Love's Fault

By Eleven_11_eggos

Even if Finn has a girlfriend and Millie has a boyfriend, they still manage to get together with each other... More

{--Dreams come true--}
{--Separate ways, until...--}
{--Clinging for dear life--}
{--Second hand embarrassment--}
{--His Hoodie--}
{--Stay with me tonight. --}
{--Promise? Promise.--}

{--You haven't changed--}

6.7K 68 96
By Eleven_11_eggos

     A couple days later when the cast was already filming the first of scenes, the teens were obviously excited to try on their new costumes and see what hairstyles they'd have this season. 

   Needless to say Mike lost his bowl cut and took on a more short and mature look, Will kept his, only he had it a lot shorter, it was like he only had bangs. 

  They were all in the dressing rooms, all in their costumes already as they were practicing the lines for the scenes that were to follow that day. 

   Mike and El talking on the phone about her coming home for Christmas the next day. 

    As Millie stood there on the chair in the dressing room she could only think of one thing. 

   What the fuck happened a couple days ago in the trailer with Finn? 

   Why did she didn't mind her ex lover to cuddle her in bed in such a way? Why the hell did she miss him so much? Why the hell did she still want him to touch her in such a manner?

   Just as she was about to move on to her next oblivious thought, she heard the door creek open only to reveal Finn. Millie's head snapped in his direction, wasn't he already with them? She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she missed the moment when he walked out to talk to Iris on the phone.

   ''So the Duffers said that we have to be on set in 3 minutes tops. Right now they're just checking the cameras.'' Finn said as he climbed into the trailer and closed the door behind him. Millie lazily stood up and when she took her phone to exit the trailer along with the others, and Finn, as he held open the door for the others, as soon as only Millie was left, he slammed the door. 

   He then locked it. 

   Millie threw him a quizzical look and she tried to look around for any other thing that she might eye instead of his glare. 

   He had a stern look on his face, his jaw clenching. This was not the Finn that happily entered the room a couple of seconds ago. 

   He seemed, frustrated, angry. His eyes only screamed lust and tension as he took a step forward,getting closer to her. 

   Millie wasn't even able to step back and get away from him, she just stood there, completely frozen under his eyes. Though his pupils were dilated as his chocolate eyes wondered her body, Millie knew something was wrong, he was going to do something. 

   To her.

   He took a step closer to her, still tensed, and looked at her. He brought one of his hands to her face and grabbed her chin between two of his fingers to lift her head so she could only look at him. 

   After about 40 seconds of unbearable tension and stillness, the room echoing with their breaths, Millie opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it when she saw him squeeze his eyes trying to form his words. 

   ''What happened that night, Millie? What happened?'' He helplessly said in her face, sounding annoyed and desperate at the same time. The sorrow in his voice broke Millie's heart. She knew what he was talking about and she felt the same way about that night.

   ''Look, I don't know but.--" As soon as she rasped out the words, Finn just grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him. His grip so tight it hurt, was making Millie hiss in pain as her big Bambi eyes looked helplessly looked up at him.

   ''If you say it didn't mean anything then you are crazy.'' Finn whispered in her face delicately, his words leaving marks on her heart. Millie begged  herself to stop the heartbroken thoughts fill her mind, but in this very moment, seeing the one and only person that she loved this way, in so much pain and desperation, well, it was a nightmare. 

   They looked deep in each other's eyes just to try and remember all those moments, nights and long kisses. And they did. Their pupils dilated with love as Finn let go of her arm, dragging his hand up to her chin and resting his fingers on the side of her face. 

   Just as he was lovingly caressing her face, careful like he was going to break her in any way, Millie felt the familiar fire build up in her stomach, begging him to do something to her. Just a touch, a kiss, anything that had to do with him. 

   He bent over and stood inches from her face, so close that if she had the smallest of courage and no doubt at the moment, she would grab his curls and kiss him like life depended on it. 

   But, she had no idea what the hell she was supposed to do. And though she could see in Finn's eyes that he knew what he wanted, she was still frozen in place. 

   ''You know how much I want this, Finn...'' Millie almost moaned out of frustration that she couldn't touch him everywhere. Finn took the chance and cut her off. 

   ''I'm going to stop you right there, baby, and I will ask you to repeat yourself.'' 

   Millie was over the head confused but she just wanted to go on with his thing, kind of curious of what he had in mind. 

   ''You know how much I want this...Finn.'' She whispered and Finn nearly felt himself melt. But he kept himself on his feet, looking into her eyes, anxious for her actions. Millie's eyes sparkled as she spoke, finally understanding why he wanted her to repeat the wonderful sentence. 

   ''See, you want it. We both know that.'' 

   Just from hearing his soothing voice wash over, Millie knew what was coming. And she knew that she couldn't prevent it. It's not like she wanted to prevent it anyway...

   Finn dropped his hand to her hip, keeping one hand on her cheek. 

   ''Why can't you see that I still love you?'' Finn sadly said with a light pout forming on his lips.

    Millie was just as shocked as she was when they broke up and he told her that the love was gone. That's the reason this confession was such a huge deal.

   Finn was so heartbroken when Millie told him that they were over that he told her that he doesn't love her anymore. Of course that was a big ass lie.

   ''Stop saying that. Stop throwing blank words at me, words that have no meaning.'' She sorrowfully cried, feeling her heart shatter. 

   ''You really thought I forgot about you, didn't you?'' Finn sadly giggled and cupped her warm cheek. 

   ''Finn...''

   ''You heard me. You heard me loud and clear. I love you. I love you and I am crazy about you. And I know, I know we can never be anything more than friends. But I can't keep lying to you like this.'' Finn said solemnly, making Millie's legs shake and give out. He held her waist and looked at her like there was no tomorrow. ''You have no idea how many nights I've wanted you next to me. How many nights I've cried myself to sleep because I missed you so much it fucking hurt.''

   Millie actually thought her heart and soul left her body. Everything hurt. 

   ''And you know what hurt the most? That you had no idea how in love with you I was, still. And I, myself, couldn't do anything to make the situation better.'' 

''Finn, I want...I...uh...'' She tried to make out words but she was way out of it at the moment.

   His eyes now were warm and sweet, pouring out with unbearable, heartbreaking sadness. 

''You what?'' Finn said as his hand was set on her back and he pulled her so close their chests were pressed against each other. Their heartbeats matched as soon as his thumb caressed her jaw, to her bottom lip.

''I want you. I am so sorry. I am so sorry for what I did to you that day, I hurt you and I can't sleep at night knowing that. I love you and I am so sor--''

'' Stop saying sorry and just enjoy the moment, sweetie.'' Finn rasped out in her ear. Finn grabbed her neck and pressed his lips tightly to hers.

Their kiss was not sweet and innocent, their lips crashed with passion and sorrow, the pain the both felt from lying and making the other one hurt.

Finn wrapped his arms under her ass and pulled away to whisper breathlessly.

   ''I would never forget about the one and only girl I actually love.'' 

   ''But what if they find out? What if something goes wrong? What if--'' 

  ''Oh shut up, my darling.'' Finn said and captured her red lips with his own. Millie sucked in a breath as she widen her eyes, shocked with the feeling of his mouth covering hers with such passion. 

   Finn kept her in place, and kissed her harshly, probably soaring her lips in the process but he just couldn't bare the impossible need to feel her. She knew she had to push him off, she had to make him stop. But his lips felt so good pressed sloppily onto hers. It felt sinfully right. 

   You know what, fuck it, she thought to herself. 

  With no other movement, Millie dropped her phone on the ground and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him down, causing Finn to squeeze his eyes and almost trip from the sudden change of angle. 

   As soon as he caught himself, Finn wrapped both his arms around Millie's waist, hoisting her up a little just that her feet were three inches from the ground. Their lips started moving hungrily over each other, trying to get as much of the other one.

   Finn bit and sucked on her bottom lip, making Millie moan erotically in his mouth, sending electricity through his entire body. Just having to feel her press up against him, he felt himself get hard. 

  Just when Millie was about to pull away to get some air, she felt his wet and warm tongue glide across her lip, and she couldn't say no to that. As soon as Finn felt her lips slightly part he shoved his tongue in her mouth. 

   Millie let out a satisfied moan and a giggle, which made Finn pull away. 

   ''What's so funny?'' He teased. Even though she was dazed out and she couldn't really see clearly, she could hear the sly smirk on his face. She just wanted to kiss that stupid smile of his face. 

   ''Needy, are we?'' Millie tried to keep herself as wake as possible but every punishing touch of his long fingers on her burning skin made her close her eyes like she was in Heaven. 

   Finn shook his head and frowned. 

   ''Stop trying to seem in charge. We both know who's role that is.'' Finn huskily said in her face. Millie tried to wiggle out of his embrace but he just hugged her tighter, knowing she wanted to demonstrate something. 

   She was all at his mercy and she knew it just as good as him. 

   ''Do we, really? I mean, it's been a long time. How do I know you are the same, crazy, animalistic guy you were in bed, huh?'' Millie felt him grab her harshly and lift her up until she was at eye level with him, her little feet dangling. 

   ''Well well, someone is in the mood of making me mad at them.'' Finn cooed, annoying Millie like hell. She frowned and lifted her chin in the air, acting like she was throwing a tantrum quietly. 

   Finn held her up, raising an eyebrow at her and smirking, looking her up and down. 

   He threw a glance behind her, quickly, and saw a couch. That's it, he thought mischievously and dropped her.  

   Millie let out a whine in protest, catching Finn's attention. So, he grabbed her ass with both his hands and made her jump, wrapping her legs around his waist. 

   ''Do you really think I'll just let my girl hanging like that? Oh baby girl...'' He cooed again the end of the sentence and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at his face. ''When I'm done with you you won't even remember your name. I promise you.'' Millie widen her eyes and bit her lip, honestly kind of scared of what was about to come. 

   But she'd lie to herself if she said that she wouldn't enjoy the little unexpected to happen. 

   Finn kissed her hungrily, biting and sucking on her lips as she undid his belt and took off her shirt.

Finn's eyes wandered to her breasts, his hand going to her back and taking off her bra. He took one breast in his mouth and started sucking on it, making Millie grab his curls and encourage him.

''Oh, fuck I need more of you.'' The girl moaned in his ear and that's all it took for Finn to throw her on the bed and take off her pants and panties. He took off his, and Millie swore she became even more wet just looking at his naked member.

Finn dove to her neck and kept on nibbling and kissing her soft neck. His lips traveled lower, to her abdomen and her thighs, which he teased by sucking on them and kissing her legs, to which Millie responded my trembling.

''Oh fuck! Please just fuck me!''Millie moaned and massaged her breasts.

''Patience, baby. I want to taste you first.'' Finn said and without warning pressed his tongue to her clit and sucked on her sensitive bud.

Millie arched her back in pleasure as Finn's tongue lapped and sucked her clit, with every lick more arousal pooled between her legs, turning on Finn on even more.

He kept moaning and groaning as he ate her out vigorously, sending vibrations through Millie's body.

''Please, just give me more!'' She whined and when Finn removed his mouth and replaced it with a finger inside her, the girl opened her eyes wide and looked at him in shock as he pumped his finger in and out of her at a fast pace.

He stood up and hovered over her, and with his finger still in her pussy, he kissed her lips again, making her taste herself on his tongue.

He went back between her legs and inserted two fingers inside of her, splitting her open more. Finn took his time and sucked on her clit and spit on his fingers, pumping them in and out of her again.

Now Millie remembered how good he was at this. Now she remembered how many times he's fingered her in public, making her cum only by rubbing her g-spot with his long fingers, that reached places her own fingers couldn't.

Millie slapped a hand over her mouth and screamed as she felt her orgasm getting near, his mouth and fingers now even taking a break from pleasuring her.

   ''Oh how much I missed your taste baby. Cum on my fingers, daddy wants to taste you.'' They both remembered their kinks, how Millie would turn him on only by addressing herself to him as 'Daddy'.

   ''Oh! Mhhh! Daddy please! Please make me cum!'' Her screams were music to his ears, her legs were shaking from the intense pleasure.

   Finn felt her legs wrap around his head, forcing his mouth on her clit more. 

   ''Oh fuck! It feels so good! I wanna cum, please make me cum!'' Finn curled his fingers inside her and grabbed her ass cheek, keeping her steady to force his fingers deeper inside her.

   He rubbed on her G spot causing Millie to arch her back in the sexiest way possible. Honestly, making Millie feel like this was much more enjoyable than getting any blowjob himself.

   ''Fuck! I am--I am cumming oh! Daddy!'' With a couple more licks, he took his fingers out to slurp up her juices. Without expecting, she squirted on his mouth and chin and Finn thought he just almost came himself.

   Even though she was shaking from the crazy orgasm he caused her with only using his fingers, Finn kept on licking her slit up and down. 

   ''Get on your hands and knees.'' Millie was trembling, but she happily oblige to his voice.

   Finn stood behind her, and took off his boxers, he jumped on the bed and caressed her back with his cold hand, causing Millie to shiver.

   He grabbed the head of his cock and rubbed his tip across her slit, getting it all covered up in her arousal. Millie was already squirming. She dropped on her elbows and held her ass up, waiting for him to do whatever the hell he wanted to her.

   Without any warning, he plunged himself deep within her tiny body, to which Millie responded by grabbing a hand full of the sheets and squeezing her eyes shut in pleasure. It hurt, she wasn't going to lie. Having his huge cock stuffed so deep inside her cunt after so much time.

   But she took it, she wanted to.

   ''Holy shit I missed this. I missed you.'' Finn grunted in her ear and took out his length until only his tip was inside her, and rammed himself back in again.

   Millie was a whining mess, her eyes were still closed, her hands now leaving the sheets to go to his cock, squeezing his balls in her hand, knowing how much he loved that.

   The action only pushed Finn to do more, so he grabbed her hips tight, he knew he was going to leave bruises but he will leave that to Millie to find out later, and kept her in place as he fucked her roughly from behind.

   ''Oh fuck me! You feel so good! Don't stop, don't stop!'' Millie's moans only made Finn harder as he bent over and kissed her neck, lightly grabbing it with his hand and caressing it.

   ''Do you know how much I missed this? Fuck, baby you have no idea...'' Millie answered with a choked moan. His groans continued to grow as her walls squeezed him tighter and tighter. It was so quiet in the trailer that they could hear the erotic sounds of their sexes colliding over and over again.

   He was hitting all her good spots, spots that haven't been reached in a while, it was heaven for both of them.

   ''Oh, just take it, just take it like a good girl. You're so tight, ughhh.'' 

   Finn loved what sounds escaped her mouth, but he knew he could do more. So he hooked his hand around her hips and lifted her up just a little, just enough for the angle to allow him to go deeper between her legs. 

   ''OHHH!'' A high pitched scream erupted from her sore throat. 

   He smiled. 

   ''There it is!'' It only made Finn bite his lip when feeling her silky walls squeeze him tighter. 

   They knew what they were doing was wrong, but goddamn it felt good and well, they were in love. And NOTHING can beat that.

   ''Ohhhh I lo-love y-you...OH FINN!'' He pistoned his hips into hers harder and faster, causing the bed to creak under them. Finn took Millie's hand and held it up, kissing her arm from time to time.

   ''I love you too. I'm never letting you go. You hear me? You're mine!'' Finn growled and slapped her ass cheek hard, leaving a hand print.

    Millie honestly felt like she just came but her stamina was bounced back with that one slap that determined her to push her hips back to meet his thrusts, sending his length deeper.

   ''Mhhh! All yours! I'm all yours, anytime you want me...Ughhh!'' She kept biting her lip trying to be silent, almost drawing blood.

   Finn slapped her ass again, enjoying the way his hand would leave a print on her olive skin. He wanted to mark her as his. That's why her neck and chest was always so full of hickeys during their 'relationship' a while ago.

   Just as filled with purple bites as it was now. The only difference now is that after tonight, her whole body will be filled with those love bruises.

   This wasn't making love, it wasn't hate sex, it wasn't something normal they used to do either. It was almost using each other to apologize for something.

   But still, with little kisses and hugs, the night went on, and they fell asleep in each other's arms. Finally feeling secure and loved after such a long and torturous time apart.

{---------------------------------------------------}

I love writing smut and I ain't regretting a thing :)) Tho rn I feel like writing fluff so go check out my one shots.

Yes, they did it. They are in love, what's new? Don't worry guys, the story just started and I've got more things that are about to enter this story. :)

*Mary*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.2K 33
completed story ! :) • love and hate. • hot and cold. • finn and millie loved to hate eachother, but they also hated that they loved eachother. • the...
728 37 29
hello so this is gonna be first book ima do this year n hopefully you guys will love it! This is going to be abt y/n & Finn when they will be faking...
102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...
2.4K 32 22
A Noah Schnapp x Female Reader story POV: What happens if YOU join the cast of Stranger Things? Do you get along with the cast? Do you have a budding...