!?

Dhruv:-" This is an easy one so if it's a tie, I really don't know what will we be doing!!! What gives peace to Bhai???"

Manik smiles at this:-"Don't worry dhruv there isn't going to be any tie!!!"

Soha:-" Really manik!!! So you mean to say nandini wouldn't know this simple thing about you, come this is pretty simple nandini, every fan knows!! It's manik's singing that gives him peace!!!"

Nandini was confident for her answer:-" That is the big difference between you and me Soha!!! You know what Google shows about The Manik Malhotra, but I am the actual Google for  just manik!!! I may not know The Manik Malhotra well, but I know manik!! Stars are the thing which give him peace!!!" She says it confidently!!!

And when manik shows the paper result was clear, he had written "Stars!!"

Cabir:- "So with this the winner is nandini Murthy!!!"

But when Cabir says winner is, manik slowly goes to nandini and in her ears he says "Winner is my shining star!!!"

      For the first time since nandini was back to india, she blushed!!!!

Soha was fumming in anger:-" This is impossible, manik loves music!!!"

Neyo:-" The question was what gives him peace and not what he loves!!!" She says mocking Soha!!!!

Soha:-" Mumiji ....!!!"

Neyo:- "Na na!!!! You lost, it's auntiji for you!!!"

Navya to Cabir:-" Shit, I was scared what if soha would have won!!!"

Smita:-" That would never happen!!! Yes years have changed, these both Haven't been on talking terms since ages, so there may be diffence of opionon in their likes and dislikes, but when it comes to questions with heart, there is no chance they loose, bcz they are connected by hearts!!!"

     Navya and Cabir both side hug Smita!!!

Cabir:-" You are right maa!!! I know feel we will have our old Bhai back!!! That incident changed bhai a lot!! "

Harsh:-" Guilt is a very big thing my son!!! Though he was no where at fault, yet he is guilty that his family had to go through all that!!! He has to open up to heal himself First!!!"

Navya:-" And who better than nandini can help!!"

     All had silent tears looking at manik who was genuinely smiling at nandini's win!!! Somewhere he was at peace knowing that finally someone is here to listen to him, who will not judge him, not leave him, make him realise things!!! A this peace now reflected on his face!!!

So guyz juthe n chappals welcome!!!! Bt plz do comment as well!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 27.7K 27
To be brave is to Love Unconditionally. What happens when Nandini Murthy,a teenage girl dealing with insecurities falls in love with Ruthless and Stu...
3.7K 439 13
Here's a new story on RaIna guys... Check this book out and share your views with me...❤❤❤
80.9K 6.2K 13
Don't you feel great when everything's sorted? When you throw all the angst, fear, hesitations and insecurities out of your life and dance to the tun...