ding ding bitch.

By MIKANN--

- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neut... More

message |1
message|2
message|3
message|4
message|5
message|6
message|7
message|8
message|9
message| 10
message|11
message|12
message|13
message|14
message|15
message|16
meeting|17
message|19

message|18

23.7K 1.1K 2.9K
By MIKANN--

snacc attacc 💕 has entered the chat !

snacc attacc 💕

you stood me up.

snacc attacc 💕

snacc attacc 💕

y/n fucking knocked out so i brought them to my dorm because i don't know where theirs is

snacc attacc 💕

i think they fucking died

snacc attacc 💕

oh so now you're ignoring me ?

snacc attacc 💕 has left the chat !

katsuki kept getting pissed off by the several dings that were coming from y/n's phone, which idiot could possibly be spamming them right now ?

he decided powering off the device would be the best option. he grabbed it, the screen lighting up, several notifications from "snacc attacc 💕" displayed on the screen.

snacc attacc 💕 | new message !

oh so now you're ignoring me ?

wasn't that the message he had previously sent ? he took his phone out again, to message the number.

snacc attacc 💕

hey, i have a question

ding !

sure enough, there it was. hey, at least y/n didn't have to tell him now that he knew. he looked over to the passed out teenager, as they rested sound asleep, or dead, on his bed. "that explains a lot." he said to himself.

but, was he going to confront them once they woke up ?

l/n turned in their sleep, eventually sitting up as they rubbed their eyes open, the first thing they spotted being a bakugou. then they remembered about the phone. "oh ! i, my phone, do you have it—" katsuki lifted his hand up and showed the device, the previous text messages he had sent on screen.

their face immediately bursted into flames, the embarrassment that bakugou now knew who was thirsting over him, and who had sent those messages— it was too unreal. now, all those previous messages that had an unknown behind them, had a name, and it was theirs.

he'd for sure without a doubt stop talking to them, at least that's what they thought. "i-i can explain that. it wasn't something i did as a joke i genuinely. . .ok maybe i can't explain it the best. but i like you ! and-and i didn't have any certain ways of expressing my feelings towards you, so i- i don't know, i messaged you ?" once they were done fidgeting, and stuttering, and being a complete mess, they looked up to face bakugou.

"i-i can explain that. it wasn't something i did as a joke i genuinely. . .ok maybe i can't explain it the best. but i like you ! and-and i didn't have any certain ways of expressing my feelings towards you, so i- i don't know, i messaged you" the audio he had recorded on his phone played back, y/n sitting their wide eyed. "bottom." he scoffed.

"i—" they replied. what was left to say ? they were left speechless. was he even happy they were the one messaging him ?

l/n cleared their throat, "aren't you mad i didn't say anything before ? you're upset that it's me !" they groaned out in embarrassment.

the blonde boy shrugged his shoulders. "i'm not upset. i had a feeling it was you, but i don't like looking like a dumbass, so i decided i'd wait it out and hope you'd confess soon." they looked at him dumbfounded, his lie passing straight through them. he clicked his tongue, "ok, maybe i wasn't sure it was you. but in the end, it was you, and that's all that matters."

they're eyes both flew to y/n's phone as the number of a certain gal appeared on screen. "oh, gimme gimme !" katsuki handed them their phone, confusion displayed on his face.

they quickly answered, the voice of a bubbly girl filling their ears. "y/n ! what happened ? aizawa is checking the dorms and i told him you were at the restroom ! are you ok ?" worry was laced through the girls voice. "yeah, i'm fine." they chuckled.

"wherever you are, you're gonna have to stay there because i doubt we'll be able to sneak you back into your dorm room. wait ! you can just telepo—"

"yeah yeah yeah ! good idea, i think it'll be safe if i STAYED here ! thanks ochako ! bye main hoe !" uraraka stood stunned at the other end of the line as she heard a beep, thinking that perhaps they got kidnapped by the league of villains. "would you look at the time ! i cant go to my dorm room, so i guess i'll have to stay here. good night !"

y/n undid the bed covers and tucked themselves underneath.

"can't you just teleport—"

"no. sorry. tired. quirky no worky. sleep tight." the h/c head threw a pillow over their face to cover the light from hitting them, but bakugou lifted it up, throwing a shirt at them. "put this on, it'll be uncomfortable to sleep in that, dumbass."

"oh, ok." y/n bluntly started getting undressed in front of the male.

"NOT HERE YOU DUMB FUCK—"

"bE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME THEN—"

- - -

teleporty ! 🕳 has joined the chat !

WEE WEE BITCH 🥖

they're alive

i am SPEED ⚡️

YOU'RE ALIVE

tododoki 🔥🧊

oh my god, they're alive 😢

tf gravity 🪐

WRONG EMOJI TODO

tododoki 🔥🧊

oh, right, my bad

teleporty ! 🕳

i live hoes 🐒

i am SPEED

WHAT TBE FUCK

tf gravity 🪐

wHY DIDN'T YOU TELL M E

tododoki 🔥🧊

yikes

teleporty ! 🕳

i am proud to announce i am found attractive to someone 🙈🤪🤠

teleporty ! 🕳

y'all hoes could never, single asses

pass the aux 🔊

me and momo got together before you and anger issues did

i make shit 🌏

yes, i backup this comment

teleporty ! 🕳

ok homos

teleporty ! 🕳

anyways, back to me and my husband, lemme tell y'all a crazy story time

tododoki 🔥🧊, i am SPEED ⚡️, and three others have left the chat !

teleporty ! 🕳

fine fuck you guys too >:(

tf gravity 🪐

they left bc aiazwa is checking the dorms again
👁👄👁

tf gravity 🪐

good luck, soldier 😔💓

tf gravity 🪐 has left the chat !

teleporty ! 🕳

fuck me gently with a chainsaw

teleporty ! 🕳 has left the chat !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
53.6K 1.3K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
383K 19.1K 19
"𝓎𝑜𝓊 , 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾 , 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾." "𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰." In which...
357K 16K 23
― this is my crying spot. katsuki bakugou x quirkless fem reader. Completed! September 17, 2020 - March 10, 2021