A Knock to Your World | k.th...

By Peurin

A cheerful and outgoing girl who was born in Japan and spend her life outside her homeland is going to meet t... More

1: One
2: Two
3: Three
4: Four
5: Five
6: Six
7: Seven
8: Eight
9: Nine
10: Ten
11: Eleven
12: Twelve
13: Thirteen
14: Fourteen
15: Fifteen
16.1: Sixteen.One
17: Seventeen
18: Eighteen
19: Nineteen
20: Twenty
21: Twenty One

16: Sixteen

273 24 3
By Peurin

Taehyung's P.O.V

We arrived at the Japan. The thing is...

Jimin, and Mina came with us. I look at Jimin who is smiling as he is getting to have a vacation with Mina. Momo said she will come later, as she will go visit Heechul's hyung parents.

"This is my first time at Narita International Airport" Jimin said and look around.

"You should have just said this is your first time in Japan, Jimin-sshi" I said and look around as well, I can feel Jimin is glaring at me.

"Mina's house will be in Kobe though. She will need to take train" Sana said.

"I'll go with Mina, it's been a while since I saw your parents at Seoul. Did they knew I am here?" Jimin said excitedly while looking at Mina.

"Yeah, they are glad to see you. But, you need to go hotel with Taehyung to your hotel first" Mina glances away, probably because Jimin is looking at her too close. Why can't that idiot see that Mina actually likes him too? Oh god.

"Kim Taehyung, you should have book the hotel in Kobe" Jimin looks at me like he about to bite me.

"My girlfriend is in Osaka, why would I book a hotel in Kobe? If you're not satisfy, you should have book it by yourself" I argue back.

"Ah don't fight, let's go. I'll tell taxi to drop you off at hotel" Sana said, as she drags both of us to find taxi.

"Mina, be safe love!" Sana said, as she turns to Mina and waves before she turns back to drag us.

-

Sana came to take us again, after we got some rest, and shower. We're now at train station to drop Jimin.

"Okay, Jimin. Make sure to listen to the announcement well or you will miss Kobe. Once you are there, call Minari. She is already waiting for you there. When you're back, call me or Taehyung so, we will pick you up" Sana sounds like a mother who is sending her son to a trip right now. 

"Yes, thank you Sana. Enjoy your date with Taehyung now" Jimin said to Sana, which I can see she is quiet shy by his words.

Once Jimin get on the train, I quickly drag Sana by arm from the train station.

"Taehyung, where are we going?" Sana asked.

"Anywhere that we can date. Because there is only us now" I said, somehow I got embarrassed after what I said. I can feel my ears is burning. Ugh.

Sana didn't say anything, I glance at her and can see that she actually likes it. She is smiling. 

I quickly let go of her arm, and stretch out my hand. She looks at me with a confuse face.

"Give me your hand, jeez" I interlock my hand with hers. She looks at our hand, and look at me again.

I glance away because I never done anything like this before. I probably die of being embarrass.

"Let's gooo" Sana said as she swings our hands up and down like a kindergarten kid. Somehow it still made me smile, and just want to pack her in bag- wait too small, probably sack.

We keep walking, and looking around.

"Do you want to have dinner outside, or get some ingredients to cook at my home?" Sana asked.

"Isn't your parents home?" I asked.

"No, I forgot to tell you that they did not go to Japan for business trip. They traveled to United States" She said.

"Let just eat outside, then I'll go visit your home" I said, she looks at me and smile as a sign of okay.

"Ah! It's a photo booth. Let's take some!" Sana pointed out at the photo booth along the street before she pulls me into the booth.

"You know, it's very popular thing in Japan. Since you're here, it would not be nice to go back without any photo from here" She said as she clicking on something in Japanese inside the machine.

"We will go for 6 photos" She said and still focusing on the machine. I look at her, can't help but smile. She seems to enjoy being here. 

"Okay, Taehyung-ah pose something" She said as she wraps her arms around mine, and smile at the camera. I look at her, I turn to the camera and tilt my head on hers with a smile.

3 2 1.

Click.

"Next one" Sana pulls me close the camera, she made some derp face. I laugh, and made one too.

Click.

We both let out a loud laugh.

"Next one is coming" I said. Sana then pose a half heart with her hand, I turn to look at her. Sana looks at me, I smile and pose the other half.

We both did not look at the camera, we look at the heart and grins like a kid.

Click.

"Another oneee" Sana said.

"I don't know what to pose anymore" I said while thinking what should I pose but then,

Smooch.

Click.

I freeze. Sana just jumped to grab my face near hers, and give me a kiss on cheek.

I look at her, she glance away with a poker face. 

This girl...

I quickly grab her face back, and give her a kiss back on the cheek.

Click.

Okay, now what have I done?

I look away as I can feel heat is rushing around my face. I can hear Sana giggling.

"We have one more" Sana said. I turn to her, she did a peace sign and put it between her right eyes.

"V" She said and grins, I quickly done the same.

Click.

We both look at our pictures.

"Let's not make our eyes bigger" Sana said as she laughs. I smile, and look at her adding some sticker around our photo.

We print it out, and then Sana cut it into 3 each.

"Which 3 do you want?" She holds the photos in her hand, and asked me.

"This" I point at the 3 photos that one of it having her gave me a kiss.

She hands to me.

I keep it in my backpack, hers in hand bag. Once we're done, I look at her and smile.

I mess her hair.

"Let's go" our hand lock again before we continue our walking journey.

-----------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter.

If you like it, do leave some comment since I want to know some feedback since we are reaching Chapter 20 soon which it's been a while. x'D

Moreover, to TaeSana lovers or anyone who are reading this story; please check out my two other stories that is also about TaeSana if you would like to.

Eyes Eyes Eyes.

The Lady in White Dress.

Once again, thank you everyone who are reading my story.

Anyway, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN NAYEON COMEBACK PHOTO? Asdfghjkl, can't wait to see Sana-chan.

 Anw guys, see you in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.3K 54
A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! ⚠️Contain 18+ scene. ⚠️Too much hot 18+ scene ⚠...
206K 9.8K 63
Minatozaki Sana and Kim Taehyung were the perfect couple inside the whole campus of BYP University on their last year as senior high school students...
5.3K 233 28
Being a K-pop idol means living without privacy. Wherever you go, whatever you wear and even who are you with will always be monitored by fans, dispa...
8K 208 27
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...