Remember

By retardfromouterspace

More

Remember
Chapter One- Introduction
Chapter two - How it all began.
Chapter Three - The Call
Chapter four - Step by Step .
Chapter five - The first step.
Chapter Six - Unexpected Visitors.
Chapter Seven - After a month
Chapter Eight - Kicked out, Moving in?
Chapter Nine - Shopping trip
Chapter Ten - Day 3 and 4
Chapter Eleven - A screwed day 3 and 4.
Chapter twelve - Continueing Day Five!
Chapter Thirteen - The dark. [Zachary and Maisarah chapter]
Chapter forteen - Sports
Chapter Fifteen - Michael's turn
Chapter Seventeen - The outcome
Chapter Eighteen - Three months later.
Chapter 18.5 (Part 2) - Repent, Binti.

Chapter Sixteen - Last day

69 1 0
By retardfromouterspace

-Day 7-

"Last day, huh?" Faaris sighed, looking at the ceiling, laid flat on his back on the bed.

'Buzzz buzzzzz buzzz' his phone vibrated making the whole pillow vibrate along. Faaris grabbed his phone and the name 'Manager' flashed.

"Whats up, Barb?" Faaris said with his thick accent.

"Stop calling me that will you?!" he barked.

"Alright, so could you possibly want at eight in the morning?" Faaris rolled his eyes.

"Ehem.. LALALALALALALAAAAAAA! YOU CAN COME BACK TOMORROW LADS!" The dumb manager started screaming.

"BARB! I just said its frikkin eight!" Faaris silently screamed. (If you know what I mean) "You couldve just texted me."

"Aww.. I just wanted to talk to you.."

"BYE BARB." Faaris said and hung up immediately. He glanced at Aaron that was sleeping soundly beside Nathan.

"You jerk.." Faaris spoke softly. He hid under the covers.

Everyone woke up at approximately nine in the morning and washed up, had their breakfast and did whatever necessary.  Tey got ready for another shopping spree. They hopped into the car and talked on their way.

"So why didnt you guys go to your parents houses?" Sufiyyah asked.

"If we went there, we'd be scattered. And none of us would want to intrude each other's houses. Its too far anyway." Nathan said.

"I see.. So anyway, the mall isn't gonna be that crowded, so if you keep your heads and voices down, it should be fine."

They went grocery shopping first and then they all went to any section of the mall they wanted. Michael came across a jewellary shop and and idea sparked into his head. He called Zachary and whispered something into his ear.

"No, Michael. It'll be stupid, man! A guy asing for money from a lass, seriously?"

"We'll pay back. Look, Zach, do you wanna do this or what?"

"Yeah I want to but -"

"Its OUR money since we'll pay back. C'mon!"

".. Haaah. Jesus. Fine, you win."

They approached Sufiyyah slowly.

"Umm.. Sufiyyah.. We've got a favour to ask of you..." Zachary mumbled hesistantly.

"Yes? How can I help?" Sufiyyah looked at them.

"Well.. We need some cash." Michael said.

"Alright, how much?"

"Ah- ... We're not sure yet.." Michael replied.

"Okaay.. So what are you buying, may I know?"

"We're buying rings. For- " Zachary got cut off. (What's with him and getting cut off anyway?)

"I know. The girls." Sufiyyah said looking away. "They really like you, y'know? So let me tell the two of you this." She gave a chilling that shows she could kill.

"You do anything to them that'll hurt them and you will be permenantly dispatched. You'll be out of their lives forever." She gave a sweet smile.

"Make sure you convert sincerely, okay?"

The two of the boys nodded. They were the only ones that ever saw that side of her. And honestly, it was frightening.

"So, do you know their sizes?"

"UHH- I totally forgot about that." Michael said, giving a small laugh while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You guys are pathetic!" Sufiyyah rolled her eyes. "Lets go in together. I know their sizes."

The went Jewelry store and bought two simillar pairs of rings, they wanted it to match. Everyone finished up with their shopping and went home. Little ol' Aaron kept was staring at Sufiyyah the whole time. And Faaris was

observing Aaron the whole time.

They reached the apartment and Michael pulled Sumayyah's sleeve, leading her to a corner. No, he did not touch her. He dragged her by the sleeve. He showed her the rings.

"Woah. Looks expensive. What are you gonna do with that?"

"Im giving it to you Mayyah. Here. Open up your hand."

"I can't! It too expensive. You use it."

"I have one for me too. See?" He showed his hand. This is to signify that Im yours and your mine." Michael smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary pulled Maisarah to a corner. He showed her the ring.

"What's that?"

"A ring."

"Well obviously. Whats it for?"

"It's a sign."

" Of what?"

"Of us."

"So why are you showing me this?"

"It's for you, silly. Im giving it to you!"

"Im not wearing it." She said bluntly.

"Why not?" he asked, heartbroken.

"It's too distracting. I cant do my things properly. The gem is so sparkly to top it all off. Not that I dont like it. Its pretty." she complimented it, admiring it.

"As your future husband I order you to use it!"

"What make you so sure that you'll be the one??!!"

"I just know. Heeheee." Zach smiled cheekily.

"...Fine." Maisarah said turning to a side to act pout. Zachary found that very adorable.

After prayers they did some studying, Today's about the story of the Prophet that dealt with a large amount of hatred to the extent rubbish was thrown at him. Rubbish as in poop and things you DONT want to know what.

And how to read the Quran. Things were going okay. Sufiyyah decided to end the lessons when she saw Nathan half asleep. Poor boy. Excluding Faaris and Aaron, the lads took a short nap. Sufiyyah prepared lunch and left

the two alone. They were just staring at each other. With unreadable expressions. After a while, Faaris decided to go and buy Eclairs at the restaurant below. He took his phone and ran down.

He was paying for the food he bought and he heard the whispers and squealing of fans. He was quite surprised that none of them jumped at him. YET. Well, its good that way.

'Why cant they leave me alone?' he took the eclairs and turned to the fans. He gave a smile. "I want to be alone! Dont come after me alright? Love you guys!" he said making the people scream. They followed what he said.

'Easy.' Then his thoughts went back to the one girl. Sufiyyah. 'She wouldve just smiled back.' he gave a small smile. Faaris got a text.

...

From Aaron.

'Im making my move. <3' it says.

Faaris could hear Aaron saying that. He ran for the lift. 'Shit. Shit. Shit. NO. Aaron you jerk.'

Some fans were blocking his way. He gave them a chilling glare and they got the message. A thing about some fans is that they understand when their idols need space.

He got there and opened the door. He saw what he never wanted to.

"Sufiyyah, would you be my girl?" Asked Aaron, looking at Faaris with a jerky smile, as if he planned all of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there! Im forcing myself to make quick uploads. So basically, I am almost done with my whole story, I just need to upload them. And holidays are coming so expect quick uploads! :D Im now motivated, my stories are getting ranked, so, Hooraaaay! Thank you! Ill upload soon! Cheerios!

Your stupid, annoying, untalented Author

Continue Reading