{--Promise? Promise.--}

This is a very long chapter so be ready :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

     Thirty. Thirty whole days, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. 

   Ever since that one night, where all the memories they had ,resurfaced right before their eyes, Finn and Millie were glued together. 

   When they wouldn't be filming, they would always be making out or having sex in their trailer. They tried their best not to seem like they were, they really didn't want the Duffers to put them in different trailers. Not like that would stop them but having a place of their own was quite the gift. 

   Since Millie's boyfriend knew that he somehow kicked in Finn's ''fears'', he was SURE that he imposed himself in the boy's mind so hard that he scared him off. Yeah, like that could happen.

   But you know, just let him believe that.  

   So even if neither Joseph nor Iris knew about Finn and Millie, the two lovers made sure that not even their best friends knew. They couldn't risk anything at this point. 

   They both acted like everything was normal, like they weren't together. Finn would talk to Iris twice a week, and so did Millie to Joseph. Keeping in touch with them was essential at this point. They both apologized to them for making that whole scene on the live. So, things were back to 'normal'. 

   Filming for this season was about to last five more months, to Finn and Millie's happiness. Days went by and they couldn't be happier. Nights spent in each other's arms, on set they'd be hugging and joking around constantly.

   As much as they tried to hide it, the other four kids couldn't help but notice how close and comfortable the two were. The once unbearable, awkward tensions between them disappearing with each hug and stupid joke Finn made that caused Millie to tumble over in laughter. 

  They were currently on set, eating some sandwiches. The whole cats could swear the sandwiches they got on set were the best they ever had. They just finished a scene but they had some time off since the crew couldn't get one of the cameras to work. 

   ''I'm thinking of starting my own brand or something.'' Finn suddenly mumbled. He was on a recliner, in the Wheeler's living room. Millie was on his leg, checking her phone and texting her parents. 

   ''Wait what?'' Millie turned her head to look at him with a smile on her face. Finn just shrugged and took a bite out of his sandwich, setting it on the table next to him afterwards. 

   ''I don't know. I just feel like working on something else rather than movies and TV shows.'' He simply explained, gaining the attention of the other kids.

   ''Because 12 hours of filming everyday here and then making a movie in New Zealand for 8 months is not pressuring at all.'' Sadie pointed out. 

   ''I'm just saying. I love doing what I do but, Mills...'' He said and set his hand on her inner thigh, catching her attention. She turned around again and smiled shyly. ''When you launched Florence, wasn't it nice to think that you have something made by you and only you?'' He asked and waited for the girl's answer, so he can prove the others his opinion on marketing and what he wanted to do. 

   ''Well yeah, that's the whole point. Acting is still my main domain but everyone has something in their name, and only their name. Florence is my thing, and you can have your own.'' She sweetly explained, playing with his hair from time to time.