Chapter twelve - Continueing Day Five!

CHAPTER TWELVE     

                Faaris was relieving himself in the washroom. He heard the guitar being played. The only people in the house were him, Sufiyyah, and Aaron.

                'Aaron!!'  he thought. He finished with whatever he needed to do and washed up. He hurried to the room. The guitar was no longer heard. He fastened his pace. He appeared by the door. Aaron was getting close. Too close.

                "Sufiyyah." he said giving the two a jolt. "Bake me cookies." Aaron stood up and went away from Sufiyyah, frightened.

                "Now?" She asked. "The rest arent back yet."

                "Now." Faaris repeated. Sufiyyah nodded and went to the kitchen.

                For a few seconds there was simply silence. Faaris slammed Aaron against a wall.

                "The f**k man?! What the hell did you think you were doing?!"

                "I, I- " Aaron stopped. He heard Caleb say something. He repeated it.

                "None of your buisness. Why are you so angry?"

                "I cleary said I fancied her didnt I? You know you werent supposed to get close."

                "She's not yours, Mate."

                Aaron leaned forward to whisper.

                "She'll never be."

                "You dirty Bastard." Faaris growled. He formed his fist into a ball. He almost hit when Sufiyyah came in.

                "Hey, Faaris. Do you want Chocolate chi-" she stopped and ran to Faaris. "Faaris! Stop it, Let go!" She tugged his arm. Faaris let go.

                "Are you okay, Aaron?" Aaron nodded.

                "You guys are unbelievable! I leave you for a sec and you break into a fight? Seriously? I seriously thought you were more sensible. Especially you Faaris! Have what I thought you about patience and all that other things went into the bin?" Sufiyyah raised her voice. Faaris bit his inner lip.

                Sufiyyah never screamed at him. EVER.

                They heard the door. She knew the others were back.

                "Stay here and do not fight." The rest came in and Sufiyyah explained to them about the situation. They all settled on the couch. Maisarah and Sumayyah knew bloody well about Aaron's feelings. They wanted to hear what he had to say about this.

                "So? Why did you fight?" (Sufiyyah)

                "Im not telling." (Faaris)

                "Neither will I." (Aaron)

                Sufiyyah ticked.

                "Alright then if that's what you want, there will be NO dinner for the two of you until you at least apologize ."

                No food. NO FOOD. Nightmare for every man. They started quarreling about who started the whole matter.

                "SHUT UP!" Nathan silenced them. "God, have you boys no shame? We barge into her house, asking for her to keep us and you guys are acting like total c*nts? I thought you were the most sensible one Aaron. But since you are acting all silly I have to take that place now huh?" Nathan shook his head. He ordered them to sit in different places and think about their rude acts while the rest indulged. Nathan knew why they were fighting and told everyone, except for Sufiyyah that is.

                They finished eating and Sufiyyah cleaned up while the others rested. Afterwards, she went to Faaris who was pouting on her three sitter couch. She sat close to him making him go a tee wee bit pink. She offered her hand. Faaris was puzzled.

                “Why?” he asked.

                “Usually, younger people offer their hands to salaam their elders, like this, if Im not mistaken. It shows respect and God forgives all your sin towards that person.” Sufiyyah explained.

                “… Uhh.. I didn’t quite catch that?”

                “Okay.. umm.. Basically it means that you are asking for forgiveness and you are respecting the person.”

                “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

                “Yes I did. I yelled at you without knowing why the two of you lads fought.”

                “Oh.” He gave his hand, Sufiyyah took it and brought it up to her nose making the two blush.

                “So.. Are you going to tell me why you fought?”

                Faaris bit his lower lip.

He nodded.

“Alright. Ill confess. So.. Okay .. Lets just say that Aaron tried to steal something of mine while I was in the loo.”

“I was with him. He only played the guitar and sang for me. That’s all. I didn’t see him trying to steal anything.”

“Its because he was with you that’s why he tried to steal.”

Sufiyyah was confused. Faaris could see that.

“Okay, Whatever. So.. Are you going to apologize?”

“Maybe.. If he apologizes to me.”

Sufiyyah could only afford to sigh at his stubbornness.

“I’ll talk to him.” She said as she stood up to go.

“Oh but before that,” she turned and gave Faaris a huge bear hug.

“Sorry I yelled at you.” She wanted to walk away but Faaris grabbed her arrm.

“Are you gonna do that to Aaron? Hug him?”

“Maybe. Possibly.” She shrugged.

“Don’t. Please don’t. Make that hug only mine?”

“?!!” she felt her cheeks turn pink. “W..What are you saying?” she said shaking Faaris’s hand off. She ran to the kitchen to calm herself down. Faaris ran a hand down his face.

‘God, what did I do?!’ he thought.

Sufiyyah took it as a mere joke and happily went to the room Aaron was in without knowing that that was actually somehow a confession.

                Sufiyyah talked to Aaron and Aaron admitted to have tried to steal ‘something’ of Faaris. So she made him apologize. (She didn’t hug him..)

                “Urm.. I guess Im sorry, mate.” Aaron said, scratching his head.

                Faaris nodded and gave a little grin.

                “Yeah.” He offered his hand and Aaron shook it, doing the guy hug thing. The two didn’t let go. Faaris whispered.

                “Im not surrendering her.”

                “Neither am I, but I’ll give you a chance. I’ll let things be. But one day, when you screw up, I’ll take her away. Far, FAR away from you.”

                They looked at each other and exchanged smiles. Behind those smile were threats only known by the two.

A/N : IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAAAADD I HAVE BEEN VERY VERY VERY VERY BUSY! I will upload 4 chapters, god willing. So yeah. I didn’t get enough votes, sadly. Sighsss… Oh well. Maybe I should stop the authors not too? :/ Hrmm.. Oh well, see ya lovelies soon!

VERY. Soon.

I have the up all night live tour.

Goodbye.