We Will Always Be Together

By EveMT05

The book 2 of 'From Idols To Lovers (Mitzu Feat Dahmo)! Hope you will like this book! Enjoy reading~ Thanks f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

529 23 6
By EveMT05

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~~~

----TIME SKIP----

Tzuyu's POV

The concert tour has finally ended! Minari and i started planning for our wedding. We invited our family, members, staff teams, Pdnim, JYPE artists, relatives and close friends. 

The day has came when Minari would become my wife forever and i would be her husband eternally.

I'm at the altar, nervously waiting for my Goddess to come out. The moment the door opened, my heart start beating so fast and my soul wanting to escape from my body because Minari really looks so damn gorgeous in a off-shoulder one piece white dress. She looks so beautiful.

"You look so amazing, my princess." I whispered at her and she smiled.

"You look more handsome than usual, my prince." She said and i gulped nervously. She's way too beautiful. I can't handle her beauty, too shiny and innocent.

The vow started until it's time to respond.

"I do." The both of us answered the same and we were given permission to kiss. 

We immediately kissed on the lips while the audience started cheering loudly with a loud applause.

"Should we have our honeymoon? Or instead have our own house so we can live together?" Minari asked while i'm driving my group van to TWICE's dormitory. The wedding has ended and there will be a celebration party tonight. 

I used one hand to hold Minari's hand while the other is on the steering wheel.

"Hmm...If we have own apartment, won't we feel lonely on our off-day? Because let's say, you are free and i have work on that day, you will be staying in the house the entire day without anyone entertaining you. It's hard to have no work on the same day for us.

Anyway, i'm just saying my opinion here. But which one do you want the most, Minari?" I said and glanced at her before turning back to the road.

"Honeymoon then. I rather live with my members than be lonely when you are not around." She said and ended with a cute pout.

"Okay! Let's ask Pdnim and force him to let us have our honeymoon!" I said with enthusiasm while my wife giggled.

---------------

Pdnim allowed us to have our honeymoon after our wedding! It was easy, no persuasion needed. 

"Where do you want to go? Are there any places you want to go?" I asked my beautiful wife. We are in a restaurant, discussing about our honeymoon plans and eating at the same time.

"I don't know too. How about you, Tzuyu-ah? You want to go anywhere?" She said and looked at me.

"I'm fine with any place as long as i'm with my lovely wife." I said with a smile, my dimples showing and Minari started blushing adorably.

"Stop being cheesy and flirty!" She raised her voice a little and covered her face with her palms while i chuckled.

"I'm like this because you are way too beautiful and pure." I told her and grabbed her wrists then intertwined our hands, putting it on the table.

"Anyway, how does travelling around the world sound? Do you want to travel the entire world?" I suggested and stared at her breathtaking eyes.

"Yes! I want to! Let's go to San Antonio!" She exclaimed happily while i was startled by her sudden joyous mood but soon smiled.

"Okay! It's your birthplace, isn't it?" I asked her and she nodded her head with a child-like smile. She really is cute and beautiful at the same time.

"Then we will go there first. Second place will be hmm..." I said and soon trailed off, thinking seriously and deeply.

"Maybe Taiwan, where you are born? So, we go to our birthplace first." Minari said in a suggestive tone while i nodded my head with a smile.

"Okay! Then, after that, let's go to Japan, where you are raised! How about that?" I told her and she nodded her head in excitement.

"Then afterwards, we can go other countries and have fun with one another! I'm so looking forward to this trip with you!" I said and leaned forward to peck her cheek. She blushed slightly when i sat back down, making me giggled at her cuteness.

Afterwards, i sent her back to the dorm. We kissed on the lips as a farewell and a sign of affection and love for one another. Then, i drove back to my dorm and started packing my luggage for the trip with my Goddess wife.

"I can't believe our maknae got married earlier than all of us here!" Dahyun faked cry and wiped his fake tears, making me chuckled.

"All of us are adults now, except for Chaeng because he still don't have a girlfriend yet." I said and we laughed.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" He whined and slapped my arm with a playful glare.

"But i'm taller than you, you shortie~" I teased him while he smacked my back hard, making me winced in pain and rubbed my back.

"I may be short but i am strong." He said proudly of himself.

"Wow! At least you admit that you are short!" I made fun of him and he glared at me playfully before hitting my arm again, the same arm.

"You are going to be late if you continue making fun of me. And when that happens, i will make fun of you if you are really late." Chaeng said which made me pouted.

"Now, i'm being chased out of the dorm. Wow, what a kind member i have here." I said with sarcasm and everyone laughed while i sulked even more.

"Don't worry, we are not chasing you out. Chaeng is. Anyway, enjoy your trip with your wife!" Dahyun said, patting my shoulder with a big smile.

"Yah! I'm not chasing you out! Don't get the wrong idea! I'm just making sure you don't be late later! We don't know what Mina-noona is like when she's angry or impatient!" Chaeng said, defending himself and i chuckled.

"Thanks for the concern, Chaeng!" I said and gave him a bro hug while he hugged back too, patting my back.

"Hey! We also want a hug!" The rest said and we had a group hug before i hugged each of them individually.

I decided to use my own car. I managed to buy it with my own savings and it's parked in the garage of our dorm. The members sometimes played with my car but didn't actually used it by driving it outside. They only played with the interior, after all.

I knocked on the door of Minar's group dormitory and waited patiently for someone to open the door.

"Tzuyu-ah, sorry! Mina is still getting ready! She overslept today!" Jihyo-noona told me through the intercom. 

"Okay. I will wait for her then." I said and leaned my back on the sidewall. I used my phone while folding an arm on my chest and my elbow resting on the arm. I bent my knee on one side.

"Sorry for making you wait, Tzuyu-ah!" I was surprised by the door opening out of nowhere. 

"It's okay. Your hair looks a bit messy though. Let me fix your hair, princess." I said, walking to her while keeping my phone into my pants pocket. I then combed her hair so it won't look messy.

"O-oh, thank you." Minari stuttered, blushing. 

"Cute as always, my beautiful princess~" I complimented her with a smile and pecked her forehead and lips.

"Stop being so lovey-dovey in front of us, you 2!" Nayeon-noona shouted at us while i just giggled innocently and Minari looking down at her feet and the ground, fiddling with her fingers.

"You are saying that because your boyfriend is not here with you." I said teasingly and i laughed. The members also laughed along.

"Ah! By the way, congrats, Momo-noona!" I shook hands with the older girl as she thanked me with a shy smile. The reason for my congratulation is because my bro, Dahyun, and her are finally dating! They announced it the day after my wedding with my Goddess.

"We should get going, Tzuyu-ah..." Minari spoke softly, tugging my shirt, my arm.

"Our makane is so cute~!" The members squealed and i giggled.

"Bye, noonas! Have fun dealing with one another!" I told them as Minari and i walked to my car.

"IS THAT YOUR CAR, TZUYU-AH?" Sana-noona shouted and i nodded my head then waved my hand while they widened their eyes in shock before waving back slowly at me.

"Are you ready for the trip, my baby penguin?" I asked as i held our hands together and kissed the back of her palm.

"Yes, of course!" She beamed with sparkling eyes and i smiled.

"Okay! Texas, here we come!" I exclaimed and started driving towards the airport.

We didn't announced our flight schedule since we want some privacy. Plus, our fans only know that Minari and i are having a honeymoon. They don't know what we are going to do for our honeymoon at all. 

-----TIME SKIP----

"I want to spend more time with you though~" I whined since we have visited almost every country on this Earth. We are currently resting in a hotel.

"Me too~" She said as i stroked her cheek with my thumb while we stared into each other eyes.

"You really are the most beautiful girl that i have ever met in my entire life." I blurted out without hesitation and thinking. 

"T-thank you. You are also the most handsome boy that i have ever met. I'm lucky to have you as my husband~" Minari said with her gummy smile which made me grinned widely at her words and awesome smile.

"I'm lucky to have you as my wife~ You are too perfect~" I complimented her and her cheeks reddened.

"Let me give you a hug~" I said, chuckling and bringing her close to me in my arms.

Soon, we fell asleep.

Days passed and Minari seemed to be getting pale these days. She started to look extremely sick and unwell. 

I woke up to hear the sound of my wife vomiting in the bathroom of the hotel. I immediately rushed to help her.

"Are you alright? Do you want to see a doctor?" I asked worriedly while giving soft pats on her back.

"I will just bring you to a doctor and get you treated!" I hurriedly said and carried her in bridal style. I then rushed out of the hotel and grabbed a cab, telling the driver to bring us to the nearest hospital in their language. I'm quite fluent at English, i'm so proud of myself for that.

"She started vomiting and losing appetite and um...er...ah! She also got paler!" I told the nurse and she instantly told me to calm down.

"Calm down. Please follow me." The nurse said calmly and i followed her behind, consistently glancing at my wife, who was still in my arms. She looks like she's about to pass out. No, no. Please not be anything bad.

"Congratulations! Your wife is pregnant! The baby is 1 week old inside." The doctor told us with happiness and i was stunned. I can't believe it. I'm going to be a father?!

"Really? Oh my god! Minari, did you heard that?" I exclaimed in joy, holding onto her hands. 

"I heard that too." She said with tired smile.

"Your wife is going to get tired easily so don't let her do things that tire her a lot." The doctor told me and i nodded my head with a kid-like smile.

"Also, you have to handle this because pregnant women tend to become even more moodier. Meaning, they have mood swing. They also have a sudden crave for something that can be unusual and weird. So, you have to keep this in mind so you 2 won't end up fighting and making your wife stressed. Being stressed for her is not going to be good too." The doctor explained to me and i nodded my head, listening to every single word he told me.

Once we were done, we took a cab back to the hotel we were staying in.

"Do you still want to travel? Can you handle boarding the plane? Are you going to be fine?" I asked her with worry and held her hand a bit tighter.

"I'm fine. I think we should head back to Korea though. I miss my members." She told me with a smile.

"Okay. Anything for you, my princess." I said and pecked the back of her palm.

The next day, we flew back to Korea and i used my car to drive her back to her group dormitory so she could see her members in no time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina is pregnant with Tzuyu's kid! They actually did it during the honeymoon period. I just didn't include it inside to make this story more fluffy and holy

Hope you guys like it ^_^ :) >_<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 940 24
Another story on Mitzu! There will be a bit of Dahmo in the story I don't know what spoilers to give here so hope you will enjoy reading this book So...
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
9.4K 621 34
Lured by her beauty